Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Women Are Their Worst Enemies - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Are Their Worst Enemies (24733 Views)

Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted / Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men's Roles Are. / Responsible Women Are Not Materialistic True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Ewuro4: 2:11pm On May 20, 2015
Emaprince:
now, that's an honest woman. You deserve a kiss on the cheek.

Thanks buddy cool Truth is bitter.

Ohhh I just licked emaprince's ass cheesy

Like I give a fvck undecided

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by TooNoisy(f): 2:27pm On May 20, 2015
Ewuro4:

Toonoisy come see your worst enemy oh. grin

I don't even know where to start with you, without being called a bully. Girl go and read your books jare.

She is too young for me to notice her. If she is able to graduate with a 2-1, I can offer her a job in my company.

How are you though?

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Emaprince: 2:30pm On May 20, 2015
grin grin grin

Too noisy!!!

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Ewuro4: 5:20pm On May 20, 2015
TooNoisy:

She is too young for me to notice her. If she is able to graduate with a 2-1, I can offer her a job in my company.

How are you though?

I'm doing great. Got busy at work. Nice weather here. How are you?

Same here. Good luck to you , she sounds like a shait stirrer, I won't grant her an a ordinary phone interview. I dunk her Resume in the trash can like a basketball.

She looks like my tween daughter wetin I wan follow that wan tok biko? She's a freaking teenager??

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by pickabeau1: 5:25pm On May 20, 2015
So a thread to discuss a possible generalization on women being their own enemies has been turned by the same women into a male bashfest and of course insult other women

can we now say women are everyone's enemies aside their family members grin

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Ewuro4: 5:35pm On May 20, 2015
pickabeau1:
So a thread to discuss a possible generalization on women being their own enemies has been turned by the same women into a male bashfest and of course insult other women

Well except the ones that sleep with their female relative husbands. And No they aren't crazy.

So, I guess you can say the bold grin They will laugh with themselves but deep inside them is evil. Gosh I can't deal. 99.99% of hate posts on this thread are liked by women. Go figure

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by bukatyne(f): 5:39pm On May 20, 2015
TV01:

...the truth is Bukatyne' rancid shrewishness is only only exceeded by - and used as cover for - her quite shocking mental dullness. That's why she prefers to spiritualise her threads - so she can sound like one who possesses understanding, by just quoting scripture or regurgitating sermons she's heard parrot-fashion smiley.

Trying to engage her intellectually is an exercise in frustration - but to be fair that's probably as much for her, as you can sense her brain frying as she struggles with basic logic and comprehension - I would not advise it. It's why I limit her to trolling.

Her one redeeming feature is the fact she's married, although I seriously wonder what our broda is suffering at her hands tongue. Anyway, thanks for small mercies - we only have to suffer her from time to time on NL, not 24/7 in real life. Can you imagine? grin.

TV

...and don't hold your breath waiting for her to admit her error, humility is basically non-existent in her lexicon, plus she has zero sense of humour undecided.

First you must have lost Some nuts in your head dragging my husband into this.

You think posting nonsense posts with a mixture of insults is intelligence or posting hypocritical posts of things you cannot do in your life is.

I quote sermons here really? Stupid nutcase.

Someone is shrewd when the person replies your insults with insults. You can spew gibberish with your acidic Hands yet you are crying someone is a shrew. Pathetic

Mister smart pants, We see you with your smart comments offline.

Foolish hypocritical ugly short old man!

Now Bleep off my mentions and now you know I am a shrew, watch How you quote me.

Idiot.

11 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 20, 2015
iykedare:

[s]This really riled me up. Isn't this a case of women being their own enemies?
To start with,you look like a sick kid. Have u got no respect for people older than you are or has the internet killed your sense of reasoning?
Madam feminist, you belong to the romance section where dolts like you show your disrespect for fellow forum members.

Learn the meaning of feminism. It does not denote that you insult any woman who has opinion different to that of another woman.[/s]

You are pathetic senile, lugubrious and retarrded old fool.
Yes, I look sick but could you please do something to your ugly oblongated face before quoting me?.
Your picture scares the crap outta me.
I showed your profile picture to some kids and they compared it with ojuju calabar.
Next time you see my comment(s), tread lightly or you regret ever crossing my path, orangutan.

