Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

22brains's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 22brains's Profile / 22brains's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 30 pages)

Politics / Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by 22brains(m): 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
I heard four Nigeria force men went down with him. When an iroko tree falls, it takes down with it, sub trees.
Romance / Re: What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? by 22brains(m): 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2021
Draslo:
I'll be 30 by June next year so I guess I can relate a bit.

Dating in my early 20s was more fun. Dating older women in their early or mid-30s seem to come with different baggages like a truckload of exes, financial constraints in managing house rent, car maintenance, family obligations, etc

Do you agree?
no big deal. The difference is experience and maturity to handle relationship more delicately. If you are a male in your 20s, you carry am for head. But in your 30s you carry relationship for leg. But if you're a female, in your 20s, you carry am for leg, but in your 30s, you carry am for head due to age limit.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Business / Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by 22brains(m): 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
YEAN15:
[color=#000000][/color]
...Just get a nice location not too close to the bank,your Pos machine and you are good to go
thanks. I love investing on various sources. I will try it out
Business / Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by 22brains(m): 12:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
My Boss, kindly visit your reward center and you would bsee that you didn't use yours and so don't discourage others
ok maybe the reward price don high. I hardly use invite keys. I dig deep into it.

1 Like

Business / Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by 22brains(m): 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
My Boss, kindly visit your reward center and you would bsee that you didn't use yours and so don't discourage others
ok maybe the reward price don high. Although I hardly use invite keys. I dig deep into it.
Business / Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by 22brains(m): 12:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
Jimmyubah2:

Before you do that make sure you make some research on the business so u don't regret later.
ok thanks.
Business / Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by 22brains(m): 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
Good morning,

CryptoCurrency is what work's, he should invest in it.

Training will be done this evening and tomorrow
Use the link to register we both get $200 coin
https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=H1R24WDO

https://chat(dot)hatsapp(dot)com/GLIe4YCQNKwHvG9lmwM0N3

Replace the dot with . as in full
oga be truthful.. cryptocurrency is where I made my money. It's my darling investment. Invite key doesn't pay that much. You get #200 and not $200. Meanwhile, phishing and hacking is easily done through that invite key

1 Like

Business / Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by 22brains(m): 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
EkenmaPeter:
POS
like how profiting is this business? Are you currently running it? I have 700k to invest. Should I invest on it?
Business / Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by 22brains(m): 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
BluDesk:
Loan people money

Ask for 40% return. Grow it from 60k to 600k then go into buy foodstuffs from North... Then grow the 600k to 3M

I'm a knowledge-god.... I'm 95% accurate with my synopsis
good start up

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Get Paid For Doing Something You Already Do Everyday by 22brains(m): 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
EMIOMOADEOYE:
Who else wants to get paid.

What do you have passion for
oga share the video here so we all benefit. Well, what do I need money for again? I thank God for the one he has blessed me with.
Politics / Re: Governor Buni Seeks Special Military Intervention For Geidam by 22brains(m): 10:32am On Apr 25, 2021
Which army? The ones hunting ESN in the East?
Politics / Re: Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts by 22brains(m): 9:33am On Apr 25, 2021
He remained impenetrable till death. I see no bullet wounds in him. He probably May have been turtured to death. why didn't they send northern force to fight them as they did with python dance?

1 Like

Crime / Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by 22brains(m): 9:21am On Apr 25, 2021
When I saw the name"MUHAMMAD" I knew it is coming from a terrorist religion
Politics / Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by 22brains(m): 9:17am On Apr 25, 2021
AbaLion:
[s]The killing of ESN Commander in the heart of the operational base of ESN in Imo has not only exposed the tactical weakness of ESN Operatives but also the tactical daftness of Nnamdi Kanu as a leader.

The theatre of ESN which is supposed to be impenetrable given how sensitive as the operational and tactical base of the zone, was torn down by Nigeria security forces and the Commander, Ikonso shot down to his boxer with his charmed vest hanging helplessly around his neck.
If your most fortified camp could be broken down fairly easily, then you are Finished!

