Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

"Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! (27933 Views)

Men Please Stop The Women Over 30 Sexism / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists / Controversial Yet Powerful Photo Series Captures The Brutal Sexism Against Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 11, 2015
Sagamite:

No, a feminist is a weirdo, dumbo. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fck me! I ryhmed. grin grin grin grin

So you're actually one of those uncomprehending dumbnuts that make you wonder if you just became part and parcel of the dating site crowd simply from having joined a professional networking site? Seriously, eff you. You need help!

2 Likes

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 8:14am On Sep 11, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

So you're actually one of those uncomprehending dumbnuts that make you wonder if you just became part and parcel of the dating site crowd simply from having joined a professional networking site? Seriously, eff you. You need help!

You are a cretinous fukktard!

If you want to keep talking to save face, then answer the simple questions:

So it is appropriate to approach/compliment women in the workplace and it will not be "being assessed by your physical appearance at the detriment of your accomplishments" but doing the same on a social network is?

LinkedIn is more of a professional place than where people work?

The workplace is not a professional sphere, or a place where accomplishments are assessed, but LinkedIn is?

......................I bet they are too hard for your wee brain to answer, girl. grin

2 Likes

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:17am On Sep 11, 2015
Hey Sagamite,

Here's a video of this woman begging her cabbie for sex grin. Now that's harassment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZACs5sNVQds

Woman in the video is also an attorney, btw.

2 Likes

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 11, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fukktard!

If you want to keep talking to save face, then answer the simple questions:

So it is appropriate to approach/compliment women in the workplace and it will not be "being assessed by your physical appearance at the detriment of your accomplishments" but doing the same on a social network is?

The workplace is not a professional sphere, or a place where accomplishments are assessed, but LinkedIn is?

......................I bet they are too hard for your wee brain to answer, girl. grin

No circles for me, Sag, and yet all the face. Simply put, workplace =/= professional networking site. Tell me, how often do you use LinkedIn to hit on women?? Was it just those two TV personalities you spoke of, or is it a common thing with you?
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Rukkydelta(f): 8:26am On Sep 11, 2015
tayoxx:
chei so If I tell u say u fine now u too go carry me go twitter abi

lol I may sue you for sexism
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 8:32am On Sep 11, 2015
BuddhaPalm:
Hey Sagamite,

Here's a video of this woman begging her cabbie for sex grin. Now that's harassment.

Woman in the video is also an attorney, btw.

Feminist Sagamite responds:

What rubbish are you talking about?

How is it harassment?

She left him alone in the end, not like if she raaped him.

Is it not men that raape women?

This is not harassment, he is just lucky such a hot women was desperate to have sex with him.

I bet he played that video to his friends several times to brag about how he can attract fine women.

So he is a lucky man, she made his day.

But if it is a man that did what that woman did, we will have a public "outrage" calling for his arrest.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 8:36am On Sep 11, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

No circles for me, Sag, and yet all the face. Simply put, workplace =/= professional networking site. Tell me, how often do you use LinkedIn to hit on women?? Was it just those two TV personalities you spoke of, or is it a common thing with you?

So after modifying your question-dodging post, the highlighted was the lame response you could come up with? grin grin grin grin

Lets try again:

Girl, if it is too hard to respond without looking like an idiot or being confirmed as one, then just say so. grin grin grin grin grin

This feminism aint working great for you. wink

4 Likes

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 11, 2015
Hehehehehehwh grin
Sagamite:

ilobasama, can you now see how I said people should humiliate feminists by breaking down their stuupid highground. grin

She tried to escape by desperately trying to avoid my probing questions at the beginning but in the end she got suckered. undecided
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by swtdrms(m): 9:00am On Sep 11, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

How would you feel if, in your professional sphere, you were constantly being assessed by your physical appearance and so-called beauty rather than all your accomplishments, almost in spite of your accomplishments? Why should my boss or colleagues comment on something as irrelevant as my appearance at every turn? Why should a LinkedIn profile created specifically to showcase professional experience and qualifications be used as a medium to hit on women? Is this Facebook?? She took a stab at responding to irritating af behavior I try my best to ignore, and not let bother me on any given day. And I'd bet $1000 it wasn't the only comment of its kind she'd gotten that day, hence the outburst.

