Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

247notire's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 247notire's Profile / 247notire's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 43 pages)

Food / Re: Lagos People Won't Kill Me With Stew, Oil & Pepper by 247notire(m): 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
mancheeutd:

What a tale... no wonder your life is miserable
The most shameful part of your macabre display of bigotry is that you're a Man United fan.

Honestly, I think you're sick.

Quit stalking me pls.
Food / Re: Lagos People Won't Kill Me With Stew, Oil & Pepper by 247notire(m): 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
doveda:
God will not save you. Your bigotry will be you greatest undoing. Omo lasan ikeji aja!

Stop stalking me. Do you have an insurmountable challenge in your life?

Seems you want to be unfortunate in life.

1 Like 1 Share

Food / Re: Lagos People Won't Kill Me With Stew, Oil & Pepper by 247notire(m): 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
YourNemesis:

lol, why are 90% of Igbos such shameful liars?
You mean your fellow Ibo tribalist Chinedu told you that.... not that fake character you just cooked up now
tongue
Food / Re: Lagos People Won't Kill Me With Stew, Oil & Pepper by 247notire(m): 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
misspatsy:
NSG might be from any tribe in Nigeria but I don't see why these boys here won't understand that most of her topics here are jokes and nothing to be taken serious
She once created a thread about yaba market sellers and as we all know,they are majorly igbos.No one took it as an insult against any tribe.
I tire for these boys here sha

My dear. O sun mi gaan o. The bigotry and hate is too high.

1 Like

Food / Re: Lagos People Won't Kill Me With Stew, Oil & Pepper by 247notire(m): 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
DocAdray:

Why are you filled with so much hate?
My dear it's all hate and envy.

The hate won't let them see beyond their nose.

I was shocked to the bones the other day when my good Yoruba friend Farouk described yorubas as shameless, lazy and bad cooks. I had to defend Yorubas against their own person telling him it's too harsh and that he should rephrase the statement to many Yorubas.

This is someone who has been in the SW all his life.

That interaction made me understand that many Yorubas know these things but come here to spill hate out of envy and jealousy.

It's sickening and a real pity.

May God save us all.
Food / Re: Lagos People Won't Kill Me With Stew, Oil & Pepper by 247notire(m): 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
enigma2007:

Most of what she wrote up there are not true (I have done more buka food than home cooked and i have a rifined palete) but i enjoyed the joke! Had a good laugh
Mr man I'm a Lagosian through and through so you can't tell me about Yoruba food and stew.

She was saying the truth albeit in a very humorous way.

Thank God you got the joke anyway.

On a side note, I have observed that you're always spoiling for a tribal war, you need to take a break on that dude. It doesn't add value to your life in any way does it?

Don't promote hate and I'll feelings towards another tribe man, it belittles all Yoruba known values.

2 Likes 1 Share

Food / Re: Lagos People Won't Kill Me With Stew, Oil & Pepper by 247notire(m): 4:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
mancheeutd:

Even her ice cream comes with stew and yet you are not the one seeing things from tribalistic point of view. Listen flat head you are the one that needs to grow up. As if you are forces to eat the food awon omo irankiran olori pelebe
K.

You have been noticed.

Any other insults you want to add to the bolded?

I'm pretty sure you grew up with your mom who had an unwanted pregnancy at the age of 17. Your childhood was also very messed up apparently as you had no fatherly care, even your mom was always giving you ten naira to buy food while growing up.

Hence your sad and miserable life.

Take heart bro.

You are a disgrace to the Yoruba nation boy.

Smell off!
Food / Re: Lagos People Won't Kill Me With Stew, Oil & Pepper by 247notire(m): 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
madridguy:
Tribalize the thread as in? Talk true the thread is against Yoruba.

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi once said: Yorubas are the problem of Nigeria, they are always quick to play the ethnic card.

Everything naijasinglegirl wrote up there is very true.

I'm a Lagosian through and through and sentiments aside, she has not lied.

She's only stating her experiences with Yoruba way of life (food) and she did that without sounding condescending or insulting so what's your problem man?

Grow up dude and stop seeing everything from a tribalistic point of view!

9 Likes

Food / Re: Lagos People Won't Kill Me With Stew, Oil & Pepper by 247notire(m): 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
Antina:

Abi, whre soup looks like field full of grass.
You and madridguy have managed to tribalize this innocent and thoroughly hilarious thread.

You both need to stop that shiii, it ain't cool.

