Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. (60428 Views)

Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A V*rgin (must Read) / This Woman Is Awesome But I Hope She Wont Regret Her Actions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Vikky014(f): 9:15am On Jan 30, 2016
Prince16:

Ouch! Vicky, why must you.
Seems u've just touched someone's sore spot!

Lol. good morning
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Vikky014(f): 9:19am On Jan 30, 2016
Prince16:

This is the pt d op is making all ds while!

If a woman marries a man who doesn't really love her, he can jolly well, using CULTURE as excuse, take a 2nd wife. But if d man is madly in love with her, he won't!

Conversely, can a woman who loves not her man take a 2nd husband?

I need not say more!
GBAM!
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Prince16: 9:19am On Jan 30, 2016
Vikky014:
Lol. good morning
Morning to u 2! Wishing u a happy weekend!
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Vikky014(f): 9:20am On Jan 30, 2016
anwo247:
The OP was being real.

There is never a time you wld have equal love from both sides at the same time most especially before marriage. A woman is safer and probably only safe by marrying a man crazy for her than the other way round.
Exactly. you nailed it
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Adaeze003(f): 9:30am On Jan 30, 2016
Prince16

I actually take time to go through my mentions because they are usually important and obviously, you could have made your point without me knowing about it by simply erasing one figure from my name or putting a space between...

Try not to waste my time again...
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Vikky014(f): 9:31am On Jan 30, 2016
Prince16:

Morning to u 2! Wishing u a happy weekend!
Thanks...Wishing you the best
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
Bolded:

Lol easy does it madam, I mean no harm. I meant d pix u had on a few days back, was going to comment then but got caught up with other things. Didn't come back to it until last night.

When I said not so long ago, I meant in d last week or 2 & I'm almost certain it was u. Anyways hw are u?

Ohhh.. Okay.. Might have been me. I'm in Benin. Where in Benin did u see this person?

I'm okay.. How u, too?
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by pbs4real(m): 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
Oliviaarims:

cheesy
my wife,happy weekend.cheesy
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
pbs4real:
my wife,happy weekend.cheesy
Same to u..
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Ohhh.. Okay.. Might have been me. I'm in Benin. Where in Benin did u see this person?

I'm okay.. How u, too?

Uniben I think

I'm good! Been a long & crazy day though
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by pbs4real(m): 9:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Same to u..
dnt let hector snatch u away 4rm me ooh. . . That guy eye no dey stay one place,anyways ow was ur day?cheesy
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
pbs4real:
dnt let hector snatch u away 4rm me ooh. . . That guy eye no dey stay one place,anyways ow was ur day?cheesy

Lol.. cheesy
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Nobody: 5:37am On Jan 31, 2016
Bolded:

Uniben I think
I'm good! Been a long & crazy day though
Hmm.. Uniben, okay.
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Cutehector(m): 7:42am On Jan 31, 2016
pbs4real:
Oliviaarims:

Lol.. cheesy
hi olivia...
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by pbs4real(m): 9:53am On Jan 31, 2016
Cutehector:
hi olivia...
yeyecheesy make i see u near her first, wre my ak47 seftongue
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Cutehector(m): 9:58am On Jan 31, 2016
pbs4real:
yeyecheesy make i see u near her first, wre my ak47 seftongue
so u wan kill ur nigga because of babe.. cheesy
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by pbs4real(m): 10:04am On Jan 31, 2016
Cutehector:
so u wan kill ur nigga because of babe.. cheesy

i jez dey play joor, bro's b4 ho's anytimecheesy
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Cutehector(m): 10:07am On Jan 31, 2016
pbs4real:
i jez dey play joor, bro's b4 ho's anytimecheesy
good, nw it's my turn to toast her.. cheesy
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by pbs4real(m): 10:08am On Jan 31, 2016
Cutehector:
good, nw it's my turn to toast her.. cheesy
so u wan double cross me abi Cum use my words against me shey?undecided
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Cutehector(m): 10:09am On Jan 31, 2016
pbs4real:
so u wan double cross me abi Cum use my words against me shey?undecided
Oh cmon brother, dnt be stingy.. wink
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by pbs4real(m): 10:19am On Jan 31, 2016
Cutehector:
Oh cmon brother, dnt be stingy.. wink
anyways olivia wont try it. . . She told me no1 can put assundertongue
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Cutehector(m): 10:22am On Jan 31, 2016
pbs4real:
anyways olivia wont try it. . . She told me no1 can put assundertongue
when did she tell u? cheesy
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by mcold10: 10:45am On Jan 31, 2016
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 31, 2016
Cutehector:
hi olivia...
Hi, Cutehector.. A Happy Sunday to u..
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Cutehector(m): 11:40am On Jan 31, 2016
Oliviaarims:

lol dis ur hi and bye message grin, na wa o.
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by pbs4real(m): 1:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
Cutehector:
when did she tell u? cheesy
oliviaarims wre u @? Hector iyaf wantu put sand in my garri ooh. . . . . cheesy
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by pbs4real(m): 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
Oliviaarims:

hehehe. . cheesy so hector wld get a HSD be4 me ryttongue
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by pbs4real(m): 1:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
Cutehector:
tonguetonguetongue
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by oluwaferanmig: 2:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
Please house, anybody know about ALM consult? I received message of interview from them. Please house help me out. Tanks
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
Cutehector:

grin
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2016
pbs4real:
oliviaarims wre u @? Hector iyaf wantu put sand in my garri ooh. . . . . cheesy

Which sand.. Which garri? undecided
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
pbs4real:
hehehe. . cheesy so hector wld get a HSD be4 me ryttongue

Sorry o... Happy Sunday to u, too.. I thought already sent that before Hector's.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else / Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" / Osman Hafiz: Ghanaian Man Marries 3 Women Same Day (Wedding Invitation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.