Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

24SEVEN's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 24SEVEN's Profile / 24SEVEN's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 61 pages)

Politics / Re: 2023 List Of The 10 Oil Producing States In Nigeria And What They Contribute by 24SEVEN: 7:56pm On Apr 22, 2023
ucheicon:
Lagos does. It actually receives oil derivation

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/lagos-gets-n132m-oil-derivation-fund-in-22-months/%3famp

Ghost oil. That is the only thing Lagos produces. And it does so in your dreams. grin

Romance / Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by 24SEVEN: 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2023
Ologundudu2020:
No one is loyal for nothing

Deep.
Romance / Re: What Can I Do To Get My Money Back by 24SEVEN: 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2023
NobleSeed:
how can we now tell if you are telling lies or not?
You just closed eyes Open mobile app, type the account number you no confirm name then you come input the amount you still no check the name You now put your password you no still confirm.
After you don do am finish you now screenshot the transaction before you no say na wrong account undecided undecided
Just dey play You hear.

The guy is lousy. I dey triple check names before I send money to any person.

The only time I nearly made a mistake was when someone I wanted to buy laptop from sent me a wrong account number. My gut instinct made me suspend the transaction and called him to verify the name I was seeing on my app. The guy screamed and shouted that it wasn't his account number. He substituted 2 digits and another name reflected.

Bottom line is patience. Never be in a hurry to transfer money.

Crime / Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by 24SEVEN: 8:05am On Apr 20, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Okay, no problem!!!
Are you a Dr or a pharmacist

Neither.
Health / Re: What I Snapped Today At My Hospital In Virginia. by 24SEVEN: 7:08am On Apr 20, 2023
1Sharon:

Nurses in Nigeria aren't taught BLS? shocked

Cc:KanwuliaExtra

Does BLS stand for BulLShit? grin
Crime / Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by 24SEVEN: 6:56am On Apr 20, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Are you a Dr?

I'd prefer to marry one.. its about time.
Crime / Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by 24SEVEN: 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
drimzsmoke:

The kind/type of work you do will determine the kind of people you will meet and friends you will have too. Anytime nairaland boys say that there are no more virgins in Nigeria, I always laugh really hard!!!

Pls connect me or tell me where I can find them. I need to marry virgin.
Crime / Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by 24SEVEN: 10:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
Benitoh:
The level of envy and hatred in rivers State is next to non anywhere in Nigeria. You have to live there for you to understand what am talking about.

Beware of friends and some so called family members, uncle and aunty them for you to live longer in this life.

Except you have lived everywhere in Nigeria, your comment is not only redundant but surely the imagination of an unhinged nonentity.
Culture / Re: Video Of Olu Of Warri Playing Basketball by 24SEVEN: 7:56pm On Apr 19, 2023
Camera lifestyle.

Crime / Re: UK Father & Son Jailed For Killing Wife's Lover Who Was Hiding Inside Wardrobe by 24SEVEN: 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
Yoighaman:

"Wayne Peckham, estranged from his wife Kerry Peckham..."

Always read carefully before typing.

Rodwell was the initial cause of her enstrangement. Some men will enter the life of a married woman and cause her to become estranged with their husband.

Think outside the box before quoting me.

Politics / Re: "Senate Rules" Can't Stop Adams Oshiomhole From Being SP - Omo-Ikirodah by 24SEVEN: 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
oikirodah:
From NLC President To Senate President : "Senate Rules" And Adams Oshiomhole's Call For SP

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.

Source iReporteronline.

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/from-nlc-president-to-senate-president-senate-rules-and-adams-oshiomholes-call-for-sp/

This mumu, when they give you pittance, you start writing rubbish. Rubbish that ordinarily ought to exist in your deranged imagination.

Romance / Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by 24SEVEN: 10:01pm On Apr 18, 2023
stopthecycle:
So my elder brother just got married to the Love of his Life. I got to know his wife's family about two months before they got married. The lady has a younger sister who is super attractive, intelligent and nice. We've been talking for a long time and got close and we really like each other.

But I feel we are doing something wrong. Is it okay to date my Sister in law? Some people keep telling g me it's a taboo. I need advice...

Instead of you to say you want to fvck your sister-in-law, you are writing grammar

Good people, his only concern is after sleeping with his sister-in-law and dumping her sorry ass, the fallout that may follow. He only came here for validation.

