Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You (52427 Views)

"I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online / 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. / This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
Odunharry:
cool lalasticlala is here
Yes oh i had to bless this topic so lala can move it smiley
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by LaurelP(m): 12:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
OP, you forgot to add kitty-cat cheesy

grin oya help me add am
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Odunharry(m): 12:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
sickstars:

Taamekun ni
which kind language be this
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Osita1234: 12:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
True
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by COOLCATS: 12:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
Intelligence.... This turns me on.

1 Like

Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Odunharry(m): 12:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:
Yes oh i had to bless this topic so lala can move it smiley
me no see the blessing o.... u can lie
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
Odunharry:

Ethopian
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
Odunharry:

Ethopian language
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
Odunharry:

me no see the blessing o.... u can lie

Lol a whole fp nah blessing b dat oh .. U know hw many ppl cry for fp
Ur blessed my brother
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
When you dont apply make up

Make up is fraud

I love naturally beautiful women

Not pretty during the day and monster at night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by bluice2(m): 12:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
CaroLyner:
they are alws listing list for us.high time we start listing for guys too

I have seen the list from women already, the qualities listed was 56 sad
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Odunharry(m): 12:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
sickstars:
Ethopian language
tthes aegho loma?
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by tosyne2much(m): 12:30pm On Dec 22, 2015
LaurelP:

grin oya help me add am
Nice write-up bro cheesy

You go soon see my own sef cheesy
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Tonytonex(m): 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
I love you. no 7 is a boom!
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Lamasta(m): 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
The major thing that attracts me to a lady is her ability to smile and be happy, each time I come accross or be with such a lady it sends me a signal that am with someone who is comfortable.........
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Toks2008(m): 12:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
LaurelP:
Call it green light,red light or whatever you like, there are certain qualities men find irresistible in women. It's therefore no surprise that some ladies date a man for just one month and before you know it, the man proposes, while others keep going from one man to the other and they keep "dumping" you.
Most of our ladies already know these things but choose to still ignore in the name of being hard to get or being "civilized ". There are however some things that civilization cannot change especially in Africa, at least not in this our generation yet.
Without much ado, here are some qualities that will surely make a man want to have you forever.

1. Respect : Every man craves for respect, especially from women. It has nothing to do with pride, its the way we are wired. If you find it hard as a lady to respect a man then you might as well forget about settling with a man and maybe try a fellow woman. Women thrive on love and attention, men thrive on respect. Even the Bible says it. When you respect and honor a man, there's nothing he cannot do for you. That is why women who seem respectful always attract men. Enough said on this.

2. Confidence : Now by confidence I don't mean arrogance, there's a lot of difference between them. A confident woman knows what she wants and goes for it, she knows how to make her man happy, she feels free to show off her man and brag about him, she pursues her goal with vigour and there's this air of happiness around her. That's the kind of woman a man cannot resist. Not the talkative, insulting, busy body type.

3. Decency: A large percentage of men desire decently dressed women. At least 90 percent and am talking about serious relationship unless a man wants to have you for satisfaction. No man wants to marry a wife who dresses half naked. Sexy is good but naked is unacceptable to most men. Ladies too much makeup pisses most men off. Too much artificial hair, nails and all makes you look fake and only good for banging.

4. Can she keep a home? : There is nothing as nice as a man coming home and finding his house well cleaned and arranged. It tells the man that this lady will surely make a good wife. Most women feel that men are feeling too big to do these things like cleaning, washing and cooking. It's not so. Men are not wired to do these things just like women are not wired to do strenuous work like wiring, carrying heavy loads etc.

5. Can she cook? : Men love food. I can't stress that enough. That is why a man can start developing feelings for the house maid who cooks good food for him and takes care of his house. Show a man that you can feed him good food and he will want to keep you forever.

6. Neatness and good dress sense : A neat, well dressed, nice smelling, well put together woman is very desirable. Enough said.

7. Smile : Now this is where most Naija ladies fail woefully. I don't know if it's against the law in this country for women smile. You see them carrying long faces like they woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Ladies please smile. It communicates confidence and friendliness and also shows you have a good heart. Men can't resist a sexy smile from a woman.

Guys add more.

Lalasticlala good morning.

And this is why maids keEp snatching hubbies from madams because you will hardly get all thee in a modern lady hence modernization is the root cause of the unmarried situation of old spinsters today.

GOD SAVE THE MODERN LADIES
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
Toks2008:

And this is why maids keEp snatching hubbies from madams because you will hardly get all thee in a modern lady hence modernization is the root cause of the unmarried situation of old spinsters today.

GOD SAVE THE MODERN LADIES
Lol
Go get villiage bride wey no modern .. Also come with problems
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Chuksyno(m): 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:
Rubbish ...

