Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer (59239 Views)

"My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" / "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Farmer Who Welcomed Triplets In Benue And Left, Finally Returns. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by KanwuliaJara: 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew!!!!

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by SAMBARRY: 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
Pele dear

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by SAMBARRY: 5:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew!!!!
madam why you hiss? Can't you play big sister for once cheesy
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
the mistake was following him because of money.... you can always give the baby up for adoption if there is any willing couple, try and find out if there is any adoption agency in your state.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by obstead200(m): 5:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
Juxtified:
You can't blame the poor guy na, he said he has no money anymore. Maybe you were the one who finished his money, since according to you that was what attracted you to him in the first place...
this comment needs a Grammy award. It needs a Nobel prize.
I rest my case

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Kraspo(m): 5:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
When a girl sees a relationship as a job opportunity, she is bound to be disappointed when reality hits her in the face. My dear just keep the pregnancy and look for someone to abduct the baby, since you can't take care of yourself let alone with a baby
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by MrBasketball: 5:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
yomi007k:
If u have problem with money, u r suppose to find a job.

A man is not a job. U tot he is an exit from poverty. U self na thief(I no insult u oo, just dropping it like its hot).

The solution to ur problem is either to: 1.find something doing
2. Get d man's address from ur friend.
3. Drop child in motherless children home.

#After d Reggae Play d Blues.
At the bolded you just made your post look silly.

She should reap what she sow... Gold-diggers don't end up well.

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
Juxtified:
You can't blame the poor guy na, he said he has no money anymore. Maybe you were the one who finished his money, since according to you that was what attracted you to him in the first place...

LMAO grin
Juxtified:

LMAO
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by eagleccentric(m): 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hello guys,

Whether this tale be true or false, its a serious lesson for us all. As far as am concerned op has received serious bashing thus far and dont be deceived, more will come (but not from me sha)

I ve always refused to come to terms with girls dating guys for money. Back then in uni, used to have a coursemate. When you see her, no one will tell you she's from a poor home. But she is one i respect for life. Didnt have much clothes, shoes whaterver, but that didnt make her roll with the crowd. Never even had a boyfriend till we graduated. Met her a few years back happily married and enjoying all she deprivd herself of back in the days to keep her dignity. If she could do it, why not you??

Ladies, op ended up pregnant, yours could even be aids...

For the guys, dont take advantage of any girl's situation, there's a price you'll pay somewhere down the road oh...

Finally, lets remember not to judge anyone. My people say its easy to be an angel when your feathers have never been ruffled. Poverty, hunger can make a girl throw away her dignity and make a guy steal, but truth is as far as people overcome, then believe you too can.

It shall be well

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by thugluvfem(m): 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
thugluvfem:
Pls N'landers, i know dis is d wrong section to post dis but i need someone to help me in understanding everything abt blogging.
Pls male or female.
I could buzz u on watsapp so it could be convenient for u.

na wah all man jst concetrate on d issue on ground. Dem no even see my post
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by refreshrate: 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
islandmoon:
am sure you had a boyfriend you were dating before you met him which you dumped because of the new rich guy! Gold digger in the hunter became hunted! you friend sold you cheap , case closed!

you allowed that man to add to your problem, may God see you through..

exactly! wish that boyfriend you left could see you now sef how you people always assume the man get money is enough grounds to marry him I don't know.

ask me wetin she use the Money she collect from the guy do when they we're together

OP your foolishness na two ways in fact 3

1. you follow man because of money

2. you get belle for person wey you no sabi sotey the man get another family

3. The money sef you no keep any take do something wey go better your life

so why you come follow the man then?
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by SAMBARRY: 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
Let me save my comment because if I type it as it's in my mind they will say sambarry titun bere.

anyway

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by raheem123: 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
It was unfortunate incident and big mistake but my advice for u. Just be praying and put ur trust on God. He can still come and stay with u. God will deliver u safely. U have learned ur lessons and dis will be de deterrent to other ladies like u that love because of money.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
anitafancis:
Dear readers please mature advice and no insult pls..