Fvck her and dump her and brace yourself for the shistorm that follows when she confides in your brothers wife. grin grin

Na only once man dey die.
Romance / Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by 24SEVEN: 11:00am On Apr 18, 2023
Pussykills:
I have come to the conclusion that I'm addicted to prostitutes. It started in 2010 when I first slept with a hooker. Its 13yrs now and I still patronise prostitutes. I slept with 155 of them, 55 were without protection.

The problem right now is that I don't have that much feelings for the new girl I'm dating. Since she's been in my life I have been able to stop but I noticed my soul still longs to experience that feeling of getting high and banging a hoxx.

In fact, I'm thinking if ending this relationship should be my next line of action.

This is not the first time, my past relationships ended because the feelings weren't there.

What would you suggest? Does sleeping with many partners make one loose the feeling of love? I don't get it, I can't even love, it's not just there.

You slept with 155 prostitutes; of which
100 was with protection
55 was without protection.
Wow. So let's keep stats'ing'
How many did you give head,
How many gave you bj
How many did you have anal sex with?
Romance / Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by 24SEVEN: 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2023
Jakumo:

You are a gentleman and a scholar sir. You hit the nail on the head with that age bracket of 21-25, for that is where heaven on earth is to be found. I would have to meditate deeply to recall when last I dated a woman over 25.

This is deep. grin grin

Romance / Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by 24SEVEN: 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2023
Jakumo:
To all you fat lovers and giant ass lovers, I present without any apology whatsoever my favorite body type for women. Ironically, Liz Hurley's age is 30 years beyond the age bracket in which I date, but I included her recent bikini picture to illustrate that age is NO excuse for any woman to let herself turn into a frigging rhinoceros.

The second picture is a lady who was generous enough to pose for my camera, while firmly declining my suggestion that we have at least one roll in the hay together. All things considered, settling for " look but don't touch" is still preferable over being sentenced to "don't look at all". God bless Nigeria

Jakumo that second pic is so sumptuous. One can easily eat that lady.

What is your age bracket. Mine is 21-25. grin grin

Autos / Re: SOLD....2008 Registered Camry Muscle Sports Going For 3.3m by 24SEVEN: 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2023
lolly24000:
Engine, gear, AC....100%

V6 engine

Not first body

Absolutely nothing to fix

3.3m

VERY VERY slightly negotiable

Location is Arepo after Berger Lagos

3M?
Sports / Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by 24SEVEN: 7:59pm On Apr 17, 2023
OkCornel:
Tribalism and racism should be declared as mental illnesses.

1) Did you choose the family or race you were born into?

2) Did you choose the gender you were born with?

If your answers to both questions are no, and you still practice discrimination based on realities people made no choice of…

Then you’re sick in the head.

I love this post.

Health / Re: Over 700 Nigerians Die From Oral Cancer Annually – Ehanire by 24SEVEN: 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2023
People wey dey give head. Read and Harken.
Family / Re: How My Brother-in Law Attempted To Have His Way With Me. by 24SEVEN: 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2023
Samantha124:
Honestly speaking I don't have the energy to explain how it happened.

Pls try , so other girls can learn. undecided
Celebrities / Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by 24SEVEN: 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2023
illuminutty:
So?

Problem with 2 minutes man. Even all the minutes multiplied by 27 is not up to an hour. She just use style dey mock her so-called boyfriend.

You go sabi book wella.

I just remembered Tonto Dikeh called Churchill a 1minute man. grin

Churchill can have sex 30times in a day and it will amount to 30mins. Some boys one round. grin grin grin
Family / Re: How My Brother-in Law Attempted To Have His Way With Me. by 24SEVEN: 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2023
Samantha124:
I have two brothers-in law and the first one started dating my sister while still in high school, him and I have that good brother and sister relationship. Sometimes we can even spent about 30 minutes talking over the phone and discussing about life in general and him telling me about the kids, that's how close we are.

As for the second brother In law, he started dating my sister while she was still in college, him and I have had a bit of differences in past because he has a drinking problem and I sometimes just don't like the way he behaves when he's drunk. But I accepted him as my brother in law because my sister loves him despite his drinking problem.

