Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,742 members, 7,813,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? (47169 Views)

Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run / How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? / Male Bestie Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Profayo: 11:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
it's not healthy for the relationship.It's almost impossible that there won't be some feelings developing between them even though they may not say it out.I've seen so many ladies comparing their fiancees with their male best friend and I have seen so many so called best friends finally snatching another man's fiancee

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by missKiffy(f): 11:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
My bf is my bestie

7 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by IamLEGEND1: 11:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
Slama09jnr:

cheesy cheesy I greet ur opinion... It has happened to me man, she called da guy super cool friend of wic they fuçk gon, buh wen I noticed I had no choice Dan to bounce my Ass ahead
the whole thing na just one big,elaborate conspiracy i tell you.

I never old to dey bother myself with this kyn nónsense.if you want male bestie,pls go ahead....I no go say piim!

I came into the relationship with a goal in mind anyways, so as soon as I achieve my target.

I go leave you and ur bestie to dey smash each other.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by CARLOSZ: 11:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
[size=18pt]For a guy, having a female as a best friend is just like having a Chicken for a pet, you must surely CHOP it one day[/size]

"Like" if you agree.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Slama09jnr(m): 11:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
Names like cool friend, bestie, super cool friend, just a friend while in a relationship are rubbish. My ex once did dah buh fortunately I cut her. Presently I have 2 friends a Corp members ryt nau suffering from same shit!! Wen her guy isn't close because they 2 serve as well... My guy is more like a pastor if not!! I mean if not!! She as been given him da whole reason to beep of wic da guy will knows not
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by agidijude: 11:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
Psalm 23 in Pidgin English:
1. The Lord na my
shepherd, I dey
kampe.
2. E make me sidon for
where better dey flow yanfu yanfu. And come put
me next to
stream make my body
thermocool.
3. E panel beat my soul
come spray am white, come dey lead
me dey go
through express road of
righteousness because
of Hin name.
4. Walaii! If I waka pass where arm
robber, 419 and juju
people boku,
come even join boko
haram reach
valley of the shadow of death sef, liver
no go fail me. Your rod
and staff nko?
Na so dem dey like
backbone dey
comfort me. 5. You don arrange good
fufu and Amala on top
table make I chop. See
bad belle
people dey look waa waa.
You rub me for head with vaseline
intensive
lotion. My cup come be
like River
Niger dey troway dey go.
6. True true, better life and mercy go
dey follow me till I
quench. And I go
tanda for God house... lai
lai I no go
comot for wia better dey.
God Almighty, Na you
biko! AMEN

I begi no shaken. God dey your side gidigba.

Stay blessed

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by barinaadaa(m): 11:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
@OP
Lemme tell you some'm... just gerarahia b4 I vex for this ur post.
Na so she tell me say na her bestie. That guy dey her dp and all. The guy sef no fit dey comfortable around me sef. In fact make I climb bed e don late, I get presentation for office tomorrow. You know wetin good for you delete this thread b4 I wake for morning angry
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Slama09jnr(m): 11:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
the whole thing na just one big,elaborate conspiracy o tell you.

I never old to dey bother myself with this kyn nónsense.if you want male bestie,pls go ahead....I no go say piim!

I came into the relationship with a goal in mind anyways, so as soon as I achieve my target.

I go leave you and ur bestie to dey smash each other.
I see u jor... Ladies can be naive most of da time.. Finally they'll cum up wif I regret living u stuffs. Dats shit
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by cassyrooy(m): 11:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
Bbsharon:
We all know how bestie ish can be, as in the closseness might send wrong message to people around especially when is a guy and a lady.

My bestie is male and in our 100level days many thought we were actually dating because you always see us together. To me as long as you both set your priorities right then you are good to go but I find out some guys are not cool with it.

So guys do you feel comfortable when your girlfriend or fiancee has a guy as her bestie? If not tell us why.

Ladies you can also share your experience...
Lmao, see ehn, i don't try that nonsense, you've repackaged 'friendzoning' with the 'male bestie' thingy.

If i cant totally annex your heart, mind, body and soul with mine, my dear, that thing ain't working with a hørny dude per say. I no try am at all. Gaskiya!
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by fromnigeria(m): 11:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
Bbsharon:
We all know how bestie ish can be, as in the closseness might send wrong message to people around especially when is a guy and a lady.

My bestie is male and in our 100level days many thought we were actually dating because you always see us together. To me as long as you both set your priorities right then you are good to go but I find out some guys are not cool with it.

So guys do you feel comfortable when your girlfriend or fiancee has a guy as her bestie? If not tell us why.

