Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her (100697 Views)

The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by mafioso47(m): 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
Laveda:
For that Nigga mind he's smart undecided......
Smart is the new Sexy lol. Not every guy is like that tho.
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by queebeediva(f): 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
For the guy mind he has arrived na abi? Well I blamed the girl for having the ideal of sleeping with men for any wreasons but the guy in questions is so irresponsible and childish to spill such nonsense . Anyways all sinners must not go unpurnish let him countinue cause I sure no one day he will meet his senses. As for the lady , u look so cheap joh!
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by seunlly(m): 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
End time fuckers
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by flokii: 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
elvisdaniels:
Sharp guy cheesy cheesy cheesy
That awkward moment you're having sex with a prostitute and you re seriously feeling her soul and you we be like
oh!...
Baby.........say my name
she then screams...................
‪#‎CCCUUUSTOMMMER

Lmao grin

talking from experience I see...

why you dey patronize olosho na?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by IGWISE(m): 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
Stale news
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
Strahovski:
undecided

Seriously? The guy is doing her the favor? Males have higher libido and stronger sexual responses than females. So technically, it's the woman doing the man a favor unless she requests. In most cases men make the request.

Some even beg the lady so? What about those who mount pressure on the lady? I notice only men complain of being starved for sex.. so man for scientific view/context men need and enjoy sex more. That's the fucking truth.

I don't know about your Nigeria context but science, it's men who are receiving the favor from the women

Actually, scientifically speaking, ladies are supposed to enjoy sex more. Compare both sexes' reproductive organs, the penȋ̝̊s is basically a lump of skin that becomes rigid when blood rushes to it (when aroused). The vagina on the other hand, is raw (exposed) tissue with enough nerve endings to knit a sweater (pls don't try this at home cheesy ). So scientifically speaking, which reproductive organ do you think ought to have a greater response to stimuli, the chunk of skin or the sensitive tissue? Ever wondered why women scream and moan in bed, while men mostly grunt?

Of course, for a lady to enjoy sexual intercourse, she must be in the right frame of mind, well stimulated and the guy should be gentle and patient, so he can satisfy her. This probably explains why Naija chicks see sex as a chore, even though technically they're supposed to enjoy it more. Not to mention societal views on female sexual awareness, backward customs/beliefs and religious views on the preservation/suppression of female innocence/sexual awareness that psychologically make them averse to enjoying sexual pleasures.

5 Likes

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by menxer: 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
Some people sef, how is the boy stewpid for saying the truth?

Since PMB finished campaign and won election, have you seen him in your town, no be we dey camp(aign) for Abuja to see him?

And why would the girl raise the issue so bluntly without any tact? It only makes her look needy.

The truth is always bitter.

On the flip side, The girl ought to know that konji, like a sine graph, has a perfect repetitive pattern...
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
SirWere:
Done that shit many times.......... No biggie
. Shey make we clap for you ni
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by elvisdaniels(m): 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
flokii:

Lmao grin

talking from experience I see...

why you dey patronize olosho na?
Because konji na bastard coupled with highness from few bottles of origin wink grin

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by hustler86(m): 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
Laveda:

Kffb babe, let's create a thread 4us smiley
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by muller1(m): 9:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
eyha sad wicked boy.

the way u treat other girls is the way ur sister shall be treated! say amen
and u think it works that way?
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Youngpo413: 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
eyha sad wicked boy.

it doesn't work out that way,since ladies no more have respect for their pusys,so they deserve it.

1 Like

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
CaroLyner:
the girl sounds foolish anyway.
Good observation
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
eyha sad wicked boy.

And if they are all boys in their family?

#Dehn dehn
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
SMH for girls, so she didn't see the signs from d very beginning that all he wanted was sex? undecided

Most girls are easily carried away. Besides it was fun while the going was good. So didn't c any sign

1 Like

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
haa, this is unfair.
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by NeonDee(m): 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
eyha sad wicked boy.

AMEN!
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Youngpo413: 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
Laveda:
smart is an understatement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by bengems(m): 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

Isn't that drake? why is he laughing without control? grin grin grin grin
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Gracito(f): 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
Lool cheesy grin that reply strong!
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Lucasbalo(m): 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
kallmemrB:
Not possible...only if his sister na olosho
Gbam.
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Youngpo413: 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
SMH for girls, so she didn't see the signs from d very beginning that all he wanted was sex? undecided
she was blinded by greed and lust.

1 Like

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by lirusehn(m): 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
eyha sad wicked boy.

AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:

I dear you to start using your brain undecided
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Usminous: 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
elvisdaniels:
Sharp guy cheesy cheesy cheesy
That awkward moment you're having sex with a prostitute and you re seriously feeling her soul and you we be like
oh!...
Baby.........say my name
she then screams...................
‪#‎CCCUUUSTOMMMER
Funny guy... Lol

1 Like

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Skmoda360(m): 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
faith551:

Is that how you see it?

Hold on,, before you start screaming of how a guy can't do that to you and how you can't take rubbish and stuffs
One thing we always sweep under the rug is the fact that when we really fall in love we all become foolish. That's real love, you might have not seen some one you love that much, but the girl prolly did, she shouldn't be blamed, the guy should be
thats the truth bro.

1 Like

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Orikinla(m): 10:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by eyimba02(m): 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
kallmemrB:
hahaha.,.....very badt guy
was laughing like say I forget my sense
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by whytepawn1(m): 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
eyha sad wicked boy.

you shouldn't be in a hurry to take sides. some girls this days could be so loose.....
just today a friend of mine got to meet a lady for the first time... and eventually had sex with her... , why should I blame this guy in question
*** don't get me wrong *** there are equally Sweet and morally sound ladies out there...
my angel is one .

1 Like

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by McTobe(m): 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
misspicy:

Amen grin
I always know where to find u. but how e take concern d guy sister. karma no dey work like dat atall atall
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by hmuhammad(m): 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
He's a very smart guy, my guy don cut his share waka.
Laveda:

1 Like

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Orikinla(m): 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
This is what we call CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH. NO STRINGS ATTATCHED. JUST FORK AND GO, Finis.

1 Like

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by zynzyn(m): 10:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
Strahovski:
undecided

Seriously? The guy is doing her the favor? Males have higher libido and stronger sexual responses than females. So technically, it's the woman doing the man a favor unless she requests. In most cases men make the request.

Some even beg the lady so? What about those who mount pressure on the lady? I notice only men complain of being starved for sex.. so man for scientific view/context men need and enjoy sex more. That's the fucking truth.

I don't know about your Nigeria context but science, it's men who are receiving the favor from the women

To settle this debate, get married and don't bang your wife for one month!! You go hear WHENNN!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks / Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) / Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.