Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy (17017 Views)

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / An Interview With Misssclassy, Obinoscopy, Airforce1 And Aminat508 / An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mhizkel:
What are your hobbies?

What are the criterias you search for before dating the opposite sex?

At what age do you intend getting married?

Can you date/marry someone who's older than you? Reasons.

Given the chance to change a thing about your body, what'd it be and why?

How do you overcome difficult circumstances?

Who is your role model?

Cc: DarkenedRebel, Mhizdeedy, Cherryice

Wow I love dancing reading praying singing hanging out with friends dressing up nd down even if m going nowhere nd also chatting @ tyms tho

Well he has to be caring, loving, hardworking, intelligent nd handsome

At 23

Lpl I can date nd marry sm1 who is even older than I am wiy 50 yrs but love must be attached

I av always bin slim but wen I started undergoing pubertal changes I added weight on my belly nd thighs but right I got d body I want (slim with moderate everything) so m changing nothing

I just pray nd say to my self winners ain't quitters

I av no role model

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
Midehi:

how old are you?

I'm 20

Midehi:

what is the difference between living and existing?

In my own words- existing is merely occupying space & time - be it chunks of matter or unnoticed energy flashes or inanimate objects e.g rocks, hills, condoms e.t.c

meanwhile, living is a gradual process -from childhood to adolescent to adulthood.
& during all these stages we as life forms are to perform elaborate functions- reproduction, respiration, metabolism etc

Midehi:

based on your current daily actions and routines, where would you expect to be in 5 yrs?

I hope to be married with children cheesy
I have always fantasied about having a child- a boy. the feeling is very thrilling. gives me a sense of responsibility
I also expect that I would have been well established & would be a house-hold name.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Omotayor123(f): 7:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
wristbangle:

No vex. Alright. cheesy
Floor opens. My turn to interview you... tongue
What happened to your wristwatch account
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by cherryice(f): 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
tosyne2much:

What's your take on men who insist on pregnancy before marriage ?

PDP delegates have been complaining that Buhari has been slow in operation, do you think he's really slow in operation ?

What's your take on people on nairaland who boost their ego by bullying other people

Cc:

An Interview With Darkenedrebel, dharay99, Cherryice and mhizdeedy
They are life destroyers. Girls out there, dont take any fella who says this serious.

I dunno much. I really dont keep too intouch with naija news.. Pardon me

They frustrated offline and so come on here to cool off. Dont ignore such people, bully them back. Cos if you ignore, they might just kill themeselves owing to the fact that they lack attention both online and offline. Dont make them feel useless.
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by wristbangle: 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Martin Luther King Jr. - he was a great orator, a relentless activist, a believer, a freedom fighter, he was charismatic, selfless ......
If i keep going i could fill up an encyclopaedia britannica

I decided to be opposite of what I am online- like an Alter ego.it initially had[b]Classyalabolas[/b] in mind- but one of my homies said that could easily be used as a name-flip in a rap battle here..I asked why & he said because it rhymes with ebola..lol

so I asked him to choose something for me & he said DarkAngel...I removed the Angel & replaced it with Rebel...hurray! cheesy

I'd like to bring my pops back to life.

weirdo, reclusive, black sheep of the family grin

reading the works & achievements of the World's greats- e.g Leonardo Da Vinci

the day I was to return home with one of class mates home in JSS2- it was on a Friday[last day of the session] & we were playing football without our shoes on.
his driver came & in haste i forgot to pick up my footwear from where i kept them- I had to walk home barefooted when they dropped me off about 2 miles from my crib cheesy

In the real world- I avoid them or give them the silent treatment with a mastered Lex Luthor evil stare grin
On the internet- I reply their insults or slurs if I'm less busy- nothing is personal though.

I have no crush....

Darkenedrebel

If you are given the opportunity to be the moderator of romance section, what measures will you take to make it more interesting?

Can you tell us your favourite moderator on nairaland and why do you like the person?
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by ritababe(f): 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
are you guys single?
Cc: DarkenedRebel, Cherryice, Mhizdeedy.
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by cherryice(f): 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
sinizia:
The floor is now open..

Cherryice, what's your favorite séx position? grin
I'm not choosy. I love all grin

Sinizia killl yourself for me plss grin tongue
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by kinglekan: 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Hmmmm I wil say communication

They re many ooh but lemme list 4

Kinglekan, tosyn2much, Orijin nd waistbead sorry wristbangle

Well lekan nd Orijin av hilarious personality, while tosyn2much aka Mr 10 tinz always av funny list same as wristbangle

Nah I don't support that

Hmm my family

Christianity

Drama queens, boring ppl nd gossips

Iyawo I see u. grin grin

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Omotayor123(f): 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
cherryice:

The evening I pee'd on my panties just because I couldn't get to the toilet on time cos I was engrossed in work.. Thankfully, most of my colleagues had gone home. It was just two of them in the office with me and more tthankfully they were ladies too..

No one.

Lolgrin You must have be really embarrassed....
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by cherryice(f): 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
ritababe:
are you guys single?

Cc: Darkene...dRebe, Cherryice.mhiz..deedy
Yes maam
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by cherryice(f): 7:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
Omotayor123:

Lolgrin You must have be really embarrassed....
You have no idea.. I had to wrap my jacket round my waist to get home that evening cos my gown was all messed up grin
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by wristbangle: 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mhizdeedy and Cherryice

If you have the privilege to meet MR. President, what issues will you tell him to tackle?

