Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled (57690 Views)

My Conscience Is Pricking Me. I Am Consumed By Serious Guilt And I Cannot Help M / I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi / Pls Help Me, My Conscience Is Killing Me, What Shud I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by jairusben(m): 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
poseidon12:
What you did is criminal. I wish it was U.S. this happened. You would have ended up in prison.
Since it looks like your conscience is pricking you, you should encourage the girl to do a test so she could be aware of her positive test. She may not be aware.
I would not want to be close to someone like you because you can easily poison someone.
Instead of drugging the girl, your friend could have insisted she does the tests or else the relationship ends.
as in ehn,,it might sound cool to others, but it is against all medical ethics
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by teelaw4life(m): 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

Please gerrahia, just Negodu. The guy himself knows what he did was wrong, he could be sued or his license revoked.
If the girl gets to know, he will never practice medicine again, and when that happens will you be there to help him.
I'm a medical personnel and I know this HIV patients know their rights wella.

So does that right include deliberate unwillingness to disclose their HIV status to someone they are in an intimate relationship with? Abeg jare...Una wey be say una don read book tire lyk dis, na so una brain go dey misfire. The nigga did good as far as I'm concerned even if I don't support the manner in which he discovered the truth.

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
Analysiscorner:
You are right sir. But do you know that the lady could have been put into jail too had she succeeded in willfully infecting her bf with hiv?
how do you know that's her plan? She might not be aware of her hiv status
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by tochez24(m): 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tamee:

Yes! It would be Men's right if a male was violated the same way Docmann did his friends girlfriend.

I don't take sides ok. But every time I visit here, I read stuffs that make me cringe. If I can't make it right, at least I shouldn't shy away from doing my bit.
People get influenced by public opinion and the best I can do here is to make people understand that, human rights is for both genders and treating women like Docmann did whilst posting it for all to read is not an accepted standard.
I won't shy away from hammering on this, cos if you really want to be honest, women and girls are worst hit in terms of violations in several aspects and everyone who fight for women shouldn't be termed sexist..

Btw, if all is well, Docmann wouldn't have had the guts to post this on social media. Imagine if he lives in USA and posted this on facebook, he would lose his job and get jailed.
So don't blame me for insisting on protecting the right of women in a society as flawed as this.

Sorry for the long essay grintongue

u r jst a FOOL...u r talkin abt d right of someone dat purposefully wants 2kill anoda person,witout any atom pity.yet u come hia nd talk rubbish!!!
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Analysiscorner: 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
MsSantaClaus:

That is if you can prove she willfully knew she had HIV, can you? But you committed these crimes willfully and knowingly! Rubbish! You had no right whatsoever!
This is why jungle justice persists in Nigeria. The burden of proof may be hard to present in a law court, but that doesn't mean that the case lacks merit. The op is not, by this post, celebrating drugging and obtaining any body fluid by force; he is only happy for saving a life, wishing that none of us falls for such lady.

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by ronald4lif(m): 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tamee:

Hehehetongue Won't tell on the thread.
Ask me later.

Alright then.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Tamee(f): 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Moana(f): 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
olutunde12:

But the girl refused the test normally. So she is right to infect him. Useless point, the same way a man will be taken to court for killing an armed rubber. But the armed rubber can rape and kill and go freely while the police promise continues.
you clearly have no knowledge of what human rights are and what they are there for. Everyone has a right to human dignity, privacy and a right not to be treated in a inhumane or degrading manner. All these rights were violated by drugging her until she was unconscious and taking a test without her knowledge or consent.

But let me enlighten you, no doctor or medical professional is allowed to do any form of test which includes blood test without the persons knowledge or consent of the person on whom the test is being conducted on. He can be banned from practising if he engages is such conduct. In a normal world with civil people it is regarded as a serious misconduct.

There was always an option that he could break up with her on the grounds that she isnt being open and honest with him. Its as simple as that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by ronald4lif(m): 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
iAmCharis:
Lol
Bros na you go fit address her pass. grin

Una don divorce? undecided
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by homesteady(m): 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
Onegai:

I was beginning to wonder if everyone on NL had lost their senses till this. Thank you.
Common malaria medication, people have adverse reactions to it. This fo.ol now gave someone medicine without knowing her history. Had she died, the same group of I.diots clapping for him will insult the girl for going to a boy's house.

Why couldn't your friend not tell her it was over if she refused to take the HIV test??

