Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,325 members, 7,829,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? (72643 Views)

Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) / See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 13, 2015
jomile:
wen it comes to matters of d heart most of us has made a lot of sacrifices,I did too,but it hurts wen we r being taken for granted by d people we gave our hearts to,betrayed by d people we trust,d only thing we can do is move on,nd not dwell in d past anymore,nd hopefully find someone dat would appreciate everything dat someone else took for granted

Fine woman, I like u o jare, leave this smellos, way day live on leftovers, shows the kind of class they belong to.
Woman do u wrong u day para for am, how many them don wrong, them no gree talk am. No follow this stupid people
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by MRBrownJ: 9:34pm On May 13, 2015
Chiam55:
If it was a gift to her he can't take it but if he bought them so that he could enjoy the items then it his.

so if you offer/leased or borrowed something VALUABLE to your ex (Lets say a car) and you realise he cheats on you, would you let him have the car so he can roll around town with this new girl..... in the car YOU bought him?! abeg stop lying yeah!

you ladies are making it seem that break ups are all nice and friendly, while the majority are mostly bitter and full of venom.

3 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by UncleJudax(m): 9:35pm On May 13, 2015
vicadex07:

They both enjoyed it abi she be prostitute ni
Even prostitutes enjoy sex, they just don't get overly emotional about it.

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by ebem: 9:35pm On May 13, 2015
Gals n d ways itz inmature for d guy to do dat bt mature for d gal to cheat n bite d hand dat feed her all diz runz gal sef

2 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 13, 2015
Midehi:
i wont allow that atall except he pay me back all my fluids.. cool
who's given the fluid here? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by john4aguero: 9:37pm On May 13, 2015
Mekybliss:
That guy is materialistic. Please tell him to refund the sex undecided

I believe sex was mutual & it's enjoyed by both party that is if they even did it o. smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by idris4eva(m): 9:37pm On May 13, 2015
ahsekeena:
Cheap niggar.

But when u look at it critically,the girl lost nothing.

The guy lost something.

The girl will probably go on to the guy she cheated with.

u mean she lost notin......after all those round of hard sex.....sidon dia...I would do more than that
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by 1stola: 9:37pm On May 13, 2015
Ballotelle:
watin u do her?

I have warned her severely earlier but she won't listen.
The last one she did, i was so sure..
I kept cool and pretended that nothing had happened
She begged for like a week and just when she thought everything is back to normal, I gave her the shocker of her fûcking life.
On that fateful day,
I had earlier planed with two of my guys on how I will collect every damned thing i gave her.
> At around 3 p.m when she returned from school, I told her that I have missed fûcking her...

I gave a marathon sex of about two hours coz i drank "something" for longevity and stamina.
I hate fùcked her: "ALL HOLES"
After the sex,
> I told her how silly she has been and that I am no longer interested in her.
She started crying and begging but, I have made up my mind already.
> I started stripping her of all the things I gave her "including THE PHONE AND SIM CARD I BOUGHT FOR HER grin
> Lastly, I sent her packing immediately.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 13, 2015
brownlord:

Kai, now it's getting clearer why the lady dumped you...can imagine you singing the nonsense to her hearing on daily basis..."I'm a software engineer" the lady be like..."Na software engineer I won chop"

@bold, lol, never knew I was engaging a teenager.

Can you see you are yet to recover from the shock.

While spending every penny you earn from your menial job, another nigga was weeping the lady back and font, and you be boring her with "I'm a software engineer"

Chai, oga bill gate don enter one chance

Sorry man, better luck next time

I'm not here to engage with a pant who doesn't know what he's saying. U of course are a dirty pant. A smelling one at that who lives on left overs, Wetin a broker like u wan do, u first show of say u ba na dangote, na em she play fast one u vex collect am back, e show say u no get money,ur last card na em u use do show off. Woman don break mumu like u heart so na to take am out on all women,u want make I follow pig like you Dayrell and earn trash here, make u see say I mature pass ape like u, see how many people way click like to Wetin I talk.

You are a fool, accept it, u no get money,ur types of people day use thier last card impress woman,

