Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? (37922 Views)

What Business Can I Do With N60,000 ? / CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers / Folorunsho Alakija Is Building Famfa Towers, Costs N60 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by YinkaGold02: 12:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
You can start baby shoe business with #40,000 and make much more income, everybody use to wear shoe. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by 22brains(m): 12:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
My Boss, kindly visit your reward center and you would bsee that you didn't use yours and so don't discourage others
ok maybe the reward price don high. I hardly use invite keys. I dig deep into it.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by psychologist(m): 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2021
pretydiva:
You can set up a poultry business. You can start with a carton of a day old chicks

Unrealistic

U know how much he do spend on shelter for the chicks + feeds?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Skillsnigeria: 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2021
hmmm
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by LauraClasikVibe(f): 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2021
SamuelLoch:

Laura, this is a good offer!
I just would not like the young champ to explore this crypto option...
I lost money to it way back as an undergrad, even with my smartness.
Dear Samuel, thank you for response, the truth is with the near cut throat inflation, unemployment & naira devaluation Crypto is best, however, I bet the reason you lost money was as follows
-Greed
-Little or no knowledge about this market
-Not having a plan
- You didn't take profit when you should.

You have another opportunity to learn again, failure is an opportunity to start Intelligently all over again

we're currently running a special offer on our Crypto Investment Course and Crypto Mentoring Club.

Here's what you'll be learning
- Crypto Basics - Token, Coins, Blockchain
- Getting familiar with your crypto platforms
- Risk Management
- Setting up your Crypto Platform
- Creating a Wallet and Crypto Interfaces
- Trading on Crypto
- Picking Winning Coins
- Making passive income from crypto
- Technical Analysis
- Fundamental Analysis

Limited space available
Use the link to register we both get $200 coin
https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=H1R24WDO

https://chat(dot)hatsapp(dot)com/GLIe4YCQNKwHvG9lmwM0N3

Replace the dot with . as in full stop

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by YEAN15(m): 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2021
22brains:
like how profiting is this business? Are you currently running it? I have 700k to invest. Should I invest on it?
[color=#000000][/color]
...Just get a nice location not too close to the bank,your Pos machine and you are good to go

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Abumobinna: 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
I would advice you to buy XRP and keep learning your skill till the next 6months. Thank me later�

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
Acquire a skill!!!! What bankable skills do you currently have
See ehn, money will come, invest in yourself first.

5 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by LauraClasikVibe(f): 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
22brains:
ok maybe the reward price don high. I hardly use invite keys. I dig deep into it.
since you didn't use invite key chances are you may not get it. But just check your reward center I have told binance about you

3 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by 22brains(m): 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
YEAN15:
[color=#000000][/color]
...Just get a nice location not too close to the bank,your Pos machine and you are good to go
thanks. I love investing on various sources. I will try it out
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by LauraClasikVibe(f): 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2021
Abumobinna:
I would advice you to buy XRP and keep learning your skill till the next 6months. Thank me later�
Yeah! You are very smart XRP is a good project.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Iyha: 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2021
O. K business is really paying
you can contact me @ 09075920319

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
My advice go and look for work to add more to it or stop yourself from taking from it. Do not sign in to any apprentiship program it will waste your time and might not turn out profitable. After suffering under oga hand for many year, reality hits you when you start facing no customer wahala, high compitition, start up capital. It is the 21st century there are many mini skills you can learn online, many online business you can start that promises more security than going for apprenticeship that is for the previous generation. Even if you want to go for learning a trade it should not be for more than 1 year.

5 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by kingjooo(m): 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
Please brothers and sisters let's be reasonable atleast for once,from the write up one can easily understand that the young man is smart and very ambitous.What stops you from reading without commenting if you have no reasonable advice to give? Please @op just use 50k out of your savings and buy palm oil now,nothing on earth will stop you from making x2 of that money from the month of september to december.If some people like @op were priviledge to get a very good advice back then the numbers of bandits,kidnappers,boko harams,armed robbers etc in our nation today would have been low.May God bless our future generations(AMEN)

13 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Nicargo: 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
I love the spirit of hustle and to me, I'll recommend you start or become an importer with that little or big cash with you but what most people failed as an importer is importing things that the society is not needing. For an example, somewhere in IMO state got no electricity supply like I mean light when fit last more than 30mins sef, well without going much more deeper, I believe you'll know what the society needed at that present time.