If he is to offer you a position in power, which role will u like to choose and why?

If you meet seun, owner of nairaland, what suggestion will u give to him to make nairaland a better forum?
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by ritababe(f): 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
cherryice:
Yes maam
are u a virgin?
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
Midehi:

your network kinda fast mennnn!

how old are you?

what is the difference between living and existing?

based on your current daily actions and routines, where would you expect to be in 5 yrs?

cc:
darkenedrebel
mhizdeedy

Hmmm 17, 18, 19 nd 20 u can believe whatever my age is nd m not clarifying it

Well wen u re living u re alive, busy doing tinz, making use of d purpose that u re alive but wen u re existing u re just dere in reality, ure mind isn't with u, u re just dere

Hmmm I see mysef traveling round d world cheesy

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by sinizia: 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
cherryice:
I'm not choosy. I love all grin

Sinizia killl yourself for me plss grin tongue
lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed
When was the first time you had sex and how's it like? grin lipsrsealed
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by cherryice(f): 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
ritababe:
are u a virgin?
No
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mhizkel:
What are your hobbies?

Rapping, drawing, sculpting, swimming, karate, painting, writing, researching, studying ...

Mhizkel:

What are the criterias you search for before dating the opposite sex?

If you are weird like me & share the same passion...& also if you don't look like a bad clone of Whoopi Goldberg grin

Mhizkel:

At what age do you intend getting married?

25/26

Mhizkel:

Can you date/marry someone who's older than you? Reasons.

Yes I can - but no I wouldn't.

Mhizkel:

Given the chance to change a thing about your body, what'd it be and why?

I'm happy the way I am. I don't wish to change anything

Mhizkel:

How do you overcome difficult circumstances?

I believe in myself..
& i always remember my father's dying's words- you can do it son!

Sike...I lied... grin

Mhizkel:

Who is your role model?

Since the question is in singular form..then it's - Leonardo Da Vinci
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
Omotayor123:

Boyfriend miiiundecided
Sweetheart embarassed

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by ritababe(f): 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
cherryice:
No
OK so why are u single, if I may ask?
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
page 3 since morning?
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
cherryice:

They frustrated offline and so come on here to cool off. Dont ignore such people, bully them back. Cos if you ignore, they might just kill themeselves owing to the fact that they lack attention both online and offline. Dont make them feel useless.
grin grin @ bolded.....@ kill themselves if attention is not giving to them/useless....hmmm *learnt*

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
ritababe:
are you guys single?

Cc: DarkenedRebel,

No I am not- I am currently seeing someone.
tosyne2much:

What's your take on men who insist on pregnancy before marriage ?

PDP delegates have been complaining that Buhari has been slow in operation, do you think he's really slow in operation ?

What's your take on people on nairaland who boost their ego by bullying other people for airing their opinion and thoughts ?

Cc:

An Interview With Darkenedrebel, dharay99, Cherryice and mhizdeedy

Lol dumping his ass, m gonna be no babymama

Yeah baba go slow, but I think they shld just give him tym, maybe he as plans for Nigeria

Lol I personally dont like to see ppl like that but I also think dere phones or PC shld be seized nd dere faces shld be slapped

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by cherryice(f): 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
wristbangle:
Mhizdeedy and Cherryice

If you have the privilege to meet MR. President, what issues will you tell him to tackle?

If he is to offer you position in power, which role will u like to choose and why?

If you meet seun, owner of nairaland, what suggestion will u give to him to make nairaland a better forum?
In nigeria tho, creation of job opportunities, establishments of more health care facs to help less privileged and for petes sake, reduce the unnecessary huge amount of salary been paid to most oil workers. Heard its quuite on the huge esp in naija..

Heck, me! I got lotta plans cheesy

I aint spilling it here so he can copy. He should PM if he needs it. Not for free grin
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
ritababe:
are you guys single?

Cc: DarkenedRebel, Cherryice, Mhizdeedy.

Yeah single nt ready to mingle
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by wristbangle: 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
Omotayor123:

Floor opens. My turn to interview you... tongue

What happened to your wristwatch account

Lol. I am not among the interviewees
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by cherryice(f): 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
ritababe:

OK so why are u single, if I may ask?
I guess dating doesnt fo down well with me
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
ritababe:
are u a virgin?
can you pls go to the first page, you get your answers there!
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
wristbangle:

Darkenedrebel
If you are given the opportunity to be the moderator of romance section, what measures will you take to make it more interesting?

I am sorry, but I don't wish to be the moderator of Romance section. It is not my thing...
Rap section most preferable.

wristbangle:

Can you tell us your favourite moderator on nairaland and why do you like the person?

My favorite moderator is Farano- because she doesn't get personal & emotional when giving verdicts.
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by wristbangle: 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
cherryice:

Since he's got good manners, im all okay with it. smiley
I don't think I'm been choosy. I'm saying what I want na embarassed

Errrmm...how long is this promising future exactly? grin

Well I can't clarify that but let me say in 10years time tongue. Is that okay by you?
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
Just archived it. Calm down
cherryice:
Jacksparrow0712 undecided
Hi..
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by cherryice(f): 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
sinizia:

lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed

When was the first time you had sex and how's it like? grin lipsrsealed
at 19.. Mind blowing n painful of coursegrin
Huge big blak d..k lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

May Born / Love Proposal: D- Explorer Woo Dyt / Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.