Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? (72644 Views)

Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) / See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 13, 2015
I never said what the girlie did was right, it was very wrong, totally, but acting mature, is what I only said, aft rightly, that's what I'm saying...shikena
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 13, 2015
[sub][/sub]
gimakon:

Utterly pointless, next please *ignoring *
na u and guy spend for the babe? keep ur way to urself.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by austinbrown: 9:51pm On May 13, 2015
1stola:
That is my type of guy.
If I were in his shoes, I may even do worse.
Reminds me of what I did to one Imo girl 2011, now ex that was claiming "sharp girl" sad
Till today, some girls still dey fear me for our street... grin

You are definitely still thinking like a boy...

Epic mumurity shocked
You fúck up
You too fùck up
Wahali you be fùck up guy sad
Maga no fit finish.
shut up earthworm
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by simdam500(m): 9:52pm On May 13, 2015
Did that guy just said "he don't mind scrapping the house paint" cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by mcyemite(m): 9:52pm On May 13, 2015
When gotv start to dey use dish tongue
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 13, 2015
gimakon:
I never said what the girlie did was right, it was very wrong, totally, but acting mature, is what I only said, aft rightly, that's what I'm saying...shikena
she acted immaturely and he did the same...so?
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by youngchopper(m): 9:52pm On May 13, 2015
gimakon:

I'm not here to engage with a pant who doesn't know what he's saying. U of course are a dirty pant. A smelling one at that who lives on left overs, Wetin a broker like u wan do, u first show of say u ba na dangote, na em she play fast one u vex collect am back, e show say u no get money,ur last card na em u use do show off. Woman don break mumu like u heart so na to take am out on all women,u want make I follow pig like you Dayrell and earn trash here, make u see say I mature pass ape like u, see how many people way
click like to Wetin I talk.

You are a fool, accept it, u no get money,ur types of people day use thier last card impress woman,

I said she calls me now, cos it's obvious, she found out I did her well not people like who's own thinking na Bleep and no pay, as men day Bleep those harlots u call sisters. No learn to respect yourself when u come here. Anuofia
Can't just keep quiet and see u talk shit
Dude was telling u the truth yu the truth
U fup
U dey make mouth say u get money
How many of your village people have u helped financially
Do u have a house of your own
If yes how many have u giving to the less
Privileged
Abeg no make me vex for your stupidity
Even custom demands that a man collect the bride price back no matter how small it is
U here talking maturity shit

5 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by 1stola: 9:52pm On May 13, 2015
austinbrown:
shut up earthworm
Fool

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 13, 2015
And pray the guy she cheats with can afford her luxurious lifestyle if not she lost everything...
ahsekeena:
Cheap niggar.

But when u look at it critically,the girl lost nothing.

The guy lost something.

The girl will probably go on to the guy she cheated with.

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 13, 2015
It's not ethical to take a gift back. So if I bought him a car as a gift because I loved him then no I wouldn't take it back.

You talking bout lending and borrowing which isn't the same as a gift.

MRBrownJ:

so if you offer/leased or borrowed something VALUABLE to your ex (Lets say a car) and you realise he cheats on you, would you let him have the car so he can roll around town with this new girl..... in the car YOU bought him?! abeg stop lying yeah!

you ladies are making it seem that break ups are all nice and friendly, while the majority are mostly bitter and full of venom.

2 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by bosschinalu(m): 9:53pm On May 13, 2015
ahsekeena:
Cheap niggar.

The guy lost something.

Taaaaa Werrin the guy lose Shey na the cheap girl wey no fit keep e toto one place abi na her heartless heart the nigga loose?

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 13, 2015
ferdimako:
[sub][/sub]
na u and guy spend for the babe? keep ur way to urself.

Bros no get me wrong, see what I mean here, I no say Wetin she do right, no be every one go be me. I only said, he got her this things, he could get even more, that's what I meant, let her go, make we see if those way she day mess around with go fit buy her even common chewing stick, that's what I meant. Way some smellos start to attack me
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Joe171(m): 9:54pm On May 13, 2015
[quote author=ahsekeena post=33709773]Cheap niggar.

The guy lost something.

And what did the guy loose, the girl or the pusshit? Another is just around the corner
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by brownlord: 9:55pm On May 13, 2015
gimakon:

I'm not here to engage with a pant who doesn't know what he's saying. U of course are a dirty pant. A smelling one at that who lives on left overs, Wetin a broker like u wan do, u first show of say u ba na dangote, na em she play fast one u vex collect am back, e show say u no get money,ur last card na em u use do show off. Woman don break mumu like u heart so na to take am out on all women,u want make I follow pig like you Dayrell and earn trash here, make u see say I mature pass ape like u, see how many people way click like to Wetin I talk.

Oh so you comment here because of likes?

Huh, no wonder she dumped you....mature

You are a fool, accept it, u no get money,ur types of people day use thier last card impress woman,

Who is crying of spending on a lady and got dumped in return?

I said she calls me now, cos it's obvious, she found out I did her well not people like who's own thinking na Bleep and no pay,

No bro, she's calling because she knows you're a proper mugu, she knows you're dying of loneliness and you can't get a new babe.

Don't think she's trying to come back, in fact she's bleeping real men already, and can't be thinking of a faustrated software engineer like you.

[quote[
as men day Bleep those harlots u call sisters. No learn to respect yourself when u come here. Anuofia[/quote]

Young man, you got dumped and you are yet to move on...the lady must have eaten deep into your future.

Sowi oga software engineer

3 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by chucs: 9:56pm On May 13, 2015
gimakon:

Utterly pointless, next please *ignoring *
Ignore all u can but like they say'common sense not common'...Ur crappy mentality,Ur life.

