Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

24SEVEN's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 24SEVEN's Profile / 24SEVEN's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 61 pages)

Politics / Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by 24SEVEN: 6:46pm On May 30, 2023
Drama. Tinubu sent them initially and recalled them back so as to put film for us.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: People Who Have Sexual Fetish (18+) by 24SEVEN: 5:26pm On May 30, 2023
Finnese001:

What about beastiality grin and incest cheesy

Are you also cool with them?

Ask him about Necrophilia? grin grin
Romance / Re: My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict by 24SEVEN: 2:05pm On May 30, 2023
Veetee:
Please house

I will be very brief about this, I recently moved in to lagos, but as lagos is I had accommodation issues .
My elder brother who is married offered to help my renting a 3 bedroom apartment. But he told me that he will be making use of one of the rooms, which obviously i had no choice than to agree.

After settling in, I noticed he brings random girls to the house to sleep with, infact there are times he sleeps with 4 different girls.
He doesnt even use protection. The wife had before now complained to me, I didnt understand how bad the situation is until I saw things for myself. There is no week he doesnt bring in girls , the only time he slows down is when he is short of money.

I am fed up and scared of this attitude. he has a regular side chic, who is still tired of his cheating habit and has left him several times, but he keeps begging her to come back. I wonder how a man has such strength for sex.

I am planning on telling his wife what the situation is, although she is aware. I want to advise her to run for her life before it gets too late
he might infect her , but some friends has advised me against such moves, as it could destroy the marriage.

please what do you think i should do in this situation.

Jealousy go kill you. You wish it were you who was carrying those women upandan. But since you're broke, you have decided to be envious of your 'balling' brother.

Report him na, make him and im wife use you settle score.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Innoson Thanks Alex Otti For Using IVM For Abia Inauguration Parade by 24SEVEN: 12:51pm On May 30, 2023
sirklin:
Dangote refinery was celebrated like it was next big thing after garri. Dignitaries graced the occasion. Buhari removed subsidy to make sure his refinery thrive.

Innoson has been producing cars. Call it assembled cars but it was done in Nigeria. FG that championed made in Nigeria has never patronised Innoson because he is from a particular tribe they don't wish to grow.

Obviously you are running when no one is chasing you.
Politics / Re: How AIT Founder Died (the Inside Story) by 24SEVEN: 9:49am On May 30, 2023
doggedfighter:
Blogger, so this is the inside story ?

🙄🙄

You dey carry Nigerian bloggers play? grin

Remain for them to sell to you a tree in your backyard.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by 24SEVEN: 6:00pm On May 29, 2023
Ajisebioyolaari:
Your useless IPOB miscreant of a father is the bastard. Guess what? His father was a bastard too and so was his father's father.

I guess you know the rest.....you are a bastard and your son will be a bastard too. Generation of bastards grin

Hahahaha. Gotcha. grin grin grin grin

You claimed you won't reply any mention, but one word I dropped you replied ASAP. You failed a simple social experiment. cheesy cheesy

Dont stress yourself, Tinubu is my pal. I've had him on my WhatsApp status all week.

You aren't a bastard bro. Even if someone called you that cos you got a Dad.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by 24SEVEN: 5:19pm On May 29, 2023
Ajisebioyolaari:
grin grin Loser oh oh oh.....Loser oh oh oh ....Loser.....
Amaechi you don lose o......

That is what happens when you fight whom God has chosen. In your state, you are irrelevant. In Abuja, nobody send you......Even for the Abia wey you go, they no rate you.

That's what happens when you reason with your penis instead of the brain God has given you.

Let me tell those who will quote me in advance to spew the regular gibberish they always do. If Amaechi get money, na for him pocket. I no send him papa. In Yoruba parlance, if you are going in search of money and you meet prestige/honour on the way, please just go back home. Because at the end, if we find money, it's prestige/honour we will use it to buy".

Amaechi has lost the most important thing in a man's life; PRESTIGE.

Now, you can argue with yourselves because I don't dignify miscreants with a response. Ire ooooo.

Bastard.

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by 24SEVEN: 2:11pm On May 29, 2023
Jakumo:

You are a gentleman and a scholar. May you mount plenty fresh tight and young poon in Jeeesus name amen.