He neither afforded her any opportunities nor gave her any cogent offers in the idio.tic e-mail he actually took the time to write, but to offer her his "vote" on being the 'Most Stunning LinkedIn Profile Picture' as if it were a thing of value to line her pockets with. Lol, screw him. Reading that, I share in her annoyance.

With this ur post, i can now conveniently accept a fact, i.e all women are crazy...Assuming the man was actually wrong, must u flare up and share it in annoyance? Can't u just overlook it and move on?

1 Like

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 11, 2015
Sagamite:

So after modifying your question-dodging post, the highlighted was the lame response you could come up with? grin grin grin grin

Lets try again:

Personally speaking, I'd honestly say no - it's not appropriate. As a woman who has left jobs due to unseemly and strange af scenarios involving male co-workers and occupational superiors, I really don't think its a good idea to hit on a coworker. First off, its never a matter of just saying "no". Most guys seem to think they're the only guy hitting on the girl, but in reality there's a gaggle of them who've all had the exact same thought like twinning on effing steroids! Ted from processing, Mark from HR, Ben from financing, and ETC have all preceded you! Now, its not just one "no", but three/four/five "no's", and more and more as time goes on and new employees hit the table. Then, you've to deal with the fallout and dejected, rejected co-worker vibes flying all over the place because of said "no's". If you're fortunate enough to have Ted show some form of maturity, Mark, Ben and Alex sure as hell won't, and thus you're left with childish, egotistical BS, and wont-take-no-for-an-answer comments/questions/goading like:

"Why not?"

"Of course, you have a Boyfy. Thats the reason isn't it? Wait what...no??"

"I can blah blah"

"Don't you know that blah blah"

"Whatever you need, blah blah"

BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!

Pretty soon, it all starts to sound like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6p1Ck0ab80

BUT, I can understand that there are exceptions to this. People fall in love, and it works out for them. Hence the reason I make a slight concession when asked outright. Its not so black and white, but its def more black than white.

Simplified to the barest level, the workplace place is just that, a place. LinkedIn is a tool, a specific tool designed with a fundamentally specific purpose in mind! You're obviously - and without a doubt - comparing apples and oranges. Hammers to sheds! STOP IT, there's no way you're this thick. LinkedIn is NOT a social dating site.

This feminism aint working great for you. wink

I'm a feminist through and through, and I know that'll never change so long as I live. It's worked out fine for me, thank you.

4 Likes

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 11, 2015
swtdrms:

With this ur post, i can now conveniently accept a fact, i.e all women are crazy...Assuming the man was actually wrong, must u flare up and share it in annoyance? Can't u just overlook it and move on?

Oh, almost like how you couldn't just overlook my comment and move on, right? Lolll, nonsensical dumbnut. Yes, I share in her annoyance 100%. You can conveniently accept whatever the eff you want, along with the fact that you've displayed yourself to be the possible product of an escaped top-secret governmental experiment in artificial stupi.dity.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by tayoxx(m): 10:42am On Sep 11, 2015
Rukkydelta:

lol I may sue you for sexism
what if I now say that you are very ugly will u still sue me
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by swtdrms(m): 11:08am On Sep 11, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Oh, almost like how you couldn't just overlook my comment and move on, right? Lolll, nonsensical dumbnut. Yes, I share in her annoyance 100%. You can conveniently accept whatever the eff you want, along with the fact that you've displayed yourself to be the possible product of an escaped top-secret governmental experiment in artificial stupi.dity.
Haha oma wa ga oooo, all these feminist sef, wetin bring about insult here now? Thank God u ain't a man, na ur male type dey molest women pass. Experimental escapist, i think that really describe you.
But on a lighter note, lets be friends, i like ur bashing and i can very much take care of it
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by mablie(m): 11:20am On Sep 11, 2015
Sagamite:

The reality there is that if she was late 30s and single looking to marry and he was a 6ft4 thirtysomething year-old who is a partner in a law firm making £1m+ a year and he complemented her that she looked beautiful, she would not say he was "sexist".