Am going throught a difficult time in my life and needed help badly, to cut the long story short, I met this man throught a friend i was living with, she introduce me to this guy saying he has money and he will be able to take care of me, I had no choice because I needed help and the guy has the money to give..

I started dating him and he gives me money a lot and promise to get me an accommodation which I did believe him of course. I got pregnant for him and he told me to keep the pregnancy which i refused but my girlfriend told me to keep it that he may even marry me. After five months plus, he started changing towards me and telling me he doesn't have money anymore. When I try to talk about the situation at hand, he gets angry and even tries to hit me..

He does not give me money anymore, he is always drinking and smoking.. I couldn't go for an abortion because I was scared and it's too late for abortion. I came home after service on sunday and found out that he was not at home and he has packed all his things and left an empty house for me. I cried throught out that day. Where am I going to start from with almost six months pregnancy? I later found out that he's married and he has 3 kids..

What am I going to do?. Pls advice..
YOU ARE A FOOLISH WOMAN YOU KNOW WHY undecided

YOU LATER FOUND OUT THAT HE IS MARRIED WHEN YOUR EYES IS OPEN.

YOU ARE A STVPID WOMAN, YOU KNOW WHY undecided

HE HAS MONEY, HE IS GIVING ME MONEY, I ASK HIM FOR MONEY, NOW THERE IS NO MONEY.

WHEN YOU BORN THAT CHILD, SELL HE/HER FOR THE MONEY YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. EEDIOT angry

YOU ARE A OLOSHI, YOU KNOW WHY? undecided

YOU BASE THIS RELATIONSHIP ON MONEY AND SEX. NOW YOU HAVE A BASTARD CHILD IN YOUR BELLE.

USELESS NAIJA WOMEN

2 Likes

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by captianfreeman(m): 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
anitafancis:

Am going throught a difficult time in my life and needed help badly, to cut the long story short, I met this man throught a friend i was living with, she introduce me to this guy saying he has money and he will be able to take care of me, I had no choice because I needed help and the guy has the money to give..

I started dating him and he gives me money a lot and promise to get me an accommodation which I did believe him of course. I got pregnant for him and he told me to keep the pregnancy which i refused but my girlfriend told me to keep it that he may even marry me. After five months plus, he started changing towards me and telling me he doesn't have money anymore. When I try to talk about the situation at hand, he gets angry and even tries to hit me..

He does not give me money anymore, he is always drinking and smoking.. I couldn't go for an abortion because I was scared and it's too late for abortion. I came home after service on sunday and found out that he was not at home and he has packed all his things and left an empty house for me. I cried throught out that day. Where am I going to start from with almost six months pregnancy? I later found out that he's married and he has 3 kids..

Well, it is a kind of a pathetic scenario. But there is a lesson to be learn. Financial help should never be a basis for going into a romantic relationship. Giving a man access into your london without visa (condom) is a big NO. As for the pregnancy, you have to keep it to the very end. After that, you will need to diligently rearrange your self.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by ifeomaekol(f): 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
yomi007k:
If u have problem with money, u r suppose to find a job.

A man is not a job. U tot he is an exit from poverty. U self na thief(I no insult u oo, just dropping it like its hot).

The solution to ur problem is either to: 1.find something doing
2. Get d man's address from ur friend.
3. Drop child in motherless children home.

