Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (76910 Views)

She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 12, 2015
rileydaddy:
getting marry is not a day thing,so we the guys need time and money.. grin
undecided I do hope you get a girl/s willing to date for up to a year or more undecided wink.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by henryhemon(m): 11:43am On Dec 12, 2015
Is it only men that waste ladies time? Ladies do same too.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by bukaldrinio(m): 11:44am On Dec 12, 2015
My ppl the best option for all this saga is if u are a lady..date a guy who is ten yes above u...ie ..girl 18....guy 25 to 30 so that b4 getting to 23 24..u will know ur stand...so that thins won't be too late

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 12, 2015
watered:
God in heaven I'm very grateful that I'm a man and not a woman. Please if you will still permit me to come to this world again make me a man please Sir.

On to the matter, not all girlfriends are worthy of being wives; some of them are just good in bed and hangout but not to keep a home.

Imagine you want to be my wife and every weekend all you tell me is club, partying and drinking, let's eat out, let's go shopping for clothes and wears, at the club she smokes like she's an exhaust pipe of a Dangote trailer

My dear ladies should upgrade and talk responsibly only then shall men like me see the wife in them else we keep hanging out.

Signed;
Watered
Quite true. I 've always wondered why a woman would consciously carry on in such an unladylike manner... But there are instances where the woman is totally blameless.. She's everything a man should want in a wife , but still, some men decide to be unfair to them.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Crystalclara(f): 11:48am On Dec 12, 2015
Bisjosh:
A lady should always go for someone that is at least 4years older and ahead of her not age mates because truly the economy isnt friendly so guys are shying away from responsibility of marriage.

That been said, i don't agree with more than one year dating/courtship.
If a guy is really serious about you, he would have taken some steps.

It doesn't make sense when someone says "i cant know him or her in a year" BS! You cant know someone completely unless you start living together undecided

dated hubby for jst 8months.....

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 12, 2015
Ladycomfort! It because you are lesbian that was why he left you. How old are you? You started dating @19 now you are 25! You are 25 now 31!
Do you know how to cook, clean and advise your man? Most men these days need a woman not girls as a wife. You are there with him through thick and thin.

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by lonelydora: 11:48am On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
Guys sha. That was how one idiot wasted 6 yrs of his life not mine.

Guess you are not my cousin and you don't stay in the East. PM please.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Benwems(m): 11:49am On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
Please dear, dont get upset. I have a question for you. Within those six years where you faithful to him ? Did another guy touch you? Even if its your boobs or even a kiss!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by bukaldrinio(m): 11:50am On Dec 12, 2015
I have seen a guy that trained a lady from sec to uni waiting to marry her after grage...the girl grage and dump the guy and marry another man onto say the guy no be graduate but the guy trained her so that there will be a graduate in the home and two of them agreed...women are devil

10 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by akindap07(m): 11:51am On Dec 12, 2015
Abbykem:
You nko
we all cheat joor....buh gurls cheat more

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by kraftsta(m): 11:51am On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
Ehya. Sowi!! Buh if u give me d chance, I promise to only waste just one(1) of ur nights...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 11:52am On Dec 12, 2015
Benwems:

Please dear, dont get upset. I have a question for you. Within those six years where you faithful to him ? Did another guy touch you? Even if its your boobs or even a kiss!!!
. No I was very faithful to him.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by tpraiz(m): 11:52am On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:

Hope u r finally married now '

If not u must be a very Old lady by now '

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 12, 2015
@watered! Chop knuckle. The girls outside are bed warmers. You start dating a girl and she comes for weekend all she want is going to club, eat outside, can't cook and find it difficult to do laundry and on too of that ask you for money. We don't have wife material, what we have are not bedmates, very difficult to see a responsible, well mannered and home grown girl. My take! Date 18yrs and 19yrs girls!

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by evolg(m): 11:53am On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
lmao
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 12, 2015
tpraiz:

Hope u r finally married now '

If not must be a very Old lady by now '
grin
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by noblegrex: 11:54am On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
na u talk am!we no know.unless you tell us wetin happen.may be na you no give am well well!
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by pedrilo: 11:55am On Dec 12, 2015
I always tell them settling down is not by force, if am not ready u can move on. Dnt drag me into unwanted expenses, I hav my plans and if my plans doesn't suit urs, u can take a bow and go. I always tell dem from d onset, but a lot of dem still agree to date me cos of my freshness and ruggedness. They feeling d nigga puh-leeeeeese!

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 12, 2015
bukaldrinio:
I have seen a guy that trained a lady from sec to uni waiting to marry her after grage...the girl grage and dump the guy and marry another man onto say the guy no be graduate but the guy trained her so that there will be a graduate in the home and two of them agreed...women are devil
The Guy is not smart. He should have impregnated her.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:

And you were busy telling him, baby, hit it harder

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 12, 2015
udysweet:
Hahaha! And one wasted 7 of mine! But its in d past!I guess I believed in love too and tried to make it work by all means,forgetting Bible says lean not on ur own understanding and also said by strength shall no man prevail. I wanted to help God but now,I'm calling Him into my affairs,can't afford anoda time waster o. Infact I'm typing this from Shiloh ground,I've tapped,received and ingested enof annointing(am willing to share some to u o,lol!)
Nobody shd come and label any lady here and be sayin its hard to get we're playing. Fine,we do mak mistakes but it is God dat pardons. That dsnt mean we shd jump at every Tom Dick and Harry one meets or approaches ones. I pray for a discerning spirit,to know henceforth,the ones who wants to come and waste our time or use us to satisfy sexual pleasures. Be gone in Jesus name,Amen!
My goshgosh shocked!!! 7 what!

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 11:58am On Dec 12, 2015
evolg:

lmao
. Its not actually funny.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by onyowo(f): 11:58am On Dec 12, 2015
brainbucks:

Last Days friends-with-benefits expecting marriage.

Una go wait...

E neva clear to una say dis na Last Days??
. Am telling u, serious last days..
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by obiorathesubtle: 11:59am On Dec 12, 2015
ISLAM4theWISE:
Is like anger and igbos is 5 n 6
tribalism is exhausting.. I won't like to discuss it with you.. I'm sorry please.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 12, 2015
TOPCRUISE:
My advice: If and when you are ready to get married start dating. If you are not yet ready to get married don't date
That's a bit risky. Imagine a girl that wishes to get married at 25. Should she then start to date only when she's 25? Strt getting to know what being in a relationship means... What putting up with a person totally different from u involves.. At that age? And what if the first relationship doesn't work out? There are far more consequences in that.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Seven years . You know life itself is a lesson. No more time wasters in Jesus name
I say a big Amen.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by obiorathesubtle: 12:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Shows in his attitude... In his plans and goals.. In what he says.
kindof.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
Ewo! Pele. God of restoration will restore unto u all those 6 wasted/lost years. Say Amen.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
tivta:

Just like my friend femi whose father allows him to keep his girlfriends in his house overnight...
Can you imagine?

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
Toks2008:

Unfortunately i will say that you need to direct this thread to ladies more because they dont know what they want.

I created a thread asking ladies five questions and the response showed that most Nigerian girls will remain single for long time.

They are their own problems so let them deal with it. For me, im not interested in wasting time with any clueless naija girl who will go fasting and praying for a hubby and when they see one that is when they will form even more like a possessed individual.

Link, please.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
Oketwin:

see ur life y would any reasonable guy settle with u wen al u lik is dis fat Long dick na ur signature talk am ooo
The aftermath of a broken relationship
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by evolg(m): 12:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Its not actually funny.
I was actually lmao"ing" @ ur signature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding / Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session / Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.