Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. (60449 Views)

Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A V*rgin (must Read) / This Woman Is Awesome But I Hope She Wont Regret Her Actions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
What do men know about marriage , the only they know about is to cheat.
So OP shut ur trap.
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by professore(m): 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
Omotayor123:

Sure! But women would still prefer marrying the person they love.. The thought of living with someone you don't like is lipsrsealed
She will just be pissed at everything he did no matter how nice.
God help us!
What u said is true,then again,a woman that loves herself will marry a man who really loves her so as to have peace and comfort,because a man who does not really love u will soon learn how to hit u
Notwithstanding,the best is to marry someone who loves u even as u love him too.
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by deetomee: 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
Toks2008:

Now let me blow your mind.

This is how women are wired.

If a woman marries a man she does not love as in no single love at all but this guy starts to show her real love and i mean treats her like a queen,i bet you that in no time, she will begin to fall in love with him. This is the mystery that women don't even understand just like the act of sharing a man. The beauty and the beast movie is not just fiction.

If you marry the man you love and who does not love or want you even if he lied to you,in no time when he starts cheating on you and treating you worse than shits, you will pray that GOD should turn back the hands of time.

The most important mystery of love is that though we do not choose who to love as you can see yourself loving someone who is totally odd from your choice but most times,loving someone is not about feelings but a conscious decision we make and stand by it.

There are no rules to these things bruv. Just that the generation we are in tends to put in first the wrong things. What is love really? A case study; you have loved your siblings and parents because you have lived with them all thru the years before getting a place of your own. There are certain traits you don't like about either of them - your siblings and parents. But the love developed over the years make you forget all the hurts ever done to you by them when it happens and life goes on. You have not disowned them. If same is applied to adults of marital age without putting beauty that fades with time and money for the wrong reasons first, rather than learning to know him/her in every possible way then the world would be heaven. Trust me. Money is good, beauty is good but inner beauty is better. I envy our forefathers because of this. This generation has lost it and this is just the beginning and the worst is yet to come. Divorce! Baby mamas! Baby daddys! Immorality. I drop my pen..........
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Vikky014(f): 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
HMMMMMMMMMM....for those of you shouting i cant marry a man dt i dnt love i pity u guys sha.....bc A man shld always be the one to get attracted to you first and show u affection bfore u reciprocate

A lady is not supposed to love anybody that shows no interest in her . shikena!!!!

Anyway wetin concern me if u like marry someone dt dont love you na u go cry atlast
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by E383: 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
Oliviaarims:

cheesy.. cheesy.. cheesy.... I'm happy..

Love Doctor. tongue
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Toks2008(m): 5:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
Vikky014:
HMMMMMMMMMM....for those of you shouting i cant marry a man dt i dnt love i pity u guys sha.....bc A man shld always be the one to get attracted to you first and show u affection bfore u reciprocate

A lady is not supposed to love anybody that shows no interest in her . shikena!!!!

Anyway wetin concern me if u like marry someone dt dont love you na u go cry atlast

You make a lot of sense but i hope you follow your advice.
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Vikky014(f): 5:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
Toks2008:

You make a lot of sense but i hope you follow your advice.
why not? i will follow it smiley

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
Rinato:
Btw, you really can't decipher if a man loves you
when you are also in love. In-fact the odd things and
the red flags he shows will seem to be an innocent
action and you keep telling yourself he loves you.

I love that one

You are right. You never can tell. I married a man I loved and thought he loved me. He never gave the impression he didn't love me. He never acted strange. When he wronged, he appologised but now married and it became a different thing entirely only for him to tell me he never loved or had interest in me from the beginning. We are separated now

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by ColeworldMD(m): 6:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
loswhite:
This is Hw u male put us in trouble. I prefer her to be crazy abt me too...haba.
dont mind the op & he's saying all these at a time when women are whining about inequality! It all boils down to who is more emotional.. Some ppl don't crave for love as much as others & that is what ultimately should determine the partner u choose. Both men & women should be loved e q u a l l y it's even ridiculous that this is coming from a guy!
P.S. Op go & and find out what brought about divorce & now prenup in marriage
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by ColeworldMD(m): 6:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
cionon:

You are right. You never can tell. I married a man I loved and thought he loved me. He never gave the impression he didn't love me. He never acted strange. When he wronged, he appologised but now married and it became a different thing entirely only for him to tell me he never loved or had interest in me from the beginning. We are separated now
This is why marriage scares me. I think there's smth u're not spilling... maybe he had ulterior motive, like satisfying pressure from family or he met someone new! Sorry about ur marriage thou
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Vikky014(f): 6:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
cionon:

Imagine!!!take hrt my swthrt
.it is well
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Rinato(m): 6:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
cionon:

sorry to hear that love. Such is it.
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
E383:

Love Doctor. tongue

Lol... Love doctor detector.. tongue
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
E383:

Love Doctor. tongue

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Rinato(m): 7:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
Adaeze003:

No sir, the difference is the level of desperation...

Truth is this, I might have a level of pride but that is definitely not what it's about... And I'll restate it, I will not be getting married to someone I don't love. It's a personal thing, not generalised and you cannot probably because you're a man and I Woman decide for me if it'll be or is a good decision for me.

I'm human, you're human and so I believe we all have brains and can think and decide for ourselves so... if you want, marry someone that doesn't love you or vice versa it's not my problem. wink wink
Desperation born out of what my dear Do you just wake up one morning to become desperate I suppose no. The op never disputed you getting married to whom u love and no one is deciding for you. The decision is yours. He said when occasion calls for it which is mostly inevitable you adjust so you don't lose what truly belongs to you to discontentment and subsequently pride.

