Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy (17011 Views)

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / An Interview With Misssclassy, Obinoscopy, Airforce1 And Aminat508 / An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
sinizia:
The floor is now open..

Darkenedrebel, which Nler would you love to fĂșck just for the fun of it? lipsrsealed

such a crazy question grin grin- Nneka123
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by wristbangle: 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I am sorry, but I don't wish to be the moderator of Romance section. It is not my thing...
Rap section most preferable.

My favorite moderator is Farano- because she doesn't get personal & emotional when giving verdicts.

cheesy

Now that will lead to my next question.

Can you tell us your favourite rapper in Nigeria and America?

Do u think Nigeria singers have what it takes to win the Grammy award?
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by cherryice(f): 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
wristbangle:

Well I can't clarify that but let me say in 10years time tongue. Is that okay by you?
Hahaha. Nope tongue
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by wristbangle: 7:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
darkenedrebel:

such a crazy question grin grin- Nneka123

Hehehehe Nneka123, your attention is urgently needed. cheesy
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by ritababe(f): 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
darkenedrebel:

No I am not- I am currently seeing someone.
OK what's ur take on buhari visit to us, is it a flop?
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by cherryice(f): 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
Jacksparrow0712. Thought u got a questn hence ur quotin my post. Getn late n myt run soon
Wristbangle wn will interview end? Gettng late here
cc midehi
tosyne2much
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by ritababe(f): 7:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
cherryice:
I guess dating doesnt fo down well with me
lol OK what type of guy would you like to settle down with?
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by ritababe(f): 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Yeah single nt ready to mingle
what's ur take on timaya and the rape accusation?
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by cherryice(f): 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
ritababe:

lol OK what type of guy would you like to settle down with?
alrdy answerd that question
pls chk my prev post.. thanks
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by wristbangle: 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
cherryice:

Hahaha. Nope tongue

cheesy

So can u marry a nairalander?

Aside shanghai and Hong kong, which other cities are developed in china?

Do we have lot of Nigerians in china?

Can you speak their language fluently? (Cantonese right!!!?)
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
wristbangle:
Mhizdeedy and Cherryice

If you have the privilege to meet MR. President, what issues will you tell him to tackle?

If he is to offer you a position in power, which role will u like to choose and why?

If you meet seun, owner of nairaland, what suggestion will u give to him to make nairaland a better forum?

If m to meet d president my reaction wil be 'Yo Mr president, u look skinnly hot den a selfie follows' cheesy. I eip tackle him on y his being slow nd his plans for Nigeria, what is delaying them from catching boko haram, y is education backward? Can u imagine no Nigerian sch is on d top 1000 schs in world nd for that I wil punch him nd what plans he as for youths

Lol I wil like to be his pa nd also av access to those petroleum money grin m jokin I wil like to be his personal fashion designer

I wil just tel him great job, he as done well, dere is nothing to tackle sef
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
My question:

According to your own opinions, what is God?

cc: darkenedrebel, cherryice and mhizdeedy cool
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
wristbangle:

cheesy

Now that will lead to my next question.
Can you tell us your favourite rapper in Nigeria and America?

Dagrin{RIP}
Notorious B.I.G{RIP}
Eminem
& Big-L

wristbangle:

Do u think Nigeria singers have what it takes to win the Grammy award?

Yes we do brother!

lemme speak on the rapping aspect now- Nigerian rappers should stop trying so hard to copy the Americans. & if you don't have the talent or wits to write- please venture into fish-farming or learn the trade of your ancestors instead of ruining the genre & culture

be original,hard-working & creative.

I believe that if we can change the mindset of youths going into music nowadays for the sole purpose of making money- then i think we stand a chance..

talents like Asa are really scarce these days
cherryice:
Jacksparrow0712. Thought u got a questn hence ur quotin my post. Getn late n myt run soon
cc midehi
tosyne2much
ok bae, thanks so much for the time.
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by ritababe(f): 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
cherryice:
alrdy answerd that question pls chk my prev post.. thanks
OK
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by wristbangle: 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
cherryice:
cc midehi
tosyne2much

Oh.. I remember.. u are 7-8hrs ahead of us.. my bad!

In 15 mins time, U can leave the interview auditorium dear..

Answer the few questions left for u and go to bed
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Mhizkel(f): 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Yeah single nt ready to mingle
Why not mingle with Kinglekan? cheesy wink
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
ritababe:

what's ur take on timaya and the rape accusation?

Well I av no idea tho no woman deserve to be raped, but that lady looks like she raped timaya
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
Not really. Just had to archive the info grin grin
cherryice:
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mhizkel:

Why not mingle with Kinglekan? cheesy wink

Lol nah I wil like to mingle with u, u re cute u knw? tongue

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by wristbangle: 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Dagrin{RIP}
Notorious B.I.G
Eminem
& Big-L

Yes we do brother!

lemme speak on the rapping aspect for now- Nigerian rappers should stop trying so hard to copy the Americans.- & if you don't have the talent, please do farming or learn the trade of your ancestors instead of ruining the genre & culture

be original,hard-working & creative.

I believe that if we can change the mindset of youths venturing into music nowadays for the sole purpose of making money- then i think we stand a chance..

talents like Asa are really scarce these days

This is really hilarious. Hahahahaha.

Thanks for your take on ASA. I love that lady.

Do u intend to go into music as your full time career?
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
undecided undecided 14yrs
MhizDeedy:

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by DrAify(f): 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
@ Darkenedrebel
Can you speak Ukrainian or Russian language?
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
Orijin101:
My question:

cc: darkenedrebel, cherice and mhdeedy cool

for now i don't know who god is or if he truly exists.
I don't know if he is the greatest invention of man or not...

like i said- I'm still searching for him..
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Mhizkel(f): 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
MhizDeedy:

shocked
Kinglekan would do you better, you know. grin wink
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
Orijin101:
My question:

cc: darkenedrebel, cherryice and mhizdeedy cool

Well I came into this world nd I was told abt God, the bible nd other Jesus storie, He is an omnipotent being nd d creator of d universe
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Omotayor123(f): 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
wristbangle:

Lol. I am not among the interviewees
Answer me joor.. I even asked abt you from Adeh39.
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
undecided undecided 14yrs

Lol not bad, we wil just take our honeymoon to jail tongue
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
wristbangle:

This is really hilarious. Hahahahaha.

Thanks for your take on ASA. I love that lady.

Do u intend to go into music as your full time career?

nope...it is just a past-time hobby & a medium I use in penning my thoughts.
but I'm releasing a freestyle track very soon- friends have been pestering. It should have been done since, but I got distracted.

DrAify:
@ Darkenedrebel
Can you speak Ukrainian or Russian language?

not really- just some common words &expressions... smiley
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Omotayor123(f): 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
cherryice:
You have no idea.. I had to wrap my jacket round my waist to get home that evening cos my gown was all messed up grin
And the urine smell
darkenedrebel:

for now i don't know who god is or if he truly exists.
I don't know if he is the greatest invention of man or not...

like i said- I'm still searching for him..
you always upload funny pics @ your dp, can you upload the real you for just 5mins & mention me?
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

May Born / Love Proposal: D- Explorer Woo Dyt / Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.