As for the old hag bragging with an unexisted job, you must be deluded to think i'm studying a course that requires high C.G.P.A for an employment not like my own is low, either.

Arrant bullsh1t. angry

8 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 20, 2015
pickabeau1:

Last time I checked, no woman bashed a man here.

The bashing was done by a male.

7 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by pickabeau1: 5:42pm On May 20, 2015
Ewuro4:

Well except the ones that sleep with their female relative husbands. And No they aren't crazy.

So, I guess you can say the bold grin They will laugh with themselves but deep inside them is evil. Gosh I can't deal. 99.99% of hate posts on this thread are liked by women. Go figure

LOL... now that is some weird ish
IF (with a big IF) that story is true, I wish that lady d best. However I am really concerned about her life in that home
She could be poisoned by those two.

The likey likey crew... you know them

I saw a broadcast last week about the freak snow in your hood. They called off some NHL game

1 Like

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by pickabeau1: 5:45pm On May 20, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Last time I checked, no woman bashed a man here.

The bashing was done by a male.

I would not have responded cos u say u like trolling

However if you follow the thread, you will observe when the dynamics shifted to women being accused of human traits of backstabbing which are applicable to all to male bashing

1 Like

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 20, 2015
bukatyne:

First you must have lost Some nuts in your head dragging my husband into this.

You think posting nonsense posts with a mixture of insults is intelligence or posting hypocritical posts of things you cannot do in your life is.

I quote sermons here really? Stupid nutcase.

Someone is shrewd when the person replies your insults with insults. You can spew gibberish with your acidic Hands yet you are crying someone is a shrew. Pathetic

Mister smart pants, We see you with your smart comments offline.

Foolish hypocritical ugly short old man!

Now Bleep off my mentions and now you know I am a shrew, watch How you quote me.

Idiot.

Ugly and short? cry

No wonder they are hateful.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by bukatyne(f): 5:48pm On May 20, 2015
Dheartless:

nice dish

there will certainly be some few others who are not ready to kill each other over settleable issues and I am sure those species can make a good meal for a brother.
otherwise they are not qualified to own a home with a hard working brother.

Thanks
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 20, 2015
pickabeau1:

I would not have responded cos u say u like trolling

However if you follow the thread, you will observe when the dynamics shifted to women being accused of human traits of backstabbing which are applicable to all to male bashing

Whatever!

What I know is that no woman bashed a man here.
The bashing was stirred and done by a male.

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by pickabeau1: 5:50pm On May 20, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Whatever!

What I know is that no woman bashed a man here.
The bashing was stirred and done by a male.

I hear you

1 Like

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by zeb04(f): 5:56pm On May 20, 2015
Same old group,same old story undecided

Life must be boring!!!

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 20, 2015

hahahahahaha! These guys can't handle raw truth.
I, a male, trashed their ego, exposed their hypocrisy and dumped it an incinerator without mincing words and they ended up blaming women.

Losers! grin

11 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by bukatyne(f): 6:04pm On May 20, 2015
Ewuro4:

Yes. My worst enemies are women. On & offline.

Reason I pick my friends carefully. They're always out to either backstab you as a result of their senseless jealousies or just beef for the sake of beefing. even when I couldn't boast of an ordinary MasterCard to my name, They still hate. That's just women. I don't really care how men roll. Not my business.

I believe this topic is about a gender scale to determine how many enemy a typical woman can boast of , no? It's not far fetched atall.

I teach my children to hold on to their sisterhood friendship coz that's the only best & reliable female friendship that can never be broken.

I'm a woman. I don't mince my words and what you see is what you get..many women don't like that , well too bad.

You mean female posters just see your moniker and decide they want to hate you or you both clashed as a result of difference in opinions and you both maintain coldness thereafter?

You also mean a lot of females are backstabbers excluding you and your group of friends?

Just seeking clarification

13 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by bukatyne(f): 6:06pm On May 20, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Same way you all bounced on that dude, francis.

