Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

#Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? (20088 Views)

At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? / When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy / Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
ideyhere:

Lolz...but life sha. Isn't it just funny that once the girl becomes serious with you, you automatically change? And it kinda remains that way until such a time she activates her unserious mode again...then you start running back all serious again. Relationships are just too much stress o jare...not worth it at all unless you're looking to get married
Relationships have there ups and down and i guess this one is part of it,sometimes u spice it up in other not to get bored with it...
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
Theelove:
They are never serious.....its just a fact!
Talking from experience?
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
lanrywatt:
grin
when u no dey attractive nko... Abi of Ni body odour grin
when u no dey attractive nko... Abi of Ni body odour
Bro i no no oo grin grin dey just no wan toast!!
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
Moz22:
how bou my grand dad
He carry? grin
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Moz22: 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
He carry? grin
he carry prick ooo..well it runs in d family sha
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by ideyhere(f): 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Relationships have there ups and down and i guess this one is part of it,sometimes u spice it up in other not to get bored with it...

What of us that easily get bored?
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i'll service u and the car na,i'll be d one to bath u,also help u remove ur panties and the rest,deal?.cheesy
angry u wnt sugar daddy to cut off ya head?
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
Moz22:
he carry prick ooo..well it runs in d family sha
carry wetin? angry
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 11:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I don't have no banana. Plantain is what I've got wink

Hehehehehe..Plantain indeed!
I know your typegrin
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by bqlekan(m): 11:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mhizkel:

I know your typegrin
Aunty., hope you are good
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 11:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
yes, comman swallow it like cocain.cheesy
Cuman carry mesad
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 11:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
bqlekan:
Aunty., hope you are good
Yes. How about you?sad
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mhizkel:

I know your typegrin
yimu! What about us?
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Moz22: 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
carry wetin? angry
carry prick na
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
suck there money and love how?

Are u a baby mama? Once dated a baby mama and she was cool.inshort i still miss her till date sef.cheesy

grin cool story
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 11:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
yimu! What about us?
Someone accused you of having a smalllipsrsealed
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
ideyhere:

What of us that easily get bored?
you need to fight been bored in other not to affect u when u finally gt married. You should learn how to spice things up whenever ur getting bored,pple like u who get bored should always stick with a funny partner it helps
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mhizkel:
Cuman carry mesad
just make sure u are unclad before i come.cheesy
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:

grin cool story
Are you a baby mama?
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Are you a baby mama?
Somethimg like dat wink
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
angry u wnt sugar daddy to cut off ya head?
sugar dady that cannot even knack for 2minutes? grin

smD
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:
Somethimg like dat wink
don't be shy about it. Male or female?
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mhizkel:

Someone accused you of having a smalllipsrsealed
hehehehehehe. You been stalking abi tongue tongue
Don't mind the idiot. Has she ever seen my thing?
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by ideyhere(f): 11:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
you need to fight been bored in other not to affect u when u finally gt married. You should learn how to spice things up whenever ur getting bored,pple like u who get bored should always stick with a funny partner it helps

Okay...thank you very much. Funny partner I await then...
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 11:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
hehehehehehe. You been stalking abi tongue tongue
Don't mind the idiot. Has she ever seen my thing?
Stalking? Nah. I came across the thread and saw the posts. Can't remember the moniker. Please remind me so I can mention her here to confirm.cheesy
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
ideyhere:

Okay...thank you very much. Funny partner I await then...
can we see ur picture.cheesy?
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mhizkel:

Stalking? Nah. I came across the thread and saw the posts. Can't remember the moniker. Please remind me so I can mention her here to confirm.cheesy

TBH, I can't remember either. But I remember someone typed something like that tongue tongue
You blv the person was right ?
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by ideyhere(f): 11:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
can we see ur picture.cheesy?
Nope grin
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
ideyhere:

Nope grin
grin
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 11:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
TBH, I can't remember either. But I remember someone typed something like that tongue tongue
You blv the person was right ?
Lol. I never believed that shii
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
ideyhere:

Nope grin
grin
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mhizkel:

ion like that thing you just told me ur doing,dunno mayb it the way pple paint it to be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater / If You Are Thinking Of Doing P0RN See My Experience PHOTOS / Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.