Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled (57706 Views)

My Conscience Is Pricking Me. I Am Consumed By Serious Guilt And I Cannot Help M / I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi / Pls Help Me, My Conscience Is Killing Me, What Shud I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
Analysiscorner:
Really? Are you serious?
OF COURSE AM SERIOUS..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
Analysiscorner:
I feel his assumption is based on the fact that the lady refused to undergo hiv test.
yea. You are right bro. I understand that part. Well if she was really aware, then she's evil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Toks2008(m): 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
misspicy:

I leave you to your believe angry

Nahh just kidding..I have met ladies with very witty nature but as innocent and naive as a virgin. I even knew one who mistook preegnancy for ulcer due to her naivity but always acting as if she is smart and all.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Sagamite(m): 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tamee:

Thanks.

Now that we know how majority of men think on Nairaland, any woman on this forum who does not take extra measures to watch out for herself and support the Female folks more may never fully live to achieve her full potentials out there in Nigeria.

What happened to the Ops friend taking decisions like a man and ending the relationship instead of exposing his woman to such vile violations of her rights and harmful drugs! Hmmn.

Cc Daretodiffer
Cc Cococandy
Cc Sagamite

So a girl is trying to kill someone and your thought process at present is "her rights"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
Dumbest comment on this thread. Congratulations tongue tongue
INVINCIBLECSP:
I SUSPECT ALL THOSE CASTIGATING D OP AS HIV VICTIMS N D UNFORTUNATE ONES. AM A MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENTIST, I UNDERSTAND WAT OP N HIS FRND DID. HIV TEST STRIP, A BUFFER WATER AND A LANCET. ITS EASY. SO I SUPPORT WAT HE DID N IT COMPLIES WITH MEDICAL ETHICS ON PATIENTS WHO AV UNGLY SKELETON ON THERE CUPBOARD. IF U REPORT THE OP TO D NPF, U WIL BE ARRESTED INSTEAD

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
Sagamite:

So a girl is trying to kill someone and your thought process at present is "her rights"?

They could go to jail if she decided to pursue it.

He had a choice but he chose not to take it. There is no excuse whatsoever.

The witch tried but failed, if she succeeded it would have been another issue. However she didn't succeed and the BF ended up implicating himself. He is just as crazy as the idio.t.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Tamee(f): 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
Sagamite:
I'm done with that. Just Cc'd you to say Happy Holidays tongue
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by ronald4lif(m): 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
Sagamite:

Hahaha, epic response.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by onegig(m): 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
Going through this thread just showed the kind of deep shit this country is. If this is the kind of youths we breed who are without any moral or ethical convictions then we are doomed.

Imagine 95% of the responses are in support of such vile and crazy act committed by someone who is supposed to know more. I am tempted to assume most here are teenagers who don't know what rights and responsibilities are.

Did she put a gun to his head? Was he forced? Did she rape him? Was he dragged from his house to her place and forced to have anything with her?

His health and well being is his personal responsibility. What stopped him from breaking loose and staying away from her if he believes she's up to something and wouldn't support an HIV test?

You have no right whatsoever to drug someone let alone going on to take blood samples without her consent. It's a criminal offense and there is no justification whatsoever that can upturn that . You are a criminal and nothing in the world can change that.

He had a choice. Walk away and call it a day but no o.. Your foolishness would not let you. Where do such people crawl out from sef? And you call yourself a doctor?

@op. I wish law enforcement people on here would track you and make an example out of you. Next time you would think with your senses before you do anything.

How are we sure you haven't even exposed her to more infections? Someone with your thinking would definitely not be able to carry out a safe test without the risks of contamination.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by zinnyprecy(f): 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
Karashikas, but guys nd gals 're guilty of dis act they just want to infect anybody dey comes across, we all need to b careful of pple we mingle with.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Mcowubaba: 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
By medical ethics nd code- u failed woefully...
But as a human being nd a good friend- you did excellently WELL (A+)

Ethics nd code are made by humans nd can also be amended nd adjusted to suit a situation by Humans... SIMPLE...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
jairusben:
am also a medical lab scientist,wat are u saying,,,dont u knw d ethics of medlab
YEA I DO. BUT U WNT UNDERSTAND UNTIL U FIND URSELF IN SAME SPOT. MANY LADIES HAVE SPREAD THIS TIN BY DECEIVING GULLIBLE SEX HUNDRY GUYS AND OUTRIGHTLY AFFECTING THEM WIT HIV. IF U KEEP ALL THE RULES INTACT HOW DO WE ACHIEVE THE GOAL OF HIV FREE GENERATION. THINK ABT IT SIR. SAVE A LIFE WHY U CAN CUS IT BEGINS WIT U, THEM AND ME. GUD DAY SIR.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Sagamite(m): 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

They could go to jail if she decided to pursue it.

