Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,185 members, 7,829,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. (60447 Views)

Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A V*rgin (must Read) / This Woman Is Awesome But I Hope She Wont Regret Her Actions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by sarutobie(m): 11:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ishilove:
I wouldn't want to settle with someone who loves me more than I love him. It has to be a mutual thing
there is a reason the bible (if you are a bible believing Christian) says "husband love your wife, wife respect your husband"..it is better for the man to love his wife much more.." husband love your wife just like christ loved the church" Ephesians 5: 22-33

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by iPopAlomo(m): 11:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
Capitalism and Marriages... biggest scam of the 21st century...
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
Toks2008:
I have heard many ladies say stuffs like "John loves me but i can't marry him because i have no feelings for him but I love Jude but he is just acting funny and he even told me he does not love me" but she will still continue to hope that Jude wakes up one day to start loving her while she keeps driving John away.

This is the case with many ladies loving a man who does not want or love them while neglecting or friend-zoning the serious minded dudes who sincerely want them.A happy and peaceful union is not about being with a Tall,cute,handsome,rich bla bla bla...but its about having a man who respects and sincerely wants you.

Please as a lady,you must understand that it is not every man who professes love to you is genuine and not not all the men who ask for your hand in marriage really wants you because many guys marry for different reasons.Some want unhindered sex,some just want to have children,want someone to take care of the home front or just satisfy the demands of family members so be sure to test that man to know if he really loves and wants you as a wife for the right reasons before saying yes i do to him..

I have so many lady friends who have been in and out of affairs and i can boldly make this conclusion with no fear of confrontation that for a lady to have a fulfilling marriage, it is not about how sweet looking or romantic or rich a guy is and infact the feelings of the lady towards the man as important as it may be does not guaranty a happy marriage rather it is what the man feels towards the lady that matters.

Now let me blow your mind;many ladies will not agree with this but this is how women are wired. Men are visually influenced while ladies are emotionally influenced.

If a woman marries a man she does not love as in no single love at all but this guy starts to show her real love and i mean treats her like a queen,i bet you that in no time, she will begin to fall in love with him even if he is a fat,short,ugly man. This is the mystery that women don't even understand just like the act of sharing a man but if you marry a guy by all means because he is a cutie,rich or for any other reasons asides from his unequivocal desire for you, trust me,by the time he treats you like a poo after marriage,that cute guy you marry will look like a beast and all the money he has will be inconsequential to you . The beauty and the beast movie is not just fiction.

My unbiased conclusion is that if a lady marries a man that truly loves and cherishes her,SHE IS COMPLETE IN MARRIAGE but if a lady marries a man she loves and feels so crazy about but does not truly loves or desires her,SHE IS MARITALLY FINISHED .

Every woman should pray to marry a man who will make them complete.

My humble personal take.

E.O.D
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by thexzy(m): 11:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
All I can say to both parties, "MARRY YOUR BEST FRIEND" and you'll so enjoy your marriage

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by egedege1(m): 11:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
Toks2008:
I have heard many ladies say stuffs like "John loves me but i can't marry him because i have no feelings for him but I love Jude but he is just acting funny and he even told me he does not love me" but she will still continue to hope that Jude wakes up one day to start loving her while she keeps driving John away.

This is the case with many ladies loving a man who does not want or love them while neglecting or friend-zoning the serious minded dudes who sincerely want them.A happy and peaceful union is not about being with a Tall,cute,handsome,rich bla bla bla...but its about having a man who respects and sincerely wants you.

Please as a lady,you must understand that it is not every man who professes love to you is genuine and not not all the men who ask for your hand in marriage really wants you because many guys marry for different reasons.Some want unhindered sex,some just want to have children,want someone to take care of the home front or just satisfy the demands of family members so be sure to test that man to know if he really loves and wants you as a wife for the right reasons before saying yes i do to him..

I have so many lady friends who have been in and out of affairs and i can boldly make this conclusion with no fear of confrontation that for a lady to have a fulfilling marriage, it is not about how sweet looking or romantic or rich a guy is and infact the feelings of the lady towards the man as important as it may be does not guaranty a happy marriage rather it is what the man feels towards the lady that matters.

