Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Help! I Am In Love With My Employee - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am In Love With My Employee (42907 Views)

Chinese Boss Caught Having Sex On Boardroom Table With A Junior Employee / Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman / Update..help! I Am In Love With My Employee(part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by UnknownT: 9:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
Lewismartins69:
he say na him wife they read well oo
you read my first comment before you jump enter?
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
@ OP

You are possibly infatuated with your boss.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by obiorathesubtle: 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
Speechless3:
And you are a fu.cktard undecided
undecided tha fĂșck you call me that for sugar tits?
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by ferdspiration: 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
mudility:

Thanks for your prayers but i dont do olushos..
its like you are from maiduguri,see the way u pronounced oloshos as olushos.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Bjergtrolde: 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
mudility:

Please friends I need your help on the way forward.
The thing is that I think I have fallen in love with one of my female workers and it's driving me crazy.

I am running a sport betting shop and i have two female employees. Lately i have caught myself sleeping and waking up with the thought of her.

Am currently single and i love the qualities and character she possesses.

Three days back i told her how i felt about her and realy want to start something serious with her. Omo after i told her my feelings, she has been uncomfortable around me.

I told her yesterday that i noticed she is uncomfortable with what i told her. I told her i really value her services to my business and it's okay if she says no.

Honestly i do love her but don't really know how i will go about it anymore.

Please if you have been in this kind of shit before, let me know how you handled it. help a brother out please.

Choose between her and your business.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by vislabraye(m): 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
mudility:

The thing is that I think I have fallen in love with one of my female workers and it's driving me crazy.

I am running a sport betting shop and i have two female employees. Lately i have caught myself sleeping and waking up with the thought of her.

Three days back i told her how i felt about her and realy want to start something serious with her. Omo after i told her my feelings, she has been uncomfortable around me.

I told her yesterday that i noticed she is uncomfortable with what i told her. I told her i really value her services to my business and it's okay if she says no.

Please if you have been in this kind of shit before, let me know how you handled it. help a brother out please.

One of my friends said that once u as a boss start having something to do with a staff, your money will begin to miss. In the first place Telling her your feelings will make her react that way.
You as a boss should have usEd your authority to on her. grin
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Samsonklin(m): 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
mudility:
Do you mean i should meet her people?
No... Call her people
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by mudility(m): 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
Hey friends,
I am very pleased with all your advice, bashing and suggestions so far.

Honestly, i have learnt many things which has lighten the burden of love in my heart.

I know i have messed up big time professing my love(i realy do, not infatuation). I promise to maintain my calm and leave everything for time.

Thank you all once again.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by donbrowser(m): 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
amnesty7:
While this may be ok, according to Mafia Manager this is a business taboo. Quickly sort yourself out and take a decision before it adversely affects your business.
You're wrong sir
Nothing is bad in expressing oneself and he categorically stated that her decision doesn't affect her services towards his business and with that I believe he is in charge here and in right direction sir.
BTW I was in a similar case but my personal decisions over girls overruled my intentions.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Nicepoker(m): 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
Op is in deep poo.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by mudility(m): 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
all4naija:
@ OP
You are possibly infatuated with your boss.
lol.. i am the boss
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
mudility:

lol.. i am the boss
Sorry, I mean to say your work.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
mudility:

You re like a guy in ma area...always get down with his female employers and @ d end of d day no kobo as salary....its gud anyway,all you need is to include her name in ur business
ADE n OLA ventures

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
Proverb 14:12 '''' Proverb 16:25
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by ginggerxy: 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
Business and pleasure are worse enemy
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by ferdinand737: 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
Niqqa as for me ooo, as u Don relate with the lady or woman rather all you gaz du is to pray about it then.free free with her, joke with play along but don't show her dat u really love her. for more advice contact me 08129197432
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by keeptalkin(m): 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Toks2008(m): 10:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
mudility:

Could be genuine feelings but now it is still under initial gragra and apparently wettin dey your bed na him you go mistakingly touch so it just might be because you see her everyday.

So just give it time and see if it is real then observe her for red flags and decide is you can live with them...Everyone has a red flag.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Omotayor123(f): 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
mudility:

if i want to follow my heart, i would call her right now and start begging for her love. but i don't want to appear desperate.
You don't have to beg her. Just let her realize that you love her.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by innuit: 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
zaragal:
As lovely as a genuine love will seem if a employer falls for a good employee, I don't think I cn do it...if @ all I would date him I will leave the company first den we begin our romance outside the business I cnt even think of working in the same company with my husband let alone befriend my oga..esp wen he go hav to strafe undecided

Way to make it all about you!
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by MrCork: 11:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
mudility:

..bro u gettin free punny an u still complanin about quality..... if u dont want..plis shift an let me move in jor!! (No ofeense) undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
If you're her boss, then show her who's boss...enjoy yaself
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by mandonnels(m): 11:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
kilode100:
Make person no disvirgin himself quick, na bad thing.

Op, go ashawo house relieve yourself when you're pressed, and you need to ride a horse.

My prayers are with you!
lol. funny u.
did he tel u dat he was stil a Virgin?
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
mudility:

what kind of distraction will you suggest for me?

It simply means u should look for another CHOPS.COM, BANG-KI-MOURN BANGLADISH... grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Classicman47(m): 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
BUSINESS ETHICS 101(BE 101)

NEVER profess love to your employee.

Because she would freak out, and both of you may NOT survive the AWKWARDNESS that will follow suit.

Only thing left to do now if you still want to retain her as an employee, is to act as if nothing happened. Don't keep distance, just interact with the two of them equally as if nothing ever took place between you two.
Daz all!
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Khez: 11:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
You shouldn't have told her to soon bro, that's the reason for her awkward actions,

You should have gradually won her, by always doing things in a way that shows your interest in her, maybe hanging out with her or sending her less message at the office or just asking her to meet you up somewhere openly to get somethings for the office, and when she comes order her to seat and get her drink, trust me most girls likes guys who are in control, just spoil her, let her feel safe, comfortable and trust you

Then comes the yarn

So for now, pretend nothing happened ,don't raise the topic again, find out what she likes, be particularly detailed about her and start small now showing her how much she like abi love her and trust me, she will fall

Thank me later kiss
mudility:

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided tha fĂșck you call me that for sugar tits?

English pls
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by obiorathesubtle: 11:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
Speechless3:

English pls
Lol. Hey, I don't send pm's. But kindly follow back like a darling you are
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
awesome11:

And would you be happy to be that lady he goes into the temporary arrangement with?

Tank. God u cAlled it agreement. I don't regret tins I agree cos I don't agree on. Tins I'll regret
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 16, 2015
dont shit where you eat... sack her, because she is always going to feel uncomfortable.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by unknown87: 12:13am On Nov 16, 2015
mudility:

lol..please how will i go about it?
If you don't know how 2 marry go and ask a married man to put you through undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out / Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing / 5 Loving Tips About Canadian Girls And Women In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.