Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? (47178 Views)

Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run / How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? / Male Bestie Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by femi4: 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
I don't know how you guys do it, I don't even have a friend.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by femi4: 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
CassaBooBoo:
Having a Bestie as a guy is no big deal for me!!!
My Bestie is a Guy...Like am so free and he knows everything about me!!! And he has a bae... We've known ourselves way back from skul and 4 years down the line we still very close...we even got very close after school...He knows what I can do! and we dey fight wella... People think we are dating and we are not dating!!! There are friends you just can't date!!!
So my Man has to trust and believe me!!! Prefer being friends with guys than ladies gaan sef!!! cos I yaff seen things in the hands of babes!!! Learnt my lesson and moved on!!!
No big deal in having a guy as a Bestie!!
Everyone to their own mindset anyways!!!
nice boobs
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by femi4: 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
NegeduGrace:
My bestie is a male..he ended up asking me out but I refused cos I don't love him to that length but I confided in him a lot when the going was good but now the guy just the avoid me..abeg make una advice me on what to do because this guy is dating n am not.
Find another person to confide in. Though he is dating someone else but I can guarantee you that his feelings for you will not die until you guys stopped seeing each other.

You ve already hurt his feelings, why hang around him again
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by MrBasketball: 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
surestsam:
try to seduce d mide nd see if he wunt phuck u blue black.... Be forming saint dere...
hv slept in d same room wit him so....
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by surestsam(m): 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
coha:
hv slept in d same room wit him so....
dont just sleep in same room with him.. D guy mite b shy... Make d move nd see wat hapuns next...... Dats why i said seduce...
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by VickyRotex(f): 12:02am On Nov 28, 2015
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Bbsharon(f): 7:49am On Nov 28, 2015
MzPecs:
I had a male bestie back then in school, each time his gf comes in, she'll keep frowning @ me like i've got anything to do with her bf.

Buh we later became good friends when she knew I and her bf actually had nothing to do with each other!

This exactly what happned to me too,my bestie got a gf and the girl was so rude at first but later changed and now we are very cool.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Bbsharon(f): 7:51am On Nov 28, 2015
Odunharry:

let put you in the shoe. how will u feel ??

To me this should be about maturity, my bestie's gf is close to me and we talk well and get along.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Bbsharon(f): 7:58am On Nov 28, 2015
NegeduGrace:
My bestie is a male..he ended up asking me out but I refused cos I don't love him to that length but I confided in him a lot when the going was good but now the guy just the avoid me..abeg make una advice me on what to do because this guy is dating n am not.

I guess he just can't deal with the fact you can't be his babe.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Bbsharon(f): 8:00am On Nov 28, 2015
barinaadaa:
@OP
Lemme tell you some'm... just gerarahia b4 I vex for this ur post.
Na so she tell me say na her bestie. That guy dey her dp and all. The guy sef no fit dey comfortable around me sef. In fact make I climb bed e don late, I get presentation for office tomorrow. You know wetin good for you delete this thread b4 I wake for morning angry

funny dude
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Odunharry(m): 8:00am On Nov 28, 2015
Bbsharon:

To me this should be about maturity, my bestie's gf is close to me and we talk well and get along.
lol.. why can't he make his Gf his bestie or you make ur bf urs?

who is deceiving who?
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Bbsharon(f): 8:03am On Nov 28, 2015
Beautifulemi:
My best friend is a guy and we have been friends for a very long time now. I call him my bff and my guy is aware of him. There's simply nothing in it, it all depends on the type of girl one is dating. if you are dating a flirt, then it is kinda difficult to trust her.

That's the point.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Bbsharon(f): 8:05am On Nov 28, 2015
Ezechinwa:

OP your FriendZoned an innocent lad for God knows how many years lol?
Well, I have been in such situation, believe me is pretty awkward and doesn't feel right when the girl am crushing on is always hanging with another douchebag!!

He has a gf.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Bbsharon(f): 8:09am On Nov 28, 2015
coha:
My bestie is a guy,he stays n abj while I in phc,we talk evryday share problems,atleast there are still pple dat hv sense.sex is nt evrything abeg.

many dnt just understand that, not everyone is sex freak.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Bbsharon(f): 8:12am On Nov 28, 2015
ojuolu:
I have been the best friend to somebody of opposite sex for 8 years now and we have not shared a kiss. In between I got married and I still remain her best friend till date. She about getting married now and we are planning it seriously. My spouse accepted our friendship because she met us like that and her guy too. So that conclusion of yours... it is not correct

Thanks for sharing, the highest have given my bestie is just a hug.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Bbsharon(f): 8:23am On Nov 28, 2015
femi4:
I don't know how you guys do it, I don't even have a friend.

Too bad...
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by femi4: 8:25am On Nov 28, 2015
Bbsharon:

Too bad...
Its not my fault, I don't know how to keep tab on people
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 28, 2015
Bbsharon:

many dnt just understand that, not everyone is sex freak.
my dear to many pple dese days,if u are seen wit a guy.he is automatically ur f**k mate.na wa
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Odunharry(m): 8:33am On Nov 28, 2015
coha:
my dear to many pple dese days,if u are seen wit a guy.he is automatically ur f**k mate.na wa
THe koko be say make ur boo ur bestie
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 28, 2015
Odunharry:

THe koko be say make ur boo ur bestie
hv hrd sire.....#happy now#
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by atheistandproud(m): 8:36am On Nov 28, 2015
abdoolorunwa:
AFTER READING ''THE PREGNANT VIRGIN'' I UNDERSTOOD I COULDN'T TRUST MYSELF TO BE JUST FRIENDS WITH HER WITHOUT THE DEVIL BEING THE THIRD PARTY. I DON'T TRUST SUCH UNION BECAUSE HE MAY HAVE A CRUSH ON THE GIRL AND KEEP IT TO HIMSELF WAITING FOR THE RIGHT MOMENT TO POUNCE. YOU'LL FIND MOST OF THEM ARE NOT IN TERMS WITH HER GUY. SOME ARE TRUE FRIENDS BUT U HARDLY KNOW. SO STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF. MAKE UR BEST FRIEND UR BOYFFRIEND AND IT IS THE SAME THING. FOR IF U ARE FRIENDS, U'LL PLAY TOGETHER, LAUGH TOGETHER, HUG, handle EACH OTHER SENDING ELECTRIC SHOCKS THROUGH THIS CHEMISTRY MEETING PHYSICS AND U LIKE IT. THEN U R CERTAIN THAT IS UR MISSING RIB.
true talk, and besides, have any of you noticed that many of these besties do not have serious relationships of their own?

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Odunharry(m): 8:39am On Nov 28, 2015
coha:
hv hrd sire.....#happy now#
no
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Odunharry(m): 8:39am On Nov 28, 2015
atheistandproud:
true talk, and besides, have any of you noticed that many of these besties do not have serious relationships of their own?
God bless for the observation
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by MzPecs(f): 8:53am On Nov 28, 2015
Bbsharon:

This exactly what happned to me too,my bestie got a gf and the girl was so rude at first but later changed and now we are very cool.
That's what it is.
And some guys here actually thought I faked my story!

Thanks for putting this up! cool
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by atheistandproud(m): 9:16am On Nov 28, 2015
If the so-called male bestie has a serious relationship of his own, with all the intrigues, problems, and drama that a serious relationship brings, I don't think he'll have time to be poking into mine. I ain't saying that there aren't real friends, there are but they are extremely rare. Sorry to say but most male besties are green snakes. They are almost never on good terms with the bf, they always like to form protective, they always poke into your relationship, they almost never have relationship of their own that is serious enough, they are good at causing trouble or mudslinging and they are always competing for attention. In fact expect a post on this from me soon.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by postmann: 9:43am On Nov 28, 2015
Bbsharon:
We all know how bestie ish can be, as in the closseness might send wrong message to people around especially when is a guy and a lady.

My bestie is male and in our 100level days many thought we were actually dating because you always see us together. To me as long as you both set your priorities right then you are good to go but I find out some guys are not cool with it.

So guys do you feel comfortable when your girlfriend or fiancee has a guy as her bestie? If not tell us why.

Ladies you can also share your experience...

I believe with the strongest conviction that having an opposite sex as a best friend is not only abnormal but dangerous for obvious reasons.

For little kids this can be of little worry, but should be corrected as early as possible before such people grow with such sick behaviours into adulthood or adolescent.

-- People having the opposite sex as best friend have poor person-to-person boundaries

-- people who have the opposite sex as best friends are emotional cheats at best. Full blown cheats at worst

--People who have the opposite sex as best friends have divided loyalty

--people who have the opposite sex as best friends find it a challenge to be highly committed in their relationship with their boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance/spouse

--People who have an opposite sex for a best friend are selfish people who put their needs first in their relationship with their partners

--People who have the opposite sex as best friend look beyond their partners for emotional bonding and fulfilment.

--people who have the opposite sex as best friend are security risks to their partners ----- they seek advice from and divulge a lot both of their personal lives and families and partners to this best friend.

--people who have the opposite sex as best friends are not worthy to have a committed partner.

--women/girls who have the opposite sex as best friend are more prone to rape and/sexual assault.

This behaviour is not normal. I believe it's a disorder.

Nothing personal but if you look at the list above, you'll see many are familiar to you

A man's mind works very differently from a girl's mind. A man is 60% more prone to sexual thoughts than a woman and he is very visual in his sexual process. So I speak with unspeakable confidence to say an overwhelmingly vast majority of men who have females as best friends are not completely innocent in thoughts, hopes, and desire in such relationships. They are not completely innocent!
Same goes for women but in a much lesser degree.

These people, male and female are always a click away of committing adultery or fornication or cheating.

There is always something that makes an opposite sex a best friend; something that just make them a step away from being a lover, a sex partner. Most times it is people of the opposite sex whom you once had a crush on, whom you could have dated but either he or she was a friend to one's brother or sister. Or he or she is in a relationship with your friend. Or something else just stopped the process of a full blown love relationship. So the only alternative is best friend or just friends.

That's why I said such relationships are rarely honest relationships. And by no means healthy or normal. It's a very deep problem in that very individual. But I won't go further than this.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 28, 2015
Odunharry:

no
y
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by MrBasketball: 10:37am On Nov 28, 2015
VickyRotex:

angry angry angry

Loving herself only. Mtchew. angryangryangry

Come here and let's be best friends... Don't be stingy with your body. angryangry
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by VickyRotex(f): 11:34am On Nov 28, 2015
MrBasketball:

Loving herself only. Mtchew. angryangryangry

Come here and let's be best friends... Don't be stingy with your body. angryangry

It's my body. So if I ain't stingy with it, who will? sad angry angry angry
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by MrBasketball: 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
VickyRotex:

It's my body. So if I ain't stingy with it, who will? sad angry angry angry
Don't be stingy with me. I am here for you to witness the love you want. angryangry
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by VickyRotex(f): 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
MrBasketball:
Don't be stingy with me. I am here for you to witness the love you want. angryangry

I don't want Love! angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) / Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel / When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.