Importation is all about think and help the society at the present need and you'll be successful when you start...
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Exmilitant(m): 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
Jimmyubah2:

60k can't do that. Do you know he will have to pay those that we work for him?
He will still buy fertiliser o.
I bet you 60k can't farm that farm.
In calabar, you can get an acre of land for 10k per year. 6k for seed, 3k for clearing and cleaning. I don't use fertilizers, but if you must, go for bird shit a bag costs 150 naira 4 bags can take your pepper. Then chemicals for weed is 2500 a can. One can will serve you twice. The workman who will do the spraying collects 1500 for a days job. He might have up to 30k left after everything

4 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by igweoha(m): 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
Stomoney:
Start palm oil business and thank me later
please may I have your contact for more education in palm oil business,thanks.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Exmilitant(m): 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2021
Nicargo:
I love the spirit of hustle and to me, I'll recommend you start or become an importer with that little or big cash with you but what most people failed as an importer is importing things that the society is not needing. For an example, somewhere in IMO state got no electricity supply like I mean light when fit last more than 30mins sef, well without going much more deeper, I believe you'll know what the society needed at that present time.

Importation is all about think and help the society at the present need and you'll be successful when you start...
Do you buy charcoal?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Matheusmartin: 1:07pm On Apr 25, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
My Boss, kindly visit your reward center and you would bsee that you didn't use yours and so don't discourage others
Can u explain to me how that reward center works??
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Jimmyubah2: 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
Exmilitant:
In calabar, you can get an acre of land for 10k per year. 6k for seed, 3k for clearing and cleaning. I don't use fertilizers, but if you must, go for bird shit a bag costs 150 naira 4 bags can take your pepper. Then chemicals for weed is 2500 a can. One can will serve you twice. The workman who will do the spraying collects 1500 for a days job. He might have up to 30k left after everything
You don't use fertiliser that's cus you have fertile land. Remember, the weeding is not just once. You will have to pay for harvest again.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Ojey1234: 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
aysnoopy:

I'm sorry to ask. Are u into poultry business? If u can give me feed formulation for broiler starter

I am into feed inbox me pls
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by KazikageSama: 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
The way people discuss business ideas on Nairaland, sometime you'd wonder why they've not tried it themselves. Oga @OP: do a business in line with your interest and skills. If you aren't skillful yet, learn skills, develop capabilities.

May fortune smile on you.

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by peculiaryemight: 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
Go and start crypto currency trading. That is my best advice. Contact me if you need help.
Peculiaryemight at gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by hibeebeeking: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2021
FaruqMadridCr7:
thanks, but I don't think I can loan or go to North, I'm just 19
.If you are still under your parents, you better study hard. If not your age has nothing to do with business, its your mind.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Exmilitant(m): 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
Jimmyubah2:

You don't use fertiliser that's cus you have fertile land. Remember, the weeding is not just once. You will have to pay for harvest again.
weeds are no problem when there is weed killers. the herbicide is potent for at least 2months at which stage your pepper would have matured occupied space.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Iyha: 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
you can contact me let me introduce you into OK wears we you can be making your money
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Asianjollof007: 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
dam2000:
Be selling condom
Werey
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Stomoney(m): 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
Is gambling now the best solution?
simple250:

60k is too small to think of anything ,inflation rate now 100k is equal to 80k now
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by fortune1894(m): 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool

Inter Milan, dynamo kiev, and sparta Prague to win today will give you 2 odds. Stake the 60k on it to win 120k. Then get a good laptop around 100k from the proceed, use part of the remaining 20k to get modem and subscription. Then go to YouTube and start learning skill, in the next 5-6 months, you will be on your journey to wealth.
YOU BE WITCH

3 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Nicargo: 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
Exmilitant:
Do you buy charcoal?

Am sorry, the question is not clear to me but for an easy understanding, we are a shipping company, we help people buy and pay the suppliers / sellers in China, turkey and USA (this process is called Procurement) then ship the goods from the mentioned country down to Nigeria and Ghana....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos / Soko Loan Fined ₦10 Million By NITDA For Privacy Invasion / Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.