She would be looking at how to encourage him to take her on a date and make him put a ring on it.

She would not say "this is LinkedIn, you are not suppose to approach and date people on it".

Her concept of "sexism" is being wooed by a man she is not interested in.

Bloody lunatic feminist!
My brother,the highlighted part of your post is the root cause of this rigmarole

1 Like

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by mablie(m): 11:27am On Sep 11, 2015
Sagamite:

What do you understand by the terms "pervert" and "freak"?
When it comes to sex_ual issues,the average woman is waaaaaaaay more "perverted" and "freaky" than the average men[b] but only with the men they consider attractive[/b]
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 11:31am On Sep 11, 2015
[size=18pt]WHAAAAAT??[/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

ElightenedSoul finally answered the questions? shocked

She finally got some cohunes, some chutzpah, to answer the questions. grin

Oh Lord, Father of Christ, Master of Mo!!! grin grin grin

I am actually getting very emotional right now. grin grin grin grin

I feel like worshipping the LAAAAAWD!

HALLELUJAH!

This is my day! grin grin grin

I am going to church to dice and give tithe. grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_KZ-eQnr8

My God is a good God ......yes, he is. grin

EnlightenedSoul:

Personally speaking, I'd honestly say no - it's not appropriate. As a woman who has left jobs due to unseemly and strange af scenarios involving male co-workers and occupational superiors, I really don't think its a good idea to hit on a coworker. First off, its never a matter of just saying "no". Most guys seem to think they're the only guy hitting on the girl, but in reality there's a gaggle of them who've all had the exact same thought like twinning on effing steroids! Ted from processing, Mark from HR, Ben from financing, and ETC have all preceded you! Now, its not just one "no", but three/four/five "no's", and more and more as time goes on and new employees hit the table. Then, you've to deal with the fallout and dejected, rejected co-worker vibes flying all over the place because of said "no's". If you're fortunate enough to have Ted show some form of maturity, Mark, Ben and Alex sure as hell won't, and thus you're left with childish, egotistical BS, and wont-take-no-for-an-answer comments/questions/goading like:

"Why not?"

"Of course, you have a Boyfy. Thats the reason isn't it? Wait what...no??"

"I can blah blah"

"Don't you know that blah blah"

"Whatever you need, blah blah"

BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!

Pretty soon, it all starts to sound like this:

BUT, I can understand that there are exceptions to this. People fall in love, and it works out for them. Hence the reason I make a slight concession when asked outright. Its not so black and white, but its def more black than white.

I love the way you started with "personally".

It is obvious you are smart enough to know your position does not stand well in normal society. So I will say lets give you a round of applause. grin

Sorry, this is just all whining.

Saying because of all this whining, then it is inappropriate, then we can as well say it is inappropriate for guys to hit on girls in University, in neighbourhoods where they both reside, in stations where they both take to get to work or if they have the same group of friends because a girl might have multiple guys hitting on her and asked later why she is not interested.

That is perfect for crazy feminists but we don't want their crazy world.

It is life, deal with it.

People meet their partners, wives or husbands in many different places. No place is inappropriate. What is inappropriate is harassment and not willing to take 'No' for an answer.

If a man hits on a woman at work, no big deal. If he continues disturbing her after she has said 'No', then he should face disciplinary actions.

For women that have even passed their peak, the office tends to be their best source of finally nailing it because they are not in a position to go to a club to compete with young girls.

As for your whine, don't worry, you just have to bare this "nuisance" and wait a few more years. To your "relief", it would just stop and many men would not see that you exist anymore. You will finally have some peace from these "irritating interests" of men.

EnlightenedSoul:

Simplified to the barest level, the workplace place is just that, a place. LinkedIn is a tool, a specific tool designed with a fundamentally specific purpose in mind! You're obviously - and without a doubt - comparing apples and oranges. Hammers to sheds! STOP IT, there's no way you're this thick. LinkedIn is NOT a social dating site.

