Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. (60451 Views)

Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A V*rgin (must Read) / This Woman Is Awesome But I Hope She Wont Regret Her Actions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by missingrib(f): 9:00am On Jan 29, 2016
Toks2008:

A lady once called and and was just talking about how bad her hubby have become and so on and so forth and i just asked her this question;"Does he beat you" she said NO.

I now asked her to close her eyes and think of the good side of the hubby and make up her mind to always think about that good side whenever he gets on her nerves and months latter she thanked me and agree that it was all a thing of the mind.

Getting married is a choice but staying married is a decision you must make and abide by it.There is hardly any room for lady divorcees these days cos many singles are not yet taken so think well before saying i do.

It is better never to be married than to be a divorcee and it is better to be never married at 40 than to be a divorcee at 25.
marriage the word only can be scary. anytime I think about it I continue to ask God for direction because I must not miss it in marriage
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by internetpo(m): 9:04am On Jan 29, 2016
I concur very very true.
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Oic22: 9:11am On Jan 29, 2016
The much anticipated track-feel am- is finally released and its up for download on https://my.notjustok.com/p/jayfeelam
God bless u as u download
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by tiny78(m): 9:31am On Jan 29, 2016
very true sir.
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by MNDY(m): 9:35am On Jan 29, 2016
Omotayor123:

True talk...... But it would be best if the partners loves each other. *winks*

Best but a very rare thing I must say!
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by ola6: 9:39am On Jan 29, 2016
chinchum:
@Toks2008 , the best of relationships are the ones a lady at the very least slightly loves her man more than he loves her, yes it is essential there is mutual love, that kind of arrangement makes a lady to easily give respect and care the two topmost things a man cherishes in a relationship, and the man showers love to the lady in return. The equilibrium is easily maintained. Ladies might not confess this, but they struggle to RESPECT a man who loves them more than they do to him. You know how men view respect in a relationship, dont you?

Best and most realistic comment
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Misselocon(f): 9:41am On Jan 29, 2016
Nice opinion. ...but I will go for mutual (both ways) love any day.
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 29, 2016
misspicy:

na today you know say woman done suffer for OP's hand
when a man sees a woman as less than nothing what do you expect,the low self esteemed ones too be shouting yes yes when they got nothing to offer a man,all they do is cry for love.
I can see them screaming it all over the thread cheesy

Love is a two way thing,I know how I feel when I don't love a guy and he loves me to the heavens,I can't manage a marriage,I'd rather not marry
and its fallacy to say women will develop love for a man after marriage,sometimes its even the other way round from practical examples I have seen,a man who does not love a woman initially finds it easier to fall in love for her if she does things that he really likes but for a woman,she will just be managing a guy who loves her more than she does and thats why you see some women treating their husband like _shit ,sending him on errands,a lady even wrote a thread about how she doesn't like the way her husband over loved her and wouldn't correct her,how he always tries to please her,now this lady is saying she doesn't love him and she is feeling bad about it,etc
It is not news that men can walk miles just to pretend that they care when they don't. Men change after marriage. It is a phrase I have heard over and over again, on that basis I disagree with him. I also agree that a woman everyone should marry someone who love them more than they do but it does not follow that it would continue to be so after marriage. The best thing is to focus on their good sides, how they view other people and relate with them.

Also men face exactly the same problem. I have seen threads of confused men who have no idea who to choose among the beautiful Funke, the illiterate Bola and the chef Temiundecided

If we follow his advice, then we have to ask ourselves what if the love does not grow? Wouldn't it be pitiful for the other partner to have to do all the caring while we just pretend to careundecided
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Kelvic4real(m): 9:53am On Jan 29, 2016
the truth and nothing but the truth. but they will not listen
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by cvon(f): 10:02am On Jan 29, 2016
Toks2008:

ofcourse but the bottomline is that its better if the man is more crazy about u
I totally agree with you!
As for me, men don't have feelings for women.
Men's reason for getting married is to fulfill all righteousness.
Women are the ones having the feelings.
God help us!
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by lindy23(f): 10:54am On Jan 29, 2016
So correct...
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Omotayor123(f): 10:58am On Jan 29, 2016
MNDY:

