Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You (52424 Views)

"I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online / 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. / This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by kaffy4tope(m): 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
CaroLyner:
they are alws listing list for us.high time we start listing for these guys too

Sorry is your case. Someone just gave you good tips on how to get a good guy for yourself...but, daughter of Jezebel will not adhere. Start listing na, MFM is your last hope.
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Toks2008(m): 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:
Lol Go get villiage bride wey no modern .. Also come with problems
You can bet the advantages are more...
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by kaffy4tope(m): 1:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:

Hmm thank u jare

Lol yeye list

Yeah, 1 in 1million. Dindinrin gbogbo!
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by CaroLyner(f): 1:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
kaffy4tope:

Sorry is your case. Someone just gave you good tips on how to get a good guy for yourself...but, daughter of Jezebel will not adhere. Start listing na, MFM is your last hope.
you are a mumu.i dont need the fvcking list.am stil a teen.

1 Like

Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
kaffy4tope:

Yeah, 1 in 1million. Dindinrin gbogbo!
Happy sunday weyrey wink
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
CaroLyner:

Dont reply that goats Abeg. Every weyrey must comment.. Ask him if he get gf now .. Ans no
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by neheholmes(m): 1:14pm On Dec 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by nnamdismart25(m): 1:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
Just the pass, anyway, end time qualities.
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
Toks2008:

You can bet the advantages are more...
No your right .. About greater advantages lol
Just like to debate .. Spices up. Topic .. If we all agree with op .. This would still be on page 0 wink
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
4 & 5 are for African men. My man is a Chief and he's ocd so cooking and cleaning is his pleasure cool

1 Like

Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
Instead of them to stand outside deeper life church if they want special qualities .. They here harrassing decent ladies because we dont smile grin
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Toks2008(m): 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
If my wife cheats on me and asks for forgiveness,i will consider her plea only if she is a good cook.

Walahi i cant give up a good cook except she leaves on her own.

Any woman who can not cook satisfactorily for her hubby has failed totally...infact any lady who cant cook has no business with marriage except she is ready to cope with a second wife in the name of a maid cook or mama put.

1 Like

Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:

Happy sunday weyrey wink

Its Tuesday weyrey grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by kaffy4tope(m): 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
CaroLyner:

Oh I see. Indomie generation, how are u? Guys are still passing you around like a ball no wonda. When there is no more stocks in your shop, you will find the post usable. Ama advise u to archive it

1 Like

Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
Nubian113:
4 & 5 are for African men. My man is a Chief and he's ocd so cooking and cleaning is his pleasure cool
Nubz u got a man now Congrats cheesy
Only me left .. Think no one can handle me i swear ..

Yh nothing more blissful than a guy who cooks .. Simply bliss need to create list for these dudes
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
Nubian113:

Its Tuesday weyrey grin
cry u know what that means

Need to sip tea to reset my brain lol i think its sunday
No wonder ppl giving me evils lol thanks hun really thought its sunday yanno

1 Like

Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by hardychris(m): 1:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:
Rubbish ...

I still see married ladies that do the opposite . Yet them don marry
And that makes this nice topic rubbish? You need a head check nice one OP.

She that has ear let her hear b4 u start sleeping in the church with guys pictures.
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
hardychris:

And that makes this nice topic rubbish? You need a head check nice one OP.

She that has ear let her hear b4 u start sleeping in the church with guys pictures.
One cabin biscuit for u

Rubbish smiley merry xmas in advance .. May god give u good wife
SayAmen
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:

Nubz u got a man now Congrats cheesy
Only me left .. Think no one can handle me i swear ..

Yh nothing more blissful than a guy who cooks .. Simply bliss need to create list for these dudes

Lol bbe you're nuts grin

I watch him cook so I can learn in case he leaves me then I'll use his tricks in the kitchen to nab myself a new man grin grin
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
Nubian113:

Lol bbe you're nuts grin

I watch him cook so I can learn in case he leaves me then I'll use his tricks in the kitchen to nab myself a new man grin grin
Hehehe thats the way forward . These men are too lazy
Always wanting something from ladies yet what have they got to offer .. Nothing
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:

cry u know what that means

Need to sip tea to reset my brain lol i think its sunday
No wonder ppl giving me evils lol thanks hun really thought its sunday yanno

#dies grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by refreshrate: 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:
Rubbish ...

I still see married ladies that do the opposite . Yet them don marry

You have to blame GEJ for this
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Edipee(m): 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
Like seriously! She has all these qualities.
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by olayisa1987: 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
[this is good news jooooooooooooooooo
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by CaroLyner(f): 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:

Dont reply that goats Abeg. Every weyrey must comment.. Ask him if he get gf now .. Ans no
no mind am. grin one can tell he's frustrated from his posts
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:

Op you see im doing what your list says yet he no gree
maybe because you are trying too hard.
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by EOOJ(m): 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
CaroLyner:
they are alws listing list for us.high time we start listing for these guys too

oya o. We waiting
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by benedictgold(m): 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
Issoriat
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
maybe because you are trying too hard.
Lol
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
kaffy4tope:

cheesycheesycheesycheesy

this is salty but hilarious

1 Like

Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by EOOJ(m): 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
VampireeM:
Different Strokes for Different Folks.. A man wey wan marry a particular lady regardless of your listed qualities would

yea true but den such men are very few compared to d huge amount of men dat adhere directly or indirectly to most if not al d tins listed above by the op.
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
CaroLyner:

no mind am. grin one can tell he's frustrated from his posts
Hehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Never Make A Sex Video With Anyone / 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo / Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.