Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny (47096 Views)

How Can A Guy Compliment A Girl's Boobs Without Sounding Like A Pervert? / How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? / How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny by summerflame(m): 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
let me knack your apako

1 Like

Re: How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny by tosyne2much(m): 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
Kingsley1000:
...........first make the environment condusive void of noise or distractions make her comfortable and relaxed.........sit very close to her,find an opportunity to hold her hand(form palmist)look into her eyes,down to her mouth(kiss her)

or tell her to close her eyes or turn bk that u have a surprise(present)use ur hand shut her eyes then kiss her
So this is how it's done ? shocked

Lemme pitch my tent here cool
Re: How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny by Chizzled06(m): 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
Can I get you pregnant?

2 Likes

Re: How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny by tosyne2much(m): 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
Daninya11:
Never you ask a girl for sex.

Never you beg a girl for sex.

Never you act or sound desperate for sex.

If you do any of these, you have handed over the keys of the relationship to her and she will use it to control you..

A girl is not doing you any favor by having sex with you. They enjoy sex because of their nerve ending more than a guy.

You could cleverly insinuate sex via charts on social networks. For example, when she tells you it is time for her to hit the cover. Tell her not to dream of you cause you get girls pregnant in their dreams. Jokingly tell her that you don't have sex with just any girl until you are dead sure, you love her and want to commit to the relationship.. Drop sexual hint once awhile..

Years ago when I was still a coach in the game, I dated a fair pretty girl for like 6 month without acting like I am interested in having sex with her. She was dazed and confused. She started acting weird. One day she decided to know if I was impotent. Na she attack, I show am say me na sex god. After the show, it flowed natural.

Go for a kiss, don't be in a hurry to touch her boobs the 1st time. At the next show, go for her boobs, if she gives you go ahead, go for the kill. If she withdraws, try again. If she gree, free am.. One day she go fall yakata..

What do I even know.. Me na boy..

Drop my pen here..

Signed :Daninya11
I will try this when next a lady visits me cool
Re: How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny by Kingsley1000(m): 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
Jonathan2787:
lol kingsley thats a funny assertion
thats the fact....was once in ur shoe bro
Re: How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny by donevnetng: 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
Enegod:
Just Show up on her doorstep naked. This usually works pretty good for me. undecided
LOL

1 Like

Re: How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny by Kingsley1000(m): 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
tosyne2much:

na my pattern be this,it has never failed.......grin

just apply little force(be persistent)...chances are that she'll succumb
Re: How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
Kingsley1000:
thats the fact....was once in ur shoe bro
its not me i wish you were seeing me am not a kid bro, the guy is a shy type and i created this thread on his behalf jeez am not a shy guy i can ask a girl for sex dude its not rocket science
Re: How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny by Kingsley1000(m): 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
Jonathan2787:
its not me i wish you were seeing me am not a kid bro, the guy is a shy type and i created this thread on his behalf jeez am not a shy guy i can ask a girl for sex dude its not rocket science
ok by now u must have learnt how to help your guy
Re: How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny by donevnetng: 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
Liamm:
please what is Joe music? undecided
Thanks
how old are you?
Re: How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny by shumuel(m): 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
tosyne2much:

Hmm, you're gaining knowledge, next we'll see is ''10 Ways On How To Get A Kiss From A Girl'' grin
Re: How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny by mikolo80: 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
Liamm:
please what is Joe music? undecided

Thanks
usic by joe
Re: How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
Kingsley1000:
ok by now u must have learnt how to help your guy
hes reading the comments now and laughing his heart out especially at that guy that said you should go unclad to her house
Re: How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny by tosyne2much(m): 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
shumuel:

Hmm, you're gaining knowledge, next we'll see is ''10 Ways On How To Get A Kiss From A Girl'' grin
Hahaha cheesy

So u don even know me
Re: How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny by wheesin(m): 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
Enegod:
Just Show up on her doorstep naked. This usually works pretty good for me. undecided

yeah it works for me too.. its called the Nake.d Man undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny by genuinechimere(m): 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
olasmith10:
*spreads mat....
lol
Re: How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
chaii. una dey suffer ooo. she always want it. all it takes is a kiss. I am her first man ever.
Re: How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny by Akeema14: 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
U can say it with low voice.... Jekadorawa.
Mature way.... Not necessary to say it... Just make a move

1 Like

Re: How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny by Niyiframes(m): 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
ClassCaptain:
Baby Come ...why last did anyone start your Engine.. Let me help u to help you by you helping me to tear your kpetus..

Az in.... Straight up like that, with a straight face wink wink grin #vgbg

2 Likes

Re: How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny by Niyiframes(m): 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
Akeema14:
U can say it with low voice.... Jekadorawa.

Mature way.... Not necessary to say it... Just make a move

Oooshey... Something like.... "Je kin do ee" with a very low voice, whispering into her ear.

1 Like

Re: How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
politely bring out the mamba and show her, mk sure it is huge,

1 Like

Re: How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny by Niyiframes(m): 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
Feeling all u guys in here, tho I feel like pesin like me wey don marry no dey eligible to comment, cos I don't usually get to go thru any consultations like before.. But with all said above..we go keep learning naani... You never know know when desperate situations ma call for desperate measures... grin grin grin
Re: How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny by Khd95(m): 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hehehehehehe i swearadon laff taya
Nevr ask for sex shekena,make moves.
It all start frm d hand
Re: How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
Niyiframes:
Feeling all u guys in here, tho I feel like pesin like me wey don marry no dey eligible to comment, cos I don't usually get to go thru any consultations like before.. But with all said above..we go keep learning naani... You never know know when desperate situations ma call for desperate measures... grin grin grin
And this is coming from a married man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny by Liamm(m): 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
donevnetng:
how old are you?
Let's say I'm older than you with unprecedented number of years.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny by Liamm(m): 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
mikolo80:
usic by joe
is Joe an American artist or Nigerian artist?
Thanks
Re: How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny by Niyiframes(m): 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
Jonathan2787:
And this is coming from a married man

Actually.... Married guyman grin wink wink
Re: How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny by Homguy(m): 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
Jonathan2787:
i know that some will crucify me for this so am gonna point it out that this wasnt my idea because the stuff just works for me but the person that asked me the question is reading this because hes ashamed of asking the question as hes a first timer so i offered to ask the question. HOW TO YOU ASK FOR SEX FROM SOMEONE YOU ARE DATING WITHOUT SOUNDING FUNNY OR RUDE? mods should move this to frontpage because the guy needs serious advice. and i repeat go easy on the insults as am doing someone a favour

you simply do not ask for sex, its a big turn off most times. Make the moves and if she's willing she will flow with you or give a pyrrhic resistance initially. You will know its feigned resistance when 1. the lady says no, I don't want but still lies down with you ,

2.she clutches you closer while saying no, or even

3. While guiding your hands to her sensitive spots.

Anyways, its bad to ask for sex in most scenarios, esp if its the first time.
Re: How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny by mikolo80: 12:09am On Oct 12, 2015
Liamm:
Thanks
aaahhh you go be 90s to 00s pikin be dat
una no meet Joe
na Rhianna and Gaga dem una Sabi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny by mikolo80: 12:10am On Oct 12, 2015
Liamm:
Thanks
aaahhh you go be 90s to 00s pikin be dat
una no meet Joe
na Rhianna and Gaga dem una Sabi
Joe is an American musician

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny by shut(f): 12:39am On Oct 12, 2015
Seriously?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny by daxlasaint(m): 1:00am On Oct 12, 2015
Nairaland grin
olasmith10:
*spreads mat....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details / Caption This Photo Of A Bride And Groom And Their Squad / My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.