Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,464 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please (34661 Views)

Relationship Is For Those Who Are Willing And Ready To Forgive Each Other / Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults / What Is Your Craziest Sexual Experience? Mature Minds Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by ifewise(m): 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
Talk to him for the Last time but By my own personal conclusion he's a Time waster,MOVE ON

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
udz:

must u quote all the story??
Lmao...

Una no go kill me with laughter grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by Acidosis(m): 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
Toks2008:

LOL!Does that really matter?She cant force him to marry her,the best bet is to move on because a broken courtship is far better than a broken marriage.
She has to try oo

It will take her at least 2 years with another guy to get over the school relationship.

In fact, the first year would be very difficult for the new guy, as he'd face several ex-issues.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by blesseddiddy10: 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
Sister,

some guys just need a little push before they can act. My piece of advice is to have a serious heart to heart talk with him. Any guy should be able to discuss marriage issues with a girl he has dated for 3yrs let alone 7 years.... my sister wise up

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by obinna2nv(m): 6:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
believer01:
i almost cry while reading your comment like u feel and see what i am going through

Follow that guys advice and move on, done mind what people say. To that your boyfriend you're now just a familiar and available kitten. So let go...

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by Femistico(m): 6:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
Well babe @26 u are old enough as a lady to get married buh dis guy dat dreamt of having millions really have ur interest in mind bcuz he didn't want u and ur unborn child to suffer...

mayb he's nt ready for marriage now bcuz of his financial status do u know?

everything in life is all about risk, so its either u dump him now and push on with someone else or u wait and mayb on a long run he dumps you and/or he eventually marries u...so jst pick one

Thats also my philosophy babe, without me making money no marriage and ave been with my gf since 2010 so me and ur guy has d same thinking behaviour..so jst chose one and made up ur mind....

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Welcome to Nairaland,if dats u on ur dp,you really belong to Nobody except when I want You!

Lol. Thank you. Its just a trendy slogan oh.
I Belong to someone
Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2015

3. we are so closed to each other and understand each other so well that it will be difficult to understand anyone else like that.
4. am not against him having millions of naira but "money is never enough" his friends that are not as okay as himself are getting married already.

Some people are not meant for future,
There are just passing through to teach you lessons.
Some men are so sacred of committent
Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by repogirl(f): 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hmmmm, well its not just by being married but.by being married to someone who has your interests in mind.

You need to get him to man up and decide when he plans to start his family and how he is working towards it. If it results in a fight and your relationship is off, so be it! But he cannot keep holding his cake.and eating from it too.

Even if.he is. Not ready, he should also know you arent going to.be young forever. If he truly loves u he will keep that in mind.

If its okay by you to wait for him till his stated time, fine if.not please call it off .... when I say dont keep all eggs in one basket now some people will bite.my ear off. angry

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by Adezy1(m): 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2015
Things like this never get out prayer, kneel down and pray if possible consult ur spiritual father for divine intervention
Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by Gbsy07(m): 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
BABE OYO LO WA..... TASTE ANOTHE FRUIT JARRREEE. GBESE RE O

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by rudebouy: 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2015
Acidosis:
This is the reason I feel LOVE is a scam.

All women want is marriage, not love.
I didnt want to comment. But I love dis ya comment die!

4 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by Gguy4real: 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hmm..I think all you should do is just apply maturity into this matter, because this matter is very simple the guy is scared because he was thinking how his gonna handle a wife I think, you can't compare a marriage to when you people are still in courtship all I will advice you to do is settle down and ask him his he ready or not if his not ready just move ok, but make sure that you apply maturity that's all you need to do God bless your relationship

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by Femistico(m): 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
ForteNL:

Lol. Thank you. Its just a trendy slogan oh.
I Belong to someone
@ ur dp, pls which street for heaven cuz u too pretty to be ignored after checking out ur pix..
Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by skyblaise(m): 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
Note. Most guys dn't tell a woman that they are feed up with D relationship, so D writting is on D wall that this guy is feed up, dat is why he allwayz pick up a fight anytime u bring up D issue about marriage, nd mind you D millions he intend to make, is just an excuss of avioding D marriage issue, so my dear in life your happiness count first. So forget about what ppl will say, you are in dis alone so u hole nobody any explanation.

So pray to God for direction and welcome any other suitor that you know or believe you both can have a life together

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by saintgwizard(m): 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
I will say I behaved like ur man. And from my own reasons for wanting not to get married, check the following and take ur decisions based on that.

1. Does he complain of any of ur attributes? Like your height, size, family, job status? Then he doesn't want to end with you but don't know how to tell u that. He is praying that you leave one day. He loves and will miss you when you leave, but he will be free.