Best but a very rare thing I must say!
shocked You mean it's rare for husband and wife to love each other
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 29, 2016
Toks2008:

ofcourse but the bottomline is that its better if the man is more crazy about u
You know what my dad told me this
" He has to love you more than you love him " then u know his the one ... smiley
Women loving a guy dont guarantee anything but the other way round ... More promising
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 29, 2016
Omotayor123:

Nope its not ... Just that love is a new thing for nigerians lol dont even think tbey know what it is
Its simple can u remmebr those words being said by ur pareants growing up ... Evn tho u know they do never heard my dad say ut to my mum.. But i knw he does ..

So i think its more modern for people to use feeling n emotions when way back its who comes from good famiky, money, tradition, obligation etc
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Omotayor123(f): 11:04am On Jan 29, 2016
Youngpo413:
Lust!there is nothing like love,that's why so many relationships and marriages collapse in no time cos the lust will surely fade....when there is a better replacement to lust after.
shocked shocked
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Taiofil(m): 11:15am On Jan 29, 2016
Toks2008:
I have heard many ladies say stuffs like "John loves me but i can't marry him because i have no feelings for him but I love Jude but he is just acting funny and he even told me he does not love me" but she will still continue to hope that Jude wakes up one day to start loving her while she keeps driving John away.

This is the case with many ladies loving a man who does not want or love them while neglecting or friend-zoning the serious minded dudes who sincerely want them.A happy and peaceful union is not about being with a Tall,cute,handsome,rich bla bla bla...but its about having a man who respects and sincerely wants you.

Please as a lady,you must understand that it is not every man who professes love to you is genuine and not not all the men who ask for your hand in marriage really wants you because many guys marry for different reasons.Some want unhindered sex,some just want to have children,want someone to take care of the home front or just satisfy the demands of family members so be sure to test that man to know if he really loves and wants you as a wife for the right reasons before saying yes i do to him..

Actually I agree to this to some degree..men are wired by what dey see while women by what dey hear...buh my take on the issue is that men need to love more than women in marriages cos on d long run d success of the marriage falls on the shoulder of the man..
In general..wat d man need in return is your love n most especially your respect to keep the union going! Even Bible state that"Man love your wife" I have neva come across anywie dat it state otherwise. Buh dat 1 n con mean make una no love una husband oo... If u don't u r On Your Own. #Peace#

Now let me blow your mind;many ladies will not agree with this but this is how women are wired. Men are visually influenced while ladies are emotionally influenced.

If a woman marries a man she does not love as in no single love at all but this guy starts to show her real love and i mean treats her like a queen,i bet you that in no time, she will begin to fall in love with him even if he is a fat,short,ugly man. This is the mystery that women don't even understand just like the act of sharing a man but if you marry a guy by all means because he is a cutie,rich or for any other reasons asides from his unequivocal desire for you, trust me,by the time he treats you like a poo after marriage,that cute guy you marry will look like a beast and all the money he has will be inconsequential to you . The beauty and the beast movie is not just fiction.[/b][/color]

My unbiased conclusion is that if a lady marries a man that truly loves and cherishes her,SHE IS COMPLETE IN MARRIAGE but if a lady marries a man she loves and feels so crazy about but does not truly loves or desires her,SHE IS MARITALLY FINISHED .

Every woman should pray to marry a man who will make them complete.