I still see married ladies that do the opposite . Yet them don marry

Perhaps they entered marriage institution with fake certificate. Most women open their character after their hook up with a man.
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
Chuksyno:
Perhaps they entered marriage institution with fake certificate. Most women open their character after their hook up with a man.
Gbam
U know women well
I did stress that any wlman can pretend to have all these qualities to trap a man once they married true colours shows
Thats y most marriages dont last long
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by lolu20: 12:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
humility. that's d best quality.
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by viktor01(m): 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
Point 1 though.
Ladies crave for love but men interpret respect as love.
I just automatically fall for any lady that shows me respect.
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
lolu20:
humility. that's d best quality.
Some prostitutes posses dat quality u like ... Dont make them fit for marriage does it?
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by omozu1(m): 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
7. Smile : Now this is where most Naija ladies fail woefully. I don't know if it's against the law in this country for women smile. You see them carrying long faces like they woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Ladies please smile. It communicates confidence and friendliness and also shows you have a good heart. Men can't resist a sexy smile from a woman.

I love this no seven please help me tell them.
Nothing makes a man fall cheaply like a sexy smile.
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by ariesbull: 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
LaurelP:
Call it green light,red light or whatever you like, there are certain qualities men find irresistible in women. It's therefore no surprise that some ladies date a man for just one month and before you know it, the man proposes, while others keep going from one man to the other and they keep "dumping" you.
Most of our ladies already know these things but choose to still ignore in the name of being hard to get or being "civilized ". There are however some things that civilization cannot change especially in Africa, at least not in this our generation yet.
Without much ado, here are some qualities that will surely make a man want to have you forever.

1. Respect : Every man craves for respect, especially from women. It has nothing to do with pride, its the way we are wired. If you find it hard as a lady to respect a man then you might as well forget about settling with a man and maybe try a fellow woman. Women thrive on love and attention, men thrive on respect. Even the Bible says it. When you respect and honor a man, there's nothing he cannot do for you. That is why women who seem respectful always attract men. Enough said on this.

2. Confidence : Now by confidence I don't mean arrogance, there's a lot of difference between them. A confident woman knows what she wants and goes for it, she knows how to make her man happy, she feels free to show off her man and brag about him, she pursues her goal with vigour and there's this air of happiness around her. That's the kind of woman a man cannot resist. Not the talkative, insulting, busy body type.

3. Decency: A large percentage of men desire decently dressed women. At least 90 percent and am talking about serious relationship unless a man wants to have you for satisfaction. No man wants to marry a wife who dresses half naked. Sexy is good but naked is unacceptable to most men. Ladies too much makeup pisses most men off. Too much artificial hair, nails and all makes you look fake and only good for banging.

4. Can she keep a home? : There is nothing as nice as a man coming home and finding his house well cleaned and arranged. It tells the man that this lady will surely make a good wife. Most women feel that men are feeling too big to do these things like cleaning, washing and cooking. It's not so. Men are not wired to do these things just like women are not wired to do strenuous work like wiring, carrying heavy loads etc.

5. Can she cook? : Men love food. I can't stress that enough. That is why a man can start developing feelings for the house maid who cooks good food for him and takes care of his house. Show a man that you can feed him good food and he will want to keep you forever.

6. Neatness and good dress sense : A neat, well dressed, nice smelling, well put together woman is very desirable. Enough said.

Guys add more.

Well

8. Is her Toto tight and her breast standing .
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Xmen149(m): 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
LaurelP:

Guys add more.

I think it shld be '..to marry you and stay married'...alot without those quality are married but for how long seem to be the main problem..i concur with op
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
How on earth did you forget to add MIND-BLOWING SEX to the List?
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by free2blast(m): 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
A woman is like a 100 unit course (if it exist though), you will have to study hard and still wont know it all.
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
CaroLyner:
they are alws listing list for us.high time we start listing for these guys too
Haba.. No be you first start am
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by obowunmi(m): 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2015
1) a man can pretend

2) if a man is not interested he is not interested and nothing will change his mind.
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Rawblings(m): 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
Cool list. I love women with good qualities. What does op mean? Original poster?
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by nwagbunaese(f): 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
Nor be by to marry oo, na by staying happy in your marriage.

StrawberryCream:
Rubbish ...

I still see married ladies that do the opposite . Yet them don marry

Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
nwagbunaese:

Nor be by to marry oo, na by staying happy in your marriage.

Good point but it can be vice versa

U can get a chic with all thise qualities yet men will still cheat ... Lol guys dont even know what they wAnt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Never Make A Sex Video With Anyone / 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo / Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.