Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,421 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

"Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! (27845 Views)

Men Please Stop The Women Over 30 Sexism / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists / Controversial Yet Powerful Photo Series Captures The Brutal Sexism Against Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by MrsChima(f): 2:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
tayoxx:
so I no fit tell girl say she fine again

Sexual harassment and sexism are two different definitions.

If the girl you compliment feels that you are being sexual and she feels uncomfortable then that is sexual harassment. Sexism is discrimination and prejudice of genders.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by tayoxx(m): 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2015
MrsChima:

If the girl you compliment feels that you are being sexual and she feels uncomfortable then that is sexual harassment. Sexism is discrimination and prejudice of genders.
na wa o..girls una wahala too much self
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by MrsChima(f): 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2015
tayoxx:
na wa o..girls una wahala too much self

men wahala is on its own plane field. lipsrsealed
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by tayoxx(m): 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
MrsChima:

men wahala is on its own plane field. lipsrsealed
we even thank God...Our own de plane field abii issorite....una own de air de fly
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 11:07am On Sep 14, 2015
MrsChima:

You do get it right on what sexism is but you fall short on sexual harassment.

So if a guy tells a girl "she is beautiful and wishes she is the future mother of his kids", because she does not fancy him (or she has a boyfriend) and feels uncomfortable, he has harassed her?
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by MrsChima(f): 11:36am On Sep 14, 2015
Sagamite:

You do get it right on what sexism is but you fall short on sexual harassment.

So if a guy tells a girl "she is beautiful and wishes she is the future mother of his kids", because she does not fancy him (or she has a boyfriend) and feels uncomfortable, he has harassed her?

You are entitled to your opinions. You try (my example) that in America and see what happens. grin

Don't say I didn't warn you. kiss..
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 11:58am On Sep 14, 2015
MrsChima:

You are entitled to your opinions. You try (my example) that in America and see what happens. grin

Don't say I didn't warn you. kiss..

It is not about opinion, it is about being right and my opinions are always right. grin tongue

Sexual harassment is when (a) you physically touch people in a sexual way OR (b) you keep on REPEATEDLY vocally expressing interest in them after they have told you they are not interested.

Neither happened in this case. So there was no sexism or sexual harassment that occurred. What occurred was an abuse of the general support for women's rights and women's social protection by a crazy feminist.

A lunatic feminist who just inadvertently destroyed her career and even her credibility as someone that can speak on women's rights. Two things, if you check her profile, she is working hard to build up.

The guy did nothing wrong and this is just another example of lunatic feminists using the higher sexual libido of men, and the fact that men traditionally have to make the first move, as a weapon against men.

And I know many women (especially married ones) will engage in their normally illogicality by refusing to see this for what it is because they see it as a good avenue for ensuring men are not able to cheat on them and the men stay in the jail called marriage with them forever even when he is no more interested.

The guy is a partner in a law firm so is likely to be wealthy. It is not unknown for young girls to try to connect with wealthy and powerful older men. They go to where they are and start a conversation and the man is responsible for taking it from there. So there is nothing strange or sexist about him even trying his luck. He did not say anything sexual, he complimented. That is not harassment or sexist. It could have led to something else after that in some cases.

Yours sincerely,

Sagamu's finest. cheesy
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by MrsChima(f): 12:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
Sagamite:

It is not about opinion, it is about being right and my opinions are always right. grin tongue

Sexual harassment is when (a) you physically touch people in a sexual way OR (b) you keep on REPEATEDLY vocally expressing interest in them after they have told you they are not interested.

Neither happened in this case. So there was no sexism or sexual harassment that occurred. What occurred was an abuse of the general support for women's rights and women's social protection by a crazy feminist.

A lunatic feminist who just inadvertently destroyed her career and even her credibility as someone that can speak on women's rights. Two things, if you check her profile, she is working hard to build up.

The guy did nothing wrong and this is just another example of lunatic feminists using the higher sexual libido of men, and the fact that men traditionally have to make the first move, as a weapon against men.

And I know many women (especially married ones) will engage in their normally illogicality by refusing to see this for what it is because they see it as a good avenue for ensuring men are not able to cheat on them and the men stay in the jail called marriage with them forever even when he is no more interested.

The guy is a partner in a law firm so is likely to be wealthy. It is not unknown for young girls to try to connect with wealthy and powerful older men. They go to where they are and start a conversation and the man is responsible for taking it from there. So there is nothing strange or sexist about him even trying his luck. He did not say anything sexual, he complimented. That is not harassment or sexist. It could have led to something else after that in some cases.

Yours sincerely,

Sagamu's finest. cheesy

I did not care about your thread nor was I was referring to your thread. I was responding to a chatter's question.

As I said, try my example in America and see what happens. kiss
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
MrsChima:

I did not care about your thread nor was I was referring to your thread. I was responding to a chatter's question.

