Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,488 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? (47288 Views)

Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run / How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? / Male Bestie Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by daresimon(m): 8:19am On Nov 27, 2015
what kinda friendship is that gonna be?
eventually I will be relegated to friend zone level if I no watch.

that kind of friendship is not allowed, what are we dating for if she can't trust me completely?
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by lurlah2014(f): 8:19am On Nov 27, 2015
COS HER BF NEVER GET STRATEGIC BRAIN
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Odunharry(m): 8:19am On Nov 27, 2015
JoeCutie:
It's just a matter of time before they start phucking.
If I'm your boyfriend, I'm your bestie.

"Bestie" is a lot deeper than the 'best friend' we know.
true yarn at last statement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by hustla(m): 8:20am On Nov 27, 2015
When she is not mad
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by kayolaigbe(m): 8:22am On Nov 27, 2015
There will always be something sinister about the dude so long as he's got a dick.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Odunharry(m): 8:23am On Nov 27, 2015
Niyinficient:

Blive me, had it been he ain't dating, I wud advice u to keenly monitor him and see if he's taking on d advantage of u being close to him or he's actually in love wit u. Now dat he is avoiding u, biko avoid am too, before e be like u dey force ursef on am, u be fine, correct and set babe wey any man will definitely look twice. So chillax, men will come, just b wise.
you get time o..go read her first post on this thread.
he friend zone the nigga, the nigga has moved on and shes complaining
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by mysticalbj(m): 8:24am On Nov 27, 2015
Just-passing
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by drewxx88(m): 8:24am On Nov 27, 2015
Beautifulemi:
My best friend is a guy and we have been friends for a very long time now. I call him my bff and my guy is aware of him. There's simply nothing in it, it all depends on the type of girl one is dating. if you are dating a flirt, then it is kinda difficult to trust her.
maybe when you were single now you have a guy he should be your bestie no pun intended what is it that you discuss with your bestie that you can't discuss with your man ...
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Odunharry(m): 8:25am On Nov 27, 2015
bettyoge:
HMmm, had a male bestie while in skool,people felt we dating even his girl cldnt even bear d sight of me ,rember having a serious issh wit my guy cos he saw my post to him on FB n he felt bad n he said we dating n I said no we bff, finally they came to realise we best frnd frnd n nothing more .
why cant u make ur bf ur bestie?

ladies here are just funny
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by mysticalbj(m): 8:26am On Nov 27, 2015
I don't play that "He's my best guy friend" bullshit. They're always the first guy girls turn to when shit goes wrong.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by firstking01(m): 8:28am On Nov 27, 2015
Cutehector:
My only bestie is Jesus....
hw i wish dis is true.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by firstking01(m): 8:31am On Nov 27, 2015
Nah, am nt cooL wit it, cos love is unpredictable. And u knw gals wit their swinging moodt.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 27, 2015
Odunharry:

what problem cant you share with ur bf or is it that the things you discuss with ur bestie u cant duscuss with ur guy?

so I shld share all wit my bf,like my personal family issue.c as long as he is ur bf n u guyz......he can turn against at anytym.so I stick to my bestie# lv u 'mide bestie#
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Topmost2015(m): 8:35am On Nov 27, 2015
This is subsidy SCAM joor, having married men as bestie, na scam! if your gal get besties don't deceive yourself guy Nah SCAM. angry
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 27, 2015
drewxx88:
then such ladies are dating the wrong guys its obvious the bestie is the better option cos relationships arnt only about bleeping...

yes u r right..thats d mistake we ladies make.. and thats y we keep jumping frm one bf to another....ur boyfriend should also be ur best male friend...thats how its supposed to be.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Kanmyos(m): 8:38am On Nov 27, 2015
@Op....I'm speechless. add me on BBM.....Need friends....58FF7B76
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Magician1503(m): 8:38am On Nov 27, 2015
Bbsharon:
We all know how bestie ish can be, as in the closseness might send wrong message to people around especially when is a guy and a lady.

My bestie is male and in our 100level days many thought we were actually dating because you always see us together. To me as long as you both set your priorities right then you are good to go but I find out some guys are not cool with it.

So guys do you feel comfortable when your girlfriend or fiancee has a guy as her bestie? If not tell us why.

Ladies you can also share your experience...

Confession time!
My ex gf is now engaged to the same guy she told me was her bestie, (a nairalander as well) he even has their pic as dp on his profile.
That thing can dey pain person eh!
Lesson learnt.

Women are like electronics, gadgets or computers, if you wait a little bit, you'd get a better model.

