Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Help! I Am In Love With My Employee - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am In Love With My Employee (42905 Views)

Chinese Boss Caught Having Sex On Boardroom Table With A Junior Employee / Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman / Update..help! I Am In Love With My Employee(part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
mudility:

I know, that why i told her not worry about my feelings that i value her service more to my business. But to be honest i have falling deeply for her.but it will not be a crime if a boss get married to employee na
True. And u seem like a nice and honest person bros. There are only two things left to know. Is she single? Does she also like you? Love is not by force grin
Good luck sha I want an invitation to the wedding

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by mudility(m): 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
Omotayor123:
I don't see any Big deal here!
so what do advice? should i still bring the issue up or ignore?
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by mudility(m): 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:

True. And u seem like a nice and honest person bros. There are only two things left to know. Is she single? Does she also like you? Love is not by force grin
Good luck sha I want an invitation to the wedding
lol..invitation..abeg pray for me first.. I don't know if she has a boyfriend. would have asked her.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Omotayor123(f): 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
mudility:
so what do advice? should i still bring the issue up or ignore?
Follow your heart!
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by mudility(m): 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
Anyss:

Not somtin permanent. Is a temporary arrangement
okay i will oblige your service for two weeks.lol
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by osesology(m): 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
As long as you are not willing to get a girlfriend outside to serve as a distraction, then you are in for a long thing...I mean emotional depression.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
mudility:

okay i will oblige your service for two weeks.lol

Lol I'll gladly be of service Sire. Omo dis guy serious oh. Sharp sharp? Person nor dey follow u play again? Lols
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by mudility(m): 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
Omotayor123:

Follow your heart!
if i want to follow my heart, i would call her right now and start begging for her love. but i don't want to appear desperate.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by dancrux(m): 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
I jst had a hard break up wit my gf
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by mudility(m): 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
osesology:
As long as you are not willing to get a girlfriend outside to serve as a distraction, then you are in for a long thing...I mean emotional depression.
guy am realy depress. Am even staying away from my office but cant still stop thinking about her.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by dancrux(m): 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
I jst had a tough break up wit my gf
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by mudility(m): 8:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
dancrux:
I jst had a hard break up wit my gf
why?
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Bhella5(m): 8:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
Get her a new job. Expertly explain the reason for that, then u can now throw in the hook. See if she'll take the bait yet again but if not move on. Blood and business dont mix.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by osesology(m): 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
mudility:

guy am realy depress. Am even staying away from my office but cant still stop thinking about her.
ehen I talk it. I'll add you in my prayer before I go to bed this night because u need a lot of it on this matter. gud luck.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by mudility(m): 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
Anyss:

Lol I'll gladly be of service Sire. Omo dis guy serious oh. Sharp sharp? Person nor dey follow u play again? Lols
lol..i serious o. flash me 08062564514
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by mudility(m): 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
osesology:

ehen I talk it. I'll add you in my prayer before I go to bed this night because u need a lot of it on this matter. gud luck.
lols...thanks anyway
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by johntaiwo123(m): 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
Are you married??
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by pus96: 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2015

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
It isn't wise to date or have a fling with your employee or employer.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by mudility(m): 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
Bhella5:
Get her a new job. Expertly explain the reason for that, then u can now throw in the hook. See if she'll take the bait yet again but if not move on. Blood and business dont mix.
lol bros were job dey?? i think i will just let her be. I prefer to languish in her love inside my heart than to make her uncomfortable if she don't.realy feel same for me.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
kilode100:
Make person no disvirgin himself quick, na bad thing.

Op, go ashawo house relieve yourself when you're pressed, and you need to ride a horse.

My prayers are with you!

Try reading before commenting like you missed your steps
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by free2ryhme: 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
mudility:

Please friends I need your help on the way forward.
The thing is that I think I have fallen in love with one of my female workers and it's driving me crazy.

I am running a sport betting shop and i have two female employees. Lately i have caught myself sleeping and waking up with the thought of her.

Am currently single and i love the qualities and character she possesses.

Three days back i told her how i felt about her and realy want to start something serious with her. Omo after i told her my feelings, she has been uncomfortable around me.

I told her yesterday that i noticed she is uncomfortable with what i told her. I told her i really value her services to my business and it's okay if she says no.

Honestly i do love her but don't really know how i will go about it anymore.

Please if you have been in this kind of shit before, let me know how you handled it. help a brother out please.

You will never learn business and pleasure don't mix

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by macho44(m): 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
mudility:

The thing is that I think I have fallen in love with one of my female workers and it's driving me crazy.

I am running a sport betting shop and i have two female employees. Lately i have caught myself sleeping and waking up with the thought of her.

Three days back i told her how i felt about her and realy want to start something serious with her. Omo after i told her my feelings, she has been uncomfortable around me.

I told her yesterday that i noticed she is uncomfortable with what i told her. I told her i really value her services to my business and it's okay if she says no.

Please if you have been in this kind of shit before, let me know how you handled it. help a brother out please.
Ogbeni carry d gal for marriage, Na straight Win ooo. www.dollarvista.com

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by kings09(m): 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
Then tel her hw u feel abt her aftrall u r single n both of u r adults. Thr z no nid 2 coming to NL in d 1st place. Nawa 4 issues dat make Fp nowadays

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
DuchessLily:

Correct advice!! After all OP and d babe are single

Did the girl in question call to tell you she literally was single¿
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
mudility:

Recieve sense

Don't mix biz and relationship

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by erisegun: 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
etin06:
go and see a doctor
wicked fellow grin
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by prinsam30: 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
my own question is,
Why is it that Nairaland keeps changing some words in my comments
I need answer now now or else......

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Sanchase: 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
Brother, tell her that her pant is ur handkerchief and if she doesn't accept your offer u will commit suicide.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by KINGTELLER: 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
The day you start dating her is when it will be cleared in ur eyes that the goodness of the girl that is making you fall in love is all because you are the boss at work...
No trust women oo when it comes to love matter!!!

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Bhella5(m): 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
mudility:

lol bros were job dey?? i think i will just let her be. I prefer to languish in her love inside my heart than to make her uncomfortable if she don't.realy feel same for me.
Swap her with another sport shop employee owned by one of ur friend. Am sure u have circle of friends in same biz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing / Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out / 5 Loving Tips About Canadian Girls And Women In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.