Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled (57707 Views)

My Conscience Is Pricking Me. I Am Consumed By Serious Guilt And I Cannot Help M / I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi / Pls Help Me, My Conscience Is Killing Me, What Shud I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
francizy:

The phrase "crazy men", was supposed to be an exclamation.. cheesy grin

Lol...I know cheesy
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by naijaboiy: 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
Parisfran:

It has nothing to do with gender. To me its more about human control. Let's imagine this is Hepatitis B or C or some other virus that doesn't have a quick test. Isn't the man expected to walk away when the lady refused to get tested. Men should stop thinking with their penis, or else one day they will catch a disease that will take 48 hours in a lab to determine.
i believe you know it is not very easy to just 'walk away' like you all are claiming.

You know how it is when you love someone. Sometimes you do crazy things. Sometimes in the act of romance one can just throw caution and go raw because he wants to please his/partner. It happens.

Sometimes we have to use some irregular means to achieve some goals. It may be bad but well, the end justifies it.

I'm just surprised at the way most females on this thread have absolutely criticized the doctor for his actions and then twisting it into a sexist issue. without giving thoughts to what would have happened to his friend if he had left him. And well the doctor also knew what he did was wrong that was why he asked to be judged.

But in my opinion,human life is more valuable so if it takes going through that process to save it then I'm in support of it.

I'm not really here to banter words with anyone,just speaking from my point of view.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Vivly(f): 3:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tamee:

The people who refused to train you are asses@first bolded.
Oh dearie, even Seun must be flattered @your gusto. So in the dark recesses of your flawed mind, you have concluded that you have the rights to dictate who disturbs who on a public forum. Next time I call Seun, hope you won't kill yourself. Your passion is scary and your tone reeks of sociopathy!

Anyway, happy holidays smiley
Okay, I'll try my best to explain like you're an autistic four year old. First, Your brain oozes of dementia in an advanced stage and I find your reasoning disturbing since it's obvious you're a product of inbreds who believe HIV is a shared orgasm. Thank heavens you know this is a public forum. What were you expecting? Opinions or events that are pleasant to you alone. Don't allow your embarrassingly low lack of experience make you sound dumber than you look. That girl had every intention of infecting the guy but I wouldn't go into that since your main intent on this thread is to attack the op, create an illusion of being a half baked feminist and draw attention to your salvation army stance. Enjoy the Holiday ass.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by UlqU3(m): 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
JustHere2Observ:
I can't believe an educated and professional will violated another person's right like that just because your friend cannot manage his own matters.

If your friend was not sure of her and doesn't feel safe, he should have broken up with her or if he loves her that much he should have insisted on his no unprotected sex stance.

Smh.

So your warped sense of morality would've been satiated if the young man had let his friend get infected? Mtcheww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Deejavuu(f): 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
ronald4lif:
iAmCharis address Deejavuu comment jare. E be like say wetin this guy do pain am. grin

undecided undecided. Just seeing this. Seriously? undecided
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by francizy(m): 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
adeh39:

Lol...I know cheesy

Are you dark skinned? cheesy
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by ronald4lif(m): 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
Deejavuu:

undecided undecided. Just seeing this. Seriously? undecided

Yes really. The guy did right and wrong but the right outweighs his wrongdoings. This is a HIV we're talking about here, a near death sentence. tongue

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Deejavuu(f): 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes really. The guy did right and wrong but the right outweighs his wrongdoings. This is a HIV we're talking about here, a near death sentence. tongue

So, my comment reeks "painment" undecided
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by ronald4lif(m): 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
Deejavuu:

So, my comment reeks "painment" undecided

Oh na that one be the problem? undecided
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by akpananiefiok(m): 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
Have to create a New Nick for this,Just to hide My identity.Please am not begging anybody to believe this life experience i just wrote down

here, Rather for all to be careful with who ever you are having an unprotected sex with in life, either male or female...Please pardon my Use of

words and spellings.

