Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? (47175 Views)

Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run / How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? / Male Bestie Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Odunharry(m): 9:30am On Nov 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:
How much more can this issue be over flogged? Each person to his own ideology. But in my candid opinion,ppl of the opposite sex calling themselves best friends with absolutely no strings attached is just self-delusion. Sb definitely starts catching feelings along the line... that's if it wasn't already there in the first place before they decided to put up a charade of "we're besties."
The only male that can be my best friend is my boyfriend or my husband.

Be cunning, be sly,turn things in ur favour..do whatever u want to do,but pls,don't deceive urself. SELF-DELUSION is COSTLY!!!
God bless you
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Odunharry(m): 9:34am On Nov 27, 2015
Abbykem:
Maybe
so do u love him? Y do you chose him as bestie at first?
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Odunharry(m): 9:38am On Nov 27, 2015
coha:
so I shld share all wit my bf,like my personal family issue.c as long as he is ur bf n u guyz......he can turn against at anytym.so I stick to my bestie# lv u 'mide bestie#
chaii....why are you dating him then if u cant discuss things wt him?
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 27, 2015
[quote author=Odunharry post=40450334]
so do u love him? I don't have feelings for him like dating stuff just a normal likeness u have4 a frnd.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Odunharry(m): 9:47am On Nov 27, 2015
[quote author=Abbykem post=40450474][/quote] Good.. hope u guys set boundary?
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by CassaBooBoo(f): 10:03am On Nov 27, 2015
Having a Bestie as a guy is no big deal for me!!!
My Bestie is a Guy...Like am so free and he knows everything about me!!! And he has a bae... We've known ourselves way back from skul and 4 years down the line we still very close...we even got very close after school...He knows what I can do! and we dey fight wella... People think we are dating and we are not dating!!! There are friends you just can't date!!!
So my Man has to trust and believe me!!! Prefer being friends with guys than ladies gaan sef!!! cos I yaff seen things in the hands of babes!!! Learnt my lesson and moved on!!!
No big deal in having a guy as a Bestie!!
Everyone to their own mindset anyways!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by meemeetruth(f): 10:05am On Nov 27, 2015
I av a male bestie we'v knwn 4 lyk a decade now, pple wonda wot kind of frnds we r, som of his gfs left him cos dey tot we r datin, recently, one of dem threatend to slap me buh I told her look am nt datin ur bf I cn neva b a syd chick n b cool wit it, I xpect my bf n evry oda guy to undastand dat nt all gals lyk avin gals as frnds or bestie I tell my bestie evrytin so does he bsyds I knw bout all his numerous escapades I cn neva av anytin intimate wit him nt in dis lyf
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Jobpostboard: 10:08am On Nov 27, 2015
There is no close relationship btw a guy and a girl that something is not involve

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 27, 2015
Odunharry:

Good.. hope u guys set boundary?
we have been friends for the 6yrs and we have never talk about that. Just the normal gisting
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Joy1706(f): 10:22am On Nov 27, 2015
bulldoza:

God will punish you for this scam

You will DIE miserably
You will continue to face hardship and live in penury

Only if you stop cheating people.

EVERYONE SHOULD BEWARE OF THIS BASTĄRD

HE IS A THIEF AND I PRAY HE DIE SOON.
Amen! I'm sure he's the Mr. Johnson that scammed me.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by iamcourage(m): 10:23am On Nov 27, 2015
coha:
My bestie is a guy,he stays n abj while I in phc,we talk evryday share problems,atleast there are still pple dat hv sense.sex is nt evrything abeg.
girls will never learn..the guy is patiently waiting for his time to hit and run..continue.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Odunharry(m): 10:34am On Nov 27, 2015
Abbykem:
we have been friends for the 6yrs and we have never talk about that. Just the normal gisting
Good....what if he ask u out?
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Odunharry(m): 10:36am On Nov 27, 2015
smh...
Funny many gals shouting besties are the ones who cant stand seeing their bf talk with other gals...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by olakrim(m): 10:56am On Nov 27, 2015
She dey craze? Make I hear say any best dey aside me!
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by NegeduGrace(f): 11:11am On Nov 27, 2015
sonofananimal:
mumu undecided na only your self you dey think of!

