Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. (60439 Views)

Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A V*rgin (must Read) / This Woman Is Awesome But I Hope She Wont Regret Her Actions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by cruzita(f): 1:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
here to learn so that when the time comes I will apply them
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Toks2008(m): 1:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
cruzita:
here to learn so that when the time comes I will apply them

Good..i just hope people with contrary opinion will shed light on their own perspective and not just condemn ...
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by IamRespected: 1:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
Toks2008:

Egbon abeg try make sense small and educate us a little on your own stance...at least lets learn from your school of taught.
The basis of courtship is for both to know you are truly in love with each other, no lady should go into any marriage if she does not have an atom of love for the other

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Toks2008(m): 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
IamRespected:
The basis of courtship is for both to know you are truly in love with each other, no lady should go into any marriage if she does not have an atom of love for the other

Of-course there must be "an atom" of love but the truth also is that it is totally baseles for a lady to have an atom or a galaxy of love for a man who practically does not see her as special.

What many ladies do not know is that they are wired to fall in love overtime with a man who truly treats them like a queen..quote me anywhere...even the beauty and the beast movie was not just a fiction.

So if you give that guy you feel absoluetly nothing for a time to prove his desire for you and he really treats you so well,i bet you will fall hopelessly in love in the long run.

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
I want to be complete cry cry cry cry

And not finished cry cry cry cry
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by IamRespected: 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
Toks2008:

Of-course there must be "an atom" of love but the truth also is that it is totally baseles for a lady to have an atom or a galaxy of love for a man who practically does not see her as special.

What many ladies do not know is that they are wired to fall in love overtime with a man who truly treats them like a queen..quote me anywhere...even the beauty and the beast movie was not just a fiction.

So if you give that guy you feel absoluetly nothing for a time to prove his desire for you and he really treats you so well,i bet you will fall hopelessly in love in the long run.
I agree with your point 1 and 2 but your point 3 I totally disagree, probably you can give him that time in friendship but for marriage hell NO
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by missingrib(f): 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
I totally agree with you that a Lady that goes into marriage with a guy that does not love him is finished..in my own school of thoughts I believe so much in a relationship where the two will be in love but the love of the guy should be more than that of the lady that way the lady will be 'completed'.
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Toks2008(m): 10:46am On Jan 09, 2016
missingrib:
I totally agree with you that a Lady that goes into marriage with a guy that does not love him is finished..in my own school of thoughts I believe so much in a relationship where the two will be in love but the love of the guy should be more than that of the lady that way the lady will be 'completed'.

Sure i agree with you but then the harder part is always tilted to the lady's side.

Some ladies are so obsessed with a prototype that they just can't imagine themselves not marrying such but then this would have been an easy task if ladies are allowed to woo guys cos most times when she finally sees such guy.all she does is hope he comes to woo her so what is the use.

I know some ladies get lucky finding a hot dude who will also love and cherish them like kilode but i always tell ladies to rather pray to have a man that truly desires them...Tall and cute no be love and you wil even desire to be with a poor guy if a rich guy treats you like trash.

I would like to read more views from ladies. lalasticlala
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by missingrib(f): 11:14am On Jan 09, 2016
Toks2008:

Sure i agree with you but then the harder part is always tilted to the lady's side.

Some ladies are so obsessed with a prototype that they just can't imagine themselves not marrying such but then this would have been an easy task if ladies are allowed to woo guys cos most times when she finally sees such guy.all she does is hope he comes to woo her so what is the use.

I know some ladies get lucky finding a hot dude who will also love and cherish them like kilode but i always tell ladies to rather pray to have a man that truly desires them...Tall and cute no be love and you wil even desire to be with a poor guy if a rich guy treats you like trash.

I would like to read more views from ladies. lalasticlala
that's s why wooing by ladies is a bad idea. relationship is totally different from marriage.
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by firstking01(m): 11:25am On Jan 09, 2016
Right on point mr tokscheesy, meanwhie the dude above me is finished for looking for his grandmother's mate to be fvcking, he needs urgent help asap embarassed

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Ishilove: 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
sekzy99:
I need sugar mummy. r u on or will u link me up? 08023373302. 2877565C
Oniranu jatijati

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Ishilove: 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
Toks2008:

Now let me blow your mind.

This is how women are wired.

If a woman marries a man she does not love as in no single love at all but this guy starts to show her real love and i mean treats her like a queen,i bet you that in no time, she will begin to fall in love with him. This is the mystery that women don't even understand just like the act of sharing a man. The beauty and the beast movie is not just fiction.

If you marry the man you love and who does not love or want you even if he lied to you,in no time when he starts cheating on you and treating you worse than shits, you will pray that GOD should turn back the hands of time.

The most important mystery of love is that though we do not choose who to love as you can see yourself loving someone who is totally odd from your choice but most times,loving someone is not about feelings but a conscious decision we make and stand by it.
You ought to write more stuff like these, not that Freudian miss of the other day.
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Ishilove: 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
I wouldn't want to settle with someone who loves me more than I love him. It has to be a mutual thing
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
Sometimes I don't even get what this ninja types. Heading doesn't even synchronize with content, and message is overly disjointed..
Stick to your day job if you got nothing coherent to say boy...
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by firstking01(m): 7:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hmmm, yet another outcry for the female race...if only they will hearken to this, dunno when women will start being wise, too many write ups about them both online and offline..

The today's women love everything instantanous...

They want money intantanous..
They want husband instantanous..
They want love instantanous..
They wanna sleep and wake up on the rightside of their bed...
They want every Goddam thing instantanous...

