Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? (47177 Views)

Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run / How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? / Male Bestie Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by MrBasketball: 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
VickyRotex:

I don't want Love! angry angry angry
Babe, you need it. angry
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by VickyRotex(f): 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
MrBasketball:
Babe, you need it. angry

I don't need it either angry angry
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by MrBasketball: 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
VickyRotex:

I don't need it either angry angry
Let's give ours a try. angry
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Odunharry(m): 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
coha:
y
bring ur ears lemme tell you
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by VickyRotex(f): 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
MrBasketball:
Let's give ours a try. angry

No!!! angry angry
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
Odunharry:

bring ur ears lemme tell you
am listening....
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by MrBasketball: 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
VickyRotex:

No!!! angry angry
Baby, stop! angry
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Odunharry(m): 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
coha:
am listening....
whispers into her ear.. that's it.

I'm happy now
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by VickyRotex(f): 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
MrBasketball:
Baby, stop! angry

angry undecided
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by MrBasketball: 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
MzPecs:

I had to keep quiet so I don't get u to quote me again buh you still went ahead to quote and also abuse me!

What was that for?
am very sorry but pls don't have a male bestie and a boyfriend at the same time pls am a guy and I know what am saying
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by surestsam(m): 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
VickyRotex:

I don't want Love! angry angry angry
since you dont want love... I can give u dat tin dat u want

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 29, 2015
postmann:

I believe with the strongest conviction that having an opposite sex as a best friend is not only abnormal but dangerous for obvious reasons.

For little kids this can be of little worry, but should be corrected as early as possible before such people grow with such sick behaviours into adulthood or adolescent.

-- People having the opposite sex as best friend have poor person-to-person boundaries

-- people who have the opposite sex as best friends are emotional cheats at best. Full blown cheats at worst

--People who have the opposite sex as best friends have divided loyalty

--people who have the opposite sex as best friends find it a challenge to be highly committed in their relationship with their boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance/spouse

--People who have an opposite sex for a best friend are selfish people who put their needs first in their relationship with their partners

--People who have the opposite sex as best friend look beyond their partners for emotional bonding and fulfilment.

--people who have the opposite sex as best friend are security risks to their partners ----- they seek advice from and divulge a lot both of their personal lives and families and partners to this best friend.

--people who have the opposite sex as best friends are not worthy to have a committed partner.

--women/girls who have the opposite sex as best friend are more prone to rape and/sexual assault.

This behaviour is not normal. I believe it's a disorder.

Nothing personal but if you look at the list above, you'll see many are familiar to you

A man's mind works very differently from a girl's mind. A man is 60% more prone to sexual thoughts than a woman and he is very visual in his sexual process. So I speak with unspeakable confidence to say an overwhelmingly vast majority of men who have females as best friends are not completely innocent in thoughts, hopes, and desire in such relationships. They are not completely innocent!
Same goes for women but in a much lesser degree.

These people, male and female are always a click away of committing adultery or fornication or cheating.

There is always something that makes an opposite sex a best friend; something that just make them a step away from being a lover, a sex partner. Most times it is people of the opposite sex whom you once had a crush on, whom you could have dated but either he or she was a friend to one's brother or sister. Or he or she is in a relationship with your friend. Or something else just stopped the process of a full blown love relationship. So the only alternative is best friend or just friends.

That's why I said such relationships are rarely honest relationships. And by no means healthy or normal. It's a very deep problem in that very individual. But I won't go further than this.
Best comment so far 9/10
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by MzPecs(f): 9:16am On Nov 29, 2015
vingeophysicist:
am very sorry but pls don't have a male bestie and a boyfriend at the same time pls am a guy and I know what am saying
Aiit! smiley
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by VickyRotex(f): 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
surestsam:
since you dont want love... I can give u dat tin dat u want

What's the thing? angry
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by VickyRotex(f): 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by surestsam(m): 1:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
VickyRotex:

What's the thing? angry
u sabi d tin nw.....
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by MrBasketball: 3:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
VickyRotex:

cry sad
Let's accept each other.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by ojuolu(m): 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
hedonistic:

Absolute rubbish.

Let's assume for the sake of argument that sex is not part (and would never be part) of the equation, which sensible man would be comfortable with his girlfriend or wife discussing their private life with one shameless bearded goat somewhere that calls himself her "bestie"?

So my girl would be telling you how I like forcing her to give me Mouth Action in the morning and how I don't like to Bleep her if her pusssy is not clean shaven? And you too would offer her your useless opinion or advice on our private life? You people are very sick indeed.
Hmmm, you are on your own...We are adult and we do not have to get to such sordid details.
Anyways, we are different. Our perspective and opinion are really not the same. I am comfortable with a bestie of opposite sex. you don't have to.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by CassaBooBoo(f): 7:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
femi4:
nice face
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by bigcp(m): 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
Titidi:

What if they were besties before boyfriend came

well sweetheart, i can't date a girl that has a male bestie...if i can't be her bestie...I'll just bounce...unless she's cool with me hanging out with cuties a bestie...then, let d game begin...
question 4u...would u allow yr bf/hubby 2 keep hot girls as besties?
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by bigcp(m): 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
Titidi:

What if they were besties before boyfriend came

well sweetheart, i can't date a girl that has a male bestie...if i can't be her bestie...I'll just bounce...unless she's cool with me hanging out with cuties a bestie...then, let d game begin...we can keep deceiving ourselves. ..at d end na d girl time de fly...
its either u mk ur bestie ur bf or quit dat bullshit
question 4u...would u allow yr bf/hubby 2 keep hot girls as besties?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) / Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel / When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.