Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (76922 Views)

She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Engrcharlesid(m): 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
Love Machine:
I don't trust a lady i am in a relationship with because i know she is only mine when she visits.When she leaves my side she is no longer mine.
gbam
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Odunharry(m): 1:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
artisticallyart:

Leave that girl! She was talking to one of my guy about coming g to Lagos that she is currently on leave! Rubbish.
I hardly take many girls serious cause they lie and pretend alot.
there are many here who will say they can't date a male nairalander but all that na wash... we know some of them scope

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
Love Machine:
I don't trust a lady i am in a relationship with because i know she is only mine when she visits.When she leaves my side she is no longer mine.
You have trust issues work on it. Yes, these days you hardly trust a girl. I have read here online where one of my e-buddies was dating a girl not knowing he made him an option only for her to announce to him she would getting married in a months time. Work on it(trust) and don't date a girl that you meet in a club (in fact Na she sure pass) than the regular church or street girl.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
Odunharry:

I hardly take many girls serious cause they lie and pretend alot.
there are many here who will say they can't date a male nairalander but all that na wash... we know some of them scope

News flash! I have dated about four here and they said they can't date a Nairalaner....yimu! We had a great time while we were dating and it was a nondisclosure dating, two are married now.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
Guys sha. That was how one idiot wasted 6 yrs of his life not mine.
Him money wey you chop and his energy wey you waste nko? If you are not benefiting in that relationship you would have quit long ago.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Your mother is a fool. Seriously you are very stupid
Here we go! Odunharry!
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ifeomaekol(f): 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
artisticallyart:

True talk! I don't have to date for years neither do I believe in long term courtship! I met my ex in the university and the moment I saw her I knew she was the one for me, we dated but did not end up in marriage beacause we were in the same dept, course mate and church.
If she is reading this I still love....and would marry her now.
ehyah, try n get her contact frm frds in d dept u still keep in touch wt or u try fb, search her name if dt doesn't wrk, ask ur colleagues dt r ur fb frds. Or beta still I hope she gets to read ds on NL.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by dachaste(f): 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
lol.. 2-3 months and you want to get married, women.. Your lives are so easy!

I don't mean getting married after 2-3 months. Get me well I meant I should know where I stand and whre his priorities lies afta 2 months. U grab?
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
artisticallyart:

You have trust issues work on it. Yes, these days you hardly trust a girl. I have read here online where one of my e-buddies was dating a girl not knowing he made him an option only for her to announce to him she would getting married in a months time. Work on it(trust) and don't date a girl that you meet in a club (in fact Na she sure pass) than the regular church or street girl.
It will hurt a guy who trust a girl and he later find out that that girl is a hypocrite.Why do you think most guyz beat their woman to stupor?It's this same trust issues that they are having on her that he later find out they are not near tru---st

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by PunterTim(m): 1:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Lucky ke. We are talking of two different things here. A guy with a big long and fat diick and a guy that refuse to take you home 6yrs into a relationship.
I Jus Passed Your Criteria Excellently!
Cnt Phuck U For 6yrs N Not Take U To Mama..
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
ifeomaekol:
ehyah, try n get her contact frm frds in d dept u still keep in touch wt or u try fb, search her name if dt doesn't wrk, ask ur colleagues dt r ur fb frds. Or beta still I hope she gets to read ds on NL.
She is not responding on Facebook plus she is far from me and I dont do long distance relationship. She is on my Facebook but when a girl does not give you attention, you know what I mean.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by obiorathesubtle: 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
dachaste:

I don't mean getting married after 2-3 months. Get me well I meant I should know where I stand and whre his priorities lies afta 2 months. U grab?
we said the same thing.. You just didn't see it because you know I'm not a woman just like you.. And you're wired to act that way.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Chicagoesontop: 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
Oliviaarims:

She's still professing love... Hmmmm... That's sth. U'd better not indulge her, before sb becomes an adulterous wife. She's married now. There shouldn't be any love talks anymore.

Just saying.
No We Are Far From That, She Told Me That She Is Praying Earnestly For Me To Get A Good Wife And She Will Love To Be Friends With My Wife Even, So She Can Even Help Lecture Her How She Will Understand To Cope And Be Happy With Me, (we both laughed at this ), She Is Now Like My Blood Sister We Discuss Maturely Now Cos I Know She Is Wise, That's Why I Love Her, And I am Wise Too That's Why She Loves Me, So We Don't Think On That Angle, We Only Call And Not See !!!
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by udysweet(f): 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
To ur first statement,he's gone trust me he's never gonna come back. And if he does ,I'll be lik dat lady who put a thread abt wantin to commit murder(I might probably jus stab him to death,lol)but na joke o!
Got som chic pregnant shortly afta we parted,and she moved in wit him,case closed.
Then to ur second part,I dnt tink I implied dat anywere dat I wil jus marry o. Why will he not love me evn small,and I too,him? If I go ahead and marry,dat will b out of desperation and d marriage might sooner or later,crash.
But u know wat? Let God hav His way jare
MORNDEW:

Madam, he might not have gone truly he might still come Back. Besides so any man that comes ur way now weda he loves you or not but so long he is ready, u will marry?
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ifeomaekol(f): 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
artisticallyart:

She is not responding on Facebook plus she is far from me and I dont do long distance relationship. She is on my Facebook but when a girl does not give you attention, you know what I mean.
depends on ur appraoch, bt if dts d case then u hv to move on. Some oda gal wuld give u d attention u need.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
Doesn't show on the forehead you know?

