Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,215 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

"Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! (27837 Views)

Men Please Stop The Women Over 30 Sexism / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists / Controversial Yet Powerful Photo Series Captures The Brutal Sexism Against Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by tayoxx(m): 6:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
Rukkydelta:

NO
meaning say if say u look like that female musician wetin b her name self ermmm kemistry ...no wahala b dat o
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Rukkydelta(f): 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
tayoxx:
meaning say if say u look like that female musician wetin b her name self ermmm kemistry ...no wahala b dat o

hahahaha if you say a girl is beautiful or sexy then you're referring her as a sex object that's the way sexist feminist reason
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
NoirBlvck:

According to these men, hitting on a woman during a job interview would be acceptable too, right?

Smh.

According to which men, exactly? You don't have to lie and embellish statements to further your narrative. Honesty isn't that hard.

1 Like

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
NoirBlvck:

Interesting. Yet you claim it's appropriate to hit on a woman any/everywhere.

So the lady in question and the man weren't complete strangers huh? Ridiculous.

Insulting me doesn't change the fact that LinkedIn is not a dating site. Anyone who decides to use it as one deserves whatever they get.

I guess professionalism is a myth to some people.

Don't be an ass. Would a pastor hit on a woman when he's in the process of giving a sermon? He's free to do so before or after the purpose of the meeting/gathering.

Likewise, the interviewer is free to hit on the female job-seeker before or after the interview.

Stop acting like he'll be asking for job references and nudes at the same time.

1 Like

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by tayoxx(m): 9:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
Rukkydelta:

hahahaha if you say a girl is beautiful or sexy then you're referring her as a sex object that's the way sexist feminist reason
let me get this straight...If you say a girl is beautiful or sexy then you're referring to her as a dil.do abii
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
mablie:
You are being very biased on this thread.Are you saying women don't stare and gawk at men they consider attractive?I for example never knew who Ryan Gosling,C.Ronaldo,Neymar and Mikel Obi were till I heard women speaking endlessly about their supposed good looks.They've also been incidences of singers jennifer lopez and Madonna posting photos on their instagram handles of male models they consider "eye candy" and
I never heard anyone call them "sexist"

Exactly. Women are more shallow than men. It is what it is. It's only right when women lust after men according to these stupid feminists. That's why these simps and naive men who believe in love need to wake up to the games these feminist/westernized bi.tches play.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Rukkydelta(f): 6:42am On Sep 12, 2015
tayoxx:
let me get this straight...If you say a girl is beautiful or sexy then you're referring to her as a dil.do abii

yeah
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 12, 2015
Don't be an ass. Would a pastor hit on a woman when he's in the process of giving a sermon? He's free to do so before or after the purpose of the meeting/gathering

Likewise, the interviewer is free to hit on the female job-seeker before or after the interview. wink

Stop acting like he'll be asking for job references and nudes at the same time.

NoirBlvck, are you getting all this? Is the struggle so real? The thirst really that extraaa?? Wowzers, my mind boggles.

Turns out you were absolutely right on the kind of audience being entertained here. In all honesty, there's really no need for further discussion. EOD.

NoirBlvck:

Interesting. Yet you claim it's appropriate to hit on a woman any/everywhere.
So the lady in question and the man weren't complete strangers huh? Ridiculous.
Insulting me doesn't change the fact that LinkedIn is not a dating site. Anyone who decides to use it as one deserves whatever they get.
I guess professionalism is a myth to some people.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is It With Ebira Gals? / Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photos) / Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.