Everything must not turn Igbo vs Yoruba for Pete's sake angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Wale & Wizkid Hit The Studio Again by 247notire(m): 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
Jengem:
Wale don dey get sense

If wizzy can give drake a #1, why u dey dull. Dont dull

Those are your words right there so what you saying undecided

Now you're changing your words.

That was exactly what I disputed.

And you used the words stupid question in your earlier comment.

Never dish out insult except you received one accordingly.

I painstakingly made sure not to use any insulting words while quoting you. I expected you to do same.

Ciao.
Celebrities / Re: Wale & Wizkid Hit The Studio Again by 247notire(m): 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
EbukaLive:

Stop asking otondo question. Before Wizkid, Drake had not gotten a single No. 1 track.

You are asking what role he played? Stupid question, Drake listed him as co-writer and co-producer of the song. If that song wins A Grammy, wizkid automatically has a Grammy too. You seem not to know anything about music, does he even need to even voice for you to feel his contribution? Go and listen to Views. His song with Riri there was a part
Stop asking otondo question. Before Wizkid, Drake had not gotten a single No. 1 track.

You are asking what role he played? Stupid question, Drake listed him as co-writer and co-producer of the song. If that song wins A Grammy, wizkid automatically has a Grammy too. You seem not to know anything about music, does he even need to even voice for you to feel his contribution? Go and listen to Views. His song with Riri there was a part

You are asking what role he played? Stupid question, Drake listed him as co-writer and co-producer of the song. If that song wins A Grammy, wizkid automatically has a Grammy too. You seem not to know anything about music, does he even need to even voice for you to feel his contribution? Go and listen to Views. His song with Riri there was a part where her voice was even lower than that of wizkid. All na music production, are you telling me it will take Drake anything to just use Wizkid voice as it is oha?

PS: Just before Drake released the album, he posted pictures of major Contributors to the album. 6 Major Contributors to the album, ALBUM OH. And Wizkid was one of the six persons he posted not even Kyla which originally has the song was given that honour.

So according to you, Wizkid gave Drake the song that made him top billboard chart?

All these your explanations mean nothing if you still insist on the above.

And you must be sick in the head for using the word stupid in your comment and thinking you're the only one who knows about music.

Pathetic fellow
Politics / Re: NSA Uncovers 29 Ghost Workers, N4billion Fraud Within The Presidency by 247notire(m): 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
ashjay001:

He is going abt it d right way, maybe not as hard as a lot of us would like!

Once we realise there is a consequence to our corrupt practices, a lot of us will be dissuaded. Hounding d so called movers n shakers is baffling d minions and creating a respect for best practices. It might take time for it to sink in, but in d long run, Naijans will realise- PMB is not joking abt fighting corruption.

There are enough laws to fight corruption, pple just need to realise ds govt is going to effect it! Reminds me of d TSA: it has been available for some time, yet didn't get full implementation until d 'new sheriff' came into town. Or d 'ACJA 2015 Act'. Pple like u and Saraki still thinks ds govt can be bullied into submission?!
Youre clearly an APC and Buhari apologist.

I thought I could have an intelligent discussion with you not knowing I quoted a proper zombie.

Sorry for quoting you.

You clearly do not roundly and thoroughly grasp the issues at hand.

Two pertinent questions and I'll leave you to your zombeism:

Do you know the extent of the damage implementing the so called TSA all at once instead of in phases has caused to the Nigerian economy?

Do you think Buhari will "rule" past 2019? And even if he does, any assurances that our politicians will not go back to default mode whenever he is done with his rulership? Remember it's the same old politicians that have been around since the 80s.

You're a typical zombie and probably a northerner who sees a god in Buhari.

Folks like you are rather short sighted and unintelligible.
Politics / Re: Ali Nani Appointed As GOC Army's 8 Division In Borno, Replaces Okonkwo by 247notire(m): 11:52am On Jul 15, 2016
tysontim:
the only prominent Igbo man in the military now kicked out? Hahaha this Buhari administration is not favourable to Igbos at all.

Well make una take heart it is just temporary

What is this one saying biko nu?

Brain dey your head so?

7 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Wale & Wizkid Hit The Studio Again by 247notire(m): 11:46am On Jul 15, 2016
Jengem:
Wale don dey get sense

If wizzy can give drake a #1, why u dey dull. Dont dull

undecided undecided undecided

Wizzy gave Drake what!!! What role did he play in the song?

