Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You (52426 Views)

"I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online / 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. / This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Afritop(m): 2:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:
Rubbish ...
I still see married ladies that do the opposite . Yet them don marry
I agree. But most of the men will liken their home as hell fire
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by iamraven(m): 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
U guys didn't add being submissive& good in the sheets. Goodd points though but e no reach gv ring! Time is a good ingredient too to studdy her ni
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by datigbogirl: 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:
Rubbish ...

they do d exact opposite for other men e.g: you but they do d above for their man.
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 22, 2015
Afritop:
I agree. But most of the men will liken their home as hell fire
Lool una go kill me
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by openmine(m): 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
Thatsall cool
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Discipleship(m): 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:
Rubbish ...

U can't tag it rubbish all you have to do say your opinion.. Op didn't snatch your land abeg.
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by aminoacid01(f): 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
She must be God-fearing. I think that is the first quality every sensible man should watch out for.
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by nevi12(f): 4:04pm On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:
Smile cry

So smiles get you ring ... Hehehehe chai
Op you got a long way to go ...
help me tell him abeg

1 Like

Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by companylogo18: 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
really?ladies?

Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by chillbabe(f): 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2015
gunners160:
8 If she is not the nagging type:Men hate women that nags a lot. There is nothing that you will do for them that they are ever contended with. Some women will start asking rhetorical questions like"what have you done for me self".Ladies like these get dump in a longrun.
9.If she is type that is ready to accommodate and love the relatives of the man(the mother especially):There is nothing that captivates a man's heart as a woman that can love and accept his relatives. An average man values is mother as gold and a lady that does not get along with is relatives(mum especially)will find it difficult in the relationship and might end up being dumped at the end. But a lady that is able to get along with the guy's relatives get their backing and will be supported even if she is wrong.
10.Humility: Humble yourself and you will be exalted. A lady that brags about everything and not ready to start with a guy during little begining will end up remaing single til when they are 50yrs..
11. A lady that is Independent:Who want to marry a liability today?Nobody wants to marry a woman that will be receiving and has nothing to contribute to the rlshp but sex..An independent lady gets a lot of serious guy who is ready for marriage becos they belief she is ready to help them fianancial and contribute to the growth of the releationship. No guy dey ready for take ,take ,take but give and take
WoW i need to do all this and still work, and give u kids? That means ur looking for a superwoman. In plain words u want me to be old school but have a job as a new age woman nah wah oo

1 Like

Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by powerstone(f): 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
12. Appreciative: men love women who show appreciation for little things done for them.
13. Men love women who encourages them to achieve greater height in life for e.g to own his own house/building instead of living in rent year after year and driving big cars.
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
Noted
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by eroticecstasy: 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:
Rubbish ...

or, tell them, imaging that one that prefer number 5, is he running an eatry?

character is the ultimate

the OP is high after sniffing pvssy?
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by chales4sure(m): 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2015
(14) A lady that is very good on bed.
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
eroticecstasy:

or, tell them, imaging that one that prefer number 5, is he running an eatry?

character is the ultimate

the OP is high after sniffing pvssy?
Lol @ number 5
Take it easy on op grin
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Olafisoyem: 6:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:
Rubbish ...

Why are u talking like a kid?
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by LaExpert: 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
Smart, beautiful and independent too

Most men find these qualities irresistable.
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
Olafisoyem:

Why are u talking like a kid?
Im guessing your going to tell me smiley
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Bsmiles49(f): 7:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
Some ladies have this qualities and only unserious guys ask them out

1 Like

Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by ugbah007: 7:41pm On Dec 22, 2015
EOOJ:

yea true but den such men are very few compared to d huge amount of men dat adhere directly or indirectly to most if not al d tins listed above by the op.
attention,this is for the men in the house,some of our ladies are getting old at home still single so as a guy if you are above 30years of age pls go for a girl that is 25 and above,let it flow like that 5years difference.leave the girls that is not in your settings for your younger brothers.This is to reduce the problem our ladies are facing,thank you.
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Djboosting: 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
VampireeM:
Different Strokes for Different Folks.. A man wey wan marry a particular lady regardless of your listed qualities would

Regardless, but that doesn't mean she must not have a few of the listed qualities to portrait...
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by adelujohn(m): 11:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
Thanks for this write up.
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by 2mNaira: 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Nice write-up bro cheesy

You go soon see my own sef cheesy

I have read a no of your threads but never commented on any.

How come you who codemned premarital sex in many of ur thread is now advocating it.
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by 2mNaira: 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Nice write-up bro cheesy

You go soon see my own sef cheesy

How come you who codemned premarital sex in many of ur post is now advocating it?
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by tosyne2much(m): 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
mnairaland:

How come you who codemned premarital sex in many of ur post is now advocating it.
Seriously ? cheesy
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by 2mNaira: 4:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Seriously ? cheesy

The title of this thread is "7 qualities that will make a man marry you" yet you pointed out that the op did not add sex. That sound like encouraging pre-marital sex to me. My perception of the kind of psn you are has somehow changed.
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by 2mNaira: 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Seriously ? cheesy
Anyway, its just a perception you don't have to take it heart.
I wish u a good eveng.
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by tosyne2much(m): 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
mnairaland:

The title of this thread is "7 qualities that will make a man marry you" yet you pointed out that the op did not add sex. That sound like encouraging pre-marital sex to me. My perception of the kind of psn you are has somehow changed.
Of course sex is one of the considerations taken before some people go into the contract of marriage. Mind you, many people want to test drive so as to know the capability of their spouse cheesy
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by tosyne2much(m): 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
mnairaland:
Anyway, its just a perception you don't have to take it heart.
I wish u a good eveng.
Alryt boss cool
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by 2mNaira: 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Of course sex is one of the considerations taken before some people go into the contract of marriage. Mind you, many people want to test drive so as to know the capability of their spouse cheesy

Oh.I just saw this now. Of course I know there are such persons, but I remember vividly how you condemned women "opening there legs" in one of ur threads. That was the exact phrase u used. Why shld u condemn sthg yesterday and encourage it today that seem to suggest hiprocrisy at d most and blowing hot and cold at the least. Don't be a bat that is both a bird and a rodent. Don't be here and there. Why don't u choose a camp so that we can know the camp you belong to.Are u now for opening of legs. I am now under the impression that u write threads just for fun.It nothg more than a past time to u.You dont really meant what u say.
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by tosyne2much(m): 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
mnairaland:

Oh.I just saw this now. Of course I know there are such persons, but I remember vividly how you condemned women "opening there legs" in one of ur threads. That was the exact phrase u used. Why shld u condemn sthg yesterday and encourage it today that seem to suggest hiprocrisy at d most and blowing hot
Bro, I'm not a saint and I have never claimed to be one.

I guess u misunderstood me. I don't think I can explain better than I have done
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by 2mNaira: 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bro, I'm not a saint and I have never claimed to be one.

I guess u misunderstood me. I don't think I can explain better than I have done

OK. Its been nice chattg wt u.With this ur last post I have been able to place u. Now I will be able to put the content of all future thread
that u create in the right perspective.

I wish u a pleasant eveng and a v. good night.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Never Make A Sex Video With Anyone / 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo / Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.