He had a choice but he chose not to take it. There is no excuse whatsoever.

The witch tried but failed, if she succeeded it would have been another issue. However she didn't succeed and the BF ended up implicating himself. He is just as crazy as the idio.t.

First of all, they would not go to jail because they did not do anything with an intent to harm her. At worst, they will get suspended month-long sentences, if not just community services.

She would go to a far longer jail if she was aware of her HIV status and was trying to persuade someone ignorant of the status to have unprotected intercourse with her.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Mcowubaba: 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tamee:

Thanks.

Now that we know how majority of men think on Nairaland, any woman on this forum who does not take extra measures to watch out for herself and support the Female folks more may never fully live to achieve her full potentials out there in Nigeria.

What happened to the Ops friend taking decisions like a man and ending the relationship instead of exposing his woman to such vile violations of her rights and harmful drugs! Hmmn.

Cc Daretodiffer
Cc Cococandy
Cc Sagamite
I don't think the drugs are harmful, I think the Op should be a medical personnel....
About vile violations, u gat a point...but in some situations, u can't really blame humans...
HIV is not a plague or death sentence, its not that bad self...plenty sickness worse pass am...
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Sagamite(m): 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tamee:

I'm done with that.
Just Cc'd you to say Happy Holidays tongue

Happy Holidays, Trouble.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by jairusben(m): 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
onegig:
Going through this thread just showed the kind of deep shit this country is. If this is the kind of youths we breed without a y moral or ethical convictions then we are doomed.

Imagine 95% of the responses are in support of such vile and crazy act committed by someone who is supposed to know more. I am tempted to assume most here are teenagers who don't know what right and responsibilities are.

Did she put a gun to his head? Was he forced? Did she rape him? Was he dragged from his house to her place and forced to have anything with her?

His health and well being is his personal responsibility. What stopped him from breaking loose and staying away from her if he believes she's up to something and wouldn't support an HIV test?

You have no right whatsoever to drug someone let alone going on to take blood samples without her consent. It's a criminal offense and there is no justification whatsoever that can upturn that . You are a criminal and nothing in the world can change that.

He had a choice. Walk away and call it a day but no o.. Your foolishness would not let you. Where do such people crawl out from sef? And you call yourself a doctor?

@op. I wish law enforcement people on here would track you and make you an example. Next time you would think with your senses before you do anything.

How are we sure you haven't even exposed her to more infections. Someone with your thinking would definitely not be able to carry out a safe test without the risks of contamination.
as in ehn,,,i still remembered in my 200l dr batty was shouting it clear you must always protect the dignity of ur patient,,,and she was never his patient.dis guy deserve punishment

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by ShammahBarnabas(m): 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
INVINCIBLECSP:
I SUSPECT ALL THOSE CASTIGATING D OP AS HIV VICTIMS N D UNFORTUNATE ONES. AM A MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENTIST, I UNDERSTAND WAT OP N HIS FRND DID. HIV TEST STRIP, A BUFFER WATER AND A LANCET. ITS EASY. SO I SUPPORT WAT HE DID N IT COMPLIES WITH MEDICAL ETHICS ON PATIENTS WHO AV UNGLY SKELETON ON THERE CUPBOARD. IF U REPORT THE OP TO D NPF, U WIL BE ARRESTED INSTEAD

I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Vivly(f): 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tamee:
Seun,
Someone drugged a girls drink without prior knowledge of her medical history or how she reacts to pills, drew her blood while she was sleeping and carried out a test on her..
He also opened a thread about it and I fear for your forum and the message that Nigerians are passing to the world wide web.
Pls, is this accepted as palatable for public consumption, especially as we know Nairaland is read/visited globally.
What da? Are you just being pedantic for the sake of being an ass or you're just choosing to ignore the fact that this is an anonymous forum with a disclaimer that states that Seun is not responsible for whatever anyone posts. This is not Facebook where you can get the person's full name for witch hunting. If you can't accept things like this, forget Nigeria exists because this will still go on. If you really and I mean, sincerely want to help, that is not disturbing Seun, create a thread advising HIV positive persons to tell their significant other about their status or say no to raw sex.
Don't disturb Seun again please.