This is nonsense, sweetheart. Just pure nonsense.

(A) The workplace is a place you are suppose to be working where you employer pays for every minute you work, where you engage in either internal or external transaction of goods/services and your accomplishment are assessed based on these.

(B) LinkedIn is a tool for networking, socializing and meeting people, not necessarily engage in business or a transaction. It is a facebook but populated with professionals informally sharing ideas, meeting new people and/or marketing themselves for the next job. It is not a business centre or working place. No one is assessing you there, you might just prick their interest, thats all.

If one can say it is okay to hit on women A, no way can you ever make sense saying it is inappropriate at B. Worse still after your whole "professional sphere" and "accomplishment" rant.

EnlightenedSoul:

I'm a feminist through and through, and I know that'll never change so long as I live. It's worked out fine for me, thank you.

No wonder you are crazy and share such moronic opinions.

Fortunately, society is realising you feminists are loonies and the debate is there that feminism has failed.

Your likes are being kicked to the bin. Sorry, girl, you joined while the ship was sinking.

This b*i*tch just destroyed and spoilt an avenue for many women past their peak (many will be professional serious-minded girls) in attracting eligible men.

They might just have to start being the ones asking men out or they will have to start going for that jog in tight spandex and be winking at men to have a chance before it is just too late.

3 Likes

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by mablie(m): 11:40am On Sep 11, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Too relevant. And to men, blindingly so!

On a career-networking site, for pete's sake! Honestly, what is wrong with you people?
You are being very biased on this thread.Are you saying women don't stare and gawk at men they consider attractive?I for example never knew who Ryan Gosling,C.Ronaldo,Neymar and Mikel Obi were till I heard women speaking endlessly about their supposed good looks.They've also been incidences of singers jennifer lopez and Madonna posting photos on their instagram handles of male models they consider "eye candy" and
I never heard anyone call them "sexist"

2 Likes

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 11:48am On Sep 11, 2015
mablie:
My brother,the highlighted part of your post is the root cause of this rigmarole

Without a shadow of a doubt.

Feminists are lunatics who are mentally lazy and also very illogical, hence they are not very innovative in how they attack men and demonstrate their misandry. There most frequent tool of attack is just the libido of men.

https://www.nairaland.com/2015180/mgtow-new-movement-result-feminazism#28355530

1 Like

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 11:53am On Sep 11, 2015
Lol at this!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Exactly my point earlier! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If he was her type, then it is cool. If not, then he is sexist and it is repulsive.

Lunatic feminists. grin grin grin grin grin

So when the bloke was a fine guy, the girls did not see his approach as being "objectified". They were down for the sex of their lives? grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2845874_get202_jpeg85af1d3c6a4780293dae55d74df310b3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by AfroKnight: 11:59am On Sep 11, 2015
Sagamite:

Without a shadow of a doubt.

Feminists are lunatics who are mentally lazy and also very illogical, hence they are not very innovative in how they attack men and demonstrate their misandry. There most frequent tool of attack is just the libido of men.

https://www.nairaland.com/2015180/mgtow-new-movement-result-feminazism#28355530

Lol. Feminists are just angry women. They are angry at any and everything male. They want to be treated equally but still want to be handled like ladies (complete with attendant privileges, chivalry and other nonsense). cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 12:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
AfroKnight:

Lol. Feminists are just angry women. They are angry at any and everything male. They want to be treated equally but still want to be handled like ladies (complete with attendant privileges, chivalry and other nonsense). cheesy

Angry, delusional, illogical, men-hating loonies!

1 Like

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by GooseBaba: 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

The context such is used is my foolish men who have been trained by women to think what is natural to them is "perversion" and they are like some dirty animals.

The same kind of "real men" who would say men that are not married by a certain age are "irresponsible" or "immature".

Cretinous men that women use words and labelling to control.