You tell the guy no and you won come become friends again! Use ya brain think na! The guy dey avoid you so that, that good memory were he get on you before you carry ya chicken brain go FVCK up no go corrupt am again.

The guy na good guy! I even like how he dey avoid you like dead pig, but. You Ode no go sense face ya front continue ya stupidity angry
Haba nau all this insult for which offence nau?if I have offended you in anyway why don't you tell me so I will apologies to you dear?just calm down ok?God bless you
I hate people like you angry be giving guys green like and if the guy FINALLY APROACH you, that's when you have someone in ya life undecided

STVPID WOMAN! What advice did you want.

That's why God will be punishing you people with miserable life.

Chicken
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by alaskido(m): 11:27am On Nov 27, 2015
I do not keep girls as my best friend and there is nothing as a man having a girl as his best friend. If you need to have a best friend, it should be a fellow man. Any girl I like and go out with I must fu*ck her.

If my girlfriend has another man as her bestie, I know they are actually bashing themselves. I will forget about her. Please let us no deceive ourselves.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by ModiKen(m): 11:28am On Nov 27, 2015
Bbsharon:
We all know how bestie ish can be, as in the closseness might send wrong message to people around especially when is a guy and a lady.

My bestie is male and in our 100level days many thought we were actually dating because you always see us together. To me as long as you both set your priorities right then you are good to go but I find out some guys are not cool with it.

So guys do you feel comfortable when your girlfriend or fiancee has a guy as her bestie? If not tell us why.

Ladies you can also share your experience...

I have to ask, why would another man be my gf's bestie. Are both of us not supposed to be besties; as in talk about any and everything and share secrets with each other.

Why would my gf/fiancee be confiding in another man?

Are we not supposed to be inseparable friends while dating (before we get married)?

OP, I don't understand u; just as I don't understand why some girls would keep a guy who isn't their bf as a "bestie".

To make matters worse, the guy may not have a gf but is interested in the lady and for one reason or the other can't ask the lady out; she wld be there thinking he always enjoys her company with no strings attached. SMH! angry

Any guy that has a gf/fiancee but keeps a lady as his bestie doesn't know the meaning of "scale of preference" in a relationship.

OP, one question for you, how would you feel if you bf/fiancee has a lady as his bestie?
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by ModiKen(m): 11:30am On Nov 27, 2015
mexyk:
Ur bf shld become your new bestie. Or what's d essence of having a bf that could one day become your husband.

Why would a girl have a male bestie who isn't her bf? What then is the essence of a relationship; just to Bleep?!
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 27, 2015
Odunharry:

Good....what if he ask u out?
It's gonna be 'NO'
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
#OloshoTins
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by freemile2ru: 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
Dats all I have to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by dj4real(m): 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
According to a song in the 90's "She said he's just a friend"...BULL SH IT!!she might not have any amorous feelings towards d guy ,but if that guy's got a dick between his legs and finds u good enough to be his friend,trust me theres 97.5℅ chance that guy Mturbates at night thinking about HER!(the so called best friend)....don't get me wrong there are times it might work e.g.if the guy is gay, or if he's married ,any other scenario na"STORY FOR THE gods"
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by VickyRotex(f): 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by MrBasketball: 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by PALCHUX(m): 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
I hate dat with passion, it happened to a friend of mine who has a gf but in a distance relationship, she had a bestie as a guy and but the bf was not happy with it, but she kept saying we are just friends. Later the bf got to find out that she was pregnant for the bestie

#SAYNOTOMALEBESTIE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by predatorX: 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Some Men and their wahala. Lol.
Bt the guy should understand, its just a bestie, thats all.

bestie wey dey press your headlamps abi

Endtime Opinion!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
Odunharry:
God bless you
God bless u,too.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by pickpin: 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
I dey Bleep my bestie every week....

Just leaving this out there
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by VickyRotex(f): 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by surestsam(m): 6:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
coha:
so I shld share all wit my bf,like my personal family issue.c as long as he is ur bf n u guyz......he can turn against at anytym.so I stick to my bestie# lv u 'mide bestie#
try to seduce d mide nd see if he wunt phuck u blue black.... Be forming saint dere...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) / When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You / Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.