The Nigerian security are henceforth in possession of some sensitive and substantial details of ESN. Raids including gadgets and sensitive materials linkng ESN networking and other top commanders & staffs and operational information would have been obtained. There's no way a top commander, much less a deputy to Kanu wouldn't have some top secret details in his possession. Everything is now pretty much in the hands of Nigeria Army.

The reason why Nigeria security forces have been having tougher times defeating Bokoharam, Bandits & fulani herdmen is because their operational camps have never been penetrated by the security agencies. What we do witness are occassional random arrests of terrorists & bandits with little or nothing to show.

Going into a terrorist camp is a fight to finish as the case of Idris Deby paying the ultimate price. ESN do not have what it takes to defend its most fortified territory. Although, they could throw back some few punches but would later buck even before the fight began.

A closer look at the arms and ammunition recovered from Ikonso's camp shows the unpreparedness and scantily stocked the so called ESN, other than an empty barrel. With those little stock of arms, they hardly could go a 6 hour shooting spree with the the security agencies. Compare with the fully armed bandits hobnobbing with Gumi, whose ammunition were displayed with intent. Notwithstanding, the full gallery of their arms & ammunition. They have easy access from Libya, Chad, Mali, Niger through the border.

What access do ESN has? the access to attack random road blocks police officers, get them killed and disposses them of their weapons, at most an organized attacks on police stations where large cache of arms were stolen for more attacks. They are landlocked, they are holed up without the privilege of access like the North, the West or their close neighbors, SS. Little wonder, Nnamdi Kanu was so particular about dismantling all road blocks in the South East so that as much arms would come in so easily and unfettered.

With the Nigerian Army in possession of what would further nail IPOB/ESN in the international community, I expect that British Government and her EU allies will revoke the asylum consideration and may likely align with the Federal Government's proscription of IPOB in the wake of overwhelming criminal evidences linking IPOB activities to terrorism less than 24hours to an attack on a Governor's house. While his house was set ablaze, cars burnt, more unfortunately, two of his security aides were killed.

The perpetrators could not be far fetched from the statement by another South East Governor, Ikpeazu, who stated that Nnamdi Kanu had declared death sentence on All the Governors in the South East.

Nnamdi Kanu has been having a handshake across the Ambazonia region of Southern Cameroon from whence he has been getting handouts on how to carry out series of organized violent attacks on Government institutions. Being a man with much words and very little wisdom, he has no political support which creates a wide gulf from his Ambazonia counterpart, who has the support of the socio-political class.
Nnamdi Kanu would be rat out from his hole because of his vile vituperations, wild imaginations, and tactless misgivings.

If his foot soldiers could penetrate a Governors house, I think Kanu could have made the most of it by deploying intellectual sagacity rather than being a blood thirsty & destructive beast. The absence and otherwise lack of a think-tank among Ipob's hierarchy complements Kanu and his goons as a money hungry cult.

Following this ugly development, it's high time Ohaneze Ndigbo and Elders crawled out with their red caps and walking sticks to make a loud plea to tie down their recalcitrant ipob kids to a chain and passionately disown Kanu with their full chest, otherwise the righteous dwellers might suffer from the impending consequences.

-Lion[/s]
just one down and they're jubilating. There's always a casualty in any battle. When charm fails, then the charmer is to blame for some rules violation.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by 22brains(m): 12:44am On Apr 25, 2021
Tillatalk:
I want to learn can you give me your contact
check my signature. my contact is there.
Politics / Re: Insecurity: Nigeria At War With Itself, Verge Of A Precipice — Dogara by 22brains(m): 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2021

1 Like

Romance / Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by 22brains(m): 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lovethaa:

You need weed
thats the only solution to shyness and depression
Crime / Re: ESN/IPOB ATTACKS WEAKENING PEACE AND SECURITY IN THE SOUTH EAST by 22brains(m): 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
Faber:
Who else discovered that the three posters above me are all confused.

They were actually paid #2k to come here and disgrace their families.

IPOB this, ESN that. Make three of una @sreamsense, 22brains,Chukwuka2021 go get job o.