2. He talks about marriage with you, but have a future date he had refused to tell you. Has a particular dream that he is pursing, which you are aware of? He gives u regular update on how far he has gone with his plans? Stay with him. Once he achieves that particular dream, he will marry you.

God's strength.

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by bravolad(m): 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
@believer01, I will advise you from a man's perspective. Your current relationship does not worth the wait. You have dated a man for 7 solid years yet he has not said anything tangible and you still remain in it. I must be blunt; those years are wasted. I make bold to say it. Most of the time, serious guys who want something out of a relationship reveal their intentions in less than one year. Anything more is deceit and fun. No real marriage intent. Take it or leave it.

At 26, this is your peak and prime time to attract a man for marriage. Once you are upto 28 to 29, most men will date you for fun, not for marriage. Quote me anywhere. That guy has no plan for you. I can assure you that he will dump you when you least expect. It's better you feel bad now for leaving him than regret all your life.

By the way, he has already shown signs he's not interested in any marriage discussions with you by picking quarrels when you raise such issues. I think you should be wiser than being stupidly in love with someone who is nurturing another relationship. The saying "a word is enough for the wise" is particularly handy in this situation.

But again, it's your choice. He can sweet talk you to wait for eternity.

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
Sexxkillz:
Your relationship isn't static. It's not even dying. . . Your relationship is dead.

That guy has someone else in mind. He wants you to leave at your own volition. It's good you've started using your common sense since God will not send an angel from heaven to talk to you.

How will you tell me that after 7 years of dating and sleeping with someone, after being with him from 100 level thru NYSC, after him meeting your family twice, after the plans you both have made towards marriage and he suddenly develops cold feet and picks a fight anytime you mention marriage, that all is well? What millions is he waiting to make? How much is bride price? What is actually the difference between marrying you as a wife, and all the fvcking and living together you two have been doing for 7 years? Why is he suddenly scared of committing to you in marriage, after committing to you and your punanny for 7 previous years?

I smell rotten catfish. And my nose never fails me.

Listen to me and listen good. A 7 year old child is now in primary 3. Next year, he or she will be in primary 4. Stop waiting for what will never be. Why do you want to wait for someone who isn't ready to discuss his future with you in it? Do you really want a hand writing on your mirror before you activate your number 6?

If you've been getting serious offers from other guys, stop turning them down and start paying them attention. Your happiness here is key. Make yourself happy. Why should your happiness depend on one man who doesn't want to discuss his future with you in it? Why do you want to wait for a selfish man who cares only about his millions? Do you not know that after he makes his millions, he's gonna dump you? Do you not know?

If you wait, you'll regret. He has already left you, but you are yet to get the confirmation, or as we say in banking terms, you never receive the alert. . .
ride on brother!! You are so on point

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by warripekin(m): 6:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
U mean u have been giving this dude of urs free punny for 7 good yrs.And now u want him to pop the question. I ask u a question, supposing u were not having sex this whole yrs, would the both of u still be together, still be friends? For me it sounds ridiculous u would have to stay in a long time relationship with no sign of commitment from ur man and u are sounding desperate and hopeless. Please the signs are on the wall. U better move on now. Infact if u are my sister na better slap I go wozz u. Please wake up.

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
Sexxkillz:
Your relationship isn't static. It's not even dying. . . Your relationship is dead.

That guy has someone else in mind. He wants you to leave at your own volition. It's good you've started using your common sense since God will not send an angel from heaven to talk to you.

How will you tell me that after 7 years of dating and sleeping with someone, after being with him from 100 level thru NYSC, after him meeting your family twice, after the plans you both have made towards marriage and he suddenly develops cold feet and picks a fight anytime you mention marriage, that all is well? What millions is he waiting to make? How much is bride price? What is actually the difference between marrying you as a wife, and all the fvcking and living together you two have been doing for 7 years? Why is he suddenly scared of committing to you in marriage, after committing to you and your punanny for 7 previous years?

I smell rotten catfish. And my nose never fails me.

Listen to me and listen good. A 7 year old child is now in primary 3. Next year, he or she will be in primary 4. Stop waiting for what will never be. Why do you want to wait for someone who isn't ready to discuss his future with you in it? Do you really want a hand writing on your mirror before you activate your number 6?

If you've been getting serious offers from other guys, stop turning them down and start paying them attention. Your happiness here is key. Make yourself happy. Why should your happiness depend on one man who doesn't want to discuss his future with you in it? Why do you want to wait for a selfish man who cares only about his millions? Do you not know that after he makes his millions, he's gonna dump you? Do you not know?