2 Likes

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by jairusben(m): 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
INVINCIBLECSP:
YEA I DO. BUT U WNT UNDERSTAND UNTIL U FIND URSELF IN SAME SPOT. MANY LADIES HAVE SPREAD THIS TIN BY DECEIVING GULLIBLE SEX HUNDRY GUYS AND OUTRIGHTLY AFFECTING THEM WIT HIV. IF U KEEP ALL THE RULES INTACT HOW DO WE ACHIEVE THE GOAL OF HIV FREE GENERATION. THINK ABT IT SIR. SAVE A LIFE WHY U CAN CUS IT BEGINS WIT U, THEM AND ME. GUD DAY SIR.
that's why safe sex should be practised,,between did u finish from ust?
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by josite: 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
Docmann:
Have to create a New Nick for this,Just to hide My identity.Please am not begging anybody to believe this life experience i just wrote down

here, Rather for all to be careful with who ever you are having an unprotected sex with in life, either male or female...Please pardon my Use of

words and spellings.

A friend of mine Visited me in my office,we started discussing as usual, along the line he brought up his personal issues just to get some idea from

me. He told me how he was having serious issues with his Girl friend he loves so much, in the area of him Putting on a CD during Love Making. He

told me that it has been causing so much problem for the both of them in his relationship, because the Gf dont like her guy using CD to make

love to her, because she felt like she is a prostitute and she dont enjoy it, rather she prefer raw Love making..He told me that he would have

love to do it raw, But if he does it he will surely release inside her and his not ready to have a baby for now, That he can only do it raw when

she has fully becomes his wife..They have been dating for like 6months now,they have only made love about 4times, but most times it always

end up in quarreling between both because of the CD Thing, though she works and stay far from him..The pressure was becoming so much on

him from this lady he love, so i advised him to take the lady to the hospital to run blood and pregnancy test on her, that's one condition you will

only give to her before you can Make love with her raw without using protection if she agrees okay. He called me on the phone after some days

gone by, he told me that His Gf refused to follow him to the hospital, that she only brought a pregnancy test to show it to him that she is not

pregnant. He was so confused, yet still blinded by real love for the lady, but something in me kept telling me that the lady is up to something

bad, so i have to do everything to make sure he stays away for sometime from the lady before he might fall into the lady request, so that i can

be able to figure out what to do just to help him out...I Finally figured out a way for us to be fully sure that she dont have any problem inside

her, I told my friend to invite her during this xmas holiday,plead with her and tell her you are now ready to do raw love making without CD with

her, That when she comes we will drug her favorite drink she likes, when she dose off, i will now take little of her blood just to put on the Hand

made easy blood Test Device..We both agreed on that, he called the lady and invited her to his house, she was so happy coming to spend some

days with her man..She came around, she was introduce to me by my friend, her laughter was so natural,very friendly to be with,tall and very

beautiful in nature. We really discussed a lot, i distracted her from not paying attention to my friend while he was pouring drink for the 3 of us,

drink was served by him,i rushed mine pretending to be going home because it was getting late in the night,she drank hers hoping to see me off,

but after some few minute she started feeling dizzy, i knew it was the effect of the drug. She slept off, i quickly took little sample of her

blood, i tested her blood immediately, you wont believe what i find out, The result was HIV Positive showing clear for we to see, i did the test

4times in front of my friend still the same, he almost fainted. I check his, it showed Negative..This happened a day ago, I stayed with him all the

night, just to make sure he dont do anything nasty to the lady. She woke up after like 40min,she saw little stain of blood in one of her thumb,

but couldnt take it serious, she was so shock to see me, because she thought i have already gone home, she asked me wont i go home is

already late in the night. I said, am sleeping here tonight because i have a lot to discuss with your guy..She changed her mood,she went inside

the room to sleep, I and my friend were awake all through out in the parlor..Morning time, guess she faked an urgent call she parked her things

back inside her bag, demanded for some money,which my friend did gave her enough, off she went away..I Felt weak and down, for breaking

there relationship and also for treating the lady in such manner in other to find out her hidden agenda..My conscience has been disturbing

me,though my friend thanked me a lot and now sees me as a Guardian Angel.... But please Guys,Ladies be careful of who you want to have an

unprotected Sex With, HIV IS REAL and is not written on each person forehead...But lets keep showing much love and care toward all the

affected ones, hoping sooner,wishing one day there cure will come and they will bounce back healthy again.