Not to further belabour this, like you said we are humans we have brains to think and decide what we want. True! But selfish preference has rendered so many ladies out there almost hopeless.

You see as humans what we want isn't always what we need to move on. So are you going to go for just what you want because you want it even if it hurts you Life's decision should be broader than just what we envisaged in the nearest future. Take care.
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
ColeworldMD:
This is why marriage scares me. I think there's smth u're not spilling... maybe he had ulterior motive, like satisfying pressure from family or he met someone new! Sorry about ur marriage thou

I don't know. He denied any pressure to get married. Yeah all I know is that he was cheating and there's a new lady in d pic
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
Rinato:
sorry to hear that love. Such is it.

Tnx

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
Vikky014:
Imagine!!!take hrt my swthrt
.it is well

It is well smiley
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Adaeze003(f): 7:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
Rinato:
Desperation born out of what my dear Do you just wake up one morning to become desperate I suppose no. The op never disputed you getting married to whom u love and no one is deciding for you. The decision is yours. He said when occasion calls for it which is mostly inevitable you adjust so you don't lose what truly belongs to you to discontentment and subsequently pride.

Not to further belabour this, like you said we are humans we have brains to think and decide what we want. True! But selfish preference has rendered so many ladies out there almost hopeless.

You see as humans what we want isn't always what we need to move on. So are you going to go for just what you want because you want it even if it hurts you Life's decision should be broader than just what we envisaged in the nearest future. Take care.

Selfish preference?! Dude, selfish?? Really? You are the one saying a man should love a woman but when I say a woman should love a man, I become selfish? Again, really??

Come to think of it, why in the name of NL should I not be selfish in picking a partner? Someone I intend to be with till death(imagine if God blesses us with 70 years together? shocked shocked) and you talk of selfish preference? I just can't wrap my head around that...

Like men can want things but when women do, they're selfish? WTH? This one sided mentality of most men is just disturbing and for people who claim they are logical?? Oga abeg just sit down biko...

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Adaeze003(f): 7:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
Vikky014:

First off, I know you didn't mention or tag me to your post and you did make a valid point... but I just feel the need to say... no one needs your pity...

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Vikky014(f): 7:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
Adaeze003:

First off, I know you didn't mention or tag me to your post and you did make a valid point... but I just feel the need to say... no one needs your pity...
hv a good night rest dear. As u rightly said i didnt mention or tag you.....so my pity is definitely not for you in the first place no need telling me who needs it
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by iamdapsyj(m): 7:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
Adaeze003:

The funny thing is, with all the things men claim to know, they've not been able to realise the bold... grin grin

I Tweaked your post a little because a guy's love might be more but if she loves him too, she'll appreciate his love and respect him much more. But I can tell you, if she doesn't love him, it'll be a struggle and accept my sympathy if she decides to stop struggling...

I think guys should be more scared of getting married to a girl that doesn't love them sef... unu a na koeri eba...

Gbam! This ur comment got me because it's true. A man should be afraid of a lady that does not love him. A female friend have been telling me about a guy that professed love to her but she didn't feel the same way. After much pressure by some advisers, she caved to give the relationship a try like toks had advised here but this is January and the relationship is suffering. She told me they argue all the time (she actually said she shouts @ him and disrespect him) and she just doesn't know how to love the guy. So for me toks assertion might not be totally true. Yes some pple grow in love but it's not always the same for others.

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by ivylyn: 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
Toks2008:

Marital union can be likened to a ship.

As the captain,you have a great control of the ship and the direction and even if your persenger no like you the truth is that you still have an hedge.

But please ask what happens to perssengers that are not wanted by the captain.

They are thrown overboard
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by E383: 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Whats that gibberish on your DP? Is that the new way of showing boredom?

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
E383:

Whats that gibberish on your DP? Is that the new way of showing boredom?

Lol.. So, it seems. Any interpretation of it is allowed.
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol.. So, it seems. Any interpretation of it is allowed.

Hello,

Ur pix just caught my attention. U in Benin cos I can swear I've seen u not so long ago
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Nobody: 3:42am On Jan 30, 2016
Bolded:

Hello,

Ur pix just caught my attention. U in Benin cos I can swear I've seen u not so long ago

But my pix isn't on my dp right now.. undecided

If you saw whoever you saw at anytime past 12noon yesterday, then it definitely isn't me. Got bk from school shortly before 12 nd I didn't step out of my room again.
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Prince16: 7:39am On Jan 30, 2016
Bolded:

Hello,

Oliviaarims:

If you saw whoever you saw at anytime past 12noon yesterday, then it definitely isn't me. Got bk from school shortly before 12 nd I didn't step out of my room again.

Ghen-Ghen!
#stalemate
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Prince16: 8:00am On Jan 30, 2016
anwo247:
The OP was being real.

There is never a time you wld have equal love from both sides at the same time most especially before marriage. A woman is safer and probably only safe by marrying a man crazy for her than the other way round.

This is the pt d op is making all ds while!

If a woman marries a man who doesn't really love her, he can jolly well, using CULTURE as excuse, take a 2nd wife. But if d man is madly in love with her, he won't!

Conversely, can a woman who loves not her man take a 2nd husband?

I need not say more!
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Prince16: 9:12am On Jan 30, 2016
Vikky014:

Adaeze003:

Ouch!
Vicky, why must you.

Seems u've just touched someone's sore spot!
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 30, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol easy does it madam, I mean no harm. I meant d pix u had on a few days back, was going to comment then but got caught up with other things. Didn't come back to it until last night.

When I said not so long ago, I meant in d last week or 2 & I'm almost certain it was u. Anyways hw are u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else / Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" / Osman Hafiz: Ghanaian Man Marries 3 Women Same Day (Wedding Invitation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.