And Amen. cheesy cheesy
Romance / Re: Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. by 24SEVEN: 1:07pm On May 29, 2023
Jakumo:

Nah, phuck all that geriatric chit homie. I have never and will never become afflicted with that horrible mental illness called the Oedipus Complex, that compels pathetic victims to seek out elderly women that remind them of their own mothers. You could not pay me a million dollars cash upfront to date any woman who has already bid farewell to her twenties.

For me, attraction is all about sex above all other considerations, while my definition of sexual allure is all about fit YOUNG twenty-something women who have NEVER once been pregnant. Any moving object that falls outside this very narrow demographic becomes completely invisible to my radar, no matter how determined I am to get laid at any particular moment along this road of life.

Why this ageism on my part? Oh, I'll tell you why. Because both age and pregnancy deflate a woman's tits, and for me personally, those sagging, pendulous leathery, mother-of-three tits are a MAJOR and INSTANTANEOUS killer of all sexual attractiveness, forever more. Looking like that a woman swiftly gets classified as a male holding absolutely no allure whatsoever to this unrepentant worshipper of the unblemished maiden in the full bloom of her transient youth.

In sharp contrast, the full, firm, upturned, gravity-defiant jiggly 36D tits of a nubile 23-year-old woman drive me absolutely BERSERK with primal lust. My lips actually begin to twitch with anticipation at that wondrous sight when a young woman's bra is unhooked and discarded.

Pregnancy also makes a woman develop a loose and flabby mid-section which is another instantaneous kiss of death to a woman's desirability as far as I am concerned.

Finally, older women are with hardly any exceptions bitter, devious, unforgiving, vengeful, pathologically jealous of younger women, and consequently as mean as rattlesnakes. All those frightening qualities are more than sufficient to keep this discerning connoisseur FAR away from the older woman, whose blood levels of the male hormone testosterone are already matching and even exceeding that of biologically born men.

Older women? Nah, nah, nah man! Phuck that nasty chit. Y'all can have that used, washed-up, smoke-belching jalopy while I chill behind the wheel of a pristine new Ferrari.

In God we trust. All others pay cash.

I shall continually follow your advice, even if you advised me not to do so. grin
Politics / Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by 24SEVEN: 11:12am On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu administration is about to kick off in a bad note
Imagine federal ministry departments and agencies have not been payed may salary

Before they usually gets thier salary Before 28 of every month

It is about to get worse for Nigerians

The truth and happy thing about Tinubu's administration is am not gonna pity anyone anymore since have realised that the masses are the problem of Nigeria
A south African friend told me that if tinubu gets more than hundred vote in this election then it means Nigerians are sick and the tribalism hidden in us is out openly

Na Tinubu dey owe them??

1 Like

Family / Re: My Personal Observation About Nigerian "Adults" by 24SEVEN: 11:04am On May 29, 2023
1Sharon:

Excuse me?

You said you're fat. Why dont you hit the gym and burn it off.
Family / Re: My Personal Observation About Nigerian "Adults" by 24SEVEN: 10:45am On May 29, 2023
1Sharon:

Once again you didn't ask for consent. I might have to report this. This is bullying

Ahhh. Fat women. cry cry cry
Romance / Re: Guys Please Stop Doing This, Ladies Don't Like It(photo) by 24SEVEN: 6:55pm On May 06, 2023
Dzzzz:
As for me and myself we 💯 doing it..I and my babe even do 69..1hr still on the headies

Hehehe. When you fail to keep up with the act, that is when your problem begins. grin
Family / Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by 24SEVEN: 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
Bvlgari:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02WzkPoRshg1erM6yrvCqs2hCEb15uX6w5nM4Q9mkXZvJ24PTuptmWN35tv2z2kznwl&id=100001099643107&mibextid=Nif5oz

People are trying. With the plethora of hot single girls everywhere, how Men still fancy second-hand mothers is baffling. undecided

6 Likes

Romance / Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by 24SEVEN: 11:23am On Apr 28, 2023
optimusprime2:

When I see you name Tidjane Thiam (Who is even an old man), then I already know you lack that prime confidence (which is the essential thing in the art of gaming).