The main problem with my second brother in law started back in 2021, we were having a party at home and I decided to go to bed before everyone because I was tired. It happened that this brother in law of mine was drunk and he started embarrassing my sister and she decided to take him to the other room in the house and asked him to stay there. I was in my room sleeping, but not yet asleep when my room door opened and at first I thought it was just my mom, or one of my aunts or cousins. I expected the person to switch on the light since I switched it off, but this person started walking towards my bed. I lifted my head to check who it was and I found out that it was my second brother in law, I immediately dismissed him from my room.

I told everyone about it the following day except my father and my then boyfriend, who's now my fiance and they all laughed it off and said he was just drunk and lost, that I shouldn't make a big deal out of it. Fine, I let it go... Last year in August a close relative of ours was getting married and everyone traveled home to prepare for the wedding.

A day before the wedding my parents and two sisters decided that they were going to spent the night at the relative's place as they were help preparing for the wedding the following day, but I and my other sister were told to go home with our nephews and nieces... Later in the evening my sister brought my brother in law to the house and he had started embarrassing her again because he was drunk.. I was already in my room when they arrived, though I was not asleep, I decided to go and check on them because I can't stand my brother in law whenever he's drunk.... Apparently my sister immediately prepared a room for him to sleep in but he turned it down and said he was okay with sleeping on the couch in the living room... The room used to be previously my sister's before she got married and it's a bit far from the living room.

But mine is close to the living room, after he refused to go to the room that was prepared for him, my sister ended up giving him a blanket to sleep on the couch and she drove back to the relative's place. Everything seemed fine and we all went to sleep. While I was in my sleep I could hear some footsteps but at first it was like a dream, but then they started sounding like they were getting closer and they started to sound real... I immediately woke up and found my brother in law standing on my side of the bed, I jumped up from the bed and asked him what was he doing in my room, but he started apologizing and told me of how he thought it was the bathroom.

I was so scared I kicked him out of my room and locked the door, I checked the time and it was around 2am.. I Immediately called my sister and explained to her what her husband did and asked her to come and fetch him because he was scaring me... But she told me to just lock the door and don't mind him... I couldn't get some sleep since then and he came back to the door at around 4am and attempted to open it again, but it was locked.

In the morning I waited for him to leave the house first before I could get out of my room, I told the sister I was with in the house about it and she suggested that I tell Mom because Dad was going to overreact... I then told Mom and she said she'll see what she can do, I was hoping that she'll warn him about it, but to my surprise, she didn't do anything about it... I was hurt, but I let it go, again.

I could've told my fiance about it, but I didn't because I knew that there was going to be a fight if I did, and I didn't want a fight.

Now this past Thursday we traveled home for Easter and I was so happy to see my family again... As usual, we had a family chillax on Friday and everyone came through to hangout, this time my fiance was also there.. later in the afternoon I decided to go take a nap and I left everyone outside, as I was napping, I felt someone touch me and at first I thought maybe it was my fiance... I was shocked when I found out that it was my brother in law and[b] he was trying to have his way with me[/b] but fortunately, I managed to screaming and everyone came running.

A fight broke out between him and my fiance and I was so scared because my brother in law is the kind of a person who likes carrying a gun with him, but they were separated... My father got to find out that I complained to my mom before about my brother in law, but she didn't do anything about it and now he's mad at my mom for letting things get this far.

Now the family is divided... I love my sister, nephews and niece, I don't want to cut ties with them because of her husband and their father, but I don't know how I'm going to do it because I don't want anything that has to do with my brother in law.. Some say I should press charges for attempted rape, while others say that I should let the family elders intervene... I'm still confused right now, I don't know what to do.

I just can't help but feel guilty that if I had told my Dad about the whole thing from 2021, all of this would've been prevented.

I find that statement rather ambiguous. Did he press your breast or pull away your skirt or finger your or what?? grin

Did he show you his dick.? shocked

Maybe you look exactly like your sis. Maybe you're the younger version he saw when he fell in love with her. You remind him of your sister in her youth and he definitely wants the younger version again. grin wink

Education / Re: Which Foreign Language Would You Advise One To Learn In The University by 24SEVEN: 11:14am On Apr 17, 2023
thesicilian:

Many Nigerians don't know, but French is actually our second official language and it's quite easy to learn as well

Bonjour

Cavà? Cava bien merci et vous.
grin grin grin grin grin grin.

