Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Help! I Am In Love With My Employee - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am In Love With My Employee (42910 Views)

Chinese Boss Caught Having Sex On Boardroom Table With A Junior Employee / Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman / Update..help! I Am In Love With My Employee(part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 3:06am On Nov 16, 2015
fredopareto:
advicer...meet her pple ke,jst like dat

i said start making moves...
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by leookagbare: 3:50am On Nov 16, 2015
I don't know how and when i started loving you. But i know you are the only person i always dream and care about. I don't even have a second to live without thinking about you. My tongue just get hard when i see you, i can't even express what i always want to tell you. But i just wanna tell to you through this sms I Love You.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by AreaFada2: 4:35am On Nov 16, 2015
mudility:

Please friends I need your help on the way forward.
The thing is that I think I have fallen in love with one of my female workers and it's driving me crazy.

I am running a sport betting shop and i have two female employees. Lately i have caught myself sleeping and waking up with the thought of her.

Am currently single and i love the qualities and character she possesses.

Three days back i told her how i felt about her and realy want to start something serious with her. Omo after i told her my feelings, she has been uncomfortable around me.

I told her yesterday that i noticed she is uncomfortable with what i told her. I told her i really value her services to my business and it's okay if she says no.

Honestly i do love her but don't really know how i will go about it anymore.

Please if you have been in this kind of shit before, let me know how you handled it. help a brother out please.

Op, you should have sought advice here or elsewhere before telling her your feelings.
If she had agreed, I bet we wouldn't have heard a word from you. grin cheesy

Anyhow, work and heart matter don't mix well. Though there are rare exceptions.

That lady might not be free as you think. Girls can have multiple part-time boyfriends without you knowing.

Therefore, if she was gonna date a guy (perhaps as an extra), she won't be comfortable doing it with you. To close for comfort.
Maybe both your staff don't like you that much and gossip behind your back. How would the other staff see her if she starts dating you?

How will the other employee take it? It could make the work environment toxic.

My advice, if she agrees to date you, open another betting shop branch or another business for her.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 5:06am On Nov 16, 2015
I don't mix pleasure with business. I don't date in my workplace,so the decision is yours.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by trappatoni(m): 6:00am On Nov 16, 2015
mudility:

lol..please how will i go about it?
me sef no know oo. Just tell the girl, spread it, incoming!
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by dotun4luv(m): 6:38am On Nov 16, 2015
If your feeling is real and you are convinced about that, nothing should stop you from letting her see the reason why you need her so much. She is a lady mind you and she needs to form... We all sabi them na!
In the first place, she might think you want to take advantage of her, perhaps bad guys runs but...
There are reasons why she needs to think so stupid mark you but... Can you convince her that you are not? Gbam! Even if you are the boss on her place of work, she still have some right to restrict you from taking her chance. And again, love is time... If I were you, after disturbing her little I'll stop that and...

Start showing her I really love her
Put things in place
Respect and treat her like your wife.... But

Don't forget they are two, so....

Wisdom is needed
Perhaps, play along with the two and don't try to make her jealous or kind of why this na!
Above all, with sincerity, convince her with your love
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by SunnyJJ: 6:47am On Nov 16, 2015
Op i think u shouldn't hav acted earlier. Atleast u should have give her some time by been so friendly to her, in fact buy her some presents, gist with her especially when she aren't busy, maybe she will see some qualities of a good guy in you and fall for u. Goodluck!
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by allcomage: 7:04am On Nov 16, 2015
mudility:
Hey friends,
I am very pleased with all your advice, bashing and suggestions so far.

Honestly, i have learnt many things which has lighten the burden of love in my heart.

I know i have messed up big time professing my love(i realy do, not infatuation). I promise to maintain my calm and leave everything for time.