Naira is falling like dried mango leaves. The Zoo is broke all una sabi is IPOB, ESN, Kanu this Kanu that. Allow us to hear word
like for IPOB, share for ESN. tell buhari to create jobs for Herdsmen terrorist.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by 22brains(m): 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
donkossy:
I'm interested please sir, WhatsApp 08142529620
ok I will message you on WhatsApp
Crime / Re: NDLEA Intercepts Drugs Concealed In Statue Of Mary, Auto Spare Parts by 22brains(m): 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s][s] Kindly ask if you do not understand the meaning of my post[/s]
with all my 22brains, I see beyond understanding. What has fear of GOD got to do with the image of a god×

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by 22brains(m): 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
Betensure:
Start up a Phishing Career wink
that business na blast oo. Target bitcoin accounts and thank me later. Meanwhile, I can teach for free.

1 Like

Crime / Re: NDLEA Intercepts Drugs Concealed In Statue Of Mary, Auto Spare Parts by 22brains(m): 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ammishaddai:
So people do not fear God sha.
the statue na GOD abi god?

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo by 22brains(m): 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
MejiLoyon:
[s]If you're behind your keyboard and you're shouting weldone while other people are losing their lives then you're the problem we have in this country. Apart from the problem in chief of the mad forces.

Let there be peace.[/s]
there's no peace for the wicked

1 Like

Politics / Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by 22brains(m): 2:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:
[s]Noted..

Hope have nothing to lose.

Use the state money and erect a bigger edifice..

And more Rolls Royce to your garage

Next....[/s]
he should still use the money to buy back the life of the slained force men abi? like for ESN, share for IPOB.
Crime / Re: ESN/IPOB ATTACKS WEAKENING PEACE AND SECURITY IN THE SOUTH EAST by 22brains(m): 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
Chukwuka2021:
In recent months, police stations and checkpoints in the South East and some States in the South-South have come under attack by gunmen and it is not far-fetched that authorities have named the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB) or their sympathisers as the culprits. The floating of the Eastern Security Network, an illegally run outfit by IPOB seems to have emboldened the group to execute coordinated killing of Police operatives and attacks on their security formations.

Experts have analysed these attacks as part of the group’s grand strategy to amass weapons ahead of its declaration of independence from Nigeria. IPOB itself has acknowledged it manufactures weapons locally and these attacks are reportedly carried out using weapons such as Rocket Propelled Grenades, Improvised Explosive Devices and Sub-Machine Guns.

[s]The degeneration of security in the south east must be viewed seriously. No one should be deluded with the idea that the ESN is a friendly organization. Despite IPOB and ESN denial of not being responsible for attacks, how come they have not captured those behind the attacks? The south east is gradually becoming vulnerable to terror attacks, security agencies must fight back to dismantle this illegal network called ESN. [/s]
Politics / Re: 4,000 Fighters Desert Boko Haram – Institute For Security Studies (ISS) by 22brains(m): 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
Queenlovely:
[s]Killing has not started yet, wait until next year.

that is when they will raise the tempo.

apply your sixth sense if you want to survive next year, it is not those useless wristband and apron that will save you.

Be well informed and take quick decision, study your environment.

be careful, your instincts should be your friend[/s]
what has wristband and apron got to do with fighting for your god who cannot fight for himself?
Politics / Re: Governor Uzodimma’s House Set Ablaze in His Hometown, Omuma by 22brains(m): 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
WNRblog:

https://igberetvnews.com/1388350/gov-uzodimmas-house-set-ablaze-omuma-home-town-photo/
what do you expect when you send soldiers to air raid your own people? Push a goat to the wall and see if it will not bite you.
Politics / Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by 22brains(m): 11:59am On Apr 24, 2021
Doraty1:

https://punchng.com/breaking-gunmen-raze-uzodinmas-country-home-kill-security-aide/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&amp&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true
What do you expect when you invited the. Army to air raid your own people? Push a goat to the wall and see if it will not bite you.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Asylum To IPOB: Buhari Govt Must Review Relationship With UK - Arewa youths by 22brains(m): 9:03am On Apr 22, 2021
Politics / Re: IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy by 22brains(m): 7:43am On Apr 21, 2021
longetivity:
A for Apple
B for Bandits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 30 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.