A friend of mine Visited me in my office,we started discussing as usual, along the line he brought up his personal issues just to get some idea from

me. He told me how he was having serious issues with his Girl friend he loves so much, in the area of him Putting on a CD during Love Making. He

told me that it has been causing so much problem for the both of them in his relationship, because the Gf dont like her guy using CD to make

love to her, because she felt like she is a prostitute and she dont enjoy it, rather she prefer raw Love making..He told me that he would have

love to do it raw, But if he does it he will surely release inside her and his not ready to have a baby for now, That he can only do it raw when

she has fully becomes his wife..They have been dating for like 6months now,they have only made love about 4times, but most times it always

end up in quarreling between both because of the CD Thing, though she works and stay far from him..The pressure was becoming so much on

him from this lady he love, so i advised him to take the lady to the hospital to run blood and pregnancy test on her, that's one condition you will

only give to her before you can Make love with her raw without using protection if she agrees okay. He called me on the phone after some days

gone by, he told me that His Gf refused to follow him to the hospital, that she only brought a pregnancy test to show it to him that she is not

pregnant. He was so confused, yet still blinded by real love for the lady, but something in me kept telling me that the lady is up to something

bad, so i have to do everything to make sure he stays away for sometime from the lady before he might fall into the lady request, so that i can

be able to figure out what to do just to help him out...I Finally figured out a way for us to be fully sure that she dont have any problem inside

her, I told my friend to invite her during this xmas holiday,plead with her and tell her you are now ready to do raw love making without CD with

her, That when she comes we will drug her favorite drink she likes, when she dose off, i will now take little of her blood just to put on the Hand

made easy blood Test Device..We both agreed on that, he called the lady and invited her to his house, she was so happy coming to spend some

days with her man..She came around, she was introduce to me by my friend, her laughter was so natural,very friendly to be with,tall and very

beautiful in nature. We really discussed a lot, i distracted her from not paying attention to my friend while he was pouring drink for the 3 of us,

drink was served by him,i rushed mine pretending to be going home because it was getting late in the night,she drank hers hoping to see me off,

but after some few minute she started feeling dizzy, i knew it was the effect of the drug. She slept off, i quickly took little sample of her

blood, i tested her blood immediately, you wont believe what i find out, The result was HIV Positive showing clear for we to see, i did the test

4times in front of my friend still the same, he almost fainted. I check his, it showed Negative..This happened a day ago, I stayed with him all the

night, just to make sure he dont do anything nasty to the lady. She woke up after like 40min,she saw little stain of blood in one of her thumb,

but couldnt take it serious, she was so shock to see me, because she thought i have already gone home, she asked me wont i go home is

already late in the night. I said, am sleeping here tonight because i have a lot to discuss with your guy..She changed her mood,she went inside

the room to sleep, I and my friend were awake all through out in the parlor..Morning time, guess she faked an urgent call she parked her things

back inside her bag, demanded for some money,which my friend did gave her enough, off she went away..I Felt weak and down, for breaking

there relationship and also for treating the lady in such manner in other to find out her hidden agenda..My conscience has been disturbing

me,though my friend thanked me a lot and now sees me as a Guardian Angel.... But please Guys,Ladies be careful of who you want to have an

unprotected Sex With, HIV IS REAL and is not written on each person forehead...But lets keep showing much love and care toward all the

affected ones, hoping sooner,wishing one day there cure will come and they will bounce back healthy again
the part i love most * the bolded*

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Deejavuu(f): 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

Oh na that one be the problem? undecided

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by gfullmoon(m): 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
Using drug on the Lady on what could have been ascertained through mere words and persuasion has a criminal undertone and liability which the lady can claimn. I am not justifying her action, but two wrongs do not make right.

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Tamee(f): 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by ronald4lif(m): 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
Deejavuu:

undecided undecided undecided

E be like say you this harmattan don affect your body. Nothing to suppress the cold ni? No worry I dey show. grin
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
Sagamite:

Nope!

Intent does matter.

If I break into someones house because I believe domestic violence was taken place inside, even if this was not happening inside and it was two couples play-fighting, as long as I did not take anything, it is very unlikely I would end up in jail. Talk less of if when I entered, a woman was being battered by her husband, I doubt I would even be charged.

They had no intent to harm or take opportunity of her, and they did not, and they found out she had an evil intention, fcking nothing would happen.

I am not sure about UK, but I do think if she knew her status and wanted to infect someone, she would be going to jail. That is just my common sense in action. Her intent should be enough to jail her for GBH.

I doubt it would be any different from someone planning a kidnap, carrying a knife or intent to raape. Saying they have not yet kidnapped, stabbed or raaped would be grounds for no punishment.

There are crimes that require intent and there are crimes that do not require intent. There is also the forseebility test however its scope is limited. If the harm can be forseen, then you would be liable for its consequences. They did not cause any significant harm (although it is up for debate) but they violated her person. I couldn't find more on drink spiking but I was able to get the following:

Specific Offences
Common Assault, contrary to section 39 Criminal Justice Act 1988
An offence of Common Assault is committed when a person either assaults another person or commits a battery.

An assault is committed when a person intentionally or recklessly causes another to apprehend the immediate infliction of unlawful force.