I stand at 6'2 and I am confident the gbola that I carry cannot be replicated in any race cool. I have lived in 11 different countries (Including the America's) and sir, the ladies have always, I repeat "A-L-W-A-Y-S" rushed me... different types, I even had a menu, if I wanted blondes, brunettes, red heads, skinny, mini, thick, you name them. Infact when I was in Turkey (that women are more conservative) I still ran extreme game.

The good thing I love about the dating scene outside Nigeria is the fact that, you don't need as much money or riches to run game, just the essentials are ok, but you need to have your confidence in tonnes and you need to know how to use the "black" clout to your advantage, if you don't, then you'd probably endup writing about white privilege in picking up women yada yada yada... Oga I did point N kill, top specifications, location and language was not a barrier.

Infact in Japan, running game was the easiest because the ladies are naturally timid and reserved so your confidence and kindness goes a super long way until when you shift pant. Infact I was like a celebrity that time, because they barely saw black people in Japan.

In Europe I let them know the stereotype about African gbola is true, From France to Czech Republic to Scandinavian regions, I was a legend, I shifted wombs for free during winters due to popular demand.

In the US sir chai... mheeeeen Infact lemme stop here because although I have hung my boots, I never barb my dada.

So oga, I don't know what you are talking about. If you are the calm one, just say it, Don't generalise all brothers sir, because some of us have conquered.

Confidence is key. In this our Nigeria that I've lived almost all my life, I'd have sex with ladies from 25 out of 36 states including ladies from Sokoto, Kaduna, Katsina. I'm a light skinned and a Christian. But religion and ethnicity couldn't stop me. I no dey even send their hijab.

If I happen to be abroad, I will smash any race without much ado.

How did you travel to 11 countries. You must be loaded oh. grin. I've only ever visited Cotonou aside Nigeria. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by 24SEVEN: 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2023
StreetFight:

So you have been fuccking fat pigs, you are doing yourself. The energy you will use to fucck just one fat pig is enough to make 20 slim fine girls to orgasm multiple times.

I have over 30 years continuous fuccking experience.

You are not alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: Run From Womanizing by 24SEVEN: 9:19pm On Apr 25, 2023
Hamachi:
Yes

Kul. You look great tho.

Would love to be real friends with you.
Romance / Re: Run From Womanizing by 24SEVEN: 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2023
Hamachi:
You can never be rich because you are a slave to your habits

Hi dear, are you living in Nigeria?

1 Like

Travel / Re: What Common Things Surprised You In Other Countries that is lacking in Nigeria? by 24SEVEN: 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2023
aboyaji:
I'll go first...

1. Cooking gas: Cooking gas is very cheap in ivory Coast. It costs an average of #330/kg of gas. So refilling a 12.5 kg cylinder should cost you #4125 at most.

2. Kerosene: kerosene costs relatively about #650/ litre in the fuel station, where the black market sells for #800/ litre.

Note : This country's oil production is very poor o. They're not even anywhere close to Naija's production.

3. Organisation: Ivory coast is very well organized that you can barely run into unorganized environment. Many areas are safely guarded by their local police officers stationed almost everywhere. You can as well make friends with the officers easily without any form of threat from them. They're very welcoming.

4. Very low violent place: People can move around as late as 10pm till dawn without the fear of harassment or violence. In fact, children play in the tarred road as late as 10pm. They have already come to terms about how safe they are in the country. People can stay up late wherever they went to without rushing back home due to nightfall. Night movements was my best !

5. Good Road network: I spent close to 7 months in ivory Coast and could barely see a road untarred. Almost every road I used was smoothly done and stretched to various cities and States. The only place my leg touched Sandy soil was in my compound because the landlord was still constructing more buildings in the site. So our compound was sandy at the moment.
Tarred road stretched into all compounds in ivory Coast. It's not the responsibility of the government to do your compound, it's yours. I was marvelled by such development though I spent most of my time in the rural area.

6. Security: Police is your friend is the Moto in ivory Coast. Really nice people. I guess I've said it somewhere before now.

