Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Help! I Am In Love With My Employee - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am In Love With My Employee (42897 Views)

Chinese Boss Caught Having Sex On Boardroom Table With A Junior Employee / Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman / Update..help! I Am In Love With My Employee(part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by crackhouse(m): 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
I have never been in such kind of Poo before. Maybe some guys below will help u out.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Nelgenius4me(m): 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
Man if you are in love with a lady express it, there is no rule that prevents a man from dating an employee especially if motives are pure and does not violate the right of whoever is concern. As a matter of principle, I advise you not to take advantage of the lady in question, prove to her you genuinely love her. Her fears is not out of place, yours is dispel her fears.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by damocool(m): 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
End time
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by LockDown69(m): 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
Dear employer, you're not in love with her, but in lust. Put your act together or your business will be in jeopardy.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by osazeeblue01: 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
Go and see your PASTOR for deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by SoNature(m): 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
OP, the best way to ruin your business is to combine it with pleasure. There must be discipline among workers including MD for business to grow.

Find a way to kill/stifle the feelings you have towards her. She is not the only girl in the world. For the fact you have told her and she has refused to say yes to your proposal is enough for you to understand that she has come to work and earn a living - not to open her legs for her boss. Please respect that as a gentleman you called yourself and move on.

I am glad you don't do ashawos...look for decent girls around you and ask them out....i believe they abound. Do not ruin her contribution to the growth of your business because of some useless feelings. Your biz must be your priority and you must also learn to cross the line between pleasure and business, not combine them.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by ogawisdom(m): 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
mudility:

Please friends I need your help on the way forward.
The thing is that I think I have fallen in love with one of my female workers and it's driving me crazy.

I am running a sport betting shop and i have two female employees. Lately i have caught myself sleeping and waking up with the thought of her.

Am currently single and i love the qualities and character she possesses.

Three days back i told her how i felt about her and realy want to start something serious with her. Omo after i told her my feelings, she has been uncomfortable around me.

I told her yesterday that i noticed she is uncomfortable with what i told her. I told her i really value her services to my business and it's okay if she says no.

Honestly i do love her but don't really know how i will go about it anymore.

Please if you have been in this kind of shit before, let me know how you handled it. help a brother out please.

U don't mix biz n pleasure, look for love elsewhere n Free dt girl to do her work Randy boss. Learn to ve boundaries in ur life. Her answer is already a fat no but she is scared to tell u, she will soon resign n say it to u

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by mudility(m): 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
Bhella5:
Swap her with another sport shop employee owned by one of ur friend. Am sure u have circle of friends in same biz
hmm. will sleep over this your suggestion. infact i dey owe you some bottle of beers.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by obiak4(m): 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
amnesty7:
While this may be ok, according to Mafia Manager this is a business taboo. Quickly sort yourself out and take a decision before it adversely affects your business.
mafian manager if you are a business man and you have not read that book aje pe u r a learner
never never ever mix business with pleasure if she is a serpent op you would suffer for this singular act till your business collapse
bro find another babe not your employee
or sincerely do you want to take advantage of her?

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
grin women... the reason why men are always in trouble.
Sometimes she says something and means something else. But if what you feel is Lust,oga go hotel.. them many for there, but if it's real, forget the issue of girlfriend and wife her.

Desist from Fornication. God day look you if your intentions for her are for Good.

Salem!
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Youngzedd(m): 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
You're dancing Shoki with your business.

That same love will put you into a very big sh1t soon.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by mudility(m): 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
SoNature:
OP, the best way to ruin your business is to combine it with pleasure. There must be discipline among workers including MD for business to grow.

Find a way to kill/stifle the feelings you have towards her. She is not the only girl in the world. For the fact you have told her and she has refused to say yes to your proposal is enough for you to understand that she has come to work and earn a living - not to open her legs for her boss. Please respect that as a gentleman you called yourself and move on.

I am glad you don't do ashawos...look for decent girls around you and ask them out....i believe they abound. Do not ruin her contribution to the growth of your business because of some useless feelings. Your biz must be your priority and you must also learn to cross the line between pleasure and business, not combine them.
1000 likes for you. thanks for the harsh and true advice
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
end time love. Lol.

that's just a suicide mission. its trying to use Chelsea handicap Liverpool 2:0 in this type of bad condition. the odd go come out like 4.67. Lol

I pity yu. your ere***ion wanna take yu to the end of the road Buh mind yu,NO JOB IN NIGERIA in case yu are a newcomer..
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Why the fùcking fúck would you fücking fall in love with her? You fúcking dead in the head fûcker? undecided
And you are a fu.cktard undecided
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Frankie247(m): 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
kilode100:
Make person no disvirgin himself quick, na bad thing.