Now let me blow your mind;many ladies will not agree with this but this is how women are wired. Men are visually influenced while ladies are emotionally influenced.

If a woman marries a man she does not love as in no single love at all but this guy starts to show her real love and i mean treats her like a queen,i bet you that in no time, she will begin to fall in love with him even if he is a fat,short,ugly man. This is the mystery that women don't even understand just like the act of sharing a man but if you marry a guy by all means because he is a cutie,rich or for any other reasons asides from his unequivocal desire for you, trust me,by the time he treats you like a poo after marriage,that cute guy you marry will look like a beast and all the money he has will be inconsequential to you . The beauty and the beast movie is not just fiction.

My unbiased conclusion is that if a lady marries a man that truly loves and cherishes her,SHE IS COMPLETE IN MARRIAGE but if a lady marries a man she loves and feels so crazy about but does not truly loves or desires her,SHE IS MARITALLY FINISHED .

My humble personal take.
Jesus is coming
Toks2008:

[color=#000099]

My humble personal take.
Jesus is coming [/color]
Toks2008:

My humble personal take.
Jesus is coming soon
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by FemiFaniKayode: 11:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ishilove:
I wouldn't want to settle with someone who loves me more than I love him. It has to be a mutual thing

how old are you?
Love should be a competition with both parties striving for the top it can and will NEVER be equal.

Christ the epitome and greatest example of love do you live him as much as he loves you?
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by tpiaobsession: 11:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ishilove is finished for sure.

likewise whoever helped her move the thread to frontpage

cc naptu
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by InvertedHammer: 11:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
Toks2008:

My humble personal take.

/

It is always you and women.

/

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by chinchum(m): 12:02am On Jan 29, 2016
@Toks2008 , the best of relationships are the ones a lady at the very least slightly loves her man more than he loves her, yes it is essential there is mutual love, that kind of arrangement makes a lady to easily give respect and care the two topmost things a man cherishes in a relationship, and the man showers love to the lady in return. The equilibrium is easily maintained. Ladies might not confess this, but they struggle to RESPECT a man who loves them more than they do to him. You know how men view respect in a relationship, dont you?

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by harsysky(m): 12:04am On Jan 29, 2016
Toks2008:

Now let me blow your mind.

This is how women are wired.

If a woman marries a man she does not love as in no single love at all but this guy starts to show her real love and i mean treats her like a queen,i bet you that in no time, she will begin to fall in love with him. This is the mystery that women don't even understand just like the act of sharing a man. The beauty and the beast movie is not just fiction.

If you marry the man you love and who does not love or want you even if he lied to you,in no time when he starts cheating on you and treating you worse than shits, you will pray that GOD should turn back the hands of time.

The most important mystery of love is that though we do not choose who to love as you can see yourself loving someone who is totally odd from your choice but most times,loving someone is not about feelings but a conscious decision we make and stand by it.

You, my friend , understand the mystery to the highest level. People do not know that love doesn't just exist; it is built.

We've often seen houses that collapse, that is the same with love. It doesn't matter how many years you've loved someone. As far as there are leakages, cracks on a house which are not taken care of, it could fall; the same applies to love.

The truth is many know these mysteries but are over driven by lust.
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Empiree: 12:05am On Jan 29, 2016
sekzy99:
I need sugar mummy. r u on or will u link me up? 08023373302. 2877565C
Before you get a sugar mummy, kindly read this sad story.
http://naijagists.com/photos-tanzanian-lady-buried-alive-by-boyfriend-for-money-ritual-rescued-in-pit-8-months-after/
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by ronald4lif(m): 12:08am On Jan 29, 2016
Before I may be mistaken for an antipathist and antagonistic to the original poster inditings I'd like him to answer with all sincerity if he can marry a woman who's ugly, awfully diminutive in height, and a woman he has no smidgen of love for?