does it ever occur to u that u have committed a crime and if caught u are certainly going to jail. Drugging her is a crime, taking a blood sample of her without her consent is a violation and assault. If you and your nairaland people knows the definition of a crime, you wont come her to say all this and this naira land people will not allow their platform to be used to aid and abet a crime.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by naijaboiy: 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
I honestly don't understand how these women chose to come up in arms against the doctor.

They just decided to throw a blind eye to the fact that a life was saved and they are shouting about human right violation.

Is these what their feminism is all about? Defending a wrong simply because it's under the umbrella of their gender? undecided

I believe these women don't think at all and they obviously don't know what they are agitating for.

HEAVY SIGH.....

2 Likes

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Tamee(f): 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
Sagamite:

First of all, they would not go to jail because they did not do anything with an intent to harm her. At worst, they will get suspended month-long sentences, if not just community services.

She would go to a far longer jail if she was aware of her HIV status and was trying to persuade someone ignorant of the status to have unprotected intercourse with her.

You don't need to have the intent to harm before you go to jail. They would go to jail for Battery and Assault because they administered a drug without her consent, pricked her skin without her consent and took her bodily fluid without her consent.

Nah, the persuasion did not work and she didn't held a gun to his head or threatened to injure him. In the UK for example, she will likely not go to jail if it did noy lead to an infection however she might if she had the intention to transmit the virus. Regardless, she did not threaten him, they did not have sex and she did not infect him.

*Personally, I think she was trying to infect him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
Mcowubaba:

I don't think the drugs are harmful, I think the Op should be a medical personnel....
About vile violations, u gat a point...but in some situations, u can't really blame humans...
HIV is not a plague or death sentence, its not that bad self...plenty sickness worse pass am...
Being a doctor makes it worse because he should have known better.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Deejavuu(f): 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
homesteady:

Yes I called her a terrorist! Isn't she one? Or do you think you must have bombs strapped all over your body for you to be a terrorist? She is a bioterrorist, whose wish is to spread HIV to innocent people.
Who keeps demands for an HIV test from his girlfriend? Be realistic here! Did your boyfriend ask you to perform HIV test ? Note - not fiancé/fiancee. He was keeping to his words of no unprotected sex, but we know how females are with their unreasonable and unstable character (like you people are displaying on this thread) , She would have continued to put so much pressure on the guy.

For the umpteenth time I'm saying this here- Didn't Dr Adadevo forcefully detain Patrick Sawyer and performed tests on him against his wish?

So Patrick Sawyer's case and this case scenario is same? Wow. Sawyer was a threat to National security and his kind of ailment needed to be quarantined as against this issue where the guy could've left this girl easily. Using that case to compare this is just wow! Ok, so the guy has saved his friend, what next? Has he saved this next careless guy this same girl is going to infect with the virus? Didn't Dr Adedevoh hold Sawyer down to save other Nigerians?

Why do we have awareness for HIv/aids? Why do they preach against abstinence, condoms et al. Why is the government not holding down whoever tests positive to HIV as against Ebola patients? This guy had a CHOICE! He would've took the girl with him to the hospital and they both run the test and WALK away. Is he a dummy, push over that doesn't have a say. You'all lookingat it from another point of view. what if nothing was wrong with her? Instead you're comparing it with sawyer that needed to be isolated from public immediately. Mhen i give up.

Hiv patients are himan that needs love , they're not keep in isolation from the public. Most of them live healthy lives. Nigerians mentality to thier cause is just WOW!

P.s-i know some ignoramus will quote and ask if i have HIV. I'm out!

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Sagamite(m): 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

You don't need to have the intent to harm before you go to jail. They would go to jail for Battery and Assault because they administered a drug without her consent, pricked her skin without her consent and took her bodily fluid without her consent.

Nah, the persuasion did not work and she didn't held a gun to his head or threatened to injure him. In the UK for example, she will likely not go to jail if it did noy lead to an infection however she might if she had the intention to transmit the virus. Regardless, she did not threaten him, they did not have sex and she did not infect him.