All these girls here are shameless set of evil witches! SMH! undecided
Did Dr Adadevo know Patrick Sawyer medical history before detaining him and possibly sedating him? Stop displaying your sexist ignorance, Almost all sedatives are safe for everybody!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by tochez24(m): 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

she wld hv follow ha man 2da hospital or beta stil go alone nd disclose ha status 2ha partner....she owes him dat u knw because he life s always on d line anytym he goes inbtwn ha legs.y cnt ppl jst reason??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Tamee(f): 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
tochez24:

she wld hv follow ha man 2da hospital or beta stil go alone nd disclose ha status 2ha partner....she owes him dat u knw because he life s always on d line anytym he goes inbtwn ha legs.y cnt ppl jst reason??
all these are baseless assumptions. The guy should have backed out of the relationship. What they did to her is just not right. It's got legal implications
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tamee:

Yes! It would be Men's right if a male was violated the same way Docmann did his friends girlfriend.

I don't take sides ok. But every time I visit here, I read stuffs that make me cringe. If I can't make it right, at least I shouldn't shy away from doing my bit.
People get influenced by public opinion and the best I can do here is to make people understand that, human rights is for both genders and treating women like Docmann did whilst posting it for all to read is not an accepted standard.
We aren't saying he's all right in what he did. Judging from the circumstance that surrounded it, it's pardonable. He saved a life.

I won't shy away from hammering on this, cos if you really want to be honest, women and girls are worst hit in terms of violations in several aspects and everyone who fight for women shouldn't be termed sexist..
Women and girls don't get their rights violated in Nigeria by Nigerian men only like you've been yapping about. It happens everywhere, even in your street. The bolded part of your previous comment I quoted gives light to you been a sexist. You wouldn't be bleeding all about this thread if it was a man's right that was violated by a lady to save a female friend.[/quote]

[/quote]Btw, if all is well, Docmann wouldn't have had the guts to post this on social media. Imagine if he lives in USA and posted this on facebook, he would lose his job and get jailed.
So don't blame me for insisting on protecting the right of women in a society as flawed as this.[/quote]Go protect the lives of women in your country. What country do you live in btw that's so perfect and not flawed one bit?

Sorry for the long essay grintongue
You're welcome.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tamee:

Oksmiley Now I know why I love you and Ronald4lif: P
tongue tongue tongue my ghost friend who disappears and reappears
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Abegi not aware kwa. The lady only wanted to tie him down by infecting him so they can tie the knots.

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Tamee(f): 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
iAmCharis:
Happy Holidays smiley
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Onegai(f): 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
homesteady:

All these girls here are shameless set of evil witches! SMH! undecided
Did Dr Adadevo know Patrick Sawyer medical history before detaining him and possibly sedating him? Stop displaying your sexist ignorance, Almost all sedatives are safe for everybody!

You are not educated. If you were, you won't say that.

Is this what Nigeria is producing as graduates? So Lexotan and all Barbiturates are now safe for everyone??

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Tamee(f): 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
tongue tongue tongue my ghost friend who disappears and reappears

Lolcheesy I see you flirting everywhere though.
How's your holiday going?
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by tochez24(m): 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
all these are baseless assumptions. The guy should have backed out of the relationship. What they did to her is just not right. It's got legal implications

luk at how easy it sounds in ur mouth neglectin d favt luv nd emotions r involved..as far as m concerned,d gal got exactly wat she deserved.nd if i m ha man,i wil hrtlessly deal wit haaa ma own way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by homesteady(m): 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
Onegai:

Dr Adadevoh DID NOT! They drew his blood with his permission and had run all other tests pertaining to the man's medical condition and information he gave them. It was only when am other tests came back negative and his travel history said he just landed from Liberia that she told him she wanted to run more tests and when he insisted on leaving, she informed. the person he called to get him that she suspected he had Ebola. Stop speaking about things you don't know of.

Sharrrap! The man knew he had Ebola and he came to Nigeria to seek spiritual help from a MOG! It was well recorded that when he was taken to the hospital, he was struggling with the medical personnels around and even removed the drip they gave him, spilling blood everywhere! The Liberian Ambassador was even telling the hospital to release him, but the hospital resisted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
iAmCharis:
Abegi not aware kwa. The lady only wanted to tie him down by infecting him so they can tie the knots.
Bros, do you think all ladies like condom? How many people go for hiv test?

What if she's only trying to make the guy impregnate her?