If you wait, you'll regret. He has already left you, but you are yet to get the confirmation, or as we say in banking terms, you never receive the alert. . .
Deep

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
Femistico:

@ ur dp, pls which street for heaven cuz u too pretty to be ignored after checking out ur pix..

Lol. Divine street, just opposite Baba God
Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by obinna2nv(m): 6:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
warripekin:
U mean u have been giving this dude of urs free punny for 7 good yrs.And now u want him to pop the question. I ask u a question, supposing u were not having sex this whole yrs, would the both of u still be together, still be friends? For me it sounds ridiculous u would have to stay in a long time relationship with no sign of commitment from ur man and u are sounding desperate and hopeless. Please the signs are on the wall. U better move on now. Infact if u are my sister na better slap I go wozz u. Please wake up.

As in ehhh!! That slap will restore her brain back to factory settings... grin
warripekin:

As in ehhh!! That slap will restore her brain back to factory settings...

4 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
Andrew114:

truely loves u.
money arn't everything

TRULY not TRUELY.
Money ISN'T everything
Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by millionboi(m): 6:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
Andrew114:
op u are a graduate and u are not sure if the word "inevitable"as use by u is rightly place.SMH.wel my advise for u is dat since u knw he truely loves u ,try and discuss the issue with him and let him knw dat money arn't everything but if he is adamant,then tel him dat u want to quit and see his reaction
I too knw go kill u lik tinubu....even as a graduate u stnd 2be correctd anytime
Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
williams368:
My dear 7yrs is nt a joke. I'm sure u hv committed series of abortions 4 him. If u we're 2 b my sister I would hv taken 4 deliverance. U beta dump him nw b4 he dumps u. because 2 me he ws already married 2 u durin dos 7yrs of datin. He needs a divorce.
hmm amebo, who told u anything abt abortions eh

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
The story is similar to another one posted some months ago. I remember, her's was 10 years or so.

Smh. 7years! 7unproductive years.

Some people will forever remain a learner.
Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by focus7: 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
How funny are our assumptions. 1. In your opinion you are the best thing that has ever happened to him, yea you are right because you are available for free service to off-load the excess anytime he wants while he take his time to search for a descent lady to marry. 2. While you keep turning offers down, what you have forgotten is that the prime time a lady attracts a suitor winds up faster than that of a man, when that time comes they don't come after you again but you desperately seek for them, going from one church to another seminar, the time for ladies to become desperate normally starts between 27yrs and 29yrs, funny enough a girl of 20yrs old is still ready to marry a man at 40. 3. You think because you assume that you two understand each others it will be difficult to put with another person, hmmm. Does he share this same thought with you on this? Think, no man is indisposable, there are hundreds of men you can live with that you will understand better than him. 4.You think you are rushing him into marriage after you have dated someone for 7yrs and he's yet to make up his mind for marriage? Honestly I have the same fear for you that he might dump you after all the waiting if you don't move forward with your life. Finally, what many call love is mere fantasy, relationship is about commitment and responsibility, where is lacking it is deception.

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

26 years old? I think what you should seek from him is a defined relationship. Let him state in clear terms what you both are to each other but don't arm-twist him into admitting it. Let him put things in perspective without you presenting yourself as desperate.

Sometimes we men need that extra push before we commit. Do that "pushing" with an obvious sincerity born out of you feelings for him and not out of selfish.

A smart, sane and responsible man would allay your fears.

Best advice so far

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by warripekin(m): 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
focus7:
How funny are our assumptions. 1. In your opinion you are the best thing that has ever happened to him, yea you are right because you are available for free service to off-load the excess anytime he wants while he take his time to search for a descent lady to marry. 2.
No mind her. Na all this kind dude go wan marry virgin when they are ready.
Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by udz: 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lmao...
Una no go kill me with laughter grin grin
As in eh... very tiring scrolling down.
Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by Rheetari(f): 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
believer01:
thank you but won't people see me as a wicked person if i end 7years relationship without even listening to my reasons
I think it's high time you stopped caring about what people say. 7 years no be beans. follow your heart though.
Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by menxer: 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
after all you have said and done, do you believe in your heart you are meant for each other?

the battle is not to the strong, nor wealth to men of wisdom nor marriage to they that wait, but time and chance happened to them all.

If you see your chance at the right time, take it.grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Blasts Gift Erhabor Mamus, Her Husband's Side Chick In A Facebook Video / Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts / Video Of The Young Couple Who Got Married At 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.