Cretin, a pervert (or a freak) is someone that is doing something that is abnormal to nature. Seeing a woman you find attractive ANYWHERE and complimenting her is not perversion or freakiness except to reetarded, well-trained, pooch dog "real men".

It is a natural state of things where only mentally-ill psychos and anti-social cretins react like this foolish woman.

What can be perverted is if he was touching her inappropriately or persistently disturbing her after she has made it clear she is not interested in that avenue. And that was all this mooooron needed to do.

A married man sleeping with a woman more attractive than his wife is not strange, nor is it perverted or freaky, cretin. Never again give such a STUUUUUPID argument. You can only question if it is fair to the wife or what emotional impact it would have on her.

Go and check the meaning of "strange" in your dictionary. I don't know why so many of you foolish Nigerians use with aplomb words you have no understanding of the meaning.

From time immemorial, men have been sleeping with women that are not their wives. It is not strange, FOOOOL!

Chineeeekee!!! See rants of mad he-goat...

My friend you have no case... The only thing you've going for you right now is ignorance. You claim to be intelligent but you cannot read and comprehend simple use of words in the context which it was used. Now the idiot is trying to apply his use of the word on his own terms.. Now you're digressing to time immemorial... Smh.. Accusing me of arguments, while the demented fool is the one raising blind argument..

If you want to showcase your stupidity here, i will oblige you.. Just make sure you post your own version from the dictionary..

Just because woman fuvk you with Love Machine and you dey vex, does not give you the right to showcase your mental breakdown on the Internet. Don't interpret my words and tell me what you think i said, read and comprehend my statement fool..!

1 Like

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by NoirBlvck(f): 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

It isn't the platform for that sort of thing. I can't help you see what's inappropriate in it if you refuse to see it!

I never claimed it was sexist on account of being one-sided. Nor did I conclude that persons of no interest should be punished for hitting on women, ya wild newt. Go bury your head in a pillow.

According to these men, hitting on a woman during a job interview would be acceptable too, right?

Smh.

4 Likes

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
NoirBlvck:

According to these men, hitting on a woman during a job interview would be acceptable too, right?

Smh.

What you just said is professionally stuuupid.

During an interview, there is a possible percieved punitive consequential effect considering it is about getting a job or not, plus they are complete strangers. So it would not be appropriate during an interview because claims might be made.

When next you want to enter a debate, come with your sense.

1 Like

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
GooseBaba:

Chineeeekee!!! See rants of mad he-goat...

My friend you have no case... The only thing you've going for you right now is ignorance. You claim to be intelligent but you cannot read and comprehend simple use of words in the context which it was used. Now the idiot is trying to apply his use of the word on his own terms.. Now you're digressing to time immemorial... Smh.. Accusing me of arguments, while the demented fool is the one raising blind argument..

If you want to showcase your stupidity here, i will oblige you.. Just make sure you post your own version from the dictionary..

Just because woman fuvk you with Love Machine and you dey vex, does not give you the right to showcase your mental breakdown on the Internet. Don't interpret my words and tell me what you think i said, read and comprehend my statement fool..!

You are a cretinous fuuktard.

You still have the balls to talk? You really don't know who you are dealing with?

I WILL humiliate, dice and roast you right here, cretin.

A cretin that does not understand the meaning of pervert and freak is talking about "ignorance"?

Fool, you don't understand the meaning of ignorance as well? grin grin grin grin grin

Fuuktard, you think it is a smart move to engage in that "I no go carry last" mentality with ME?

You think it is a coincidence ElightenedSoul and likes avoid answering my questions? grin grin grin grin

I will GUT your dumb arsse and feed your remnants to rats.

1 Like

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by NoirBlvck(f): 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
Sagamite:

What you just said is professionally stuuupid.

During an interview, there is a possible percieved punitive consequential effect considering it is about getting a job or not, plus they are complete strangers. So it would not be appropriate during an interview because claims might be made.

When next you want to enter a debate, come with your sense.

Interesting. Yet you claim it's appropriate to hit on a woman any/everywhere.

