Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? (72640 Views)

Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) / See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by FitnessNigeria: 9:12pm On May 13, 2015
Guys of these days.

Why you pay rent, furnish the house of a girl you never marry. Ok helping her pay rent aint bad but doing it every year is evil.

A girl that wont wait for 1 month to tie up another nigger if you die today, a girl that can leave you at anytime..

Nna mehn, some guys de f o.

I can't even allow any guy pay my sis rent, na slap she go chop
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by SirLewis(m): 9:12pm On May 13, 2015
Love does not take back bla bla bla, CRAP!! A round of applause for the guy jare.

9 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by UncleJudax(m): 9:12pm On May 13, 2015
gimakon:
He shouldn't have done that, just let her be. And let her go, definitely she would remember him for all the good things he did for her maybe sometime in her later life

My case when I tabled it on here I was laughed and booed at, you now see, I'm not the only one in the same situation, ladies get silly every passing day and they infect the young ones with the same attitude. This is a girl I almost laid down my life for. Procurement of university admission, I even saw to that.... I became her worst enemy.

My case, I decided to beg her even when she cheated with some guy and even moved on with him... to forget everything and come back, she come day use me play, I cried all night, cos I was really in love, but I saw the only revenge I owe against her is letting her go and planning my life to be a better man.

She started calling by herself, and using her cousins Facebook to monitor whatever I do on Facebook, I didn't block her from whatsapp, so she sees what I do,but yea... I'm just silent about her.
I'm still looking at her. I leave it to God almighty, to judge, his( your friends) actions, werent worth it.
People evaluate and execute actions differently. I think the guy did all that to regain his dignity. Afterall, he did not go violent on her.

Your model can never be the silver bullet.

Enjoy though!

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 13, 2015
Midehi:

guys will always see it right but its totally wrong..accept it or not,i just said mine.

It's very wrong.... But I will do same

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 13, 2015
Chiam55:
If it was a gift to her he can't take it but if he bought them so that he could enjoy the items then it his.

Exactly
brownlord:

Stfu, you let her remain on your list, thinking after posing with your friends girl friend the babe will message you to ask who they are.

Idiat, the lady has moved on and you are still there lamenting probably checking her activities on social network why she don't even give rat about you.

your lose bro.

Hahahahahhahaha, I'm a happy man now, a proud software engineer,am happy am living my life,i could get any woman I want, lemme clear a dog like you on something, I'm not broke, ok... Hahahahahhahaha, I did what a broker like you CANNOT DO, you go into relationships for sex only and that's what a dog like you is telling the world. I wish the same thinking fools like you have, other guys would reciprocate that to your sisters, say amen to that.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by 1stola: 9:14pm On May 13, 2015
ahsekeena:
Cheap niggar.

But when u look at it critically,the girl lost nothing.

The guy lost something.

The girl will probably go on to the guy she cheated with.

If my type of guy deal with you, your destiny will reset. Oleeeee

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Dollar101(m): 9:14pm On May 13, 2015
Midehi:

guys will always see it right but its totally wrong..accept it or not,i just said mine.

When u were opening ur legs for the other dude.....isn't wrong at all, my on top my bed una wan take de kpansh, make I come de look una like Bfilm, I go even go meet landlord to bring my balance for the house say i nor stay again

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by chucs: 9:15pm On May 13, 2015
Mekybliss:
That guy is materialistic. Please tell him to refund the sex undecided
sill-y writeup and warped mentality...As if sex is enjoyed by one partner..Pls grow up!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Homguy(m): 9:16pm On May 13, 2015
Mekybliss:
so the sex was the only thing sue contributed to the relationship?! Are you for real? Sex? Was she forced into it or did she not enjoy any bit of it? Do you know there are women who pay for gigolos? There are male prostitutes that GET paid for sex in Lagos and other places? I don't know you, or what you have been through but please change that mentality. The moment you start having sex with anybody for money, comfort they offer , or other material things and not because you really want to doit out of love, you are a lowly prostitute regardless of what pushed you to it.

8 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 13, 2015
Op to be fair i dont see nothing wrong in it the guy she was cheating with he can replace it

Lol i take all my stuff .. Cheaters dont deserve sympathy no excuse but if it was like a gift i.e like perfume or something like that then i will leave that..

But furniture i go collect everything smiley. Ppl deal with hurt differently better he takes his stuff dan beat her up wink

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 13, 2015
vicadex07:

Or what ...u go beat am grin

The guy has 100% right over his property, or can't u do without them then maybe you or she in this case should have thought of that before cheating
guy which ever way you view it, it wont happen,he no even bold....if it was him that cheated,what would have be his punishment,nothing right?

abeg free matter.

not that the girl did right in cheating but the guy did the worst.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 13, 2015
Lala247:

Exactly

Lol dats why man pay rent lol! He can't take the rent back grin I pay for the cooker, the bed and the sofas undecided
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by FEROH: 9:19pm On May 13, 2015
Mekybliss:
Sex And the girl will have to refund the sex too.

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Orikinla(m): 9:19pm On May 13, 2015
FitnessNigeria:
Guys of these days.

Why you pay rent, furnish the house of a girl you never marry. Ok helping her pay rent aint bad but doing it every year is evil.

A girl that wont for 1 month to tie up another nigger if you die today, a girl that can leave you at anytime..

Nna mehn, some guys de f o.

I can't even allow any guy pay my sis rent, na slap she go chop
. That money is enough to buy land in Lagos and build a small bungalow.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by 1stola: 9:20pm On May 13, 2015
Mekybliss:
Typical Nigerian girl!
This mentality is very annoying and stupıd.
You lazy dumb asses just see sex as the ultimate thing you offer in a relationship. So sad! So So sad sad
Can you just go and fùck yourself!