#After d Reggae Play d Blues.
ife ego na eme, bt hws she gonna get a job wt a 6 mnths pregnancy? Mehn, she's really in a deep shit.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Raymie(m): 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
With all his money, yhu both couldn't manage to buy 30 naira Gold circle abi 300naira durex abi? God be with yhu and yhur baby.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by JuicyStar: 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
anitafancis:

Firstly, what do u even take us for? You bring this type of funny gist to the house n u are asking for mature advice and no insult? U must be a clown. Secondly, if u want to be true to yourself u will agree that it is greed aka awof and laziness that led you to this. So that's the fruit u are reaping now. Thirdly, that girl u called your friend is your number one enemy. When she know say the guy get money why she no open leg for an? Fourthly, u never hear of "packaging"? Them full Lagos. Them go just dey show off with nothing for pocket. Now you don see 419 for real life. This is what is called "YBNL"- Yahoo Boy No Laptop. Kpele keep the child cos u have so many explanation for the pickin for future. Guess this opinion of mine is mature and void of insults. Thank me later.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Kassychuks(f): 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
agarawu23:
asin eh! sad
Everything isn't about money.
But our naija babes no go hear that one
Sharap,no b all naija babes.Mind ur words.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by SAMBARRY: 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
True
refreshrate:

exactly! wish that boyfriend you left could see you now sef how you people always assume the man get money is enough grounds to marry him I don't know.

ask me wetin she use the Money she collect from the guy do when they we're together

OP your foolishness na two ways in fact 3

1. you follow man because of money

2. you get belle for person wey you no sabi sotey the man get another family

3. The money sef you no keep any take do something wey go better your life

so why you come follow the man then?

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by ifeomaekol(f): 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ife ego na eme.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by bmos(m): 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Rocktation, please move to family section.

Greedy lady what did you go to church to do? Unless you were there to confess your sin and forsake of course. Now that snake don enter prison u are shedding crocodile tears. Just prepare to born ur baby
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by lastpage: 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
Juxtified:

You are badt! shocked shocked shocked shocked

And it is now that she "just found out" that he has a family with three kids! grin grin grin

I guess all those "awoof money" makes the brain "not to find out things"! cheesy

You don enter ONE CHANCE be that o!

I wish you safe delivery...... after that g cheesy a job and you might take the baby to an orphanage where those who can take care of a child can adopt it as their own (without you knowing who and where 'cos l dont want you coming back later and forming "my child nonsense"wink.

Next time, dont let materials things blind you and look before you open that your leg!

Lastpage!

Meanwhile, pls stop all this Nollywood story, its too obvious.

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by obiak4(m): 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
Calebosko:
Lwkm Shared!!!!!!
I was watching one American movie
yesterday evening with
my
daddy and mummy,as we were watching
the movie,a young
boy
of my age started romancing his
Girlfriend,they kiss each
other
and when the guy's hand crossed the girl's
private part, ( i
looked straight to my daddy and notice that
his eyes had
changed, then all my eyes went straight to
the video) Even
tho I
know my dad wanted me 2 leave d palour at
once..I didn't
care
they were still kissing. then when they both
fell on the bed
near
them (i knew something is going to
happen) and the guy
was
about to open the girl's bra... (dis tym my
dad couldn't
tolerate
my continuous presence anymore) MY
DADDY looked at me
with his eyes red and shouted with a loud
voice "Jessica"!!!!''
have you ironed the car" ? Happy Sunday
guys
but u r a male na calebosko how u take come de bear jessica na
women pretending since the days of adam and eve
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Adultnextdoor(m): 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2015
Juxtified:
....Not the kind of reply she wants to hear bro....calm it down!!
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by lushious(f): 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
Sorry abt what u've put urself into, at least u've learned the hard way. Firstly you need to repent of your sins then turn to God whole heartedly. He will send people to help you. With God all things are possible.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by greall12(m): 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
I don't want to comment because if I comment I will insult u.

Olojukokoro.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by refreshrate: 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
ideology:
In mizmycoli's voice, cheesy nairalanders share grace o o

She's here to seek solutions abegiii

May the grace of our lord Jesus Christ the love of God and the fellowship of the holy spirit be with us now and forever more.

...who collect offering?

2 Likes

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Kanbee: 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
There is never a right way of doing the wrong..... You dated him for the wrong reason my dear.

Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
*yawwwnnnnns*
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by indoorlove(m): 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
Get in touch with his friend(s) if you know any maybe they can be of help, but that will only be possible if you are good to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? / What Is He Doing? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.