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by chigoizie7(m): 9:56pm On May 13, 2015
If na me? I won't do all that. I won't take anything that I already bought for her,

Reason

* I ve never seen a gal that is not cheating, if u ask them the ideal number of BF to keep, they will stupidly tell u 2 or 3, (my own gf de get mind tell me 2 or 3)

* with ^^^.I can never have bought all those things for her, if she so desire to de see that kind life make she de comemy house to de see nd njoi am.( If I had gotten her all that,she no goget reason to come my house nah, nd me, I never for 1day lash woman for her own apartment, lie lie, even if ee go happen, not now)

*since I won't buy all that, why I go get mind collect wetin I no buy?

*op, if I call u mumu now,ee go be like say I too stingy,

*but that is by the way, make una call me stingy fool/idiot.

*Op u be better mumu, as simple as that. ( See as u furnish house give woman, why she no go de find who go buy car give her as she reason am say, u don already try wella for her)

*mtcheeeeew
*mtcheeeew again

#qoutemeandgetKleg
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 13, 2015
youngchopper:

Can't just keep quiet and see u talk shit
Dude was telling u the truth yu the truth
U fup
U dey make mouth say u get money
How many of your village people have u helped financially
Do u have a house of your own
If yes how many have u giving to the less
Privileged
Abeg no make me vex for your stupidity
Even custom demands that a man collect the bride price back no matter how small it is
U here talking maturity shit

I don't have time for you,you no just get sense. Just day, you go talk the wrong thing way i talk now
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by fuckshit: 9:57pm On May 13, 2015
wtfCode:

i fvcking miss u man.
fυςk!!! still fυςking here & fυςking having fun grin grin

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by zubis05: 9:57pm On May 13, 2015
Mekybliss:
That guy is materialistic. Please tell him to refund the sex undecided
Return which sex? I no dey usually comment but this comment pissed me off to no end. Na ur type dey feel sey dem dey do guy favour if them sleep with am ba? The straff na equal energy una dey put,using both privates,not just the vagina. Prick sef involve for the matter. Mtscheeew

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 13, 2015
brownlord:

Oh so you comment here because of likes?

Huh, no wonder she dumped you....mature

Who is crying of spending on a lady and got dumped in return?

No bro, she's calling because she knows you're a proper mugu, she knows you're dying of loneliness and you can't get a new babe.

Don't think she's trying to come back, in fact she's bleeping real men already, and can't be thinking of a faustrated software engineer like you.

Ignored, momma says don't talk to idi0ts and stupid fellows brrrp
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Bluffly: 9:58pm On May 13, 2015
gimakon:
He shouldn't have done that, just let her be. And let her go, definitely she would remember him for all the good things he did for her maybe sometime in her later life

My case when I tabled it on here I was laughed and booed at, you now see, I'm not the only one in the same situation, ladies get silly every passing day and they infect the young ones with the same attitude. This is a girl I almost laid down my life for. Procurement of university admission, I even saw to that.... I became her worst enemy.

My case, I decided to beg her even when she cheated with some guy and even moved on with him... to forget everything and come back, she come day use me play, I cried all night, cos I was really in love, but I saw the only revenge I owe against her is letting her go and planning my life to be a better man.

She started calling by herself, and using her cousins Facebook to monitor whatever I do on Facebook, I didn't block her from whatsapp, so she sees what I do,but yea... I'm just silent about her.
I'm still looking at her. I leave it to God almighty, to judge, his( your friends) actions, werent worth it.
What if she doesn't remember him and sees him as a mugu as the case has always been. Insurance is better than useless believe. The guy is 100% sure bet.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by sweetestEgos: 9:59pm On May 13, 2015
agarawu23:
if you are in the guy's shoe , you will do the same?
he ad d guy dos nt wear d same shoe size
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by PreacherxSon(m): 10:00pm On May 13, 2015
Mekybliss:
That guy is materialistic. Please tell him to refund the sex undecided

my dear, sex is so cheap now, dat u can buy it everywhere you go...hehehheheheh

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 13, 2015
fuckshit:
fυςk!!! still fυςking here & fυςking having fun grin grin
ma nigga fvckshit

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 13, 2015
gimakon:

2 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 13, 2015
Chiam55:
If it was a gift to her he can't take it but if he bought them so that he could enjoy the items then it his.
GIFT GBAKWA OKU...
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by brownlord: 10:01pm On May 13, 2015
Midehi:

if sex is not more enjoyed by one partner, why then is one partner behaves like he-goat when sees anything in skirt.

Why do you behave like shegoat by opening you leg for the he-goat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 13, 2015
Dollar101:

Just one advice for u, never bit the hands that fed u, because if she truely wasn't getting anyth from the other dude then she is on herown...thats what we call bad market in delta state
this your advice is not needed on this topic & you know it.

you dont need to advice me cos you cant give advice based on this...& moreover am not a cheat, i was only keen on the guy's reaction which was too degrading of himself.

finally, you dint answer the question i asked you.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 13, 2015
brownlord:

Why do you behave like shegoat by opening you leg for the he-goat
can you pls dont direct your comment to me cos i dint direct mine to anyone.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by PreacherxSon(m): 10:07pm On May 13, 2015
ifeanyiso:

If I were in the guy's shoes, knowing fully well my
personality, there's a 99.5% chance that i'll do the same
thing. I might probably even scrape the paint of the wall sef.
Lol

Hahahahahaha......lmfao falls from a mango tree and lands on d babe crying under d tree....

What the guy in this story did is far from immature in my
own view, in every sense of his actions, it was the right thing
to do.

My brother, just ask dem d meaning of ''immature''.....too muc watching of e channel makes dem say wt d dnt knw d meaning....mchewwwwww !!!
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 13, 2015
Midehi:
question for the gods.
Really shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. / Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.