It doesn't need to show on the forehead,women are blessed with what is called foresight. They are not seers but they can perceive how the relationship will end...unfortunately many women choose to ignore their intuition tongue undecided

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
Abbykem:
No wonder. I just pity d kind of girl dat dates ur type
There is one girl that was dating my friend before.I usually see her with guys in a love zone corner.And each time i caught her she.would tell me that guy was her brothers friends.I know her brothers and those guyz i saw her with were not the same levels with her brothers.I don't even see those guyz with her brothers.This girl think say i be Mr ibu.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by udysweet(f): 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
Yes o,u read right. I don't feel proud of it myself. Like wat d heck,ddnt I see d signs? Did I love too much and was blind to d signs? Lol
artisticallyart:

My goshgosh shocked!!! 7 what!
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
Love Machine:
It will hurt a guy who trust a girl and he later find out that that girl is a hypocrite.Why do you think most guyz beat their woman to stupor?It's this same trust issues that they are having on her that he later find out they are not near tru---st
My guy! Hurt is part of love, if you have never being hurt before then you have never been in love. Yes, many are hypocrite once you find out she not trust worthy, talk to her about it if she persist....dump her sharply. A lot of reasons why guys beat a woman which I don't subscribe to, some have taken Gbanar, alcohol, fianace and perhaps work(meeting target and the woman is driving you nuts), they are ways of handling a woman-------not talking to her kills her faster, answering her is monosyllable way, not giving her attention or spending time with her.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
ifeomaekol:
depends on ur appraoch, bt if dts d case then u hv to move on. Some oda gal wuld give u d attention u need.
Maybe you! Drop your mail.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
Suigeneris93:

It doesn't need to show on the forehead,women are blessed with what is called foresight. They are not seers but they can perceive how the relationship will end...unfortunately many women choose to ignore their intuition tongue undecided
Do you go into a relationship with a guy for the purpose of marriage or for companionship?It's is better to tell him how you want the relationship to go beforehand.So that he will have a rethink.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
udysweet:
Yes o,u read right. I don't feel proud of it myself. Like wat d heck,ddnt I see d signs? Did I love too much and was blind to d signs? Lol
Sweetheart! Don't worry! Pick up yourself, be active in church, social gatherings and go for outing such as cinemas. Always look good, trust me you would see that man. See! We have a lot of men willingly to settle down but are finding to hard to see a responsibile girl.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Odunharry(m): 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
artisticallyart:
Here we go! Odunharry!
na who she quote? make I check my mentions.. lol
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
Suigeneris93:

Yes, never ignore a woman's feelings, instincts and foresight about somethings, you never go with her instinct. I forgot to add, weight it well because some of thier instincts are for selfish gains.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
There is nothing wrong in a guy declaring his intention(s) months into the relationship. Atleast the lady will know her stance. Take it or leave it, every lady that desires marriage works with time. And wasting her time when you know she truly will love to settle down with you is sheer wickedness. 4-5 months is enough for you to know if she will make a good wife.

Remeber karma is a biatch. The words of a heartbroken woman can render you useless for life. Do unto her how you wish to be treated if you were to be a woman.

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
artisticallyart:

My guy! Hurt is part of love, if you have never being hurt before then you have never been in love. Yes, many are hypocrite once you find out she not trust worthy, talk to her about it if she persist....dump her sharply. A lot of reasons why guys beat a woman which I don't subscribe to, some have taken Gbanar, alcohol, fianace and perhaps work(meeting target and the woman is driving you nuts), they are ways of handling a woman-------not talking to her kills her faster, answering her is monosyllable way, not giving her attention or spending time with her.
Hurt no be love rara.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
Love Machine:
Do you go into a relationship with a guy for the purpose of marriage or for companionship?It's is better to tell him how you want the relationship to go beforehand.So that he will have a rethink.
I concur with you. but most times we ladies are kinda shy and scared of baring our minds, so as not to be termed desperate.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Benwems(m): 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
. No I was very faithful to him.
If what you said is true. God will bring a prince charming you, IJN, AMEN.
Your type is hard to see, keep it up.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
Love Machine:

Every relationship should be expected to lead to smth tangible in future. Marriage cannot be seperated from Companionship if u ask me

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
udysweet:
To ur first statement,he's gone trust me he's never gonna come back. And if he does ,I'll be lik dat lady who put a thread abt wantin to commit murder(I might probably jus stab him to death,lol)but na joke o!
Got som chic pregnant shortly afta we parted,and she moved in wit him,case closed.
Then to ur second part,I dnt tink I implied dat anywere dat I wil jus marry o. Why will he not love me evn small,and I too,him? If I go ahead and marry,dat will b out of desperation and d marriage might sooner or later,crash.
But u know wat? Let God hav His way jare
Mz udy the come dec 6 2016, you will be part of the people testifying of miracle marriage in cannanland. Remeber pa oyedepo's teaching during impartaion service. Spirit of faith.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by udysweet(f): 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
*smiles* tnx a lot! As for dat church part,infact I've signed convenant wit God two days ago at d shiloh prog,I need to get serios. Overshy no go kill me,mixing up wit pple in my zone is a big issue for me maybe because everyone has caucus,lol!hardly mix wit pple,most times I'm on my own save for social media life o(wat an irony)
Dat cinema own,I shd do dat dis Xmas,need to go out more often. Yeah der are gud men,wat is needed is divine connection,that thing dat will bring u pple togeda.
Merry xmas in advance!

artisticallyart:

Sweetheart! Don't worry! Pick up yourself, be active in church, social gatherings and go for outing such as cinemas. Always look good, trust me you would see that man. See! We have a lot of men willingly to settle down but are finding to hard to see a responsibile girl.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by innocent1(m): 1:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
I think the guy left you because he does not have "Big, Long, and Fast dick" as stated in your signature.

ladycomfort post=40927518
:

Guys sha. That was how one idiot wasted 6 yrs of his life not mine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding / Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session / Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.