I said she calls me now, cos it's obvious, she found out I did her well not people like who's own thinking na Bleep and no pay, as men day Bleep those harlots u call sisters. No learn to respect yourself when u come here. Anuofia
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 13, 2015
fuckshit:
fυςk!!! greetings to you; fυςking looking good & a fυςking lovely smile grin grin
what's all this fvck things all about sef?. Pls be civilised here
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 13, 2015
There is definately nothing immature in what he did..if you wan be maga for some jonsing girl go ahead and be a maga for the con girl..but some Gs would neva do that..not on their watch....The girl might not be pained if he left without any of these and might even mock him among her friends behind his back..how are u sure she even truly loved him at the first place..so now her teeth were bent on what the nigga suppliers for her.. now the nigga having realized this con..decided to drain her effectively so she can actually know his fucking pissed off about her and wont want to have any connecting to her con or her flexing anything he has procured for her at the expense of his sincere interest....she must have been rubbing him hands all over while he was purchasing all that for her, now she's opening her punny for other dudes she jst met, on top of this properties while jeering are fucking teeth at him. and now you want the guy to clap his hand for her, tell her bye, and bid her fare well.. while she turns back, brings in the next dude, and get trashed ontop the same couch, and the same properties while watching mojo on d niggas flat screen and later gossip him wit d dude. With laughter on their teeth... Guy, if you can jonse that far, some niccur just cant...i know probably he might have bought her some cloths and wears too, including shoes but i didnt hear he took those or demanded for them.(cus for me i wont take those from you). so he only took those he knew were very vital and discovered it was a waste of time getting those for her and discovering her rent was to expire too, very soon.. so she can take care of herself from there..so she could feel something actually changed or happened...look this bitchass...some girls jst love guys being maga for them.. while some stupid ones jst love being mugu for them,.hoping they would turn around..like one that jst finish saying his own story after this one, seeking to fault dis guys action..and justify his own, so we would call him 'good boy".. Most gurls who are here yarning poo , if it is their brodas, they would be the first to go to the girls house and bring back the brodas property and even slap the girl if she fights back..now them don hear wetin the guy do now to clear in mind..their mouth and finger don dey ring...op i certify the dude..he did the needful...even atiku, if im take that one as im babe see dat kind one, go fit do am wetin im do or even do am worse self, b4 im cut am off...some of these girls wanting to play magarine fast one since 2001.... cool

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by chucs: 9:39pm On May 13, 2015
gimakon:

I didn't put it for you to like it. Hoes may not be loyal, but u dont treat them like rags. I don't support ur being materialistic and whatever, period. Act mature
It is you that is not matured enough.Who is materialistic between the two? Just try to reason like matured guy u claim to be.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Dollar101(m): 9:39pm On May 13, 2015
Midehi:

your childish mentality...nooffense.

Was it childish for her to spread her legs for anothr guy too?

2 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Dollar101(m): 9:39pm On May 13, 2015
Midehi:

your childish mentality...nooffense.

Was it childish for her to spread her legs for anothr guy too? If to recover my properties from someone who doesn't deserve it is childish, I wanna be childish nor evx

2 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 13, 2015
chucs:
It is you that is not matured enough.Who is materialistic between the two? Just try to reason like matured guy u claim to be.
Utterly pointless, next please *ignoring *
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Meti99(m): 9:41pm On May 13, 2015
That guy na sharp man walahi
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by deolu2000(m): 9:42pm On May 13, 2015
simplymade:
Gonna read later

*modified*

He should have just murdered the cheating bastard
would you have said that if she were your sis/daughter?rembr let he who is without sin be the first to cast the stone.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Seunboss(m): 9:42pm On May 13, 2015
gimakon:

I didn't put it for you to like it. Hoes may not be loyal, but u dont treat them like rags. I don't support ur being materialistic and whatever, period. Act mature
. No, no, no! U are gettin it all wrong, bro. U don't treat a ho like a rag, God forbid, man! U treat her lyk d fvckin ho she is. As for u, i need to get a tag on ur neck dat says "behold, all ye hoz, d kind of guy u love. Feel free to do watever u lyk. He will take all d bullshit u throw at him. Dat's right, he is a bullshit dump for hoz. No danger, he will still beg u"

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 13, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Nigerians can be very funny

i used my money to furnish a house for a babe, i pay her rent now she is cheating on me with another guy in that apartment, abeg there is nothing bad if u go and pack your property provided it was bought in your name, i know some girls on nairaland would come here and say its immature, - Freaking Gold diggers
Same way they will break up with you, return all your pics cos they dont wanna remember you but they always keep the expensive gifts grin
I love the way Christ Brown collected the ferrari he bought for keruki after breakup, you wanna eat your cake and have it abi?
No wonder he sang these bitchhs aint loyal lol
Gbam!!! U said it all
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by AAinEqGuinea: 9:42pm On May 13, 2015
@op don't laugh too hard, I'm sure you plan on serenading a lady you'd like to marry one day, you thought you could trust her.... Just like this fellow

You're not the richest man in the world to smother and spoil her forever... you don't have the most satisfying joystick in the world...

Nothing personal, but this is just another example of a jolly man who think this can't be him, while it easily can or will
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 13, 2015
Dollar101:

Was it childish for her to spread her legs for anothr guy too?
wetin dey pepper u for bodi, i have said it, no matter your view, i have mine too...ds one u carry 'spread legs' matter like ds,e taya me ooo.

hey! have you ever cheated & what was your punishment?
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Skain(m): 9:43pm On May 13, 2015
Why can't he just walk away and take it as one of those bad investment.