2 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by ojezee(m): 9:20pm On May 13, 2015
ahsekeena:
Cheap niggar.

But when u look at it critically,the girl lost nothing.

The guy lost something.

The girl will probably go on to the guy she cheated with.

fela said it all in his track African woman. they want to feel like lady but are not prepared to be independent.

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Seunboss(m): 9:20pm On May 13, 2015
AnneMomoh:
Its obviously the babe is materialistic,and that might have been the only way to get back her.

I will call this - Fair and Square.

Nothing immature about what he did.
*speaking in bovi's voice*: sister, because of dis post, i'm in love wit u already. I dey stay benin, do i need to come ABJ?

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 13, 2015
chucs:
sill-y writeup and warped mentality...As if sex is enjoyed by one partner..Pls grow up!
if sex is not more enjoyed by one partner, why then is one partner behaves like he-goat when sees anything in skirt.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by fuckshit: 9:20pm On May 13, 2015
skylane:
hello hw da fvck are you doin man, remember the fvcking inspiring shїt u posted,
fυςk!!! now here is another with a fυςking lovely smile; am fυςking doing good; trust you're fυςking doing good too grin grin
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Envoh(m): 9:21pm On May 13, 2015
Thumbs up 4 d guy, mke ha flirting guy rearrange her!!!
undecided undecided
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 13, 2015
Chiam55:

Lol dats why man pay rent lol! He can't take the rent back grin I pay for the cooker, the bed and the sofas undecided

Lol ur right
They start thinking they own u smiley

But u'll b surprised back home they pay for everything the girl just moves in .. Thats y they get into this mess when they wont work .. Sad

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 13, 2015
Dollar101:

When u were opening ur legs for the other dude.....isn't wrong at all, my on top my bed una wan take de kpansh, make I come de look una like Bfilm, I go even go meet landlord to bring my balance for the house say i nor stay again
your childish mentality...nooffense.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 13, 2015
[quote author=kilokeys post=33707509] sad he nver really loved her

love does nt take back
She never really loved him,

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 13, 2015
Tradition allow married men to collect the dowry they paid back after divorce, so what is immaturity in an unmarried man collecting back the gift he gave?... abeg

5 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by chucs: 9:23pm On May 13, 2015
gimakon:

You move motions like someone without thinking, you have sisters, you might also have a daughter someday, lemme ask u,what if a guy uses your sister or daughter as a sex object, sure you gonna feel good especially when she gets nothing in return smiley
TRASH! Dude,I'm ashamed on your behalf for this rubbish u wrote here..No self dignity whatsoever..

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 13, 2015
gimakon:
He shouldn't have done that, just let her be. And let her go, definitely she would remember him for all the good things he did for her maybe sometime in her later life

My case when I tabled it on here I was laughed and booed at, you now see, I'm not the only one in the same situation, ladies get silly every passing day and they infect the young ones with the same attitude. This is a girl I almost laid down my life for. Procurement of university admission, I even saw to that.... I became her worst enemy.

My case, I decided to beg her even when she cheated with some guy and even moved on with him... to forget everything and come back, she come day use me play, I cried all night, cos I was really in love, but I saw the only revenge I owe against her is letting her go and planning my life to be a better man.

She started calling by herself, and using her cousins Facebook to monitor whatever I do on Facebook, I didn't block her from whatsapp, so she sees what I do,but yea... I'm just silent about her.
I'm still looking at her. I leave it to God almighty, to judge, his( your friends) actions, werent worth it.
wen it comes to matters of d heart most of us has made a lot of sacrifices,I did too,but it hurts wen we r being taken for granted by d people we gave our hearts to,betrayed by d people we trust,d only thing we can do is move on,nd not dwell in d past anymore,nd hopefully find someone dat would appreciate everything dat someone else took for granted

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by babdav2015(m): 9:26pm On May 13, 2015
I'ld rather be called immature than be refered to as a maga

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by sureboy4eva(m): 9:26pm On May 13, 2015
A cheat is a cheat, I dnt go all with all this sympathy on women who cheat. If sshe can cheat now then she will cheat while married. If possible he can get all he commited to her back so she can start cheating full time or promote her dirty unloyal act. Women been cheating since the day judas denied jesus
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 13, 2015
chucs:
TRASH! Dude,I'm ashamed on your behalf for this rubbish u wrote here..No self dignity whatsoever..

I didn't put it for you to like it. Hoes may not be loyal, but u dont treat them like rags. I don't support ur being materialistic and whatever, period. Act mature
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by ndcide(m): 9:28pm On May 13, 2015
@op, if the story is true, then the guy is 100% on point.
the reverse is foolishness.
Note: people can decide to be foolish and nothing is wrong in that.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by brownlord: 9:30pm On May 13, 2015
gimakon:

Hahahahahhahaha, I'm a happy man now, a proud software engineer,am happy am living my life,i could get any woman I want, lemme clear a dog like you on something, I'm not broke, ok... Hahahahahhahaha, I did what a broker like you CANNOT DO, you go into relationships for sex only and that's what a dog like you is telling the world. I wish the same thinking fools like you have, other guys would reciprocate that to your sisters, say amen to that.

Kai, now it's getting clearer why the lady dumped you...can imagine you singing the nonsense to her hearing on daily basis..."I'm a software engineer" the lady be like..."Na software engineer I won chop"

@bold, lol, never knew I was engaging a teenager.

Can you see you are yet to recover from the shock.

While spending every penny you earn from your menial job, another nigga was weeping the lady back and font, and you be boring her with "I'm a software engineer"

Chai, oga bill gate don enter one chance

Sorry man, better luck next time

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. / Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.