A battery is committed when a person intentionally and recklessly applies unlawful force to another.

It is a summary offence, which carries a maximum penalty of six months' imprisonment and/or a fine not exceeding the statutory maximum. However, if the requirements of section 40 of the Criminal Justice Act 1988 are met, then Common Assault can be included as a count on an indictment. Refer to Summary offences and the Crown Court (Criminal Justice Act 1988 sections 40 and 41; Crime and Disorder Act 1998 section 51 and Sch.3 para.6, elsewhere in this guidance).

Where there is a battery the defendant should be charged with 'assault by beating'. (DPP v Little (1992) 1

So it is arguably a case of battery.

I saw your second mention. She can be charged for attempted assault however if she does not stand the risk of infecting him. For example having a low viral load or lacked the intention to infect him. I have also come across a case like that but can't seem to remember.

Do I have to tell my sexual partner than I am living with HIV?

There is no law that requires you tell your partner before sex (whether protected or unprotected) in any part of the UK. However, should someone be prosecuted for reckless HIV transmission in England, Wales or Northern Ireland, it is a defence to argue that your partner knew that you were living with HIV and had, therefore, consented to the risk of transmission (known as 'informed consent'). Although disclosing your HIV status to your partner is not a legal defence in Scotland, you are unlikely to be prosecuted if you have disclosed.

However, proving in court that there was 'informed consent' to the risk of HIV transmission is difficult, and it may often end up being one person’s word against another. If you are concerned about the possibility of a police investigation or prosecution, then the best way to avoid such possibilities would be to make sure that (all) your sexual partner(s) explicitly agree to have sex with you, knowing that you are HIV positive, and that this agreement is recorded in a way that could be produced as evidence (e.g. online chats or text messages).

Is having unprotected sex with someone and not telling them you are HIV-positive a crime?

In England, Wales and Northern Ireland, most cases of unprotected sex that do not result in HIV transmission are not a criminal offence. The exception would be unprotected sex with the specific intent of infecting someone, even if transmission did not occur as a result.

In Scotland, unprotected sex involving a person with HIV (whether or not transmission occurs) is potentially a criminal offence. However, the risk of being prosecuted for ‘HIV exposure’ is extremely low, and this would be very unlikely if you had told your partner you had HIV and/or you were receiving antiretroviral treatment and were told by your healthcare provider that there was a low risk of transmission.

http://mobile.aidsmap.com/HIV-transmission-and-the-criminal-law/page/1255092#item1282516
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Vivly(f): 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tamee:

Same to ALL YOUR family members dearie smiley
Of all the people who took my stance, you singled out my post cos you weren't trained to let people form and air their own opinion in peace.
Miss 'Don't disturb Seun again' .. as if she is relevant in any manner whatsoever.
Imp!
And to all your Frey Household.
Oh that, because your post was by far,the stupidest which isn't saying much and so I figured, why not pick on the dumbest of the lot ; she'd make it easy for me and you did not fall short of expectation. Thanks.
Feck away Ramsay.

4 Likes

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Deejavuu(f): 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

E be like say you this harmattan don affect your body. Nothing to suppress the cold ni? No worry I dey show. grin

grin grin

Smh tongue
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

i believe you know it is not very easy to just 'walk away' like you all are claiming.

You know how it is when you love someone. Sometimes you do crazy things. Sometimes in the act of romance one can just throw caution and go raw because he wants to please his/partner. It happens.

Sometimes we have to use some irregular means to achieve some goals. It may be bad but well, the end justifies it.

I'm just surprised at the way most females on this thread have absolutely criticized the doctor for his actions and then twisting it into a sexist issue. without giving thoughts to what would have happened to his friend if he had left him. And well the doctor also knew what he did was wrong that was why he asked to be judged.

But in my opinion,human life is more valuable so if it takes go ing through that process to save it then I'm in support of it.

I'm not really here to banter words with anyone,just speaking from my point of view.

Consider this, I request for a genotype test before I consider your marriage proposal. You refused but beibgbthr smartass that I am. I spike your drink and collect some blood for analysis. What would be your reaction?

Feminism or not, what the man did was wrong, very wrong

I agree with you that it is not easy to walk away. However for a person who is acting dubiously, what more do you need to walk away. I don't believe that BS about the reluctance to be tested. In fact, that should be enough to leave a partner whether or not he/she is positive.

Before you crucify the females on this thread, you need to check yourself first. You are the sexist one this thread.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Tamee(f): 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by ronald4lif(m): 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

Consider this, I request for a genotype test before I consider your marriage proposal. You refused but beibgbthr smartass that I am. I spike your drink and collect some blood for analysis. What would be your reaction?

