Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo (124637 Views)

This Lady Claims She Has The Best Thighs And Legs In The Game / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
I can number number of twitter followers she would have gotten from this news.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Cholls(m): 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
my sister Empress2014 how you dey?.
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Houseofglam7(f): 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
MuhdG:

My hand na tape grin

Badt boi tongue
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by grin88(m): 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
check this out

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by darmilolah(m): 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
EddyNumerouno:
Notice how the building by her waist is warped? Not impressed with the photoshop undecided undecided undecided

It's real bro... Not Photoshop.. I know her and her crew back then..... Do you want her IG name?
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Kelvinpam(m): 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
LyfeJennings:
Her name is Risikat
A mother of 2 girls
Her IG name is Luscious Temi

dalyricist:

Not photoshop, bro

She's olateju temitope
You check her out on fb
I no her
A pics of her below

You both need to sit down, call each other and resolve your misunderstanding. Poo factory promoters.

I hope you get paid too.

Nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by popcykaylah(m): 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
make them bring her for mating..grin make them see how I go dismantle that big booty like peppersoup catfish
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by darmilolah(m): 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
daveson2020:

Thats not her real pix ooo
That's her real picture.
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Truckpusher(m): 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
No man wants to walk with a lady that everybody would be looking at not because she's beautiful but she has an abnormal shape .

Aliens been fuccking our women for a long time I swear. grin
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by ledaman: 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
fixed asset!

1 Like

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by spencekat(m): 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
jeffizy:

Actually this is UKWU FACTORIAL
grin I remember Father Maths.
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Empress2014(f): 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
Cholls:
my sister Empress2014 how you dey?.
I dey fine o, although I no dey sure of who you be o
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Harwoyeez(m): 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
cryIs this gonn make her more money?? Is this gonn make her more money??
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Heffalump(m): 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ikebe super! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by adedam23(m): 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
Houseofglam7:
So a big butt is now some sorta achievement/asset lipsrsealed

Abeg, who get tape?
I need to measure my own!!!
grin
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by adedam23(m): 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Abeg, who get tape?
grin
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by LyfeJennings(m): 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
Kelvinpam:

You both need to sit down, call each other and resolve your misunderstanding. Poo factory promoters.

I hope you get paid too.

Nonsense!!

Silence is the best answer 4 ur likes
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by HonChidon(m): 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
shocked see bakassi her history is very good to tell but na shit full inside.
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by dalyricist: 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
Kelvinpam:

I hope you get paid too.

Nonsense!!

Nxt time, try confirm info first bfore u talk trash... I even added a pic of her to support MA claim but u r too dumb to get it.
As for d other guy, I don't no much abt her IG mayb her name on IG but definitely not her name on fb.., like I said, she's on MA frnd'z list

I no her
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by obettanony: 6:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
This one na war
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by championeh(m): 6:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
Go to bank and use it to withdraw money
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Mekky05(m): 6:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
ukwu

cutehector
Mrcork where are u guys.... and the Vaseline crew

Mr cork by the way il be in Peckham by October.
. Nope.. Your wrong. It ain't ukwu. Ukwu is Waist,while Booty/Yansh/Ikebe,Otele is Bottom or Buttocks.
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by dasrackhor(m): 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
daveson2020:
I need to feel it because too many fake butts are in d mkt nowadays.where is her address shocked
No 101 off hellfire lane,Judgement day country..R u still going there to check on d butts
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by emmanator(m): 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
dis is shit erosion! na dis type dat guy dey luk till he go jam tree so oooo!
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Marchcar: 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
Na wah
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Kelvinpam(m): 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
dalyricist:

Not time, try confirm info first bfore u talk trash... I even added a pic of her to support MA claim but u r too dumb to get.
As for d other guy, I don't no much may her name on IG but definitely not her name on fb.., like I said, she's on MA frnd'z list

I no her

Imagine the crap you posted. I should report you to your network operator for wasting your mb. So out of all the pics to upload, u decided to promote someone else a.rse and u are proud of it?

See Mr. you should beat your chest and be happy cos you have done sometin useful today.
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by preserver231(m): 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Abeg, who get tape?
lol don't u know u can get a pgd with that asset?
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by donbrowser(m): 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
ukwu

cutehector
Mrcork where are u guys.... and the Vaseline crew

Mr cork by the way il be in Peckham by October.
I don dey look you tey tey when I come out from this pot of herbs na then u go sabi say Africa senior oyinbo for jazz
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Kelvinpam(m): 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
LyfeJennings:

Silence is the best answer 4 ur likes
grin grin
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Houseofglam7(f): 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
preserver231:
lol don't u know u can get a pgd with that asset?
Really?
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by dalyricist: 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
Kelvinpam:

Imagine the crap you posted. I should report you to your network operator for wasting your mb. So out of all the pics to upload, u decided to promote someone else a.rse and u are proud of it?

See Mr. you beat your chest and and be happy cos you have done sometin useful today.

Guy, Park well, na u do MA sub for me?

BTW, d other guy was correct too

That's her IG name

I no u go folo her there....
I Sabi una way
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Petitol(m): 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ukwu dia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users / Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding / Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.