Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,253 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You (52431 Views)

"I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online / 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. / This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
I have been telling the duds around me that as for m love is not all that matters to me in a relationship or marriage, if a woman cannot respect me as a man over her or as her boss she has failed it all even if she is my mum best choice for me or no matter the level of the love
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Meti99(m): 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
u r so on point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Never Make A Sex Video With Anyone / 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo / Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.