Dear ladies, it has never worked like that before, even God created one thing after the other...the globe itself takes it's time to evolve round it's orbit, our elementary geography told us so...even nature sef takes it's time to really be natural...the sun rises from the east in the morning, and sets in the west in the evening...even the ship visibility, in our secondary school geography, if you 've witnessed a ship on the sea before, you'd realised that from afar, you'd only be seeing smoke from the exhaust pipe facing up, but gradually as the ship emerges closer, you start seeing it's full body...now, in geography of the earthcrust, we termed it as one of the proofs of the sphericity of th earthwink...the earth is spherical in nature like an egg and not round like orange...inother not to deviate from mr stokes thread, all i'm tryna say to our ladies is, don't be too quick to jump into conclusion cos that guy might just be the bunch of prayers you 've been praying all your life, give it time, rome was not build in a day...even as i know i'm sounding intelligent, if you see some of us physical we are so dwn to earth, you might even write us off from afar but who cares??, maybe until you are privilege to come close which we will still disguise our true identity...so, my humble plea to the ladies, try to comb a guy before you leapfrog out...cheers.

3 Likes

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by firstking01(m): 7:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hmmm, yet another outcry for the female race...if only they will hearken to this, dunno when women will start being wise, too many write ups about them both online and offline..

The today's women love everything instantanous...

They want money intantanous..
They want husband instantanous..
They want love instantanous..
They wanna sleep and wake up on the rightside of their bed...
They want every Goddam thing instantanous...

Dear ladies, it has never worked like that before, even God created one thing after the other...the globe itself takes it's time to revolve round it's orbit, our elementary geography told us so...even nature sef takes it's time to really be natural...the sun rises from the east in the morning, and sets in the west in the evening...even the ship visibility, in our secondary school geography, if you 've witnessed a ship on the sea before, you'd realised that from afar, you'd only be seeing smoke from the exhaust pipe facing up, but gradually as the ship emerges closer, you start seeing it's full body...now, in geography of the earthcrust, we termed it as one of the proofs of the sphericity of th earthwink...the earth is spherical in nature like an egg and not round like orange...inother not to deviate from mr stokes thread, all i'm tryna say to our ladies is, don't be too quick to jump into conclusion cos that guy might just be the bunch of prayers you 've been praying all your life, give it time, rome was not build in a day...even as i know i'm sounding intelligent, if you see some of us physical we are so dwn to earth, you might even write us off from afar but who cares??, maybe until you are privilege to come close which we will still disguise our true identity...so, my humble plea to the ladies, try to comb a guy before you leapfrog out...cheers.
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by sekzy99(m): 8:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ishilove:

Oniranu jatijati
ewo ni tie
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Toks2008(m): 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ishilove:

You ought to write more stuff like these, not that Freudian miss of the other day.

If i have to tell you,i never for one sec believe that any lady will rise against that thread but you did and that goes to show how complex ladies can be. So sister Ishilove,na you sabi
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Toks2008(m): 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ishilove:
I wouldn't want to settle with someone who loves me more than I love him. It has to be a mutual thing

lol!

Gbagbe,it rarely happens that way..there is always an unbalanced tilt in emotion so pray he loves you more.
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Toks2008(m): 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
Lalasticlala please lets get a wider audience to contribute..thanks.
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by An0nimus: 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
Toks2008:

Now let me blow your mind.

This is how women are wired.

If a woman marries a man she does not love as in no single love at all but this guy starts to show her real love and i mean treats her like a queen,i bet you that in no time, she will begin to fall in love with him.
This is the mystery that women don't even understand just like the act of sharing a man. The beauty and the beast movie is not just fiction.

If you marry the man you love and who does not love or want you even if he lied to you,in no time when he starts cheating on you and treating you worse than shits, you will pray that GOD should turn back the hands of time.

The most important mystery of love is that though we do not choose who to love as you can see yourself loving someone who is totally odd from your choice but most times,loving someone is not about feelings but a conscious decision we make and stand by it.

Nope. I disagree. Here on NL Family section I have stumbled on threads of women saying though their husbands love them to high heavens they find it difficult to reciprocate same. I can't dig out such threads now but anyone familiar with the section will agree they've seen threads like that.

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Ishilove: 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
Toks2008:

If i have to tell you,i never for one sec believe that any lady will rise against that thread but you did and that goes to show how complex ladies can be. So sister Ishilove,na you sabi
Lol. It's not complexity or anything like that o. You're a man so you cannot understand, the same way I as a lady cannot fully understand how it feels to be a man.
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
Interesting!

So women are the only ones on earth who face this palavaundecided

I didn't know oundecided

Mtchewwww
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Niyeal(m): 11:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
sekzy99:
Go and pour Sugar on your mummy!

3 Likes

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by shurlermoz(m): 11:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
sekzy99:

Stop being an idiot.

Go and look for work to do or get a skill, if your brain can't cope with learning go and learn vulcaniser or panel beater......just do something on your own and stop being a male LovePeddler.

Prove that your mummy didn't give birth to good for nothing nonentity.

3 Likes

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by samkel(m): 11:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
is it only a woman that should enjoy marriage
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by donbag: 11:30pm On Jan 28, 2016

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Cutehector(m): 11:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
IamRespected:
This is the most stupid assumption I have ever read here on nairaland
gosh dis is d most sensible comment in here.. cool

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by piagetskinner(m): 11:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hmm that's the ops point of view.. And everyone has his /her own way of lookin at it
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by FemiFaniKayode: 11:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
In the past 24hrs Supreme court smoke Igbo, Gulak smoke igbo, PDP governors forum smoke Igbo but the saddest of all is that Igbo whey OP smoke since Aug 2015 one MOD go carry smoke put this traditional trashy piece for FP.

MAke una take time ooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else / Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" / Osman Hafiz: Ghanaian Man Marries 3 Women Same Day (Wedding Invitation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.