Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? (77114 Views)

Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by SisterCaro(m): 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
I will never sleep with a man because of money or job employment I'm not an ashawo. However, I will sleep with the manager or whoever is responsible for employing people because I want to enjoy his sweet thing...

daz all cheesy
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hmmmm. How sure I'm that my boss will not come to here again. Maybe when my promotion is due. undecided

Op. Abeg me no go accept her oh. Na to settle her. That's all. She F-up

If she can go this length for to have job. That's means she can go extra miles to wicked me. If I offend her angry
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by nwadiuko1(m): 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
Genea:
Somethings r beta left secrets,wud neva tell him bout it,4 d blood stain i wud go 2 d hospital remove some blood frm my body,so after d sex,i pour it on d bed,dats all,case closed,NEXT.....
but em go knw say dat one na scam na
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by StepTwo: 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Hmmmmm..... She sud av told him
It's different if she wasn't a virgin.
My opinion tho
are you serious?

Wot difference does that make?
They say ''when goin for the lesser of two evil, chose 'neither'.''
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Swagt101(m): 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
softnipples:
Where is nollywood when you need them?

I can't give ma precious pussie for any stupid job cheesy
What about a BJ worth $1,000,000,000?
grin

grin
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by hadura29(m): 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
It's not about mouth, it's about dignity - I will never eat from the hand of a woman,I would rather walk away quietly from that marriage if I notice any single attitude that is linked to the money and live my life.

I will equally feel bad if I'm rich and my wife has to beg me for every penny - I would rather establish something for her.

I have seen Nigerian women treat their husbands like trash just because they make more money than the man can ever imagine.

I had a serious issue with one lady while coming back home sometime 2010 in Air France - She was just yelling at the man like a kid and everyone was just looking and it continued to a point and I lost it and gave her the worst nightmare of her life.She will never forget me.

The day you begin to live-off ya wife ....smh...mtcheeew undecided

Bros please what did you do to her?
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by AdeniyiA(m): 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
Tomorrow again the boss would threaten to sack the guy if she refuses to sleep with him, if the guy is not careful, all his children would be for d Oga.
In short it could turn a vicious cycle of infidelity. The best thing is to resign nd make do with the little you've saved. The guy owes the lady nothing cos he wasnt informed ...

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Jamesaugustine(m): 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
This is a tough scenario and require wisdom. Anyway I wil go ahead and marry her. Love her and care for her. But one thing is certain I will laid surveillance on her monitor her to the core. Her phone's social networks. In case she is still following my boss around. Divorce straight without mercy. I will consider her for 2nd chance m
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by daclint(m): 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
I'll marry her, my boss will even be the best man sef
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Genea(f): 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
How he wan take kno,u wan tell am
nwadiuko1:
but em go knw say dat one na scam na
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Synthase(m): 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
Itan fun awon irunmole...
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Dbrainiac1(m): 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
Mtcheeew. useless post undecided
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by macdelene(m): 9:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
jaybee3:
This one na real technical question ooooo but let me give it a try...

I would have to be grateful to her for going extra length in helping me secure the employment.

If kids aren't involved, i will resign the job and return all the money i've earned to date to her then divorce her simply because she should have discussed her planned action with me before going ahead with the action

If kids are involved, i will still divorce her but won't return the money since it will go towards raising the kids

The fact of the matter is anyone that can do anything for money is very dangerous and you are simply better off without them

My dear u are very correct
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by adepiero: 9:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
jaybee3:

The fact of the matter is anyone that can do anything for money is very dangerous and you are simply better off without them.
This would have been relevant if she did it for money undecided

But according to the writeup, she made a sacrifice for the guy's future as well as hers! What if she wasn't a virgin in the first place, what then would you have done if she still secured the job using the same means?

FYI, any lady that can sacrifice for a man deserves more than a ring on her finger! In fact she deserves to be worshipped wink
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Jamesaugustine(m): 9:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
This is a tough scenario and require wisdom. Anyway I wil go ahead and marry her. Love her and care for her. But one thing is certain I will laid surveillance on her monitor her to the core. Her phone's social networks. In case she is still following my boss around. Divorce straight without mercy. I will not consider her for 2nd chance m. because in d 1st she play a dangerous gamble without my conscience.
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Andyoputa: 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
Yes,I will still marry her,after all most marriages we didn't meet our wivesa virgin.so what's the big deal huh.
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by nwadiuko1(m): 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
Genea:
How he wan take kno,u wan tell am
anyway u right, he may not knw but if na me I go know
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Wyclefniranz(m): 9:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
Sleep first to cool down ma brain,then wake up go meet ogabozz and shake am...........weldone sir undecidedSleep first to cool down ma brain,then wake up go meet ogabozz and shake am...........weldone sir
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by prevail23(m): 9:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
themodernman:

1st Liar.
Next!
Lols..see dis man oh grin
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by deniyor: 9:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
Sleeping with her boss or not should have been both their decisions to make, not just hers.
On the other hand, it absolves him of the feeling of guilt of selling us his woman for his success.
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by chixman: 9:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ok nw
I hop dat was a big mistake
For me I will nt marry her again
because she will repeat again.

Who knows de next person. Dat will take de share
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Swagt101(m): 9:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
SisterCaro:
I will never sleep with a man because of money or job employment I'm not an ashawo. However, I will sleep with the manager or whoever is responsible for employing people because I want to enjoy his sweet thing...

daz all cheesy
Are u alright?
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Time2Smile(m): 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
Before you reply just know that a lot of Nigerian women have slept with their bosses to advance their careers, and the husband end up spending the paycheck with her. So is it not better to do it for a 900,000 job instead. If you don't have any problem marrying a non-virgin then you don't have cause for complaints. The issue is fornication, which will never be right not who she slept with or why she did it.
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by nwadiuko1(m): 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ok when the time comes I l knw what to do

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by softnipples(f): 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Vulture?
No. Carcass
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by phransix147(m): 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
Atleast better than she doing it and collecting money... Then buy u 1 dozen of boxers!
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by chupcake(m): 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
I would marry her. First off, I have done some crazy things in my life so I am no saint. I am not condoning what she did but if tables were turned, I would do the same. Love is all about sacrifice, compromise and forgiveness. The only part I don't like is her not telling me when she got the proposal.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by ahizih(m): 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
temifisayo:
haaaa
When did haaaa became an opinion?
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by pek(m): 9:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
jaybee3:
This one na real technical question ooooo but let me give it a try...

I would have to be grateful to her for going extra length in helping me secure the employment.

If kids aren't involved, i will resign the job and return all the money i've earned to date to her then divorce her simply because she should have discussed her planned action with me before going ahead with the action

If kids are involved, i will still divorce her but won't return the money since it will go towards raising the kids

The fact of the matter is anyone that can do anything for money is very dangerous and you are simply better off without them.
I am shocked you wrote this but even more shocked that you got likes. It is obvious you didn't read the post and it says a lot about you.
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by philo3(m): 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
virginity is over rated
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
I always take questions like this as facetious. Did you plan on marrying someone you would ever find any cause not to forgive? Oh, c'mon, the marriage wouldn't even last.

Finishe!
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
Practically forgiveness is not easy but we will have to work it out. I will personally deal with the possibility of any "away matches" because the boss may not want to stop hitting on her. However this woman is a misguided soldier doing something bad with good intention. Honestly it is easy to forgive than to forget. She should help matter by putting up with my reaction till the wound heals.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Actress Adediwura Gold: I Once Had "Quickie" In Car / Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.