Please I'd appreciate if you can avail me with an honest response before I proceed further. Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by littlegold(f): 12:08am On Jan 29, 2016
Help a nairalander win this contest.C00438C2B join this channel to like my pix am contestant num 11.tnx
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Toks2008(m): 12:31am On Jan 29, 2016
ronald4lif:
Before I may be mistaken for an antipathist and antagonistic to the original poster inditings I'd like him to answer with all sincerity if he can marry a woman who's ugly, awfully diminutive in height, and a woman he has no smidgen of love for?

Please I'd appreciate if you can avail me with an honest response before I proceed further. Thanks.

As i wrote, men are visually influenced so yes he can marry such woman but will always likely get carried away by another lady who has the physical features he wants.

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Rinato(m): 1:05am On Jan 29, 2016
Adaeze003:
I prefer the two way street and can't settle for less.

It's marriage for crying out low, how can one go into it with such uncertainty as "with time I'll love him"? What if you don't? Then you end up "managing" after all, you're married yea?
If I don't love you, it's a no and if you don't love me, it's a no.

You really can't bottle up people and say what will work for them just because of their genitals...

I know we've(Mr op and I) had this convo before so I won't say much more.
if u would be loved, love and be loveable. It is possible that two people feel attraction toward each other at first meeting, but it doesn't always happen that way. Most times there is a need to be loveable. Saying if you don't love him its a no vice-versa is a no is considered by me a childish thing to say. I only imagined a lady close to 35 yrs of age say that.. Of course it ll be rare but a 25 yrs can still say that. What m I pointing out here ? The difference is now their level of experience. I believe the op was trying to clarify it is always good to swallow your pride and make yourself loveable, and even the most despicable man will find a soft spot, which is true. Its basically a question of contentment.
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by DIKEnaWAR: 1:07am On Jan 29, 2016
sekzy99:
I need sugar mummy. r u on or will u link me up? 08023373302. 2877565C

My dog just delivered some cute puppies and I poured sugar on her. Isn't she a sugar mummy?

Call me. She's waiting for you. I don't want her pregnant again sha.
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Rinato(m): 1:14am On Jan 29, 2016
Toks2008:

Acceptability may be a two way street but life is never designed for the feelings of love to be a two way thing.

This is a mystery too deep to decipher. Yes it will seem on the surface that both of you love each other and i guess thats where many are getting me wrong. I am not saying marry a man you hate but there is this deep desire that wells up inside us towards someone and often times this is what many people look out for before they can say they love a particular person.

As i wrote, the feelings of love between 2 people is rarely balanced and it will do a lady a great deal to have it tilted more to her side.I can't just explain this further.

Btw, you really can't decipher if a man loves you when you are also in love. In-fact the odd things and the red flags he shows will seem to be an innocent action and you keep telling yourself he loves you.
Btw, you really can't decipher if a man loves you
when you are also in love. In-fact the odd things and
the red flags he shows will seem to be an innocent
action and you keep telling yourself he loves you.

I love that one
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by dnacrystal: 1:34am On Jan 29, 2016
I must say I agree with the op's opinion on this.
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by JustOzito(f): 1:39am On Jan 29, 2016
Toks2008:

Now let me blow your mind.

This is how women are wired.

If a woman marries a man she does not love as in no single love at all but this guy starts to show her real love and i mean treats her like a queen,i bet you that in no time, she will begin to fall in love with him. This is the mystery that women don't even understand just like the act of sharing a man. The beauty and the beast movie is not just fiction.

If you marry the man you love and who does not love or want you even if he lied to you,in no time when he starts cheating on you and treating you worse than shits, you will pray that GOD should turn back the hands of time.

The most important mystery of love is that though we do not choose who to love as you can see yourself loving someone who is totally odd from your choice but most times,loving someone is not about feelings but a conscious decision we make and stand by it.
op I am in such dilemma. I have been in love with this guy for more than 4yrs but d highest he has done is to stare at me. I have guys that has good intention coming for me but I always ignore them hoping and praying that one day my crush might look @me and profess his love. A friend advised me to approach him but I can't see myself doing that. how do I get over this guy? by d way am in my finals
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by henryhemon(m): 2:15am On Jan 29, 2016
I get the angle you are coming from @op, but I won't say it should be exactly so,there are times that both parties love each other too I did prefer that though the percentage isn't high,I did prefer marry a woman I love way too much that way I will respect her much more better.