I am, for i trust her. Btw, do you know she prefers guys as friend if she feels like at all.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by danduj(m): 11:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
wetin konsyn me. make him chop him own,I chop my own.

when time comes,I go pack my every-every & bounce.
lmao
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Odunharry(m): 11:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
MzPecs:

And sometimes, I still wonder why our bestie ain't always our lover!
make ur lover ur bestie today..
Many ladies are not free n open towards their lovers..some even have this fear too.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by agidijude: 11:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
APC gubernatorial candidate Abdullahi Audu was leading in the election announced by the state INEC chairman. But he reportedly dead on Sunday of heart attack. My prayers for you1. Your success will not b a curse to you. 2.Your good news will not suddenly turn to bad news. 3. People that have gathered to celebrate you will not depart to arrange your burial.4. You will eat the fruit of your labour.5. The devil will not turn your family's joy to sorrow.6 . You will not desire what will kill you and what will kill you will not come near you. 7. You and everyone u send this to shall live to fulfill destiny in Jesus name,Take that step of faith today for the Lord has gone ahead of you. In jesus name

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by amiskurie(m): 11:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
Bbsharon:

Rubbish!
Ask yourself first,if u have a husband already,and your husband has a female bestie,and they go to eatery together,and they go on sight seeing holidays together because they are besties...and u be at home to take care of the kids.

Op,if someone is ur bestie,he's supposed to be the one u should marry.

U can't be a male's bestie,and the same time expecting another guy to take that.

U should sacrifice anything like that to satisfy ur boyfriend(I told my girlfriend this)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by dasean1(m): 11:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
viickerz:
See hen, im not in the mood abeg
space booker!
nd besides who begged you to comment
iranu!!
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by phabulux: 11:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
Bbsharon:

This is how I feel...

What the fuq is this doing on frontpage?
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by cassyrooy(m): 11:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
housestark:
Talking from experience, I can categorically tell you that there is a 90% possibility that he'll replace you.
grin 'From experience', sorry to have been there.

Girls.....smart from the time of eve, she may not even realise it but deep down a part of her craves him. and when her she's done with you....the bestie that she saw as a "brother" will suddenly begin to look like a "lover". grin grin

Apprenticeship abi? Kai OP wawa ne.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Realonekingsley(m): 11:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
Even your boo get a boo.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by MzPecs(f): 11:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
Odunharry:

make ur lover ur bestie today..
Many ladies are not free n open towards their lovers..some even have this fear too.

Yeah, u're right!
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Titidi(f): 11:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
Odunharry:

confirm talk....most case na wash.
wetin u want talk with bestie or do mk person no fit do with partner?
What if they were besties before boyfriend came
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by wizsolzy(m): 11:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
Now dats a bad idea. Dem guys should mk friends wit dem guys. Dem babes should mk friends wit dem babes. Dnt want no nigga snooping around me gal. #smilling
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by lilkudos(m): 11:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
To be honest... I have had that kinda experience .. It's really not cool... It'll seem like you having two bfs ... Cause the things you ought to be discussing with your mate.. Ain't always the things you tell him. Your attention is divided... Which puts the guy in an uncomfortable situation... Your bestie should be your bf.. Then others can be friends... You can't get married to me and still spend time with some other dude.. In the name of bestie . cut it
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by surestsam(m): 11:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
NegeduGrace:
My bestie is a male..he ended up asking me out but I refused cos I don't love him to that length but I confided in him a lot when the going was good but now the guy just the avoid me..abeg make una advice me on what to do because this guy is dating n am not.
oga o... U just frndzone d guy.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by wolfrine(m): 11:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
Bbsharon:

Lets turn the table around for a moment, would you be comfortable if ur husband to be has a female as his bestie.
How would dat make u feel... Same here
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
Bbsharon:

i am pretty sure the guy shall one day phuck you.whether you agree with me or not? Don't say iDidn't tell you

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by cassyrooy(m): 11:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
NegeduGrace:
My bestie is a male..he ended up asking me out but I refused cos I don't love him to that length but I confided in him a lot when the going was good but now the guy just the avoid me..abeg make una advice me on what to do because this guy is dating n am not.
Return that Office of Bestie back to your female friends, everything you tell a guy about yourself-especially emotionally related attracts him to give a shot and try to solve that problem for you, na so feelings take dey grow leg o.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by logicalhumour: 11:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
When your bf 's best friend is a guy, you should be as aware that... at the END or at a point in TIME... definitely THINGS would be unveiled...lol #No-offence
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by logicalhumour: 11:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
When your bf 's best friend is a guy, you should be aware that... at the END or at a point in TIME... definitely THINGS would be unveiled...lol #No-offence
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Odunharry(m): 11:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
NegeduGrace:
see one of them...You friendzoned him and he has moved on ..you are here crying..
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Odunharry(m): 11:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
missKiffy:
My bf is my bestie
confirm

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nkechi The House Girl / Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) / See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.