Thank you all once again.
That is good of you.Honestly I feel for you.I f you really have strong love of marriage for her, don't give up yet just be your normal self and maintain a normal working /business relationship. Am sure she is also consulting too. I am a stickler for not mixing business with pleasure but this might be an opportunity you will never get again to get a good wife. As long as its not her pants and bra lines that set her sexualities you see every day is giving you hard on,don't give up.After like 6 months remind her of your interest in her to know her reaction,if she agrees go on but if not continued to work with her if she is a good staff. Remember opportunity comes but once,wife materials are not easily available as people make you believe. Good luck.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Originalsly: 7:07am On Nov 16, 2015
I see nothing wrong...you with her all day so you must be seeing her qualities and know what you want....but not everything you want you must get! Before even sharing your feelings and intentions.....did you first find out if she is single?...has a bf? She must be uncomfortable since most employers try to sleep with their employees and most likely think this is your way of letting her know it's that time for action. I suggest you apologise for sharing your feelings ...letting her know that her job is secured and you have no intentions of exploiting her. In time, if she is interested she would show signs.To keep her I suggest you give her more responsibilities...like being in charge for short periods of time while you step out.....to do nothing!...and of course...her salary must increase. Be patient...good luck.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 16, 2015
You do not just walk directly to a lady and tel her you love her naaaaaa!

Haba!! Whether your employee or your ''house girl''. I does not matter.

You quietly and indirectly penetrate the fort.

Nah wah o. Seducing a lady you are interested in is not a very direct business my friend. You need to know the type of person

you are approaching directly. Anyway. You don spoil the thing small. Now it will be hard to impress your self on her mind, because

everything you do and no matter what you do, she will think you are just trying to woo her. That does not mean the situation is irredeemable,

now it is just more work.

You need lessons from Me, Ninon De L'Enclos, Cassanova, Don Juan, and Robert Green put together.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Votukpa(m): 7:21am On Nov 16, 2015
mudility:

if i want to follow my heart, i would call her right now and start begging for her love. but i don't want to appear desperate.

In all things, bro, you have to live according to rules.

In all things.

When it comes to the matters of the heart, always obey some rules. The right rules that is. Il give u some.

Don't take advise from women when it comes to love. Never. They are solipsistic.

Never follow your heart, it is too desperate and foolish. Every one's heart is desperate and foolish. Obey your find, but only if it has the right info in it. Otherwise, consider your self defeated in this war of love.

When u like a woman, never express it to her verbally. Never. Never toast her. Just be normal to her. Don't be afraid to scold her to when she errs. Treat her like a human being damit. She's no angel and her shit smells worse than urs , believe that.

When u like a woman, check if she likes u first. Always check. If she doesn't , move on. If she's brutal like most women, she will take advantage of ur emotional disposition and make u a poor man fast. Be careful.

If she likes you and y'all hit it off eventually, if u sleep with her a couple of times and ure eyes 'clear', you will see she wasn't anything special after all. She might be the one begging after all. You want her in that position. You r the commander now.

But, if shes valuable to you and causes ur business to grow over time...marry her.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 16, 2015
innuit:

Way to make it all about you!

Don't get u, good morning
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by KELEBESTIE: 7:28am On Nov 16, 2015
Keep loving
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Abugab(m): 7:42am On Nov 16, 2015
Person no dey shit where e dey eat.
Keep your love escapade and business completely seperated.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by bomasek(m): 7:43am On Nov 16, 2015
Dude your aren't in love,u just need a good lay. U r blinded by infatuation and lust,once u have your way to her goodies,u won't feel this way any more.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Kzeals: 7:43am On Nov 16, 2015
This is either lust or love, maybe seeing her everyday at work with her ''accessories'' is affecting your brain cells and making you to lust after her. But, if your claims of love is right give her/yourself sometime to evaluate whether you deserve her or not.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by stonecoldcafe: 7:53am On Nov 16, 2015
mudility:

Please friends I need your help on the way forward.
The thing is that I think I have fallen in love with one of my female workers and it's driving me crazy.

I am running a sport betting shop and i have two female employees. Lately i have caught myself sleeping and waking up with the thought of her.

Am currently single and i love the qualities and character she possesses.

Three days back i told her how i felt about her and realy want to start something serious with her. Omo after i told her my feelings, she has been uncomfortable around me.

I told her yesterday that i noticed she is uncomfortable with what i told her. I told her i really value her services to my business and it's okay if she says no.

Honestly i do love her but don't really know how i will go about it anymore.

Please if you have been in this kind of shit before, let me know how you handled it. help a brother out please.