6a. Theft is ALMOST uncertainty. The prepaid meter of every individual house is stationed outside the main building without burglary or iron shield. Anybody can touch it. It wasn't even stationed very high from the ground level. It went only as far as 3-4 feets high. A child of 10 can touch it too.

Our apartment is in a 2 storey building comprising of almost 33 units of one bedroom apartments. The building was built like a shopping complex. All of the prepaid meters used in this apartments are stationed outside where everyone can see and feel it. But no one steals it, likewise every other houses there.

6b. Once there was a particular theft in my ivorian friend's shop that I know of. There were 5 boys who was involved in burgling his computer and phone shop one night. But before 5am, the boys were all caught with the complete stolen items retrieved. Funny enough, my friend didn't know. He was woken up by the police to come to his shop and see the guys. And he didn't have to SETTLE THE POLICE FOR DOING THEIR JOBS grin.

7. There is constant electricity in that country. CONSTANT.
I only observed a few nightouts and those periods were understandable. They all know when the lights would go off in the week or month and have come to terms with it. Light doesn't go off intermittently as obtained in Nigeria. And throughout my stay there, I didn't pay for light bill or water. My caretaker didn't mention it to me too. I was surprised. Steady light cheesy

8. Economy: Their economy is very good. It's almost equaling to the Naira at the time I left. So, if you hear 500 CFA there, it's almost equivalent to 500 Naira. So don't do too much calculation.

8a. Minimum wage is very much respected and applied. A POS attendant over their is living a good standard life. A bar attendant earns about 20,000 CFA weekly... WEEKLY o. I mean a local bar attendant. How much more a corporate hotel or bar attendant or waiter.

8b. The money you earn can fetch you a standard living. Their money is easily made and spent too.

9. FOOD grin grin grin: Our area of specialty.

Food is over cheap compared to what's obtained in Naija. You can see someone who earns little but could afford chicken or any frozen food. Food is not part of their problems for now. Banana can go as low as 50 CFA or 50 Naira and it is not the small quantity we're talking about.

A bunch of Bananas that you can get from a roadside vendor in Naija for 800 could be gotten for 150 CFA. So you see it. Once I bought 2 Bunches of banana for 50 each, I couldn't finish them for 3 days.

9a. So sorry, vegetables can be scarcely found there my dear. I made most of my soup without vegetables. That part I didn't enjoy undecided

That's for now. Anybody can add.
Do they speak any English there??

And.. How about ladies? You did not include that part. grin
Politics / Re: BUSTED!! President Elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu Seen With PICC Line Fixed In His Body by 24SEVEN: 12:10am On Apr 25, 2023
Epistasis:
Wailers'Club

So na Penille Harder you use dey play?? This foolish Yoruba boy. undecided
Family / Re: Parenting In The Digital Age by 24SEVEN: 11:54pm On Apr 24, 2023
Samantha124:
Jeez!🤣🤣🤣

Unfortunately, I already have my own spec waiting for me in bed right now.

Good night..🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️

Oh dear. cool
Family / Re: Parenting In The Digital Age by 24SEVEN: 7:47pm On Apr 24, 2023
Samantha124:
I love everyone, not just Nigeria.

I don't know anyone in Nigeria.

I am very handsome and tall and light skinned. I'm your spec. You have me in Nigeria. grin grin
Family / Re: Parenting In The Digital Age by 24SEVEN: 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2023
Samantha124:
My nephew's school gave them tablets, the boy doesn't bother reading the books within the tablet... He's always playing games with it because they installed a lot of games in it.

The teachers have never asked them to bring the tablets along with them to school, which got me wondering what was the main purpose of giving them those tablets in the first place.

This girl, you love Nigeria oh. Plan to visit Nigeria na??
Romance / Re: Is This An Original Rolex Watch? Is This Rolex Watch The Original One Or? Pics) by 24SEVEN: 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2023
SisterAnn:
Any type at all. There's always market for it, provided it's in good condition.

Rolex is just like Toyota cars. They have second value than any other.

Ok. I will invest money there.
Romance / Re: Is This An Original Rolex Watch? Is This Rolex Watch The Original One Or? Pics) by 24SEVEN: 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2023
SisterAnn:
Yes Rolex can be stolen by your houseboy who doesn't know the value if you are careless.