By singing *back up back up and grind*?

O boy you're joking right?
Education / Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by 247notire(m): 11:32am On Jul 15, 2016
obstead200:
I can't believe that some pple will travel all the way abroad and spend so much money only to study one useless course like that.
I have said it before and I will say it again. If my children are not going abroad to study a premium, competitive and highly marketable course that will secure their future in that "wonderful" country of residence, they better stay home, school in naija and enjoy all our strikes.

Courses my children are allowed to study abroad are as follows.

Medicine

A special field of engineering that only the western world excel at and which is highly sought after.

Nursing.

Information technology in its most advanced form.

Agricultural technology in its most advanced form (provided he is allowed to export the skills, the inputs and the formula to naija)

My pikin cannot go abroad and study sociology, or history, or marketing, or insurance, or education this and that, or English, or psychology or philosophy and expect me to call him a graduate.

I will call him a waste of money.

Thunder fire devil
Bro stop thinking like this please I beg you.

Every field of human endeavor has its own importance and role to play in the advancement of the human race.

I get your point but still it's not advisable to hold on to them as irrevocable.

Everyone who studies in any good school abroad, no matter the course is already a couple of steps ahead of those who studied here.

Emphasis is on the word "good"

Not all those Universities in Cyprus, Ukraine, Russia and what have you where every Tom, Dick and Harry graduates with a first class.

1 Like

Education / Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by 247notire(m): 11:27am On Jul 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin wake up soon..

Btw it's 'Son-in-laws'.. Lwkmd.. Asif the son-in-laws' don't have their own family to look after..

What happens when there's no quarrel? The 5 female lawyers become useless?? Where's the diversity? Everything at home would be centred around law.. There's no broad mind.. No scientist.. Only lawyers in a lawless community..

That's worse than fetching water with a basket.
It's actually sons-in-law
Crime / Re: Man Stealing A Car At A Lagos Night Club Caught In The Act by 247notire(m): 10:59am On Jul 15, 2016
Very low IQ bitchês saying he's a Man U fan.

How does him wearing a United jersey make him a fan biko?

And what has that got to do with the news?

Silly fools have overrun nairaland sha undecided

See one of them above me ^^^^^
Politics / Re: NSA Uncovers 29 Ghost Workers, N4billion Fraud Within The Presidency by 247notire(m): 10:47am On Jul 15, 2016
ashjay001:

Personally, I'll deal with corruption, 1st n foremost! Imagine all d money being expended on MDAs' over d years actually being used for what they where allocated for?! The bad economy n security are all as a result of corruption!

We've been having yearly budgets that are supposed to improve d welfare and quality of life of citizens, yet some individuals have been siphoning it into private pockets!

Imagine if all d security votes meant for d NE, were actually used to prosecute d war on terror, do u tink tomatoes would av ever received such prominence?

NDDC, NDM, 13% derivation, Amnesty: imagine if all d monies voted into each of these programmes hadn't been looted?! If projects to which funds were voted for were actually carried out, d ND would have been a mecca of sorts to d whole country!

Keep it real, corruption is d bane of development!

So how would you go about fighting this corruption of yours? That is if you even understand that it is so pervasive and has become a cultural thing in this country.

Methinks the current government is going about the fight the very wrong way.

If he wants to use this current method then a change in constitution should come first.

Fighting corruption should be about putting systems in place which makes it extremely difficult for looting to occur. Not jailing and terrorizing people with EFCC and DSS.

Mind you that corruption is not looting or stealing. It is a far broader term which encompasses the aforementioned and much more.

We also need serious reorientation because even most of us today casting aspersions at people in government will do even much worse if they ever get the opportunity.

Corruption is a way of life in Nigeria.

The country is in a deep mess mehn.
Politics / Re: I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose by 247notire(m): 10:23am On Jul 15, 2016
olaboy33:
operate like someone wih common sense FAYOSE, Ekiti government house is not going to be yours forever!

You sound like a coward.

You're Yoruba aren't you?

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) by 247notire(m): 10:15am On Jul 15, 2016
madenigga:
too much alcohol.
most of this people in the entertainment industry alwayd develop some bad attitude if its not too much skoking, its too much drinking or women.
it starts from the roots doh, most peopl in all this dept like theatre arts, lcs, etc in our higher institutions are fund of irresponsible acts.

Alcohol abuse is a very big danger which isn't being addressed in our society.