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by ronald4lif(m): 2:27am On Jan 29, 2016
Toks2008:

As i wrote, men are visually influenced so yes he can marry such woman but will always likely get carried away by another lady who has the physical features he wants.

Fair retort. I agree that men are more visually swayed than women and also that women are more emotive than men. However, this doesn't mean that ladies are maladroit, trinatopic and aren't captivated by the physical appearance of men too. Neither is it to say men aren't emotionally swayed either.

Women too are pulchritudinously and appearance sensitive just like the men. Every human regardless of their sex are enchanted by looks and women can't be an exception. Do not be deceived and/or parade sophism as facts, beauty is beautiful. We all love the beautiful. Everyone takes a second look at the beautiful, some just cannot stop looking.

While I'm not kicking against marrying or dating the short and ugly looking, I'm vehemently against any attempt to sermonised women to settle for the ugly, short, poor and without extending similar exhortation towards the guys.

In a nutshell, if the guys have rejected the ugly and awfully short ladies, then ladies too have the right to repudiate any advances from the short, ugly and poor guys. He who comes to equity must do equity.

But since you said you can date ugly and extremely short women, which I doubt, then good for you. But most guys would disagree to date such women and my annotation is for them.

Guys can't want pretty, curvaceous and extremely beautiful women and expect women not to want the tall, cute and rich guys. You set standards for them and they set for you too. You can't be the jury and same time prosecutor.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by ojuu4u(m): 2:32am On Jan 29, 2016
My own opinion, i biliv its beta if a man maries a woman that truely love him and for lady to marry a man that have complete "undastanding" abt mariage. The love that man do have 4 woman do fade easily but if the man is a undastanding man, he wil kip on taking care of the woman because he wil realise that she his biggest and most precious property. but if u go for a lady that dnt love u, you are finished maritally, she would frustrate all his efforts.
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Cavenchy(m): 2:49am On Jan 29, 2016
While I understand the op might have good intentions, there are a few things that should be taken into consideration. The fact that a man is good looking, rich and attractive doesn't imply that he would not make her happy. In fact, what's the guarantee that an unattractive *so called ugly* man can not be terrible in appealing to her emotions as well? Would it not be worse for a lady to marry a man cos he looks unattractive expecting him to continue adoring her, being tender and loving as he did when he was still chasing, only for this same ugly man to change and become the 'devil you never knew' after exchanging vows? Haven't you seen such men that say she's now off the market and they don't need to act all puppyish to win her over anymore? If we wanna advise ladies to be cautious, leave looks out of it as looks alone do not determine the content of a man's character. Additionally, people change, We humans are a function of our experiences over time, how we react or handle them, is what would determine most of our behaviour in life. The best thing is to pray and let God's will be done.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Adaeze003(f): 2:55am On Jan 29, 2016
Rinato:
if u would be loved, love and be loveable. It is possible that two people feel attraction toward each other at first meeting, but it doesn't always happen that way. Most times there is a need to be loveable. Saying if you don't love him its a no vice-versa is a no is considered by me a childish thing to say. I only imagined a lady close to 35 yrs of age say that.. Of course it ll be rare but a 25 yrs can still say that. What m I pointing out here ? The difference is now their level of experience. I believe the op was trying to clarify it is always good to swallow your pride and make yourself loveable, and even the most despicable man will find a soft spot, which is true. Its basically a question of contentment.

No sir, the difference is the level of desperation...

Truth is this, I might have a level of pride but that is definitely not what it's about... And I'll restate it, I will not be getting married to someone I don't love. It's a personal thing, not generalised and you cannot probably because you're a man and I Woman decide for me if it'll be or is a good decision for me.

I'm human, you're human and so I believe we all have brains and can think and decide for ourselves so... if you want, marry someone that doesn't love you or vice versa it's not my problem. wink wink

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Adaeze003(f): 3:07am On Jan 29, 2016
chinchum:
@Toks2008 , the best of relationships are the ones a lady at the very least slightly loves her man more than he loves her, yes it is essential there is mutual love, that kind of arrangement makes a lady to easily give respect and care the two topmost things a man cherishes in a relationship, and the man showers love to the lady in return. The equilibrium is easily maintained. Ladies might not confess this, but they struggle to RESPECT a man who loves them when they don't. You know how men view respect in a relationship, dont you?

