Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. (60430 Views)

Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A V*rgin (must Read) / This Woman Is Awesome But I Hope She Wont Regret Her Actions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Cutehector(m): 3:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
Oliviaarims:

grin
see ur donkey teeth. cheesy
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Cutehector(m): 3:31pm On Jan 31, 2016
pbs4real:
tonguetonguetongue
badbelle
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by pbs4real(m): 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
Cutehector:
badbelle
tongue
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by pbs4real(m): 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Which sand.. Which garri? undecided
my garri ooh,he wont free u for meundecided am gna arrest him soonest
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by pbs4real(m): 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Sorry o... Happy Sunday to u, too.. I thought already sent that before Hector's.. grin
undecided
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Rinato(m): 11:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
Adaeze003:

Selfish preference?! Dude, selfish?? Really? You are the one saying a man should love a woman but when I say a woman should love a man, I become selfish? Again, really??

Come to think of it, why in the name of NL should I not be selfish in picking a partner? Someone I intend to be with till death(imagine if God blesses us with 70 years together? shocked shocked) and you talk of selfish preference? I just can't wrap my head around that...

Like men can want things but when women do, they're selfish? WTH? This one sided mentality of most men is just disturbing and for people who claim they are logical?? Oga abeg just sit down biko...
Selfish preference?! Dude, selfish?? Really ? You are
the one saying a man should love a woman but
when I say a woman should love a man, I become
selfish? Again, really??

You see that ? That's what you get when you let emotion do the thinking for you. Yes I mentioned "selfish preference" m not asking you not to love who u want, was only asking u not to love hopelessly. In the past you can picture how long you wish to stay as a couple but these days you just can't because of the acclaimed fair-minded mentality of people like you. In the end you bounce out as soon as you bounced in. Keep looking I hope you get the one you ll spend 70 yrs together with, with an attitude. TC

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else / Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" / Osman Hafiz: Ghanaian Man Marries 3 Women Same Day (Wedding Invitation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.