Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You (52430 Views)

"I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online / 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. / This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Odunharry(m): 11:51am On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:

Hey pls dont try insult oh
We debating here ..

Where was I , yas erm no its not by apperance havent u seen ppl and you wonder what the guy saw in her n some women can pretend till the very end .. You know once married with children its always harder to divorce n all that ..

Buhahaha. don't mind the tone of the message though.. You don't see me insult people online.

True about the pretence part though..
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 22, 2015
Odunharry:

Buhahaha. don't mind the tone of the message though.. You don't see me insult people online.

True about the pretence part though..
So i'm right
grin

How old r u if u dont mind me asking
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 22, 2015
Phew we got this to page one
Op oya my payment grin
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Odunharry(m): 11:52am On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:
Op you see im doing what your list says yet he no gree
false smile
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 22, 2015
Odunharry:

false smile
Me that my smile melts hearts lol
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by 20bc(m): 11:53am On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:

U miss me ?
You day lose before undecided
Why I go day miss you
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by gunners160(m): 11:53am On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:

How would u know though
Some women dont show u true colours till u give them ring
character is like smoke,you can never hide it. A guy that dnt know at least 80 to 70% of his fiancee's character has no biz in marriage.In rlshp,you pay attention to your partner as if you are watching a movie. Besides,if she is the pretending type,try to know how she behave towards others. ABEG TODAY GUYS DEY DO BACKGROUND CHECK B4 THEM PROPOSE O O. NA ONLY PEOPLE WEy TOTO GO KILL NO GET TIME 4 DAT 1
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Odunharry(m): 11:54am On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:
Phew we got this to page one Op oya my payment grin
clown
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Odunharry(m): 11:55am On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:
mine is made of brick.. not easy to penetrate
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Odunharry(m): 11:55am On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:
mine is made of brick.. not easy to penetrate tongue
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 22, 2015
gunners160:
character is like smoke,you can never hide it. A guy that dnt know at least 80 to 70% of his fiancee's character has no biz in marriage.In rlshp,you pay attention to your partner as if you are watching a movie. Besides,if she is the pretending type,try to know how she behave towards others. ABEG TODAY GUYS DEY DO BACKGROUND CHECK B4 THEM PROPOSE O O. NA ONLY PEOPLE NA TOTO GO KILL NO GET TIME 4 DAT 1
Lol 1% check
The remaining 99% get as e be
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 22, 2015
Odunharry:

mine is made of brick.. not easy to penetrate tongue
Lol its melted already .. Got u where i want u grin
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Odunharry(m): 11:57am On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:

So i'm right
grin

How old r u if u dont mind me asking
dem go soon ban us for derailing.. tongue
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 22, 2015
20bc:

You day lose before undecided
Why I go day miss you

Haba .. Its been ageing .. Lol u no me my yansh hehehe
U dont know who it is ba
Think hard
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 22, 2015
Odunharry:

dem go soon ban us for derailing..24-26 tongue
But we talking about the topic .. Come whose admin now

Lol any new ones ?
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Odunharry(m): 11:58am On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:
Lol its melted already .. Got u where i want u grin
na...trust me
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 22, 2015
Odunharry:

dem go soon ban us for derailing..24-26 tongue

Ok u mature small
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Odunharry(m): 11:59am On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:
But we talking about the topic .. Come whose admin now
Lol any new ones ?
age bracket tongue
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2015
And i am nt yet married

like a lady said

One man's noodles is anoda man's spagetti tongue
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Odunharry(m): 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:

Ok u mature small
u no serious
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2015
Im getting bored now see yall later
Odunharry:

u no serious
Lol
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Odunharry(m): 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
sickstars:
And i am nt yet married
like a lady said

One man's noodles is anoda man's spagetti tongue
thought you said you married?? Anyway check ur friend zone list.. ur hubby might be on number 43
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by fromnigeria(m): 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
grin Kudos OP, these things i see in a lady and more.

Like;
8. She will love God,
9. Patience
10. Trustworthy etc
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Odunharry(m): 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:
After you Don derail Abi.??
Oya cm add ur own point to the one op listed
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by 20bc(m): 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:

Haba .. Its been ageing .. Lol u no me my yansh hehehe
U dont know who it is ba
Think hard
Hmmm na me be thinkabell.....
I can't remember oh....
Are you 247?
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
Odunharry:

After you Don derail Abi.??
Oya cm add ur own point to the one op listed
I don add now

Op knows what i think ... Its rubbish list he gets me grin
Look how many points i don drop now haba
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
20bc:

Hmmm na me be thinkabell.....
I can't remember oh....
Are you 247?
kiss so im in ur heart still chai see love
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by LaurelP(m): 12:04pm On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:

No don't go yet.
Am enjoying you
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by LaurelP(m): 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:

kiss so im in ur heart still chai see love

See? It's working
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
LaurelP:

No don't go yet.
Am enjoying you
Nah soo lol so tell me op
Haven't you met a girl with all those fabulous qualities u listed ?
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
LaurelP:

See? It's working

Lol u no well oh ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Never Make A Sex Video With Anyone / 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo / Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.