Example of men being there worst enemy.

Lol!
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by bukatyne(f): 6:09pm On May 20, 2015
iykedare:

This really riled me up. Isn't this a case of women being their own enemies?
To start with,you look like a sick kid. Have u got no respect for people older than you are or has the internet killed your sense of reasoning?
Madam feminist, you belong to the romance section where dolts like you show your disrespect for fellow forum members.

Learn the meaning of feminism. It does not denote that you insult any woman who has opinion different to that of another woman.

Interesting.

Should We say men are also their worst enemies due to the way other male posters attacked him?

Please Do not bring age into This issue. Very few people can claim innocence.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by bukatyne(f): 6:13pm On May 20, 2015
pickabeau1:

Sorry I cannot ignore hypocrisy and selective reading. They disgust me a lot.

The insults on This thread was started by guys

7 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by iykedare(m): 6:14pm On May 20, 2015
VictoriaBee:

You are pathetic senile, lugubrious and retarrded old fool.
Yes, I look sick but could you please do something to your ugly oblongated face before quoting me?.
Your picture scares the crap outta me.
I showed your profile picture to some kids and they compared it with ojuju calabar.
Next time you see my comment(s), tread lightly or you regret ever crossing my path, orangutan.

(

Yes,you look sick. Your previous pics showed your exposed clavicle. I felt for you cos i thought you were really sick. Never knew you were this silly.
The same brainless fool that has been stalking me everywhere on nl,Vikkybee or vikkyb?

Lil biatch,I will be back. I`m driving.

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by pickabeau1: 6:15pm On May 20, 2015
bukatyne

I doubt that..

Read through the thread

The first salvo was fired with a poster calling guys hypocrites and you ladies jumped on it.

disgust for hypocrisy is mutual

This was your post

@TOPIC: Really?

We get This women are their worst enemies thingy from a lot of women which makes me wonder... who are the friendly ones?

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by bukatyne(f): 6:18pm On May 20, 2015
Ewuro4:

Did you do a secret survey to know the posters who liked a post?

Who are the evil ones? Women? Are you exempt from This evil?

11 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by bukatyne(f): 6:20pm On May 20, 2015
zeb04:
Same old group,same old story undecided

Life must be boring!!!

Sorry joor

You can still drop your thoughts

Amidst the crazy posts grin
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Dheartless: 6:20pm On May 20, 2015
from this thread, it is safe to say women are their worst enemy.

I see couple of them in resentful dispute.

and most men seem to agree with each other, except for one man, who has been "the man against real men" since the creation of the world

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by bukatyne(f): 6:22pm On May 20, 2015
pickabeau1:
bukatyne

I doubt that..

Read through the thread

The first salvo was fired with a poster calling guys hypocrites and you ladies jumped on it.

disgust for hypocrisy is mutual

This was your post

Where is the hypocrisy in my first post?

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by pickabeau1: 6:24pm On May 20, 2015
bukatyne:

Where is the hypocrisy in my first post?

Your question is unclear
Your first post is very clear. Why do women have issues with women - In the end it became a male bashfest

1 Like

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 20, 2015
cc Mynd44

Read this thread from 0-5page and tell me your thoughts if you are chanced.

That's a real man that type without sentiments. cool

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 20, 2015
Dheartless:
from this thread, it is safe to say are their worst enemy.

I see couple of them in resentful dispute.

and most men seem to agree with each other, except for one man, who has been "the man against real men" from the creation of the world

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 20, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Offline? I don't know about your life.

Online? Nairaland? No woman keep you as an enemy but you did with numerous women from what i've seen since my "vickyyb" moniker. Reasons been;
-Some are married and living happily with their husband, and still a feminist e.g Cococandy, bukatyne.
-We don't lick men ass like you do.

No one keep you as an enemy but you did, due to your senseless jealousy and buttlicking. You need to re-evaluate your life.

# Ewuro4

Paadi mi, mabinu o but mehn I laughed out loud at this post, na wa o. Wetin you do am?

@ Thread, not a believer of this ridiculous maxim, humans are their own worst enemies. Period.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering / 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife / Marriage Of Deception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.