Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

#Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? (20081 Views)

At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? / When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy / Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
Dan i am not doing sugar boy,introduce me to sugar daddy**weak one tho** grin grin
i'll,but please lemme be your mechanic to service u always.cheesy
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i'll,but please lemme be your mechanic to service u always.cheesy
Since are a mechanic,u can always service d car my sugar daddy will buy for me grin**deal?
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by ideyhere(f): 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
2dice:
lol true ..that is why God made a lot of fishes..

Lolz...but life sha. Isn't it just funny that once the girl becomes serious with you, you automatically change? And it kinda remains that way until such a time she activates her unserious mode again...then you start running back all serious again. Relationships are just too much stress o jare...not worth it at all unless you're looking to get married

2 Likes

Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Theelove(f): 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
They are never serious.....its just a fact!
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i dy learn from you o boss.cheesy
*does the sign of cross* I'm holy mehhhhn
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
Since are a mechanic,u can always service d car my sugar daddy will buy for me grin**deal?
i'll service u and the car na,i'll be d one to bath u,also help u remove ur panties and the rest,deal?.cheesy
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
*does the sign of cross* I'm holy mehhhhn
Nobody Holy Pass.cheesy
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by jayooh: 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
Shey you'd manage a fading 6?? Haha
Estharfabian:
tongue Oya sorry...lemme Reduce it...6-packs?? Last price...lipsrsealed
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Laveda(f): 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
2dice:
Now u are talking..baby that means u can use ur Moni to Enhance my/our love
grin grin
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Moz22: 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
Dan i am not doing sugar boy,introduce me to sugar daddy**weak one tho** grin grin
how bou my grand dad
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i have amusement pack,but atleast am ugly so i definately qualify for u a bit.cheesy
You have An Amusement park?? And U didn't tell me?

mehn! let's get married..."I DO" undecided
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by lanrywatt(m): 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
grin
prettythicksme:
Toaster? grin**funny tho**i cant even remember wen last a guy toast me shocked grin e don tey ooo cheesy cheesy
when u no dey attractive nko... Abi of Ni body odour grin
prettythicksme:
Toaster? grin**funny tho**i cant even remember wen last a guy toast me shocked grin e don tey ooo cheesy cheesy
when u no dey attractive nko... Abi of Ni body odour
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
jayooh:
Shey you'd manage a fading 6?? Haha
Uh? pot-bellied Six-pack? undecided ***Lemme think****

Uh....NO!!!!
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
llaykorn:

But, Dan Brown, how man go dey open dis kind thread? Come name am #GirlsTalk again? It's either you an (f) claiming to be (m) or you are gegebu! angry
lols...am not gegebu joor, i resemble ambali or moniru for ur eyes.cheesy
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by jayooh: 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
Lmao, in what kinda package does pot-belly and 6 come in??
Hysteri....

Estharfabian:
Uh? pot-bellied Six-pack? undecided ***Lemme think****

Uh....NO!!!!
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
jayooh:
Lmao, in what kinda package does pot-belly and 6 come in??
Hysteri....

Uh...Fading six-pack is Still the same thing As having A Pot-belly! undecided
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
Estharfabian:
You have An Amusement park?? And U didn't tell me?

mehn! let's get married..."I DO" undecided
smh... You are one weird person have seen here
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
Jollyjoy:
agreed players know how to play their games well but most i have come across are really desperate to get inbetween the sheet with you..

They are also very dodgy,one cant really outline how a playboy play his games but i on one knw it whenever i come across one.....

Smart but stvpidsadsadsad

You criteria is too narrow, I don't know much about the ladies myself, but this pros get the gals more than the so called serious dates. That's why they're called playboys, actually you're put on a calendar till all your walls collapses, like many before you. And from my experience ladies like illusions more than reality. So chill....
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Nobody Holy Pass.cheesy
I'm closer to being holy than you tongue
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
smh... You are one weird person have seen here
Arrgggh! people don't get my Sarcasm!!!! cry

i'm Weird? well, that's The Idea...
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Ladies in the house your attention is needed here.just tell ous how you if a toaster is serious about you.

Adanne28
Laveda
Estharfabian
prettythicksme
Mhizkel
michella
daretodiffer
kelechimarie
Pinkycute
cherryice
mathschic
misspicy

If he is ready to speak to my dad, grandpa and greatgrandpa nowcheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 10:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
'Mhizkel wa je ogede illegal illegal'

Mhizkel come eat illegal bannana.cheesy
shocked So your banana is illegal.
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 10:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
wait o, you don't understand what it means?
Now I understand. Don't tell me your banana is also illegalcheesy
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
Estharfabian:
Arrgggh! people don't get my Sarcasm!!!! cry

i'm Weird? well, that's The Idea...
in as much as i get ur sarcasm i still think you are weird.cheesy
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mhizkel:
shocked So your banana is illegal.
yes, comman swallow it like cocain.cheesy
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
daretodiffer:

If he is ready to speak to my dad, grandpa and greatgrandpa nowcheesy
oya gimme there numbers lemme speak to them now.cheesy
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mhizkel:

Now I understand. Don't tell me your banana is also illegalcheesy
I don't have no banana. Plantain is what I've got wink
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
oya gimme there numbers lemme speak to them now.cheesy

They do not want to speak to you
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
Braintouch:
Wooing a girl addicted to Nairaland must be the costliest mistake a guy can make
you have a point sha.
But why did u say so?
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
daretodiffer:

They do not want to speak to you
smD.cheesy
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:
Op this days guys b like periwinkles u av to suuuck everything from them money love nd all they dont giv a damn dis days especially if u a baby mama lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Chai!!!!!!!!
suck there money and love how?

Are u a baby mama? Once dated a baby mama and she was cool.inshort i still miss her till date sef.cheesy
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by jayooh: 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
I disagree, a fading 6pack is a receding 6pak
wink
Estharfabian:
Uh...Fading six-pack is Still the same thing As having A Pot-belly! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater / If You Are Thinking Of Doing P0RN See My Experience PHOTOS / Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.