I agree with you that it is not easy to walk away. However for a person who is acting dubiously, what more do you need to walk away. I don't believe that BS about the reluctance to be tested. In fact, that should be enough to leave a partner whether or not he/she is positive.

Before you crucify the females on this thread, you need to check yourself first. You are the sexist one this thread.

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

You attacked the issue with a us vs the mentality. Look at Onegig post for example, she took pains to break it down but you just can't be bothered to reason with her.
angry angry

Answer the question?
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by naijaboiy: 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

Ok.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by naijaboiy: 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

You dey mind am? gringringringrin
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Analysiscorner: 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tamee:

Lolcheesy Baby monkey, my post was the stupidest on this thread because you do not agree with it grincheesy your witchcraft is intense..
and you need a fresh round of schooling in a more civilized society grin

Anyway, you have been noticed.
Bye dolt!

It is enough. I will ban both of you if you continue to attack each other. Back to the topic, please.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Tamee(f): 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
Analysiscorner:
It is enough. I will ban both of you if you continue to attack each other. Back to the topic, please.

Lolcheesy I have stopped. Calabar witches scare me undecided

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by liquidmetall: 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
Vivly:

Okay, I'll try my best to explain like you're an autistic four year old. First, Your brain oozes of dementia in an advanced stage and I find your reasoning disturbing since it's obvious you're a product of inbreds who believe HIV is a shared orgasm. Thank heavens you know this is a public forum. What were you expecting? Opinions or events that are pleasant to you alone. Don't allow your embarrassingly low lack of experience make you sound dumber than you look. That girl had every intention of infecting the guy but I wouldn't go into that since your main intent on this thread is to attack the op, create an illusion of being a half baked feminist and draw attention to your salvation army stance. Enjoy the Holiday ass.

Dammmmm
Brutality, fatality, animality,babylity, 4hits combo 85% damage

You must be using "noobsaibot"

2 Likes

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by eyinjuege: 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
onegig:
Going through this thread just showed the kind of deep shit this country is. If this is the kind of youths we breed who are without any moral or ethical convictions then we are doomed.

Imagine 95% of the responses are in support of such vile and crazy act committed by someone who is supposed to know more. I am tempted to assume most here are teenagers who don't know what rights and responsibilities are.

Did she put a gun to his head? Was he forced? Did she rape him? Was he dragged from his house to her place and forced to have anything with her?

His health and well being is his personal responsibility. What stopped him from breaking loose and staying away from her if he believes she's up to something and wouldn't support an HIV test?

You have no right whatsoever to drug someone let alone going on to take blood samples without her consent. It's a criminal offense and there is no justification whatsoever that can upturn that . You are a criminal and nothing in the world can change that.

He had a choice. Walk away and call it a day but no o.. Your foolishness would not let you. Where do such people crawl out from sef? And you call yourself a doctor?

@op. I wish law enforcement people on here would track you and make an example out of you. Next time you would think with your senses before you do anything.

How are we sure you haven't even exposed her to more infections? Someone with your thinking would definitely not be able to carry out a safe test without the risks of contamination.

Almost everyone seems to think crazy is normal
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Tamee(f): 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

You attacked the issue with a us vs the mentality. Look at Onegig post for example, she took pains to break it down but you just can't be bothered to reason with her.
angry angry

Answer the question?

I foresee marriage between you and Ronald4lif in 2016 tongue

But it's paining me though sad

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Tamee(f): 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
eyinjuege:

Almost everyone seems to think crazy is normal

Heheundecided Those of us who think differently have been insulted, so now it's pertinent that we all agree that it's advisable to drug others just to achieve our aims.

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by khanwale(m): 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
You did well. I once hid a camera in my room and travel wen I checked it later i discovered she was sleeping with another guy in my house. I broke up with her but did not let her know I knew she was cheating.

2 Likes

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Parisfran(f): 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

But in my opinion,human life is more valuable so if it takes going through that process to save it then I'm in support of it.

Bantering words can never ever be my objective. Yes he deserves an applause for saving his friend, but whether you like it or not he got off easy. The day his friend will catch a bigger disease let me see the 2 minutes test he will use to detect it.

It's not every food one sees that he should eat. Thousands have left partners who wanted to go raw, nobody died.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
The OP rightly left this thread. This sinking ship...

Now we cannot ask him which test he exactly run on the blood.
Did he carry laboratory with him?

How often do I need to keep repeating that HOME HIV/AIDS tests LACK ACCURACY!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago / Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. / How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.