As I said, try my example in America and see what happens. kiss

What will happen is that I will get some freaky action from a hoochie mama. tongue grin grin grin
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by MrsChima(f): 12:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
Sagamite:

What will happen is that I will get some freaky action from a hoochie mama. tongue grin grin grin

Even hoes sue! lipsrsealed
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
MrsChima:

Even hoes sue! lipsrsealed

Sue for what? grin grin grin grin grin grin

I said they have a nice arsse and I wanna ride it like a pony? grin
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Oahray: 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
macof:

Well I don't think that should be the first point of call on LinkedIn

Not that it's any matter to take that seriously.. the woman might truly be crazy but the man seems like a pervert (I wouldn't say sexist)
a pervert, for complimenting a photo? Are you kidding or seriously playing to the feminist gallery?
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by xtervaganza(m): 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
Well, she's absolutely RIGHT, but you'd never understand!
she's right but shes also a drama queen

overreaction theatre

1 Like

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by iwatchandlisten(m): 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
Is it not this same woman that complimented other men on Linkedin for their looks?
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by macof(m): 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
Oahray:
a pervert, for complimenting a photo? Are you kidding or seriously playing to the feminist gallery?
none of the above. there are many men who just don't know how, when and limits to compliment a ladies looks. even on FB u see all sorts of men like that
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by macof(m): 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
iwatchandlisten:
Is it not this same woman that complimented other men on Linkedin for their looks?
shocked tell me you're joking?
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by macof(m): 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
MrsChima:

as a legal practitioner that lady must be a failure to have let frustration drive her to calling him out for sexism

1 Like

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Oahray: 5:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
macof:

none of the above. there are many men who just don't know how, when and limits to compliment a ladies looks. even on FB u see all sorts of men like that
oh please! This has nothing to do with what you may have seen on fb. There's nothing wrong with telling a lady that her pic is nice. It takes a messed-up paranoid mind to think of that as objectification.

Funny how those same ladies can talk about a man's looks and it's totally normal. Feminists are a bunch of self-centered rabble-rousing hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
Oahray:
oh please! This has nothing to do with what you may have seen on fb. There's nothing wrong with telling a lady that her pic is nice. It takes a messed-up paranoid mind to think of that as objectification.

Funny how those same ladies can talk about a man's looks and it's totally normal. Feminists are a bunch of self-centered rabble-rousing hypocrites.

Women in general are big hypocrites. If you're considered a stud or really good looking, they won't mind if you say provocative things towards them. But they consider you to be ugly or average in the looks department, they'll cry out and say you're harassing them SMH. That's why I generally don't give a damn about a female's feelings or thoughts because it's not worth it.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 1:54am On Sep 15, 2015
xtervaganza:
overreaction theatre

Nah, she's not (a drama queen), but at least you've the good sense to admit the TRUTH. As for theater, this thread in its entirety is what I imagine a mock theater production of Dumb and Dumber, Battlefield Earth, and Jackass 3D would look like - complete and positively brimming with moot 'points', mind-numbingly stu.pid dialogue, a minute lack of self-awareness, and all the comprehension skills of a brain-dead goldfish. Don't quote me back to it.

1 Like

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by xtervaganza(m): 9:13am On Sep 15, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Nah, she's not (a drama queen), but at least you've the good sense to admit the TRUTH. As for theater, this thread in its entirety is what I imagine a mock theater production of Dumb and Dumber, Battlefield Earth, and Jackass 3D would look like - complete and positively brimming with moot 'points', mind-numbingly stu.pid dialogue, a minute lack of self-awareness, and all the comprehension skills of a brain-dead goldfish. Don't quote me back to it.
BLOODY HELL! DID YOU HAVE TO PUT OUT ALL THESE?

HAD A BAD DAY?
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 11:35am On Sep 15, 2015
xtervaganza:

overreaction theatre

What is she right about?
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
xtervaganza:
BLOODY HELL! DID YOU HAVE TO PUT OUT ALL THESE?

HAD A BAD DAY?

Lol. No, my posts/interactions are rarely based on my mood 'cept back when my leg was freshly fractured (now that was turbulent time wherein I was fairly bit.chy, I'd admit). Nah. This, this is what they call being thoroughly unequivocal, and "telling it like it is". Ta-ta.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by xtervaganza(m): 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
Sagamite:

What is she right about?
LinkedIn is not nairaland or Facebook, it's a professional and corporate site.

The man should have at least shown a bit of class instead of being a knobheads
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by xtervaganza(m): 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Lol. No, my posts/interactions are rarely based on my mood 'cept back when my leg was freshly fractured (now that was turbulent time wherein I was fairly bit.chy, I'd admit). Nah. This, this is what they call being thoroughly unequivocal, and "telling it like it is". Ta-ta.
ok then. I over stand you

Let me take a page from the man's book grin how's your leg now?
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
xtervaganza:

Professional networking.

Be prepared to be answered with BS like "it is a social site, and furthermore its the Facebook of professional world", or similar horseshyt grin

My leg is getting better by the day now, thanks. Almost there.

1 Like

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
xtervaganza:

First of all, Linked in is not a professional or corporate site.

It is not owned by any corporation.

No corporate work is being done there.

The correct term to use is that "Linked in is a social network aimed at professionals".

Now secondly, how is telling a woman she looks good even in a professional or corporate setting "sexist"?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photos) / Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy / What Is It With Ebira Gals?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.