The funny thing is, with all the things men claim to know, they've not been able to realise the bold... grin grin

I Tweaked your post a little because a guy's love might be more but if she loves him too, she'll appreciate his love and respect him much more. But I can tell you, if she doesn't love him, it'll be a struggle and accept my sympathy if she decides to stop struggling...

I think guys should be more scared of getting married to a girl that doesn't love them sef... unu a na koeri eba...

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Youngpo413: 4:58am On Jan 29, 2016
Omotayor123:

True talk...... But it would be best if the partners loves each other. *winks*
Lust!there is nothing like love,that's why so many relationships and marriages collapse in no time cos the lust will surely fade....when there is a better replacement to lust after.
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by sekzy99(m): 4:59am On Jan 29, 2016
sekzy99:
I need sugar mummy. r u on or will u link me up? 08023373302. 2B95F6E5
I said I need n most guys are calling me to link them up. Una dey vex ooo
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Fearcom(m): 5:42am On Jan 29, 2016
Actually the MIND SET of today's average African woman is educated, informed, exposed, money conscious, comfort inclined and heavily westernised, throwing her own rich heritage culture and tradition aside. That's why most of them will never buy this idea the Op is putting up. They failed to consider that our parents where products(children) of arranged marriages and their parents lived long and satisfied lives.
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by anwo247: 5:53am On Jan 29, 2016
The OP was being real.

There is never a time you wld have equal love from both sides at the same time most especially before marriage. A woman is safer and probably only safe by marrying a man crazy for her than the other way round.
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by skywalker240(m): 6:33am On Jan 29, 2016
Toks2008:

My humble personal take.

OP pls face reality for f**k sake
in this country No lady wants the ugly,handsome,tall,short and even the biggest an fattest d*ck broke nigga, they are going ga ga for the rich only...be it ugly,short,foolish,small joystick

Thats y many them ar stil single @ 35
The thing about them is just money money money
I knw uve seen girls crazy about their bea but at d end of the day when dey see some1 more contained(let me use dat word) they leaves their bea
its just like dis no money no serious women
And we know what d country is like.
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by harbarzzy(m): 6:36am On Jan 29, 2016
Adaeze003:
I prefer the two way street and can't settle for less.

It's marriage for crying out low, how can one go into it with such uncertainty as "with time I'll love him"? What if you don't? Then you end up "managing" after all, you're married yea?
If I don't love you, it's a no and if you don't love me, it's a no.

You really can't bottle up people and say what will work for them just because of their genitals...

I know we've(Mr op and I) had this convo before so I won't say much more.
how old are Ada? By the time you are 40 then you will begin to feel the senses in this write up.
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by misspicy(f): 6:36am On Jan 29, 2016
daretodiffer:
Interesting!

So women are the only ones on earth who face this palavaundecided

I didn't know oundecided

Mtchewwww
na today you know say woman done suffer for OP's hand
when a man sees a woman as less than nothing what do you expect,the low self esteemed ones too be shouting yes yes when they got nothing to offer a man,all they do is cry for love.
I can see them screaming it all over the thread cheesy

Love is a two way thing,I know how I feel when I don't love a guy and he loves me to the heavens,I can't manage a marriage,I'd rather not marry
and its fallacy to say women will develop love for a man after marriage,sometimes its even the other way round from practical examples I have seen,a man who does not love a woman initially finds it easier to fall in love for her if she does things that he really likes but for a woman,she will just be managing a guy who loves her more than she does and thats why you see some women treating their husband like _shit ,sending him on errands,a lady even wrote a thread about how she doesn't like the way her husband over loved her and wouldn't correct her,how he always tries to please her,now this lady is saying she doesn't love him and she is feeling bad about it,etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else / Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" / Osman Hafiz: Ghanaian Man Marries 3 Women Same Day (Wedding Invitation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.