Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Help! I Am In Love With My Employee - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am In Love With My Employee (42900 Views)

Chinese Boss Caught Having Sex On Boardroom Table With A Junior Employee / Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman / Update..help! I Am In Love With My Employee(part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by gemale(m): 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
leookagbare:
My tongue just get hard when i see you,

ur d1*k gets hard u meant.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by simplisity(m): 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
kilode100:
Make person no disvirgin himself quick, na bad thing.

Op, go ashawo house relieve yourself when you're pressed, and you need to ride a horse.

My prayers are with you!
Kilode!

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by dwesternmall: 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is still hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruiting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to careers@westernmall.co.uk
or go to http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers to apply

Make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!
More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by ivoatt(m): 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
Idiot buruku
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by simdam500(m): 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
Op i dnt blame you! I blame RiRi that says "we found love in an hopeless place"... If only we found love in an hopeful place life wouldn't have been weird. But it not bad ok... Just like someone says, Give her 2weeks! If after that no words from her. sit her down clear the air on how serious you are but if nothing positive in 3days more (which i strongly doubt). PASS! Make her d employee she is and move on.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by peekayo: 7:44am On Nov 17, 2015
Young man if you want your business to grow stay away from troubled waters, don't I repeat don't mix business with please. Stay away for awhile get yourself back okay .
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by peekayo: 7:47am On Nov 17, 2015
Young man if you want your business to grow stay away from troubled waters, don't I repeat don't mix business with please. Stay away for awhile get yourself back okay .
Give her sometime to digest the shock
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by mudility(m): 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hey friends, please forgive me for i have sinned.lol

Honestly i should have keep the house updated on current situation between my employee i was crushing on but fail to do so.

No more cause for alarm, i am here to keep you updated but first of all i want to dedicate and give kudos to a gallant NLder "internetpo", for drawing my attention to this.

Okay, after the other night i read all the bashing cum suggestions and advised, i went straight to the woman selling drinks in my juncture.

I order for two bottle of star lagger beer. As i was drinking i keep wondering who invented the phrase."don't poo were you eat". I ponder on why should it be a crime for me to be in love with my employee.

As my alcoholic filled brain could not help unravel the misery, i staggered to my bed and slept off.

The next morning i woke, i was full of energy and was in happy mood because there was no single winnings in my shop.

So by the time u got to work my two employee were already there putting one or two things together. I called on the one i was crushing on and told her she will have to go and work in my new boring office (ya. it boring because since on the first of this month i opened it, it has not turnover up to 5k and i may close it up by month end if the patronage did not increase).

She hurriedly left and i must confess, i felt relaxed. latter in the day i noticed my heart, thought was all about her. So i have to find the courage to visit her.

Within ten minute, i am already in my new office. As expected no customer around. She was watching Nigerian home movie with my laptop. Due to the hot whether coupled with the burning flame of love in my heart, i sent her to get me a bottle of coke plus one for herself but she said no thank you boss.

After i finished drinking my coke , i noticed my heart was still beating fast as she continue with her nollywood movie. I called to her and said,
me: i am sorry
she: sorry for what?
me: for the stress i put you through, for everything i told you
she: it's okay
me: yeah i'm realy sorry, i have forgotten everything.
she: okay no problem boss
me: All i want from you is to be committed to your duty like you always do to avoid my wrath.
she: yes sir.

I noticed after that conversation she is now freer and share jokes with me. Although my heart still skip a beat for her, i will keep to business ethics and look for love somewhere else.

thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Tstone1(m): 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
@Op, I still feel in as much you don't want to mix business with pleasure; there is a part that craves for love in you!

Follow your heart dude!!!
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by mudility(m): 9:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
Tstone1:
@Op, I still feel in as much you don't want to mix business with pleasure; there is a part that craves for love in you!

Follow your heart dude!!!
thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wedding Guest Slammed For "Dancing Too Much" / Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? / Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.