Nope!

Intent does matter.

If I break into someones house because I believe domestic violence was taking place inside, even if this was not happening inside and it was two couples play-fighting, as long as I did not take anything, it is very unlikely I would end up in jail. Talk less of if when I entered a woman was being battered by her husband, I doubt I would even be charged.

They had no intent to harm or take opportunity of her, and they did not, and they found out she had an evil intention, fcking nothing would happen.

I am not sure about UK, but I do think if she knew her status and wanted to infect someone, she would be going to jail. That is just my common sense in action. Her intent should be enough to jail her for GBH.

I doubt it would be any different from someone planning a kidnap, carrying a knife or intent to raape. Saying they have not yet kidnapped, stabbed or raaped would be grounds for no punishment is not tenable.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Mcowubaba: 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

Being a doctor makes it worse because he should have known better.
Known what better ?
Abt the drugs (yes- that's makes it less risky nd effective)
Abt the right of the girl?
Abt the code nd ethics of Medical profession ?

All this things can be adjusted, the are man-made...
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Sagamite(m): 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

And here is the UK law for you:

http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/h_to_k/intentional_or_reckless_sexual_transmission_of_infection_guidance/#Reckless1861

"Recklessness in this context means that a defendant foresaw that the complainant might contract the infection via unprotected sexual activity but still went on to take that risk. Once the prosecutor is satisfied that the suspect had foreseen the risk of infection, the reasonableness of taking such a risk must be considered. Reasonableness is dependant upon the circumstances known to that person at the time he or she decided to take the risk."

So as long as they have had one umprotected sex, she was aware of her status, did not inform him and was encouraging him/advocating to have more unprotected sex, she would be going to jail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by zanga420: 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

Please gerrahia, just Negodu. The guy himself knows what he did was wrong, he could be sued or his license revoked.
If the girl gets to know, he will never practice medicine again, and when that happens will you be there to help him.
I'm a medical personnel and I know this HIV patients know their rights wella.
yeah she has her rights, let her bring on d consequences. Pls tell me d punishment for deliberately infecting others with d virus? Or is there no punishement 4such? Though d op didnt play safe with his profession but atleast he did something to help his friend who I'm still sceptical of his status. Thanks to cc: pheals, Medunah, cruzita for not being sentimental.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Genoma(m): 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
valdes00:

You r talking abt right.... the girl purposely wanted to infect d guy.... do u even nid to av any remorse for her...... abeggi

First and foremost, it is not a force for the friend to sleep with the girl, if the girl doesn't want to do the test, the guy can opt out of the relationship. The doctor who claimed to have helped his friend has violated the right of the girl. Do u know d girl can sue him for that offense and also as well claim that the guy injected her with the virus after he has drugged her.

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Parisfran(f): 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
naijaboiy:
I honestly don't understand how these women chose to come up in arms against the doctor.

They just decided to throw a blind eye to the fact that a life was saved and they are shouting about human right violation.

Is these what their feminism is all about? Defending a wrong simply because it's under the umbrella of their gender? undecided

I believe these women don't think at all and they obviously don't know what they are agitating for.

HEAVY SIGH.....

It has nothing to do with gender. To me its more about human control. Let's imagine this is Hepatitis B or C or some other virus that doesn't have a quick test. Isn't the man expected to walk away when the lady refused to get tested. Men should stop thinking with their penis, or else one day they will catch a disease that will take 48 hours in a lab to determine.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by cococandy(f): 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
[b]Op there was nothing right about what you did. It was underhanded and criminal. You weren't being a good friend for doing that as you could have ended up landing your friend in jail with you.

If you wanted to be a good friend, you should have kept insisting he tells her to go with him for a test or the relationship will be over. Let it be his principle. One she either agree to or quit the relationship. With her continuous refusal, he's have a solid ground to stand on in breaking the relationship without feeling like her let her go for something he wasn't sure of. Because at least then he'd be sure she was hiding something.

I can't believe adults did this. Where was your brain when you were doing it? It's like something kindergarteners would do when mommy is not at home.

These foolish people patting you on the back on this thread mean to tell me that it's okay for people to go about drugging others in order to find out their HIV status if they don't agree to go testing with them?
Why is this site full of m0ronic retardz like this? Lord have mercy embarassed

You OP and your friend deserve a cell in kirikiri.
Foolish human beings.

[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys / Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. / Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.