Grateful I got a better model. cool

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 27, 2015
Favolly:
Bestie kor!
That thing na scam jare
Really big scam!
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Kanmyos(m): 8:41am On Nov 27, 2015
@Op....I'm speechless. Add me on BBM.....cool peepz only....need friends.....58FF7B76
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 27, 2015
How much more can this issue be over flogged? Each person to his own ideology. But in my candid opinion,ppl of the opposite sex calling themselves best friends with absolutely no strings attached is just self-delusion. Sb definitely starts catching feelings along the line... that's if it wasn't already there in the first place before they decided to put up a charade of "we're besties."
The only male that can be my best friend is my boyfriend or my husband.

Be cunning, be sly,turn things in ur favour..do whatever u want to do,but pls,don't deceive urself. SELF-DELUSION is COSTLY!!!

4 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Banter1(m): 8:48am On Nov 27, 2015
My bestie is a female! and she happens to be my Ex friend!
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by alveene(m): 8:49am On Nov 27, 2015
NegeduGrace:
My bestie is a male..he ended up asking me out but I refused cos I don't love him to that length but I confided in him a lot when the going was good but now the guy just the avoid me..abeg make una advice me on what to do because this guy is dating n am not.

He just made his intentions known that he wants to abdicate the throne of the zonal chairman of friendzone and u still wanna tie him down. Whats wit u ladies for heaven's sake.
So u wud rather prefer he hangs his sorry self around you, playing d gud friend wen his emotions lies elsewhere? He's tired of pretending mehn. Give him a chance or let him be.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by drewxx88(m): 8:52am On Nov 27, 2015
coha:
so I shld share all wit my bf,like my personal family issue.c as long as he is ur bf n u guyz......he can turn against at anytym.so I stick to my bestie# lv u 'mide bestie#
you Berra date mide cos your with the wrong guy facts
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by alveene(m): 8:56am On Nov 27, 2015
Truluvguy:
A girl i once met was so into her male friend and always pouring it to my face, my best ever. yet she complains of being single and want a good man to settle down with grin grin grin grin grin grin omo i ran for my dear life grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh boi, run the best ur legs can infact kop running even wen no one is chasing. Em ladies lik taking men catch mugu. I sure say d same best ever dey tire d girl anyhow.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by alveene(m): 9:00am On Nov 27, 2015
Abbykem:
My bestie is a male right from jamb lessons day. We are awaiting corpers now. They also said many things about us. My ex could not Blive we are just frnds too. I know his gf nd advise him wen it's comes 2 girls matter and vice versa. We are just frnds and nothing else. I don't really like girls drama.

Bliv u me, one of u is coding d arousal. Ain't nothing lik male bestie mehn. It's either he's hiding his sexual attractions towards you or vice versa. Have been there, trust me.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by anumide(f): 9:01am On Nov 27, 2015
I actually agree with mexyk. my two best friends are guys, but ever since my relationship got serious, they've been complaining of neglect.
I really value them o. it's just that I got myself a new best friend.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 27, 2015
permsec:
sharp babe. two bottles of Amarula for you with Ice.

No be babe o , go look "her" profile ( unless of course she's transgender )
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 27, 2015
anumide:
I actually agree with mexyk. my two best friends are guys, but ever since my relationship got serious, they've been complaining of neglect.
I really value them o. it's just that I got myself a new best friend.

.Those your guys want more than being friends ( I think want to be friends with benefit ) , cos I don't get why a guy would complain of neglect when his female best friend spends more time with her guy. I once had a female bestie from high school and we maintained this friendship till about our sophomore year in the university ( although different schools ) , when she got serious with her boyfriend then I knew I had to step back so as not to convey a wrong impression to her boyfriend. She was even the one who noticed my drawback and she joking asked one day , "Y**** , I see you don't come see me as often as you used to , is it because of G****** ?" , which I answered in the affirmative , eventually she came to understand my point and respected me for it. I made her understand that when I get someone I'm serious with I wouldn't give her the attention I usually give her. Any guy or gal who is claiming best friend after the bestie gas gotten serious with his/her partner wants more than friendship. FACT.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 27, 2015
I tell you bro and if you eventually marry such woman, she will keep running to the best male friend for everything.
alveene:

Oh boi, run the best ur legs can infact kop running even wen no one is chasing. Em ladies lik taking men catch mugu. I sure say d same best ever dey tire d girl anyhow.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 27, 2015
alveene:

Bliv u me, one of u is coding d arousal. Ain't nothing lik male bestie mehn. It's either he's hiding his sexual attractions towards you or vice versa. Have been there, trust me.
Maybe but that's not on mymind at all
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 27, 2015
Odunharry:

its either he is not bn honest or you are not
Maybe

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) / How To Control Your Urges As A Man / Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.