Op, go ashawo house relieve yourself when you're pressed, and you need to ride a horse.

My prayers are with you!
after this disgusting advice u still wan pray....nawaooo merciful God indeed

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by millionboi(m): 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Thats what U all say. When U screw her then U feel different
hahagahahahaha datz vry funny

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Bhella5(m): 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
mudility:

hmm. will sleep over this your suggestion. infact i dey owe you some bottle of beers.
. Make it recharge card i dont drink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
Op is a turn off anyway...you went to tell a lady how you feel about her? Are you a jew? That was so raw in the 21st century.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by slightlyMad(f): 9:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
you dont tell her,
build it up by giving her more attention, be nice to her.
when you go out, but her meals if you can
let it roll for like a month.

then ask her out, she will not object
then spill the beans

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by esonuu(m): 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
mudility:

The thing is that I think I have fallen in love with one of my female workers and it's driving me crazy.

I am running a sport betting shop and i have two female employees. Lately i have caught myself sleeping and waking up with the thought of her.

Three days back i told her how i felt about her and realy want to start something serious with her. Omo after i told her my feelings, she has been uncomfortable around me.

I told her yesterday that i noticed she is uncomfortable with what i told her. I told her i really value her services to my business and it's okay if she says no.

Please if you have been in this kind of shit before, let me know how you handled it. help a brother out please.
oga,i can boldly tel u dat wat u fink is love aint it,u'r just having wat we call infatuation(feelings which seems strong,intense but is jst temporary),it myt even be lust,by d tym u go inbtw her thighs twice or more,cum bak and tel us hw u stil feel towards her
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Pamelayoung: 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
If u truely love her, then do d needful. Marry her
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Richy4(m): 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
Since you are single, and u are truly genuine about the feelings

Just fire her tomorrow and make her madam general overseer MGO.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by andyanders: 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
mudility:

lol..please how will i go about it?

Very simple, allow her to be collecting all the daily sales and be keeping the money. After one month of allowing her keep your sales, ask her out again. Mumu. You want to destroy your business just for wanting to have your staff. You have a weakness.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by mbills: 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
mudility:

Oga you like woman, when you Bleep now, ur eye go clear..i am very sure that you don't have any feelings for this girl just that your mind is telling you that you do but after you go done hit that rock,everything go clear.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by pomsky: 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
mudility:

[size=14pt]........since y'all come to NL for problem solving, y didn't u tell us b4 hitting on her? U didn't even first find out if she was in a serious relationship! angry[/size]
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by femo86(m): 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
Op abeg check this ticket for me....B923***********-234566 angry grin grin grin grin grin grin

It's either a yes or no.....life goes on
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by DuchessLily(f): 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
sauceny:

Did the girl in question call to tell you she literally was single¿

Eyaahh.. So u can't reason, cos if u could, u would reason from the story that she is single
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by mudility(m): 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
Speechless3:
Op is a turn off anyway...you went to tell a lady how you feel about her? Are you a jew? That was so raw in the 21st century.

so what would i have done?lol
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
mudility:

yea i have come across that but i thing there can be an exception to it. I do realy love her.

I think you'll probably just fall in love with any girl who appears to be attainable, and works under you.

If you start sleeping with her, just watch her work ethic go to sh1t.

Except you've known this girl for quite a while, and have seen that she is really really really exceptional - because you've dealt with lots of girls, not a great idea.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by andyanders: 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
If I be the lady, I will chop your money.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by damola1: 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
Fire her. Then date her.

You cannot fight your babe over missing money in office or not coming to work on time, you will create distrust among colleagues.

Most young men mess with their employees due to the time spent together, it's very natural. But if you don't want to grow hungry... Then don't risk it.

Switch it off...

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by bigtt76(f): 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
Nice you told her your mindmind. She may be scared thinking you wan chop and run so easy does it. Do not pester her or feel bad towards her. If it works out fine if not carray your saaara go anoda moslachi (no pun intended).

I'm sure she will realize you mean good (if truly you want a good relationship ooooo) grin guys dis days are scary.

mudility:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wedding Guest Slammed For "Dancing Too Much" / Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? / Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.