Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You (52428 Views)

"I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online / 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. / This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
Odunharry:

thought you said you married??
Anyway check ur friend zone list.. ur hubby might be on number 43

shocked u av been stalking me??

Buy the way i'm married to boo bt we avnt done wedding grin

We wana do a court wedding

Nd all d courts are busy judging corrupt Leaders wen they done we wud get married tongue
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by LaurelP(m): 12:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:

Nah soo lol so tell me op
Haven't you met a girl with all those fabulous qualities u listed ?

I wouldn't be writing about it if I haven't
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
LaurelP:

I wouldn't be writing about it if I haven't
So ur not single n your flirting with me see ur life ..
*sips tea*
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Odunharry(m): 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
sickstars:

Nd all d courts are busy judging corrupt Leaders wen they done we wud get married tongue
stalk you ke? maybe you forgotten we had a little debate Abi convo sometimes last week ..

Anyway I have a court and judge.. don't charge much though
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by LaurelP(m): 12:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
sickstars:

I know of a court that is free.
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2015
Odunharry:

stuck you ke? maybe you forgotten we had a little debate Abi convo sometimes last week ..

Anyway I have a court and judge.. don't charge much though
Wow i just remembered u av a good memory o shocked
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by LaurelP(m): 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:

So ur not single n your flirting with me see ur life ..
*sips tea*

I wanna get you for my younger brother tongue

*sips akamu*
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 22, 2015
LaurelP:

I wanna get you for my younger brother tongue

*sips akamu*
Weyrey hot babe like me

I dont date small small boys oh .. Lol i eat him up bneed real man like kunta kinte
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 22, 2015
LaurelP:

I know of a court that is free.

Which one grin

M i allowed to wear bikini tongue
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by 20bc(m): 12:11pm On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:

kiss so im in ur heart still chai see love
Lol.
Did you take your medication this morning, cause your symptom of madness is starting to appear....

1 Like

Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Odunharry(m): 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
sickstars:
Wow i just remembered u av a good memory o shocked
sickstars
Wat kind of name is that sef
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
Odunharry:

sickstars

Wat kind of name is that sef

One of a kind wink
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by LaurelP(m): 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:

Weyrey hot babe like me

I dont date small small boys oh .. Lol i eat him up bneed real man like kunta kinte

Now you playing hard to get.
Do you know how old my brother is?
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
20bc:

Lol.
Did you take your medication this morning, cause your symptom of madness is starting to appear....
Lol yh im sipping it now miss you guys small, needed time to grieve but now im ok ..

What have i missed
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
LaurelP:

Now you playing hard to get.
Do you know how old my brother is?

Lol is he 45? N over
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Odunharry(m): 12:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:

Weyrey hot babe like me

stop doing shakara and accept him joo
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Odunharry(m): 12:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:

Lol is he 45? N over
oh lawd.. certified mad clown tongue
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by LaurelP(m): 12:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
sickstars:

Which one grin

M i allowed to wear bikini tongue

cheesy you can even come naked
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
Odunharry:

oh lawd.. certified mad clown tongue
Hehehe just joking ..
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by 20bc(m): 12:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:

Lol yh im sipping it now miss you guys small, needed time to grieve but now im ok ..

What have i missed
oh God, who this one out from yaba left..........
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
Odunharry:

stop doing shakara and accept him joo
Accept werrin
The guy get job, home owner ,
Me i dont want person to come steal from me oh ... No low lives pls .. How much he got in his account ? Or his monthly salary nah how much
Can he cook?
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Odunharry(m): 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
sickstars:

One of a kind wink
taaa
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
20bc:

oh God, who this one out from yaba left..........
Lol so u still dont know ?
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
Lalasticlala long time smiley
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Odunharry(m): 12:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:

Accept werrin
The guy get job, home owner ,
Me i dont want person to come steal from me oh ... No low lives pls .. How much he got in his account ? Or his monthly salary nah how much
Can he cook?
he can do all that for you.. just bring ur family and pay groom prize
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by tosyne2much(m): 12:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
OP, you forgot to add kitty-cat cheesy
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
Odunharry:

he can do all that for you.. just bring ur family and pay groom prize
Groom wetin

Thats not on the list love , op said to smile dress well n cook small dats it ...
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
LaurelP:

cheesy you can even come naked

Let me tell hubby

grin
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by LaurelP(m): 12:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:

Lol is he 45? N over

Gerrrarrahia grin
Odunharry:

taaa

Taamekun ni
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Spanner4(m): 12:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
CaroLyner:
they are alws listing list for us.high time we start listing for guys too

Ladies kinda need all those list like serious.

To all Nairaland babes, if u no marry dis year,don't lose hope next year just exhibit good qualities and u will find Mr Right like me,lol

1 Like

Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Odunharry(m): 12:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
cool lalasticlala is here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Never Make A Sex Video With Anyone / 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo / Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.