On a second thought, abi the guy no get those things for him own apartment?
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Dollar101(m): 9:43pm On May 13, 2015
Tlovely:
There is definately nothing immature in what he did..if you wan be maga for some jonsing girl go ahead and be a maga for the con girl..but some Gs would neva do that..not on their watch....The girl might not be pained if he left without any of these and might even mock him among her friends behind his back..how are u sure she even truly loved him at the first place..so now her teeth were bent on what the nigga suppliers for her.. now the nigga having realized this con..decided to drain her effectively so she can actually know his fucking pissed off about her and wont want to have any connecting to her con or her flexing anything he has procured for her at the expense of his sincere interest....she must have been rubbing him hands all over while he was purchasing all that for her, now she's opening her punny for other dudes she jst met, on top of this properties while jeering are fucking teeth at him. and now you want the guy to clap his hand for her, tell her bye, and bid her fare well.. while she turns back, brings in the next dude, and get trashed ontop the same couch, and the same properties while watching mojo on d niggas flat screen and later gossip him wit d dude. With laughter on their teeth... Guy, if you can jonse that far, some niccur just cant...i know probably he might have bought her some cloths and wears too, including shoes but i didnt hear he took does or demanded for them.(cus for me i wont those from you). so he only took those he knew were very vital and discovered it was a waste of time getting those for her and discovering her rent was to expire too, very soon.. so she can take care of herself from there..so she could feel something actually change or happened...look this bitchass...some girls jst love guys being maga for them.. while some stupid ones jst love being mugu for them,.hoping they would turn around..like one that jst finish saying his own story after this one, seeking to fault dis guys action..and justify his own, so we would call him 'good boy".. Most gurls who are here yarning poo here, if it is their brodas, they would be the first to go to the girls house and back the brodas property and even slap the girl if she fights back..now them don hear wetin the guy do now to clear in mind..their mouth and finger don dey ring...op i certify the dude..he did the needful...even atiku, if im take that one as im babe see dat kind one, go fit do am wetin im do or even do am worse self, b4 im cut am off...some of these girls wanting to play magarine fast one since 2001.... cool

Correct guy
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by yollychika(f): 9:44pm On May 13, 2015
Gud fo her tongue ....it pays to respect him who spends on u...

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 13, 2015
Seunboss:
. No, no, no! U are gettin it all wrong, bro. U don't treat a ho like a rag, God forbid, man! U treat her lyk d fvckin ho she is. As for u, i need to get a tag on ur neck dat says "behold, all ye hoz, d kind of guy u love. Feel free to do watever u lyk. He will take all d bullshit u throw at him. Dat's right, he is a bullshit dump for hoz. No danger, he will still beg u"

Hahahah,she did it when I was about a boy, am a man now. Am single not in a relationship. Just doing ma computer thing and happy, I don't know the Bleep what u saying, hoe or not, all am saying is let her be, no allow God make em provoke for you.shik
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by simdam500(m): 9:46pm On May 13, 2015
Midehi: i wont allow that atall except he pay me back all my fluids.. cool

Inasmuch as it sounds ................

I can't stop laughing cos it cute, most esp from a lady cheesy
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 13, 2015
adasek2010:
who's given the fluid here? undecided
question for the gods.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Dollar101(m): 9:48pm On May 13, 2015
Midehi:

wetin dey pepper u for bodi, i have said it, no matter your view, i have mine too...ds one u carry 'spread legs' matter like ds,e taya me ooo.

hey! have you ever cheated & what was your punishment?

Just one advice for u, never bit the hands that fed u, because if she truely wasn't getting anyth from the other dude then she is on herown...thats what we call bad market in delta state

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by wtfCode: 9:48pm On May 13, 2015
fuckshit:
fυςking awesome; I do fυςking salute your strength & courage to fυςking let things be; from fυςking experience it's no fυςking easy “task"

again; I fυςking doff my hat to you grin grin
i fvcking miss u man.
Anyway, @op, i'm gonna do the samething the guy did.
I wish women folk didn't exist (i get it, i ain't homo) and men can reproduce asexually like some other animals do.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 13, 2015
TrishaP:
He could have carried the building along too angry
its not his building if not i believe he wuld have carried it along!!
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by andyanders: 9:49pm On May 13, 2015
1stola:
That is my type of guy.
If I were in his shoes, I may even do worse.
Reminds me of what I did to one Imo girl 2011, now ex that was claiming "sharp girl" sad
Till today, some girls still dey fear me for our street... grin

You are definitely still thinking like a boy...

Epic mumurity shocked
You fúck up
You too fùck up
Wahali you be fùck up guy sad
Maga no fit finish.

You said the truth. The guy na yeye person. How come you cried after you saw a lady you claimed to love or she claimed to love you cheat on you and you still wanted her back? Na waaoooooooooooooooooooo.Nothing person no go hear.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by gebest: 9:50pm On May 13, 2015
Mekybliss:
That guy is materialistic. Please tell him to refund the sex undecided
in that case, the girl should equally returned d man's sperm, his ice cream, meat pie, chocolate, fried rice, chicken, suya, coke, apple, asu, richarge card. E.t.c.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. / Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.