It's crazy that so many Nigerians are serious alcohol addicts.
Politics / Re: Impeachment Threat: Senators, Journalists Misleading The Public – Misau by 247notire(m): 9:19am On Jul 15, 2016
ReabridCharles:
Members of the public as now used as pendulum balls that can be tossed left to right and right to left.

The threat didn't just come out of the blue. I actually wished it would come true. But it's just a wish, it holds nothing.

Adesina "People will start feeling the change in the next 18 months"

That statement alone cut tru my heart. Who would be left?

And some persons will come here and defend them. I wonder how it's so easy to live in self denial and hypocrisy.

I didn't know people where suffering so much until I met my neighbour crying last night in the backyard.

I know leadership is not easy, but leaders are supposed to inspire, give us something to believe in. Now we don't even know what we hold on to or believe in.

The problem was never GEJ nor is it BUHARI, the problem is the system.

Hope is gradually deserting this land.

#GodBlessUsAll
I'm curious bro.

What was your neighbour crying about?
Politics / Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by 247notire(m): 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
aressssa:
Damnnnn!!!! See uppercut and TKO by the presidency...

[b]silly Igbos [/b]are always starting what they can not finish... grin

Don't you ever use silly before the acronym IPOB.

It's not a joking matter.

Look for something else to make the butt of your jokes next time.

Maybe something like afonjas.
Education / Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Writing Skills by 247notire(m): 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
Nice one OP.

Though I have to say the article could have been written much better.

No one knows it all anyways, we learn everyday; or we're supposed to.

The day you stop learning is the day you die effectively.

Some people are dead effectively but they don't even know grin

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by 247notire(m): 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
aressssa:

I don't remember mentioning or saying anything about SE or SS and if I did, show me where or keep quiet.

Learn how to read and comprehend..

You're a sissy and imp as usual.

You're not even man enough to own up to your rubbish.

Your reference to ipob, what do you think it is?

Sorry excuse for a human is what you are...

Scamper off you lout angry

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by 247notire(m): 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
aressssa:
Damnnnn!!!! See uppercut and TKO by the presidency...

silly Igbos are always starting what they can not finish... grin

Why do you always have to refer to the SE/SS in your comments?

And you dare add silly to it?

Anyway you're serving your paymasters diligently but in doing so stop inciting hatred and ill feelings towards the great IPOB.

I doubt you can ever stand or die for anything.

You're a wimp and a sorry klutz.
Celebrities / Re: Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" by 247notire(m): 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
Weed smoking has nothing to do with it my people!

Rick Ross smokes, he's not thin.

The whole MMG crew smokes, and they haven't been looking malnourished.

Wizzy has a slim body structure naturally and when you're on tour like he is right now, you would surely be stressed out which will in turn be evident on your skin and body cos you may not be eating and sleeping well... And of course there'll be too much booze.

Booze dries people up more than anything.

Weed as I know actually helps one eat very well.

Let's cure ourselves of this widespread ignorance that weed makes you look unhealthy. It doesn't.

Ask 2baba

Ask Timaya

Ask Cynthia Morgan

And et al...

5 Likes

Romance / Re: Deceitful Love!what Should I Do? by 247notire(m): 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
mayor10:

yeh we are all sinners buh i can say have been 99% loyal and faithful to this gurl had to erase all of my side chicks cos of her even wehn they all make sense more than her...you know wha they say about a playboy falling in love#i no fit give bad niqqa like you her digits

bro you created the scene....and predicted the end frm the beginning#i love this bro#you r wise#

wink

I would say you should continue to play along until she comes to see "Henry"

Then you dump her sorry ass.

The number I'm asking for is so I can preach to her to repent grin
Romance / Re: Deceitful Love!what Should I Do? by 247notire(m): 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
mayor10:

11months together....my friends said the chat aint concrete enough to break up#we should chill till she shows up at the hotel which we both planned to lodge#buh i dont think i can stand that hearbreak

My guy, she a hoe grin

Pass me her number asap.

But next time don't put your girl to such a test. We are all sinners.
Politics / Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by 247notire(m): 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
meforyou1:
same question I'm asking. Is GEJ former minister of works?
sad
Politics / Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by 247notire(m): 12:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
I think Oshiomole said specifically, "your predecessor"

How come GEJ's name suddenly came up?

I understand what the word predecessor means and GEJ isn't Fashola's predecessor.

Basic understanding eludes so many Nigerians though.

Sad country, sad people.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 43 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.