But I'm assuring you that when you need fast cash, it takes about 48hrs to sell your Rolex watch at the right price.

Ok. Is it just rolex or gold in particular?
Romance / Re: Is This An Original Rolex Watch? Is This Rolex Watch The Original One Or? Pics) by 24SEVEN: 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2023
SisterAnn:
So, na for bier-bier bank you prefer to put your money? ,😄

60k USD = N42,000 000(@N700 per $). It is obscene, Immoral and utterly irresponsible to wear such on my wrist in a worlds poverty capital.

I'd rather use the money and carry hookup girls, atleast let me help in poverty alleviation.

In this life, the good food you eat, the nice wines you drink and the sweet fvck you fvcked, are the things that constitute real enjoyment. Take it or leave it.
Romance / Re: Is This An Original Rolex Watch? Is This Rolex Watch The Original One Or? Pics) by 24SEVEN: 6:19pm On Apr 24, 2023
SisterAnn:
Make the money first.
If you buy Rolex to store up cash and someone else bought land to store up cash, when you need money, you will easily sell your Rolex than the other guy trying to sell his land.

The watches are a store up of investment.

I don't believe you. Cos I got land for 4M sometime last year and it's already 4.5M now in value.

People will always consider real property like land than Rolex. Rolex is vanity. Can easily be stolen. Land is forever.

Again, I'd rather use money for rolex to sleep with prostitutes than buy it.
Romance / Re: Is This An Original Rolex Watch? Is This Rolex Watch The Original One Or? Pics) by 24SEVEN: 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
SisterAnn:

Jesus bleeping Christ! 🙄🙄

How can someone come online to write a load about what he knows absolutely nothing about??

Who told you Rolexes don't come in Rose gold

Did you even bother to Google about Rolex before making these wild allegations? Rolex and every high-end watch can come in Steel, Rose Gold, yellow gold, ceramic or platinum.

FYI, Rolex have their own special shade of rose Gold called Everose Gold. Rolex also have their own foundry!

Who told you a Rolex full gold watch cost 13-15k USD? 🙄 Did the seller steal it? Or are you talking about the two-tone Rolexes that cost from 10k to 30k USD, depending on what is involved in the making.

Even some stainless steel Rolex like the Daytona and Yatch Master 2 cost about 25 to 30k USD.

A full gold Rolex brand new costs from 30k upward, and that's just for the traditional oyster Perpetuals of 36mm in diameter.

Bigger ones like Day date and Yatch Master or Submariner or GMT master 2 full gold cost nothing less than 45k abroad. In Nigeria, they cost 60k usd and above.

If there is "sugar" on the watch, then add another 10-20k to the price.

And who told you there are no persons in Nigeria wearing original Rolex? Seriously!!

Go to Polo Ltd ozumba mbadiwe street VI Lagos, or go to Vidora luxury Ltd or at Real Luxury Ltd both on the 3rd floor of Mega plaza VI.

Go to Wheatbaker Hotel in Ikoyi and visit Julian Osula's boutique and see watches of 200k usd and above.

Let me tell you something, there's no way you can know a fake Rolex by just looking at it, except if it's gold plated and the color is coming off already.

If you are not a trained eye, you can never ever know how to check for authenticity. I'm sorry I won't volunteer that info to you. 😉

But let's stop pontificating over matters above our pay grade, thank you.

60k USD for one watch. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh mehn, that watch must tell me the date of the second coming of our Lord and personal saviour, else I will convert the value to Naira and carry hook up ladies till the money finishes.

Palliative better pass.

1 Like

Romance / Re: My Elder Brother Has Married His 3rd Wife. SEE WEDDING PHOTOS. by 24SEVEN: 8:46am On Apr 24, 2023
Obavoh:
My Elder step bro took a 3rd wife on beautiful salah day.

God has blessed him with 7 kids from his 1st and 2nd wife.
I am so happy for him. May God bless all his unions.

This is my bro with his 2nd wife and her kids. And our adorable new wife in her wedding outfit

Which state in Nigeria is this??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 61 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.