My humble personal take.
cool
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Toks2008(m): 11:15am On Jan 29, 2016
BumBae:

You know what my dad told me this
" He has to love you more than you love him " then u know his the one ... smiley
Women loving a guy dont guarantee anything but the other way round ... More promising

A good thing your dad told you this.
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 29, 2016
Toks2008:

A good thing your dad told you this.
smiley
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Toks2008(m): 11:19am On Jan 29, 2016
daretodiffer:

It is not news that men can walk miles just to pretend that they care when they don't. Men change after marriage. It is a phrase I have heard over and over again, on that basis I disagree with him. I also agree that a woman everyone should marry someone who love them more than they do but it does not follow that it would continue to be so after marriage. The best thing is to focus on their good sides, how they view other people and relate with them.

Also men face exactly the same problem. I have seen threads of confused men who have no idea who to choose among the beautiful Funke, the illiterate Bola and the chef Temiundecided

If we follow his advice, then we have to ask ourselves what if the love does not grow? Wouldn't it be pitiful for the other partner to have to do all the caring while we just pretend to careundecided

If a man truly loves you, he wil always love you and if the lady's love does not grow with time then the guy is really not hiting the right spot.
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Toks2008(m): 11:21am On Jan 29, 2016
Omotayor123:

No lady can marry a amn that she does not at leaast feel something for but that is what it is.."something" but that something can turn to big thing if that guy treats her real good but if she feels something for the guy who does not really feel anything for her,that something will turn to nothing with time.

I love you,you are my all and all are mare words..the real deal is in the action.

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 29, 2016
Toks2008:

If a man truly loves you, he wil always love you

How can you tell a true love from a false one? How can you predict what could happen after marriage?

and if the lady's love does not grow with time then the guy is really not hiting the right spot.
Maybe it is not the guy, maybe it is the woman. She just cannot bring herself to love him
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 29, 2016
Toks2008:

No lady can marry a amn that she does not at leaast feel something for but that is what it is.."something" but that something can turn to big thing if that guy treats her real good but if she feels something for the guy who does not really feel anything for her,that something will turn to nothing with time.

I love you,you are my all and all are mare words..the real deal is in the action.

That is more like it
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by beebat22: 11:39am On Jan 29, 2016
Toks2008:

Marital union can be likened to a ship.

As the captain,you have a great control of the ship and the direction and even if your persenger no like you the truth is that you still have an hedge.

But please ask what happens to perssengers that are not wanted by the captain.
hun fact
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Toks2008(m): 11:44am On Jan 29, 2016
beebat22:
hun fact

Yes.. a man is the captain and even if the woman who is more like the passenger does not love him,no shaking, he can still cope but if captain no like passenger nko?,...your guess is as good as mine.
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by MNDY(m): 12:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
Omotayor123:
Yes! Equally!
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
Toks2008:

Now let me blow your mind.

This is how women are wired.

If a woman marries a man she does not love as in no single love at all but this guy starts to show her real love and i mean treats her like a queen,i bet you that in no time, she will begin to fall in love with him. This is the mystery that women don't even understand just like the act of sharing a man. The beauty and the beast movie is not just fiction.

If you marry the man you love and who does not love or want you even if he lied to you,in no time when he starts cheating on you and treating you worse than shits, you will pray that GOD should turn back the hands of time.

The most important mystery of love is that though we do not choose who to love as you can see yourself loving someone who is totally odd from your choice but most times,loving someone is not about feelings but a conscious decision we make and stand by it.

cheesy.. cheesy.. cheesy.... I'm happy..
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
loswhite:
All female will agree 100% cos most times you ladies prefer to give less in relationship. Men like op will continue to betray us

× @the bolted.. Can't stop laughing.. Lol
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
loswhite:
All female will agree 100% cos most times you ladies prefer to give less in relationship. Men like op will continue to betray us

× @the bolded.. Can't stop laughing.. Lol
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by pbs4real(m): 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
Oliviaarims:

× @the bolded.. Can't stop laughing.. Lol
undecided
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Toks2008(m): 1:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
loswhite:

Haaa mogbe,betray bawo?

lobatan
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by silverspringle(f): 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
I agree with this write up...same thing my mum would say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else / Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" / Osman Hafiz: Ghanaian Man Marries 3 Women Same Day (Wedding Invitation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.