Of course she will feel uncomfortable. That is where she works and gets her daily bread, she came to work and not date the boss. If she tells you no, will you leave her alone? You should have left her oga sir, you don't eat and defecate in the same place. You don't mix business with pleasure. Go and ask Franklin Ubi and Emma Nyra.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by lorelle(f): 8:10am On Nov 16, 2015
dotun4luv:
If your feeling is real and you are convinced about that, nothing should stop you from letting her see the reason why you need her so much. She is a lady mind you and she needs to form... We all sabi them na!
In the first place, she might think you want to take advantage of her, perhaps bad guys runs but...
There are reasons why she needs to think so stupid mark you but... Can you convince her that you are not? Gbam! Even if you are the boss on her place of work, she still have some right to restrict you from taking her chance. And again, love is time... If I were you, after disturbing her little I'll stop that and...

Start showing her I really love her
Put things in place
Respect and treat her like your wife.... But

Don't forget they are two, so....

Wisdom is needed
Perhaps, play along with the two and don't try to make her jealous or kind of why this na!
Above all, with sincerity, convince her with your love

Good advice!!!......OP, if she has refused....and you are serious about her..be more of a friend..give her time, pray and try again,...However ensure your intentions for her are good and not to take advantage of the poor girl...
Don't compromise ur biz...keep it separate..

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 16, 2015
mudility:

yea i have come across that but i thing there can be an exception to it. I do realy love her.

The way you people throw the word love around these days though. Okay op I love you too grin guy you don't know her enough to love her yet.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by 49cents(m): 8:42am On Nov 16, 2015
love and business don't go together

its worse if your the boss, your business will suffer

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Abee79(m): 9:15am On Nov 16, 2015
If you really LOVE her as you say, marry her. Simple!
(except of course you're just LUSTING after her undecided, then you will mess up your life if you try something stupid . . . )
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by ocheejemb: 9:25am On Nov 16, 2015
But you be guy man na...you gats razzle and dazzle the babe before she gree...
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by CaptPlanet(m): 10:21am On Nov 16, 2015
I still don't get why people esp guys make this mistake. What did you expect?

You don't sh!t where u eat!

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by 123papas(m): 10:43am On Nov 16, 2015
sack her
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Kanbee: 11:06am On Nov 16, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by danton(m): 11:41am On Nov 16, 2015
This guy don fall hand, to make it in business dating your employee is a no no, unless you are ready to see it windup
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by jkbee(m): 11:57am On Nov 16, 2015
UR approach was right.....just be sure its not infatuation.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 16, 2015
Politicos:
You call it a kind of poo? People find attraction anywhere. It is no crime! But as a boss, your business place is not your love garden. Once it becomes your love garden, and the love is wrongly managed, your business becomes the first casualty.

Lust or love? You need to filter it properly because it could be either. As for the lady, she is now uncomfortable around you. Two possibilities. One, she doesn't share what you feel for her. Implication. She could date you to get financial and workplace favours to the detriment of your business. Two, she probably sees a boss who wants to ride a 'disfavoured' ass. She might be right.

Use your conscience. Unless it is mutual, let her be!

matured advice
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by sabi99(m): 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
kilode100:
Make person no disvirgin himself quick, na bad thing.

Op, go ashawo house relieve yourself when you're pressed, and you need to ride a horse.

My prayers are with you!
naughty by nature
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by tjdimmy(m): 3:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
Well you can't blame her for being distant from you, she would fear loosing her job if she turns u down, and the fact that you like are doesnt automatically translate into mutual attraction, neither will it erase the love she has for her bf (if any). Let go and let God bro.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by gemale(m): 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
mudility:

Thanks for your prayers but i dont do olushos..
Konji neva carry koboko lash u b4.no worry na so I dey b4,but when puna hungry me bastardly 1 nyt, na so I carry myself jejely go bang 2 ashis... Omo if u c strafe, dem dey beg me say e don do.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by gemale(m): 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
OohMpa:
A wise one (Vince Masuka) once said these powerful words:

"When it comes to matters of the heart, always follow your dïck" angry

Nigga.... U smart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out / Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing / 5 Loving Tips About Canadian Girls And Women In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.