Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? (47167 Views)

Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run / How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? / Male Bestie Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by cruzita(f): 11:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
what's my business .I never pursue my career finish na to dey look person bestie.if una like una kiss for my front I no send as long as u no send for my own

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Elomus: 11:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
moneybag100:
Only if she deny me punany then I may worry. grin
my thought exactly grin
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
My Babe Is Only Entitled To 3 Bestie Which Are The Father, The Son And The Holy Spirit! . . . I Don't Do All Those Bestie Whatever! undecided

6 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by gurunlocker: 11:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
that thing is really hard for guys, you just have to act mature..... some girls are comfortable having guys as friend, when the trust is there, there won't be problems.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by shizzy7(f): 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
As a boy, I feel awesome.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by kobonaire(m): 11:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
Characteristics of a runs girl

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Amustical(m): 11:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
American relationship:
Ist day= Date
2nd day =hug
3rd day= hug again
4th day= kiss
5th day= long kiss
6th day =sex
Nigerian Relationship:
1st day = Toast
2nd day = Toast again
3rd day = Toast again
4th day = Agree
5th day =Date
6th day = Tried to hug but failed
7th day = Hug
8th day = Tried to kiss but failed
9th day = Kiss
10th day = Long kiss
11th day =Tried to have sex but
failed
12th day = Tried to have sex but
failed
13th day = Tried to have sex but
failed
again
14th day = RAPE !!!!!! Abi no b soooo? . . . . . . Gud 9th

24 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Baboo13(m): 11:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ere ki laja n bekun shey

All these bestie msheew be decieving yourself

You'll go for night reading, the boy in will be epping you remove insects that lands on your bress in the night

Btw, I got double promotion from primary 4 to 6. Did you?

6 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Truckpusher(m): 11:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
Not a chance , you gotta chose between us unless you want me to start having female friends that are hotter than you and of course you know how it will pan out. tongue

Let me take charge and be in control or nothing - There can never be two captain in one ship.

7 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
Bbsharon:
We all know how bestie ish can be, as in the closseness might send wrong message to people around especially when is a guy and a lady.

My bestie is male and in our 100level days many thought we were actually dating because you always see us together. To me as long as you both set your priorities right then you are good to go but I find out some guys are not cool with it.

So guys do you feel comfortable when your girlfriend or fiancee has a guy as her bestie? If not tell us why.

Ladies you can also share your experience...
do you feel OK when ya man have a female has his very best friend undecided

answer this question and you got the answer to what you just post.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Odunharry(m): 11:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
MzPecs:

You're correct tho!

Getting myself to believe they've got nothing to do with each other will only take some time!
lol..so u see..
It really hard for a guy and a girl to be just friends..along the line, feelings will set in and except dey wanna die in silence,one must ask the other out

having someone has bestie can mean you can go to any lenght,do anything with that person.
It best people make their lovers bestie.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by fajani(m): 11:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
Friend nko
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by hedonistic: 11:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
Absolute rubbish.

"Between men and women there is no friendship possible. There is passion, enmity, worship, love but no friendship."
- Oscar Wilde

9 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by housestark: 11:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
Talking from experience, I can categorically tell you that there is a 90% possibility that he'll replace you. Girls.....smart from the time of eve, she may not even realise it but deep down a part of her craves him. and when her she's done with you....the bestie that she saw as a "brother" will suddenly begin to look like a "lover". grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by MzPecs(f): 11:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
Odunharry:

lol..so u see..
It really hard for a guy and a girl to be just friends..along the line, feelings will set in and except dey wanna die in silence,one must ask the other out

having someone has bestie can mean you can go to any lenght,do anything with that person.
It best people make their lovers bestie.

And sometimes, I still wonder why our bestie ain't always our lover!

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by netcomms(m): 11:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
It just like making a fried chicken lap to be your best friend.....what do you think that will happen next ?? is it not to eat it ?
meanwhile,check out this link below:
http://neonetwirelessng..com.ng/2015/11/scholarship-in-practical-icttelecoms.html
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by timmycris(m): 11:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
What is bestie #TeamFriendsWithBenefits!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Slama09jnr(m): 11:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
wetin konsyn me. make him chop him own,I chop my own.

when time comes,I go pack my every-every & bounce.
cheesy cheesy I greet ur opinion... It has happened to me man, she called da guy super cool friend of wic they Bleep gon, buh wen I noticed I had no choice Dan to bounce my Ass ahead
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Seculent: 11:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
I usually shake my head for some girls that will say they like making friends with males. That they dislike making friends with females.

All na bush meat go catch hunter last. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Baboo13(m): 11:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
cruzita:
what's my business .I never pursue my career finish na to dey look person bestie.if una like una kiss for my front I no send as long as u no send for my own

Lol this one dey form strong babe
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
Male bestie? she is better off hiding it from me... so of all the millions of girls available she had to choose a male to be best friends with? please.... spare me the crap.... undecided

4 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by permsec: 11:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
cruzita:
sharp babe. two bottles of Amarula for you with Ice.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by ahizih(m): 11:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
Bbsharon:
We all know how bestie ish can be, as in the closseness might send wrong message to people around especially when is a guy and a lady.

My bestie is male and in our 100level days many thought we were actually dating because you always see us together. To me as long as you both set your priorities right then you are good to go but I find out some guys are not cool with it.

So guys do you feel comfortable when your girlfriend or fiancee has a guy as her bestie? If not tell us why.

Even ur boo get a boo

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Maximus85(m): 11:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
It won't happen. It can't happen.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by MrBasketball: 11:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
VickyRotex:
My bestie is "Me, Myself and I" undecided undecided undecided
undecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by xest(m): 11:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
Bbsharon:

Man n woman can hardly be friends,ordinary one sef for dt matter without something popping up.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Slama09jnr(m): 11:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
allanphash7:
Crap

Is there still love itself?

#Teamolosho
cheesy cheesy I can't stop dis laugh o# real teamolosho man
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
My closest friends are male and they encourage me and correct me when I'm wrong. They don't gossip. I always introduce my friends to any man I'm dating, but I know where to draw the line; everything has a limit.
Bbsharon:

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by MrCork: 11:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
Bbsharon:

....it means she wanto phuck him....black men who truss blak women are ususly csll * mugu* (no ofeensse)l angry

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by NegeduGrace(f): 11:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
My bestie is a male..he ended up asking me out but I refused cos I don't love him to that length but I confided in him a lot when the going was good but now the guy just the avoid me..abeg make una advice me on what to do because this guy is dating n am not.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by ePlanet: 11:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
Bbsharon:

As handsome as you know I am, my bestie is a gurl!
U know I'm blessed wit the gift of the gab(smooth as ice operator) yet my bestie is a gurl......

U wud love it wudnt u? I tell her everything , she does same too, we have a song we sing to each other, we have a special language u dnt understand. she knows my likes, aspiration, dislikes n all about me beta that u .
N u r my gf!

#arrrhsolame

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nkechi The House Girl / Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) / See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.