That year for FGC in 1997.
Culture / Re: Olu Of Warri Installs Chief Oma Eyewuoma As New Ologbotsere In Warri Kingdom by 24SEVEN: 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2023
Christistruth03:

It was a gift from the King of Portugal to Olu Domingo in the 17th Century
Olu Domingo was the first known Nigerian Graduate.He Graduated from university in Portugal in the 17th Century he was also the Acting Ambassador for Benin and Warri Kingdoms to Portugal at the same time

The Itsekiri have had at least 5 Catholic Kings including Olu Domingo (Atunwase1) and his Son (Atunwase2) who was half Portuguese

If not for the Slave Trade the Itsekiri were supposed to be at the forefront of Christianity in Nigeria

Atunwase2 was Sincere in his Christian faith and appealed to the Portugese King to send him Missionaries that were not distracted by the filthy Business of the Slave Trade but we're Truly out for Souls
But the. Missionaries missed the road and ended up in Benin Instead of Warri, and the Oba

Story telling. undecided.

17th Century indeed, and the Itsekiri are still where they are now.

Education / Re: Top 9 Ethnic Groups In Nigeria With Highest % Of Tertiary Education Graduates by 24SEVEN: 10:00am On Apr 16, 2023
Ijoh:
This map is wrong. Ijaw map spread into 6 states. That place you put Itsekiri, 80 percent of it is occupied by Ijaws.
Itsekiri are minority even in Warri 3 LGAs.
Ijaws are fully together but unjustly balkanized into 6 states of which are Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States.

Ijaw have 86 Clans with over 2,800 villages and settlements.

2800 villages inside water?? grin grin grin
Politics / Re: Breaking Armed Biafra Militants Attacked Cameroonian Police Station Kill Two-pic by 24SEVEN: 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2023
OBALOLA55:
TELL US HOW YOU GOT THE PICTURES AND STOP SHINING YOUR TEETH angry

I think he got it from the link.

Romance / Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by 24SEVEN: 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2023
Jakumo:

I blow bigi-bigi grammar sotaaaaay, she no gree. From there I begin dey nack broken sotaaaay, she no gree. Haba how man pikin for do?

Na him I come see say water don pass garri dis time o, say like play, like play, dis woman don dey go be dat o, and she nogo show face again.

When I see say no show again, na so I carry my hunter cloth wear am put, come begin dey take eye dey find new woman for where dem dey.

I pray make Papa God answer my pray o, say make anoda fine girl come follow me dey wakka as before.

God go answer ya prayer. You go find better woman. 🙏
Romance / Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by 24SEVEN: 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
Jakumo:
This topic is of sudden interest to me, now that my woman of 3 years walked away. We're still on speaking terms, but she won't even give me a hint of what went wrong. I've always been a one-woman man who only goes on the prowl when the current relationship has been certified dead by a qualified doctor, so when she took off, there was no reserve waiting to take her place, which I now see as a serious mistake on my part

The rapport was great, and I've never shared as much laughter with any previous lover, as I did with her. The sex was explosive as well. With the help of one of those surface vibes that looks exactly like a lipstick dispenser, she came an average of 8 to 12 times every single time we grappled in bed, which I previously never even knew was possible. I treated her right money-wise on the rare occasion she asked for such, given that she is gainfully employed earning dollar salaries online, and was always very independent-minded.

So yeah it is a mystery to me, the mind of a woman, and therefore I am all ears to hear from Naialand's women as to what flips that switch from hot to cold. Meanwhile, man pikin is on the hunt once again, and back in the game of life, love, and lust haha.

A lady leaves Jakumo?? shocked shocked shocked

With all your intelligence and fanciful writing and talking skills??

It beggars the question, what does a lady truly want? undecided

Education / Re: University Of Port Harcourt, Staff, Frank Ogali, Dies In An Auto Crash (PHOTOS) by 24SEVEN: 3:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
Nature abhors vacuum.

His position, let another take.

RIP.

Sports / Re: Archraf Hakimi Wife's Planned Divorce to Gain more than 50% Hits Rock by 24SEVEN: 11:35am On Apr 14, 2023
See wetin my fellow man dey fvck. Choi!!!
Sports / Re: Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property by 24SEVEN: 10:15am On Apr 14, 2023
Haha 😄

60 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 61 pages)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81