Btw, who said condom is 100% protection?
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
tochez24:

luk at how easy it sounds in ur mouth neglectin d favt luv nd emotions r involved..as far as m concerned,d gal got exactly wat she deserved.nd if i m ha man,i wil hrtlessly deal wit haaa ma own way.
ok sir. The guy was right grin
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tamee:

Lolcheesy I see you flirting everywhere though.
How's your holiday going?
You know that's not true tongue so you do see me without saying hi? That's interesting sad

No hols. Just had few days off
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by edward1984(m): 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
Op you committed a crime, by drugging her, taking her blood without her permission and I can't believe people on NL are supporting you and happy about what you did. So now what, did you report the girl to the right authorities ? Is she freely out there with another guy? If you ask a girl to go for HIV test and she refuses, you call off the relationship, it's as simple as that, not violating her right. I believe your story is a lie, you just wanted to hit the spotlight.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by dachin(m): 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
Guy, you bleeped up big time! How could you drug someone's drink? How could you take her blood without her conscent? Do you actually know the implications of what you did? What you did is as bad as stealing from someone to feed your poor family; it is unacceptable despite how beatiful it looks. You should ve advised your lovy lovy friend to just quit than committing this abominable crime. You are just wicked!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by MsSantaClaus(f): 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
homesteady:

Aren't the two cases similar? Dr Adadevo held him against his wish and she took his blood for testing without his permission.
They are both Bioterrorists and common sense says they don't deserve to be treated using due process.

Please DO NOT BE TOTALY RIDICULOUS! How in your tiny mind are the two cases the same?
Patrick Sawyer Presented himself to a Hospital for Treatment of what he did not even know, so it's the hospitals duty to find out what was wrong and treat him , he had already given permission to be treated! Dr Adedavoh was a trained Doctor employed by that hospital, she was also mandated by law to report any infectious disease that may put the populace in danger. By the time Patrick Sawyer was refusing treatment he was already in a state of delirium brought on by the Ebola!
In this instance the lady was kept against her will in a flat, ( by being drugged, which is tantamount to kidnap ), her blood was taken, again , against her will, as she was not aware, a test was conducted on her sample by a person who we are not even sure is a trained medical personnel , again , against her will, Which part of this story, do you in your mind find similar to the Patrick Sawyer saga
Please, in trying to justify what is wrong, don't sound utterly stupid!!!
Several crimes were committed, whether Nigeria is a lawless country or not, those who are reasonable cannot be deceived by his cry of fear of HIV!! The right thing to do would have been for his friend to walk away from the lady. Two wrongs do not make a right!
The OP is just lucky the lady woke up and walked away, if not he would be singing a different song by now!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by homesteady(m): 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
Onegai:

You are not educated. If you were, you won't say that.

Is this what Nigeria is producing as graduates? So Lexotan and all Barbiturates are now safe for everyone??

You are surely not educated because I clearly stated Almost all!
Well I forgot I was not discussing with a fellow medical colleague so your range of thoughts was wider! Even sniffing fuel can act as a sedative. I was referring to the legal ones.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by homesteady(m): 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
MsSantaClaus:

Please DO NOT BE TOTALY RIDICULOUS! How in your tiny mind are the two cases the same?
Patrick Sawyer Presented himself to a Hospital for Treatment of what he did not even know, so it's the hospitals duty to find out what was wrong and treat him , he had already given permission to be treated! Dr Adedavoh was a trained Doctor employed by that hospital, she was also mandated by law to report any infectious disease that may put the populace in danger. By the time Patrick Sawyer was refusing treatment he was already in a state of delirium brought on by the Ebola!
In this instance the lady was kept against her will in a flat, ( by being drugged, which is tantamount to kidnap ), her blood was taken, again , against her will, as she was not aware, a test was conducted on her sample by a person who we are not even sure is a trained medical personnel , again , against her will, Which part of this story, do you in your mind find similar to the Patrick Sawyer saga
Please, in trying to justify what is wrong, don't sound utterly stupid!!!
Several crimes were committed, whether Nigeria is a lawless country or not, those who are reasonable cannot be deceived by his cry of fear of HIV!! The right thing to do would have been for his friend to walk away from the lady. Two wrongs do not make a right!
The OP is just lucky the lady woke up and walked away, if not he would be singing a different song by now!!

Search my posts, I've given a reply for this issue.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Tamee(f): 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
You know that's not true tongue so you do see me without saying hi? That's interesting sad

No hols. Just had few days off

You want proof huh tongue
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Analysiscorner: 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Yes, chances are that she doesn't know her hiv status. But what could be her motive for insisting on having it raw? I feel that she is very much aware of her hiv status; but, as she doesn't want to lose the guy when he eventually finds out, devised this means of insisting to do it raw, so that if he is infected too, it would be the point of no return in their marriage - they would just marry. A brother to a friend of mine married such. And despite his wife's knowledge of her hiv status b4 marriage, did not disclose such to him, even after marriage and giving birth to their first baby. It was not until the baby became persistently sick, and the hospital ordered for hiv test ,on the baby which came out positive , that his wife opened up to him that she was aware of her hiv status before marriage .The happy part, though was that the husband tested negative.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by nduchucks: 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
homesteady:

O well, you should just admit the Dr Adadevo point has shattered whatever point you've made or you are trying to make, instead of grasping at straws!

What the OP did is unethical on all levels. Fullstop.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys / How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married / Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.