So the lady in question and the man weren't complete strangers huh? Ridiculous.

Insulting me doesn't change the fact that LinkedIn is not a dating site. Anyone who decides to use it as one deserves whatever they get.

I guess professionalism is a myth to some people.

3 Likes

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
NoirBlvck:

Interesting. Yet you claim it's appropriate to hit on a woman any/everywhere.

So the lady in question and the man weren't complete strangers huh? Ridiculous.

Insulting me doesn't change the fact that LinkedIn is not a dating site. Anyone who decides to use it as one deserves whatever they get.

I guess professionalism is a myth to some people.

This is the kind of stupidity I have seen several times.

So explain to me, I am testing your grammar here, so:

If I said it is okay to hit on a woman anywhere, that is the same thing as saying it is okay to hit on a woman in any situation according to the schools that produced?

Einstein, please answer.

4 Likes

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Rukkydelta(f): 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
tayoxx:
what if I now say that you are very ugly will u still sue me

NO
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by GooseBaba: 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard.

You still have the balls to talk? You really don't know who you are dealing with?

I WILL humiliate, dice and roast you right here, cretin.

A cretin that does not understand the meaning of pervert and freak is talking about "ignorance"?

Fool, you don't understand the meaning of ignorance as well? grin grin grin grin grin

Fuuktard, you think it is a smart move to engage in that "I no go carry last" mentality with ME?

You think it is a coincidence ElightenedSoul and likes avoid answering my questions? grin grin grin grin

I will GUT your dumb arsse and feed your remnants to rats.

My friend Sharrap your very dirty mouth there.....who are you..!? You're nothing but a bloody clitoris on a rotten corpse.. I have told you I will indulge you in your moronic rants. Just post your own dictionary version of the words in question and stop stroking your covk like it's something marvelous.

You keep exposing your stupidity here... If those people choose not to engage you, wetin consign me inside. Abeggii, just Make sure you post your own dictionary version of the words, before you reply me with more garbage..

1 Like

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
GooseBaba:

My friend Sharrap your very dirty mouth there.....who are you..!? You're nothing but a bloody clitoris on a rotten corpse.. I have told you I will indulge you in your moronic rants. Just post your own dictionary version of the words in question and stop stroking your covk like it's something marvelous.

You keep exposing your stupidity here... If those people choose not to engage you, wetin consign me inside. Abeggii, just Make sure you post your own dictionary version of the words, before you reply me with more garbage..

I willl take teh delight of suyaing your dumb arsse today.

Cretin, I am the one that should help you prove your right use of the words? grin grin grin grin grin

In the failed schools that produced you, when you use words, it is others that are suppose to help you prove it is right? grin grin grin grin grin

Moronic fuuktard!!!

Foool, go and post your Okrika definition of "pervert", "freak", "strange" and "ignorance" and come and moronically explain it here in your application.

Moronic product of a failed education system.

You don enter am today. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
Goosebaba, I am waiting o.

You still dey struggle to find the words on your Okrika dictionary, fuuktard? grin grin grin grin
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by GooseBaba: 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
Sagamite:

I willl take teh delight of suyaing your dumb arsse today.

Cretin, I am the one that should help you prove your right use of the words? grin grin grin grin grin

In the failed schools that produced you, when you use words, it is others that are suppose to help you prove it is right? grin grin grin grin grin

Moronic fuuktard!!!

Foool, go and post your Okrika definition of "pervert", "freak", "strange" and "ignorance" and come and moronically explain it here in your application.

Moronic product of a failed education system.

You don enter am today. grin grin grin grin grin

Yawns.... Is that all...?

Stop making nonsense claims.. "you don enter am today " wetin you don talk..!?

For the umpteeth time. Post your own dictionary version of the words make we see...or forever shut the fuvk up..

Haba..! The stench of your demented ego will wake up the dead...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Be Warned!!!! When A Girl Asks You To Lick Her Wet Vagina Dry. Do This Pls (20+) / Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? / Will You Marry A Guy Or Lady Against Your Parents Wish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.